New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 14 Aug 2005 :  23:57:25  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
David,

I'm sorry for the confusion - I didn't mean for you to eliminate the link since it was extremely interesting. I was hoping that you'd use a description as a hyperlink clickable substitute.

The clickable description will appear in your text in place of the extremely long url "link to" which will be concealed from view.

Please bring it back David so that all may go to that link for a look at some most interesting commentary.

Many thanks again for your consideration.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2005 :  07:10:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The link in context.

The Ranting and Raving forum would render the link dysfunctional soon or by now anyway. The topics are not archived. That was my complaint. Well, at least one of them. I have been over there studying the Quatloosian mentality of escapism and protectionism of the status quo.

Sadly, because people are in such need of remedy, I am not finding time to keep researching Quatloos. But I feel I have acquired a useful and accurate profile. For instance, the biggest contributor to forming the profile was "wserra" or Wesley Serra, the pudgy attorney in the corner:

http://www.iwfbsnewyork.com/

He is the attorney who called the good 1000+ people at this 1995 grand jury pig farmers and landscapers; meaning America's slave population. How elitist!

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Let_Freedom_Ring.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_PL_94-412.jpg

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 15 Aug 2005 07:14:30
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2005 :  12:38:42  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
DAVID (AND ALL OTHER POSTING MEMBERS)

To shorten a long link to eliminate widening the page, follow the example in the FAQ section at

http://ecclesia.org/forum/faq.asp#hyperlink
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2005 :  16:02:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you Bondservant;

I enjoy learning new things.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2005 :  21:48:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
AHA! Thank you too bondservant. Learn something everyday

I was just going to ask I. Scriabin how to do that. He used that on his last post.

Oh, David... pleeeaaassseeeee... dont show me a picture of attorn-eys again. I have a program installed on this computer that automatically
de-change-shifts... BOY... where those things fugly!! JIKES!
I'm going for some fresh air.... and get some oxygen back into my brain...
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 01 Sep 2005 :  07:29:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"It is also important for the State to inculcate [instill] in its subjects an aversion [repugnance] to any "conspiracy theory of history;" for a search for "conspiracies" means a search for motives and an attribution of responsibility for historical misdeeds. If, however, any tyranny imposed by the State, or venality [willingness to be bribed or bought off], or aggressive war, was caused not by the State rulers but by mysterious and arcane "social forces," or by the imperfect state of the world or, if in some way, everyone was responsible ("We Are All Murderers," proclaims one slogan), then there is no point to the people becoming indignant or rising up against such misdeeds. Furthermore, an attack on "conspiracy theories" means that the subjects will become more gullible in believing the "general welfare" reasons that are always put forth by the State for engaging in any of its despotic actions. A "conspiracy theory" can unsettle the system by causing the public to doubt the State's ideological propaganda." - The Anatomy of the State by Murray N. Rothbard

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 01 Sep 2005 07:31:45
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.05 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000