Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
168 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2007 :  13:28:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Salt water as fuel? Erie man hopes so
Sunday, September 09, 2007
By David Templeton, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

For obvious reasons, scientists long have thought that salt water couldn't be burned.

So when an Erie man announced he'd ignited salt water with the radio-frequency generator he'd invented, some thought it a was a hoax.

John Kanzius, a Washington County native, tried to desalinate seawater with a generator he developed to treat cancer, and it caused a flash in the test tube.

Within days, he had the salt water in the test tube burning like a candle, as long as it was exposed to radio frequencies.

More here:
http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07252/815920-85.stm

Jay Scott.

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2007 :  20:10:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Jay!! Very interesting indeed.
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
168 Posts

Posted - 12 Sep 2007 :  23:24:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

Thank you Jay!! Very interesting indeed.

I'm glad you enjoyed it, David. I'm hoping you'll run some experiments and verify this for us.

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2007 :  09:07:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Glad to...

Just give me the frequency or frequencies.

I just flashed on a Tom Cruise character - a machinist who was grinding something with heavy water charged nearby. When he hit the right frequency by accident, the fission started up...

What was that movie?

Edited by - David Merrill on 13 Sep 2007 09:13:23
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
168 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2007 :  11:50:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Just give me the frequency or frequencies.

Snap! I suppose that'd help. Do you need any other information?

quote:
I just flashed on a Tom Cruise character - a machinist who was grinding something with heavy water charged nearby. When he hit the right frequency by accident, the fission started up...

What was that movie?

I don't know.

Tom Cruise Filmography:
http://us.imdb.com/name/nm0000129/

Jay Scott.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1123 Posts

Posted - 13 Sep 2007 :  21:56:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was another actor then. I cannot remember. I hear the inventor was killed already!

I am beginning to think the Internet may be a lousy place to pick up information...

quote:
Eddie Kasalivich, an undergraduate at the University of Chicago, works as a technician for a scientific team that discovers an alternative, low-cost, pollution-free fuel source. When one of the chief scientists is murdered and the invention stolen, Eddie and physicist Lily Sinclair are framed for it and have to flee for their lives, with the FBI, CIA and other involved parties in close pursuit. Paul Shannon, Eddies mentor, is the director of a scientific company which - unknown to Eddie - has commercial interests in the invention. Eddie and Lily set out to find the stolen invention and hopefully clear themselves of the false charges. Written by The Ramp Runner

A team of scientists deduces a machine and process to use regular water to produce energy. After the celebration of their sucess the industrial warehouse that was home to their experiment is blown to flaming bits. With one member of the team dead and another missing two other members are the object of FBI scrutiny. They go on the run with the feds hot on their tails. The two lead the FBI to a secret underground facility where they find a replica of their machine and the missing scientist. A government conspiracy is unmasked and an exciting escape must be tried as the machine is started up and set to blow yet another crater in the Earth. Written by FMJ_Joker

Keanu Reeves; it snapped into memory this morning.

This is like a replay of that movie Chain Reaction! The frequencies that make up the complex waveform that liberates the energy... That is the secret everybody is killing the inventor over. Keanu was trying to stimulate the cold fusion reaction in the water in his home machine shop while grinding a part - the grinding put out a sound that started the water boiling away. Keanu pulled out an audio recorder real fast and captured the complex waveform and broke it down into its component frequencies...

So keep your ears peeled! Get me those frequencies - I can find the water and salt myself.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 14 Sep 2007 14:17:54
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECC - ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © MMXI Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.23 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000