Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 CRUDEN v. NEALE, 2 N.C. 338 (1796) 2 S.E. 70.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author  Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  14:31:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis;

Granted it was over a week ago [Credit River Money Decision] thread you were reciting the same "reconvey the title" stuff like it happened in a Texas courtroom.

quote:
Oh, I know. It was a manifestation of their paranoia. Right David?

There you go again, Lewis. But my views on paranoia have been confirmed for a couple years now. I was working on writing fiction in a club and a psychotherapist and I were having lunch. He said to me, "Once you go down that road, paranoia, there is no getting off it." Well I pondered that and was determined that he was wrong but I think he was correct. I was only showing the first signs.

All seriousness aside, does anyone remember Richard Dreyfuss in "What About Bob" (Bill Murray). Remember how everything confirmed that the entire world was out to get Dreyfuss?

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Lewis said:

quote:
I did not get my copy form the court clerk Audrey Brown. I ordered it and received it from the Minnesota State Archives, which is where the only complete copy of everything about the case can be found.

The dichotomy is transparent when Lewis makes like the State will provide better documentation than Audrey Brown in the same Reply he reveals the "conspiracy":

quote:
Business Name: NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
Address: PO BOX 25908
RALEIGH NC 27611
Phone Number: (919)828-4620
Tax ID (FEIN): 566001933
Duns Number: 188663629
SIC Code: 96519903
Executive Name & Title: L THOMAS LUNSFORD, DIR
Parent Company Name: NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
Reference Name: UNITED STATES DEPT TREASURY
Date Provided: 03-31-1996

Now if you are interested in the failed appeal, that is one thing. But accepting the fact that the appeal failed, there is no need to acquire anything more than the judgment and decree; and the memorandum. So I advise that these are best acquired first hand from Audrey Brown.

I feel it important that the entire event, so far as I am concerned, happened before Victor Mahoney in the common law venue of the Credit River Township. So Audrey Brown indeed has the entire case file in the County of Clark courthouse.

Edited by - David Merrill on 24 Jul 2004 20:21:56
Go to Top of Page

iammai

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  15:44:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David Merrill,
quote:

"Once you go down that road, paranoia, there is no getting off it."

I am afraid I would have to disagree with your eventually deciding your psychotherapist friend was correct. I have two reasons, the first is that it is a limiting story, and I endeavor not to empower limiting stories unless they ared derived from laws of creation. The second is depending on the level of paranoia that you are speaking of, my immediate experience has demonstrated to me otherwise.

Of course, if you are simply referring to the consequences of a lack of Capital Integration, I might agree with you in terms of what is typically experienced, or even likely to be experienced. Yet,I have also met at least one man, who I believe has complete Capital Integration. I genuinely experience him to have no splits in his psyche at all. If he does, I think he is the only one who can notice them. I experience him as truly having no arguments with "reality", or what is.

Even if it is not likely, it seems that if it is possible for one person, than it is possible for more than one. I like to imagine it is even possible for a large community, and eventually society in general. Will Ishmael Aylwin live to see such a "Golden Age" ? Who knows, I can only have hope. There is a lot happening in the world today suggesting that we, as human beings on the planet, are near a point of making a quantum shift in our social consciousness. Any one
paying enough attention to almost any facet of world events can see that changes are coming. To me, the real question is will be jumping up a state, hopefully, or down one. In several traditions, including Pauline Christianity, the end of the world, or judgement day, what ever your moniker for it, is expected within our life times.

What we will choose as a society is what fascinates me most. What stories am I feeding, and how do those stories affect my experience of the world? How does my re-presentation of my experience to others affect my relationship to them? And most importantly, if I am truly a conscious being, how does my re-presentation help me to create that which I am trying to create? There are an infinite number of accurate stories, much less stories, to describe any immediately experienced event. Which one provides the most value, with accuracy, for what I am endeavoring to create?

I think I am rambling poetic again. A quote of Yehoshua, from __The Gospel of Thomas__.
His response to the question, "When will the kingdom come?"
quote:

"It will not come by waiting for it. It will not be a matter of saying 'here it is' or 'there it is.' Rather, the kingdom of the father is spread out upon the earth, and men do not see it."

Now that is a powerful and interesting story. When I am fully living it, I will know that I am beyond paranoia, and my Capital Integration is complete.

