The math [value] is there.

:D

ATFOTRAF
Go to Top of Page

mikah2k

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2005 :  14:02:29  Show Profile
I went to a B of A this week and took a draft payable to my legal name.

Attendant: May I help you?

Me: Yes. I have a draft against your bank. I am presenting it for acceptance.

I then endorsed as Lewish wrote earlier. I handed it to the Attendant.

Attendant: Do you have an account here?

Me: I was not aware I had to have an account here before I could present a draft.

Attendant: You don't have to have an account.

Attendant: May I have two forms of ID.

Me: sure.

I handed the legal name DL and a legal name local ID. Attendant looked at the check's face, then at the IDs

Attendant: It will be a moment.

Attendant went to her supervisor and showed the draft and the IDs. They mumbled some things. The Attendant and the supervisor came to Attendant's station.

supervisor: What does this mean? (talking to me)

She (supervisor) pointed to the endorsement.

Me: It's an endorsement.

supervisor: I have been here for many years, I have seen many different endorsements, and I have never seen this before. It not on my list of endorsements. what does it mean?

supervisor: This is an endorsement. (pointing to the legal name, covering up the upper part of the endorsement)

Me: Maybe to you. But to me, the whole thing is the endorsement. I am presenting that draft against your bank for acceptance.

supervisor: What does it mean? (still pointing to endorsement)

supervisor: But, what does it mean?

Me: Do you have a supervisor?

supervisor: He does not know what it means. (talking to Attendant)

supervisor hands draft to attendant, supervisor walks away. Attendant pulled out a form that had the word 'seller' along the bottom and 'buyer' up-and-down the right side. She filled in the amount onto that form. (I suppose they were buying my draft, and I was selling it.)

Attendant: How would you like that back?

Attendant charged no fees.
Comments are welcome.

Edited by - mikah2k on 20 Jul 2005 14:26:34
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2005 :  16:03:20  Show Profile
Hello Mikah2k,

They sure don't know what to do with people who have a little knowledge. It just completely upsets their sheep-pen. Good for you on doing so.

By the way, what they didn't want to admit is that your endorsement removed you from all recourse for accepting the counterfeit currency (FRNs - federal reserve notes) that they were passing on to you. Also, you have prevented them from selling your endorsed draft into the world credit market. I seriously doubt that they understood that. Otherwise, she would not have been filling out the form you saw. Pretty rare for them to expose that. The flak is gonna hit later, I guarantee you. I know for certain that the banks I have dealt with haven't had a clue.

Peace be with you,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2005 :  16:17:05  Show Profile
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/note-check_1.jpg
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/note-check_2.jpg

I want the connection with birth certificates often having been formed by American or Midwest Bank Note Companies; like that.

The credit behind the colorable money. That must have some kind of paper trail.

Edited by - David Merrill on 20 Jul 2005 17:07:15
Go to Top of Page

HenryBowman

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 20 Jul 2005 :  23:09:05  Show Profile
Micah2k,

Way to GO!!!!

I cannot wait to try this! I love your story, and thanks again Lewish for giving us this valuable piece of information!!!

Henry Franklin

ATFOTRAF
Go to Top of Page

difranco

uSA
38 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2005 :  00:31:08  Show Profile  Visit difranco's Homepage
I can't wait to certainly give this a try.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2005 :  19:24:39  Show Profile
Dear Readers,

An update. This morning I went into a Bank of America and presented my draft for Honor or Dishonor. The teller refused to do either without 2 pieces of ID that fit the company policy. So did the Asst. Manager, and then the Manager. Seems they think they only have to follow company policy and not comply with Public Law 88-243 Chpt 28.

So, Readers, what do you think my course of action should be? Let's see some thinking and suggestions out there. I already know what I am going to do. What would you do?

Regards,

Lewis

Edited by - Lewish on 25 Jul 2005 19:25:54
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2005 :  20:30:40  Show Profile
Thank you for such jewels of contemplation Lewis.

You demonstrate the difference between pure theory, truth and idealism; in contraversy with the real world eloquently. Thank you!

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2005 :  01:44:02  Show Profile
Lewish,
In all truthfulness, I will not be able to answer that question since it has been years since I have seen one of those things (checks), or even been to execute anything with a bank ( one of those buildings with 'BANK OF XXX' ETC. that is). I mean, at times I carry, for a very limited time some FRT's (FEDERAL RESERVE TOKENS), but those things do not last long around my body.
But I did some looking around the net and spotted a little writting from a man I have not read from in quite a long time which I will start with a questionmark:

?

