Land Patent Allodial Title SCAM
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2001 :  14:48:45  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Land: Lawful Title by Inheritance

First and foremost, there is no such thing as an "allodial title"! One may hold land by allodial right, or in an allodium, but there is no Lawful piece of paper that says “Allodial Title” at the top of it. An allodial right is a right found in the lex non scripta, the unwritten law - common law - and is not some form of title that can be granted by any civil government.

Before you go any further, look up the definitions of allodium, allodial, and land patent in the many standard and law dictionaries available. A good place to start is at the indexes and links to your left.

Do not confuse a "land patent" with a "title in allodium"! If you learn nothing else from this article, let that point get deep into your understanding and mind-set. When the United States Federal government patented land to anyone, especially after 1863, it merely acted as a legal agent for the People and created a record of who acquired the land, how much land was involved, the price that was paid, and a notice of what, if any, restrictions may have applied to the land. The end. There is absolutely nothing more to a "land patent" issued by the government. The original patentee did not hold his land in allodium, but by right from the civil power. Since he purchased the land, he could not possibly have held the land in allodium because true title to land never passes by purchase.

[click the blue floppy disk icon at the top to view/print the entire article]

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27

earlthomas

USA
21 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2004 :  19:38:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Go to Oxford English Dictionary
Look up Allodial
there is a process to make allodial
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2004 :  03:58:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Earl,

My Concise Oxford Dictionary does not even contain the word, much less a process. Would you mind posting the full definition/process here for all of us to see?

Thanks

"Of the increase of His government and peace there shall be no end"
Isaiah 9:7
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2004 :  00:21:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In the state of Washington, the RCW specifically states that any alloidal claim is fraudulent.

However, there is a process within the RCW for renewing the Patent on the land, and removing it from the tax roles. It involves rejection of the Torrens Act. (I hope I spelled Torrens correctly).

RCW = Revised Code of Washington

Peace to all,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  17:46:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Lewis,

What do you know about the Torrens system of land registration? It is the system used here in New Zealand as well. Another brother here claims that it gives you indefeasible title to the land, and he thinks this is good. I am starting to dig deeper on this issue, but have yet to research just what all these things actually mean.

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 08 Mar 2004 :  22:14:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Caleb,

If Torrens is so good, why are people trying to get their land out from under it, is the question to ask your friend. According to my legal guru, the Torrens Act, as implemented in each country, is the means by which the U.N. can ultimately lay claim to your land, and force you to pay yearly rental fees. Coming soon to a neighborhood near you. We are already seeing some evidence of the U.N.'s intentions under this act with the creation of the biospheres, which forces people off their land. It comes down to the claim against the land under Torrens.

Peace,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2004 :  20:07:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Lewis,

Do you know where I can find information on how to properly reject the Torrens Act (in Washington State or anywhere)?

Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 02 Apr 2004 :  22:30:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Caleb,

If you will give me your e-mail address in a PM, I will e-mail you the forms to use in Washington State, along with the section of the RCW which describes the process.

Peace,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

yardstick

USA
52 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2005 :  21:52:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Lewis,

I too am interested in learning more. Could you please send me the same information? Thank you in advance.
Go to Top of Page

difranco

uSA
38 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2007 :  10:25:08  Show Profile  Visit difranco's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I have discovered the RCW (65.12.230) to concering the Withdraw from the Torrens ACT http://apps.leg.wa.gov/RCW/default.aspx?cite=65.12.230

However I would like know all the implications and all the requirements prior to taking this action. Currently, I have a lein against property in the form of a Death-Pledge (Mortgage) how does this affect this process?

==================================================
“When you set to dine with a ruler, note well what is placed before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive.”- Proverbs 23:1-3

Edited by - difranco on 08 Apr 2007 10:29:59
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 15 Apr 2007 :  16:06:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings All,

I haven't checked this posting in quite some time. Let me start by saying disregard all my previous posts about Torrens. I have found in the Session Laws for Washington, that Torrens was never passed, so everything in the RCW is null and void. It is a ruse.

The only way to get Allodial Title to Land in Washington is to buy it with silver or gold from the rightful title holders and record the Bill of Sale in the Public Records.

Note, only the Native Americans are true title holders to land in Washington. No valid treaty of ever entered into, for any entity, United States or otherwise to take title from them. This has been put forth in several court cases, and is why the BLM has no claim of control over any land in Washington.

Peace,

Lewis
A Man on the Land on Washington as a Citizen thereon.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000