Love & Blessings!,

Ishmael Aylwin

-------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts are things
The story your living is the story your telling yourself
The map is not the territory
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  16:55:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

I think it is refreshing to understand that instead of a conspiracy, it is banker's policy:
quote:
Business Name: NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
Address: PO BOX 25908
RALEIGH NC 27611
Phone Number: (919)828-4620
Tax ID (FEIN): 566001933
Duns Number: 188663629
SIC Code: 96519903
Executive Name & Title: L THOMAS LUNSFORD, DIR
Parent Company Name: NORTH CAROLINA STATE BAR
Reference Name: UNITED STATES DEPT TREASURY
Date Provided: 03-31-1996
For instance the Secret Service, a department of the Treasury, is protecting the "investment" from the top with the President and the White House.

I recall publishing a non-statutory abatement in a small local paper and I asked the reporter why others got the notices published for free but I had to pay. He showed me on the computer the template, that the newspaper just billed the Treasury for the legal notices that supported Treasury ownership. Of course they would probably give a nasty call about paying for my bill, which was exactly the opposite attornment.

The main problem with paranoia or whatever you want to call it is that it renders a suitor so dysfunctional. If you comprehend the operations of process as banker's policy, then you can deal with it. Lewis and his friends are still kicking that dead horse after a decade of failure and if some of them have been murdered, they actually use that to verify the Libel is functional?

Regards,

David Merrill

P.S. Ishmael Aylwin; I agree that society may stagnate or grow together. When one has these contracts in place (SSN, Driver License, 1040, property tax etc.) then the identity integration is fleeting; it comes in epiphanies and then flies when an officer starts pounding on the door. One person may have a sense of identity but the society protecting the status quo is quite sluggish.

Once a woman chewed me out for getting Robert E. Rubin fired with my bill of indictment (May 12, 1999) because he had done so many good things for the economy. Also I caught flak from a woman who lost her job to Werner Maximilian's $11t bond (March 14, 2001).

Much like you indicate, I would never underestimate the Lord's ability to just adjust how we view the world (capital integration) as a society or as individuals. I suggest you start spelling "Capital Integration" as a process, capital integration, not a proper noun.

Capital integration t-shirt image

Remember to reverse the image mirror-image before printing onto iron-on paper.

Edited by - Admin on 24 Jul 2004 16:55:57
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  19:13:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Quote from David:
"Remember to reverse the image mirror-image before printing onto iron-on paper."

Offset is a process which the transfer/reproduction of the written word/image first is readable on to the plate(litho), then un-readable to the blanket, and finally, the final im-pression goes right reading to the paper(stock).

The effect of seeing 3-D images is a method of getting the individually separated primary colors "out of register" but then putting filters/prisms to be able to see its special affects.

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2004 :  20:25:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Manuel;

I may not have been clear. Hopefully there will be a .jpg file available. If you print it from Paint or a similar image program, remember to reverse the image on the iron-on paper or the "capital integration" lettering will come out on the t-shirt reversed.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2004 :  02:47:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings David and all,

I understood what you meant regarding the "flock adhesive" t-shirt transfer. My comment I just added after realizing all the writings regarding the original meaning to what the powers that where and are have changed and altered to.

You know, "authors alterations" usually come from the authors themselves. It is when others alter to fit their agenda.

Soon, yo creo(I believe), the truth will be revealed. Did you know that "good contact" shows neuton rings?

I am,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2004 :  09:52:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Words of art?

Adhesion v. Cohesion?
Go to Top of Page

iammai

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2004 :  14:48:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David Merrill,

Thank you. I stand corrected. Once again I am guilty of hypostatization. Due, I think, to the nature of the English language, still my only language, I have a tendency to hypostatize everything. In truth even what we think of as genuinely nouns, are in fact processes. A reminder for me to put more attention on my own capital integration.

Would you be so kind as to explain, possibly a repetition, of why you have chosen the image you have at:

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/t-shirt.jpg

as a re-presentaion of capital integration? I remember seeing it another thread, but have lost the significance of the symbolism.

Thanks Again & God Bless!,

Ishmael Aylwin

-------------------------------------------------------
Thoughts are things
The story your living is the story your telling yourself
The map is not the territory
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Jul 2004 :  18:51:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

I put the sherri topaz stone into the coin. Also the coin in the braided mount to hang around my neck. Then I started thinking about it.