The Commercial Principles Governing the Engineering of Public Wealth Rebate Banks
(a.k.a. "Robin Hood Banks")
by Hartford Van Dyke

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Money is a social symbol for the existence of the intrinsic social survival value of mankind, a symbol for the Sun's daily delivery of energy to the earth.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Public Wealth Rebate Banks LAWFULLY SEIZE AND RECOVER WEALTH (taxes etc.) stolen by corrupt officials and others engaged in government organized crime and return it to the common people, the Public, to reimburse and revitalize the common people (Public). These banks bring to mind the legendary character known as Robin Hood, who had the more vigorous informal cavalier way of correcting the same social wrongs of Old England. This is the reason for referring PUBLIC Wealth Rebate Banks by the term "Robin Hood Banks." They paramountly represent the interests of a government of the people, by the people, for the people.

Governments are usually operated by people who do not want to consider the needs of others, hence rule by force, not reason, too often with the result that power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Consequently, governments are not inclined to correct their own evils, and, to the contrary, tend to perpetuate their own evils, and especially to punish those who-resist the evils of the government. Understandably, then, Public Wealth Rebate Banks are PUBLIC INSTITUTIONS, necessarily founded and operated by non-government self appointed (42 USC 1986) public servants who operate as public escrow agents known as Public Proxies, and always under the threat of government retaliation. Public Wealth Rebate Banks are operated:

(1) pursuant to the Universal and Eternal Natural Laws of Commerce.
(2) pursuant to the United States Constitution 9th Amendment which guarantees the Natural Right to Exercise Any Self-Defense.
(3) pursuant to the social 'brother's keeper principle' suggested in 42 USC 1986 and in 18 USC 4.
(4) pursuant to the commercial fair market values suggested by 18 USC 241 and 18 USC 242, the fair market values to be levied in commerce against violations against the public and its Constitutions, and especially against those violations committed by government officers and agents of the Public Trust, and
(5) pursuant to the remuneration principles suggested by 42 USC 1994 and 18 USC 1581, which clearly state that whatever the government compels the Citizen to do for society, pursuant to statutory law, less than duty in a foreign war, is labor in the ordinary sense, so the government must stand. good for a compensation for that labor in commerce or not expect the citizen to seriously obey the statutes of the government.

Public Wealth Rebate Banks keep a public record of all of their organizational by-laws and commercial transactions, which the public can inspect and copy either during regular banking hours or by ordering information to be sent to them, without filing any formal requests for information. Public Wealth Rebate Banks are Charitable Public Trust Foundations engaged in generating, screening, processing, and directing Commercial Affidavits of Obligation known as Commercial Liens. (A Common Law Lien is inferior to a Commercial [Law] Lien in that a Common Law Lien does not contain EXPLICIT LEDGERING, hence relies upon the discretion of a jury to decide the obligation.)

Generally, Public Wealth Rebate Banks acquire their assets through lawful public claims made by way of Affidavits of information (Criminal Complaints) (1st Amendment guaranteed petitions) against corrupt public officials, et al, who, by their failure to respond within 90 days, admit by default, their public contempt, their public guilt and their liability. Public Wealth Rebate Banks engage in the lawful altruistic /charitable disbursement of public malpractice default judgments to the Public, by generating a Commercial Lien Assignment Currency known as Public Wealth Rebate Notes, establishing thereby, a lawful method for the Public to lay Claim to the real and moveable property of the Lien Debtor party(ies).

Therefore, Public Wealth Rebate Banks are lawful Commercial (1st Amendment) Demand Note Currency Banks. Money is a social symbol for the existence of the intrinsic social survival value of mankind, a symbol for the Sun's daily delivery of energy to the earth via agriculture, hydroelectric power etc and a symbol for the capacity of HUMAN LABOR to use information and intelligence to gain amplified access to Nature's resources of energy.

The intrinsic value of the human labor of a population to amplify energy access, is represented by Population Notes or Allowance Notes which are of the First Class of Notes. Commercial Notes are of two types or classes, namely, Population or Allowance Notes, and Promissory Notes. Allowance Notes are a public statement of the intrinsic worth of the common people of a society and in accordance with the Equal Protection Maxim of Commercial Law (Matt. 5:45), can only be spent into circulation on an equal per person per day basis by the common people, and then only to create a currency to meet the ordinary need to have something to use for buying, selling, etc.

