If Jesus were to do His same ministry on earth over again today, He would be wanted by...
- ...the FDA for turning water into wine without a license
- ...the EPA for killing fig trees
- ...the AMA for practicing medicine without a license
- ...the DEPT of HEALTH for asking people to open graves, for raising the dead, and feeding 5,000 people in the wilderness
- ...the NEA for teaching without a certificate
- ...OSHA for walking on water without a life-jacket and for flying without an airplane
- ...the SPCA for driving hogs into the sea
- ...the NATIONAL BOARD of PSYCHIATRISTS for giving advice on how to live a guilt-free life
- ...the NOW for not choosing a woman apostle
- ...the ABORTION RIGHTS LEAGUE for saying that whoever harms children, it is better that they had never been born
- ...the INTER-FAITH MOVEMENT for condemning all other religions
- ...and by the ZONING DEPT for building mansions without a permit
- Jesus would be wanted by the BATF for ordering his disciples to carry arms.
- He would be wanted for sedition by the FBI for promoting the Kingdom of God.
- He would be sued by the ACLU for teaching religion in public places.
- He would be charged with HATE CRIMES for threats against lawyers, religious leaders, and public officials.
- He would be targeted as a homophobe by GLAAD and ACT-UP for his stance on homosexuals.
- He would be cited by the NATIONAL PARK FISH AND WILDLIFE DEPT. for exceeding the daily fishing limit.
- He would be condemned by PETA for cruelty to animals for drowning 2,000 pigs and riding into town on a donkey.
- He would be wanted by the Feds for driving the money changers out of the temple
- He would be branded as a Terrorist Cult Leader by Janet Reno and the DOJ for predicting the tearing down of the temple.
Return to Government
|Home||Greetings||Who We Are||Helpful Info||Rest Room||Search||Contact Us|