When I lived up higher in the mountains I met the miner of the topaz, Walter Rubeck at Topaz Mountain, his claim on the Terryall near the South Platte.

www.worldofrockhounds.com/topaz-mountain-purchase.html

He lives near a copy place where we crossed paths years later. At the time I was studying the mathematics and so got interested in Walt's pentagram cut. Down the street was a coin shop with the Austrian coin.

So what the coin symbolizes is only what it symbolizes to me. Since it is quite unique in configuration that is fair.

The dual-headed hawk is on the obverse of a bust of Maria Theresa, the famous Habsburg queen. It is symbolic of the Habsburg dynasty which means "Hawk's Castle". I do not really know why the hawk has two heads on the coin but it of course represents identity crisis or schizophrenia.

I feel it significant that the dichotomized hawk has ingested a pentagram. I have expressed the mathematics of 360º/5 = 72 and some of the physics and chemistry - the Fibonacci Sequence. But if you look at the graphics "Dictionary of Symbols"

Image linked here

on some of the threads you can see it is an ancient symbol for Jerusalem. The Habsburg Dynasty has raised over 19 Kings of Jerusalem through Western history. An interesting book written by Christian J.R. Church is The Guardians of the Grail; ... and the men who plan to rule the world! The history exposed by Church reveals the Habsburgs may still be in power in rather cosmic ways to this day (instead of being unseated by Francis Ferdinand's assassination in Kosovo in 1914).
quote:
The Habsburgs are reputed to be the family of the Holy Grail, offspring of Mary Magedalene. Franz Joseph, of the Merovingian Habsburg dynasty, launched World War I. He declared war against Serbia to avenge the assassination of his nephew, Francis Ferdinand, in 1914. Franz Joseph died in 1916, after 68 years on the throne, while World War I was raging. He did not live to see the disintegration of the Habsburg empire. [1917 according to most encyclopedias.]
Page 66 shows a photo of the author viewing the Spear of Longinus in the Habsburg family museum in Vienna. The context is that this Cross relic, being the spearhead the centurian used to test Jesus for life, holds powers that are quite formidable to the holder. Church develops the full legend complete with bloodlines in the book.

So in my mind, the coin symbolizes capital integration, the process of recovery and restoration from the debt currency dilemma. Real estate for land; legal tender for money and pseudonyms for our names. The kingdom of heaven on earth to me will be a place of proper balances and knowing the true name of the man or woman who you are dealing with. A place like George W. Bush proclaims in his speech of May 2, 2001 from the Rose Garden. A speech which coincided with Werner Maximilian's bond that the release of the national debt must not only be bonded (March 14, 2001) but properly announced.

www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/05/images/20010502.html
www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2001/05/20010502.html
quote:
Personal savings accounts will transform Social Security from a government IOU into personal property and real assets; property that workers will own in their own names and that they can pass along to their children. Ownership, independence, access to wealth should not be the privilege of a few. They're the hope of every American, and we must make them the foundation of Social Security.
Werner Maximilian's family crest is also the double-headed hawk of Habsburg. Werner I was the first famous Habsburg king and Maximilian I the most famous. I suppose maybe I should give him a t-shirt.

Vern's true bill image link

Regards,

David Merrill
quote:
Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons.

Edited by - David Merrill on 25 Jul 2004 19:49:04
Go to Top of Page

dmichaels34276

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 24 Jul 2012 :  20:29:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
it is obvious that you NEVER read that case because no of that language is in that case!

quote:
Originally posted by Werner Maximilian

I have not read this case in it's entirety,but it sounds encouraging.
Government Is Foreclosed from Parity with Real People
– Supreme Court of the United States 1795

"Inasmuch as every government is an artificial person, an abstraction, and a creature of
the mind only, a government can interface only with other artificial persons. The imaginary,
having neither actuality nor substance, is foreclosed from creating and attaining parity
with the tangible. The legal manifestation of this is that no government, as well as any
law, agency, aspect, court, etc. can concern itself with anything other than corporate,
artificial persons and the contracts between them."
S.C.R. 1795, Penhallow v. Doane's Administraters (3 U.S. 54; 1 L.Ed. 57; 3 Dall. 54),
Supreme Court of the United States 1795

[--Not the "United States Supreme Court" –ed.]

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 21 Dec 2019 :  13:20:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A suitor just emailed me a link here, to this thread. Here's to fond memories. I am glad this forum is still up and running. I have been doing some very exciting geopolitical social engineering lately and hope to liven this place up a bit.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2  Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000