Allowance Notes must be generated only by public governments, and the distribution of such Notes to the public to spend into circulation must be kept to a minimum by that government to prevent destruction of the motivation to do labor. Any attempt on the part of the government or private corporations (e g. the Federal Reserve Corporation) to spend or loan Allowance Notes into circulation is a felony, hence cannot create a National Debt. A Promissory Note, a Second Class Note, is a written promise to pay or repay a specified sum of money at a stated time or on demand. There are no statutory limitations on Promissory Notes because they do not act as Allowance Notes to create new money circulation, but merely serve to transfer the value of money which already exists.

A public Wealth Rebate Note is a Reversed Party Promissory Note, a Demand Note made by a creditor or claimant against a debtor based on the Debtor's promise to pay or to perform.

Edited by - Manuel on 26 Jul 2005 01:44:57
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2005 :  07:04:13  Show Profile
Greetings and salutations brother Lewis:
Peace be unto the house.
We have not been in a house of a moneychanger in many years. We simply tell those whom we do work for that we must be paid in cash, gold or silver preferably. There is a man whom we do labour for who sometimes wanted to "write checks", so I told him to make it out to anyone he wished, since he would have to take it to his bank and cash it, which he did. In recent times he has always paid in cash (FeRN’s).
If one of kosmokrator’s (G2888) JUDGES were to ever ask us the question: “Do you use FEDERAL RESERVE NOTES?”
Our answer might be: “Not without objecting to their divers weight and measures, we don’t. Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the Supreme Suveran of our nation.”
And, so as not cheat anyone it might also be a good idea when one goes to exchange FeRN’s for substance to ask the MANAGER (on at least the first visit): “Do you still take these virtually worthless pieces of paper in exchange for food, clothing, etc., etc.?” (Exchanging them for gold or silver is, in our humble opinion, a waste of time and effort, it is no different than exchanging them for a loaf of bread or a pound of cheese, so why not just do the latter?)
They shall cast their silver in the streets, and their gold shall be removed: their silver and their gold shall not be able to deliver them in the day of the wrath of Yahuwah: they (silver and gold) shall not satisfy their souls, neither fill their bowels: because it (silver and gold) is the stumblingblock of their iniquity.
Like all other embassadors, we use [return for cause ('cause we needed clothing, tools, etc.)], without recourse and without dishonour, the so-called “money” of the nation we are presently sojourning in.
He said to them, "When I sent you out without purse, and wallet, and shoes, did you lack anything?" They said, "Nothing."
Then he said to them, "But now, whoever has a purse, let him take it, and likewise a wallet.

Correct me if I am wrong, but is not the bank, their house? Do you see it as their version of 2Yahu’hanan [John] 1:10a; If there come any unto you, and bring not this (bank’s) doctrine…? Since it is their house I can see why they might have “house doctrines (rules)”, I certainly do, and if someone does not like the doctrines of my house, then they always have the option of not coming to it, and I, at all times, reserve the Lawful authority of not inviting them in. Admittedly their rules should not be contrary to the rules of their ‘elohiym [god(s)], but that is between them and their ‘elohiym. It certainly is not my place to tell them how to obey their ‘elohiym, just as it is not their place to tell me how to obey my ‘Elohiym.

An ounce of prevention is still worth a pound of cure.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 26 Jul 2005 08:15:35
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2005 :  12:22:41  Show Profile
In many cases such ideal isolationism from the world's monetary system is difficult if not impossible. I suppose the theory is the rewards of serving God in your preferred and understood manner is a prosperous way to live. And that is honorable, but frugal.

I know of people who have kept profession and earn good livelihood. And they will never deviate from their true name and never submit to any contracts that are against the way they feel. The corporation they have built just cranks out the infrastructure and the manager, or president hands the man cash without endorsement.

Interesting the fellow I am thinking of is on my mind because he hired me to draft his abatement for misnomer; he got into some trouble recently. The default cured and I published the default judgment at the county clerk. Then I suggested that he should serve certified copies (again) to the court clerk where these alleged proceedings are happening. The process server has been there to get five certified copies of the judgment four times, and they cannot find it. So yesterday the man hired the process server like a private investigator and gave him the receipts and a copy of the document. Interesting. We called on the phone and irregular as it was, the deputy demanded to know who was calling (??). Then said the document came right up on the computer. Come on down and get certified copies. Does this mean the document is only available to the Grantor? Anyway, I find these things interesting confirmations that there is power in common law publication and we are doing things correctly.

I think Lewis is finding the real Key. Avoid taking responsibility at endorsement. Do not take the burden of floating obligations and conning others into paying off obligations with more obligations. At least on paper with your signature attached to it.

You make a very good point OneIsraelite about custom in your own home. But trade and commerce, which involves currency, is about the only non-violent method to get food on the table. Otherwise you have to hunt and harvest. Not a bad idea if you have the land available to you.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. That reminds me. The fellow I am speaking of has a considerable ranch/farm. He grows far more vegetables than he can consume and gives them away.

P.P.S. Lewis; thanks again for sharing your expertise in this venture. The plain English avoidance of endorsement of obligation instead of money is genius. And subsequently, the alterations to handling that at the teller window is definitely confirmation you are correct. Maybe it is more like the other side of a looking glass. A counterfeit estate. I say that the legal name is the color that exposes one to the assumptions. But I think maybe it is a positive trace to endorsement of colorable money.

Edited by - David Merrill on 26 Jul 2005 16:05:15
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 26 Jul 2005 :  16:55:22  Show Profile
Hello Friends,

Yes, I have learned a lot during my internment at the U.S. Collateral Holding Warehouse. Thanks for your kind words. One day soon I will again have my own roof over my head and can get on with sharing a lot more ideas and remedies with the Brothers here.

Some time after I was locked up, don't know if it was a few weeks or a month or more, but at some point I started studying very intensely the life of Daniel. What I see in Daniel is a blueprint for how I need to be conducting my life. Daniel was never in dishonor with the kings, except when being in honor with them was in direct contradiction to obeying God. Note how he assumed a position of power, accepted a Babylonian name and operated in their system. Yet, at all times he remained faithful and true to his beliefs and worship of the one true God.

This is how I propose to live my life. I will operate with honor in their system, but I will not be corrupted by it. I will do as Daniel and demand that it recognize me for who I am and Who I serve. I use their currency under protest only. Any time I tender a FRN I inform the acceptor that I am presenting the FRNs under protest of no lawful money, and that I can assure them of no value received. This got some curious looks at the post office a little bit ago.

I just sent off a "Request for Hearing" to the UNITED STATES DISTRICT COURT. It will be interesting to see what they do with it.
- - side note - - if you look up obligations of the United States, you will find postage stamps listed as one such obligation. But, that obligation applies only to stamps with an assured value. If there is no dollar symbol or cents symbol on the stamp, it has no assured value and is not an obligation of the U.S.

On the signature line, actually just barely above it, I placed a 3 cent stamp. I then signed my true and correct name thru the middle of the stamp and added a date line which read "July 26, A.D.2005. Below the signature line is my true and correct name printed and the words "An American National". On the back side of the page is a 3 cent stamp in the upper left corner and the lower right corner with a line from one to the other and my signature and date thru the lower stamp. The line is for joinder. In the middle of the page is the words "See Reverse".

Any of you readers care to venture a guess as to what I have done? All speculation is welcome. I gave you a couple of hints up above.

Peace to you all,

Lewis
An American National
Go to Top of Page

mikah2k

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2005 :  00:21:20  Show Profile
I opened a line of credit (in the legal name), made advances and have been remitting payments faithfully. In April, I received a letter stating, due to credit information about my legal name, I had two choices, 1) pay a higher interest rate (by returning a signed letter), or 2) the account would be closed. I did nothing, which I think is default of option 2. Recently, my legal name got the following letter from the institution. Personal items are redacted. Would someone with knowledge kindly tell me what s/he would do after receiving such? The second sentence seems to indicate the windows of heaven have opened. Any comments regarding possibilities are welcome.
---------------------------
Blah Blah Blah Credit Union

LEGAL NAME
ADDRESS xxxxx
CITY, STATE ZIP

Notice of Action and Statement of Reason

July 26, 2005

Member's Name: LEGAL NAME
Member's Address: Address xxxxx
CITY, STATE ZIP

Member/Account #0000000-00000

This action notice is in response to a letter that was mailed to you in April 2005 which referenced the credit limit on your unsecured signature line of credit loan #00000.
As stated in the previous letter the credit limit on your unsecured line of credit has been removed to future advances. This action was based on a review of your credit score.

The action taken was based in whole or in part on information obtained from a consumer credit reporting agency. You have a right under the Fair Credit Reporting Act to know the information contained in your credit file at the consumer reporting agency. The reporting agency played no part in our decision and is unable to supply specific reasons why we have taken this action.

You also have a right to a free copy of your report from the reporting agency, if you request it no later then 60 days after you receive this notice. In addition, if you find that any information contained in the report you receive is inaccurate or incomplete, you have the right to dispute the matter with the reporting agency.

We obtained information from the following consumer reporting agency to make our decision about the action.

Consumer Reporting Agency: EQUIFAX/CSC CREDIT SERVICES
Street Address: P O Box 981221
City, State, Zip: El Paso, TX 79998-1221
Telephone Number: 800-392-7816
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2005 :  11:08:44  Show Profile
The bank has never paid any consideration on the loan. Your signature was cashed in on from the loan application to provide the credit.

According to the second sentence you now have no credit limit because your credit is bad? That makes no sense and is likely just flunky writing by a careless attorney. However you might go in and extend credit past the limit to see.

Another possibility is that they cannot in good faith penalize you for not paying back a loan you essentially made to them. Especially if you have been discharging the alleged debt anyway according to the original agreement. They are just hoping to reduce risk upon the aspersions from the credit reporting agencies. So to protect exposing the bad faith they wrap a conundrum in a riddle and send it to you giving you the impression they are somehow shutting down your line of credit; without actually saying so - becoming culpable of bad faith in the original loan terms.

Strictly looking at process. See the first sentence? They are referring to notice cured. You could have Refused for Cause that letter and forbidden them to change terms in your contract. To forbid them from raising interest and stipulating that the terms would remain as agreed upon. That last letter was a novation in common law (innovation).

Regards,

David Merrill.

Good news is that if they breach the agreement then you have been forgiven the outstanding balance. They essentially fire themselves. However you may wish to protect the legal name's credit ratings. Of so, then you have to play these little games.

Edited by - David Merrill on 28 Jul 2005 11:13:10
Go to Top of Page

mikah2k

USA
34 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2005 :  17:48:43  Show Profile
David,
Thanks for your reply. How much time does one have to refuse for cause?

Edited by - mikah2k on 02 Aug 2005 10:58:59
Go to Top of Page

HenryBowman

USA
33 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2005 :  07:30:34  Show Profile
Lewish,

Would you return the draft to the maker with "DISHONORED BY BANK OF AMERICA" written in red ink across the face?

Thanks

Henry Franklin

P.S. Check your PM...

ATFOTRAF
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2005 :  16:12:32  Show Profile
Hello Henry,

No, I will do another process against BANK OF AMERICA for refusing to either Honor or Dishonor it. The process will end up with a foreign judgment against BoA (See Title 10 & 15 U.S.Code), which I will then enter into a miscellaneous case filing in U.S.D.C. to get an order for collection.

More about the process another time. I am still waiting to see if the readers have any ideas of how I am going to proceed. Any takers?

Lewis
An American National

Edited by - Lewish on 29 Jul 2005 16:13:39
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2005 :  17:45:45  Show Profile
quote:
The process will end up with a foreign judgment against BoA (See Title 10 & 15 U.S.Code), which I will then enter into a miscellaneous case filing in U.S.D.C. to get an order for collection.

Of course! That is key. For instance a grand jury decision would be a foriegn judgment too. Res judicata.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  12:31:05  Show Profile
Dear David,

You missed the point. A grand jury decision is not foreign to the United States. But, a Notary Protest ending with a Certificate of Protest is. Look at the "Uniform Law of Notarial Acts" passed by Congress to be in compliance with the treaties under the Law of Nations Law Merchant.

The U.S. Code specifies that you register the Certificate of Protest as a foreign judgment in the United States District Court of the local area. If the USDC refuses to give you a summary judgment for collection, your recourse is the the U.S. Attorney General. If he fails to act, your recourse is then to the Secretary General of the United Nations with a complaint that the U.S. is not complying with a treaty it has signed.

It works. I have seen it demonstrated. Just be reasonable with your judgment amount, and it will be granted.

Peace,

Lewis
An American National
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 30 Jul 2005 :  18:54:54  Show Profile
No Lewis. I got the point. I was talking about a common law grand jury. Jurists in society (call it United States of America if you see it better that way).

To help you see what I was saying is Key, explain to us why the U.S. Code would specify that you register a Certificate of Protest as a foreign judgment. It makes no sense until you consider the notary protest a common law action for those outside the (district) United States.

One suitor filed his grand jury judgment properly and when the losing corporation that first said the "court of the People" has no authority went to state court pleading to have the judgment overturned, the state court judge would not touch it. Doctrine res judicata.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000