BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2005 :  16:15:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is an excellent snip from the FL DOR called

Sales and Use Tax
Beginning Your Relationship with the Florida Department of Revenue

What new dealers should know about collecting, reporting, and remitting Florida sales and use tax.

http://www.myflorida.com/dor/businesses/start.html

Dealer Responsibilities
As a newly registered dealer to collect and remit Florida sales and use tax, you are an authorized agent in partnership with the State of Florida. The tax dollars you collect are funds belonging to the state. You serve as the trustee or custodian of these funds until you remit them. You should keep accurate records and maintain a separate accounting of these funds. Copies of your filed tax returns, canceled tax payment checks, and documentation to support all transactions must be kept for three years (five years for all records and returns for filing periods prior to July 1999).

(my note: this paragraph below shows that TAX is not required to be collected and remitted from all CONSUMERS)

Sales to Exempt Organizations
A Consumer's Certificate of Exemption (Form DR-14) is issued to qualifying nonprofit organizations and governmental bodies exempting them from paying tax on purchases for the organization's own use. Payment must be made by the organization named on the certificate. Personal payment that will be reimbursed by the organization cannot be accepted for tax-exempt purchases.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2005 :  11:16:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brothers and sisters,

Peace be unto the house.

Happy Sevening Day to all our fellowcitizens of the commonwealth of Yisra’el.

It is as simple as this:

The state (the people) is (are) said to be semi-sovereign only, and not sovereign, when in any respect or respects it is (they are) liable to be controlled by a paramount government.

But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that He is excepted, who did put all things under him.i.e. semi-sovereign

Paramount. …the highest rank or nature. (Ibid.)

For us, there is but one paramount government.

For a Child is born; to us a Son is given; and the government is on His shoulder There is no end to the increase of His government and of peace on the throne of David, and on His kingdom, to order it, and to sustain it with justice and with righteousness, from now and forever. The zeal of Yahuwah of Hosts will do this.

No foreign power or law can have control except by convention.Black’s Law Dictionary, Abridged Sixth Edition, page 971

Convention. An agreement or compact (Ibid.)

For the record, we do not consent to entering into an agreement or compact (covenant) to be controlled by, or to be under the law of, any government other than the commonwealth of Yisra’el, alternately known as the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of heaven.

All things Lawful are mine, but all things are not advantageous to me; on the other hand, I will not be brought under the power of anyone.

We may temporarily choose to pay kosmokrator’s use tax rather than choosing to resist it at this time, or refusing to buy its goods altogether, without losing our semi-sovereignty.

Our King, and thus we his fellowcitizens whom He has made semi-sovereigns, have the power of choice. We choose to pay it because it seems right to pay for the use of these goods and services, and by so choosing, consent to nothing more.

For anyone to go beyond this extremely limited consent and say it is more, he, she, it or they are acting in the capacity of unlawful tyrants. There is but one Lawful Tyrant and we are His Peculiar People; we are His Citizens and no one else’s!!

Tyrant, n. [L. tyrannus; Gr. ... The Welsh has teyrn, a king or sovereign, which Owen says is compounded of te, [that spreads] and gyrn, imperious, supreme, from gyr, a driving. The Gaelic has tiarna and tighearna, a lord, prince or ruler, from tigh, a house; indicating that the word originally signified the master of a family merely, or the head of a clan. There is some uncertainty as to the real origin of the word. It signified originally merely a chief, king or prince.]Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

PECU'LIAR, a. [L. peculiaris, from peculium, one's own property, from pecus, cattle.]
1. Appropriate; belonging to a person and to him only.
4. Belonging to a nation, system or other thing, and not to others.
(Ibid.)

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 27 Aug 2005 11:45:16
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 27 Aug 2005 :  12:52:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings on a fine day!

quote:
brother Robert said: For the record, we do not consent to entering into an agreement or compact (covenant) to be controlled by, or to be under the law of, any government other than the commonwealth of Yisra’el, alternately known as the Kingdom of God or the Kingdom of heaven.

When one wilfully concents to enter into COMMERCE with a licensed AGENT of the STATE (VENDOR), then they do put themselves into a realm GOVERNED by STATUTE, so GOVT STATUTES do apply to the Ecclesia when engaging in COMMERCE. They also take on the STATUS, within the transaction, as a TAXPAYER as the term is defined after the semi-colon in the Black's Law and completely in the definition of TAXPAYER in 26 U.S.C. §1313 (b). This is not to say that one looses their Citizenship or membership to whatever they claim. This is in addition to the whatever Citizenship or membership they claim during their act of COMMERCE. It would be proper to look at the situation as taking on an extra set of obligations when entering into COMMERCE. Example: If a 'Boyscout' goes to the store and buys a pack of gum and pays the TAX the AGENT is licensed to collect and remit back to the STATE, it does not mean that the boy looses his standing as a member of the 'Boyscouts'. In like kind, Paul did not loose his standing in the body of Christ because he was a ROMAN CITIZEN (complete with all of the juicy benefits like "no whippings", etc.) Also Paul did not loose his standing in the body of Christ because he entered a plea in a ROMAN COURT. I would also argue that Paul did not break the first commandment by his ROMAN CITIZENSHIP or by entering into the COURT to plea his case. It is worth nothing that the New Testament says that 'flesh cannot enter into the Kingdom of God'. Exploring the meaning of that phrase deserves it's own thread.

Cheers!
Steve

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2005 :  04:47:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations brother Steven:

Peace be unto the house.

Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of Yahuwah...

They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of Yahuwah...

For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of Yahuwah, they are the Children of Yahuwah. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Yahuwah: And if children, then heirs; heirs of Yahuwah, and joint-heirs with the Messiah; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also exalted together.

G4789
sugkleronomos

Thayer Definition:
1) a fellow heir, a joint heir
2) one who obtains something assigned to himself with others, a joint participant

And, "Cheers" to you also, brother Steven!

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 28 Aug 2005 05:48:56
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2005 :  06:12:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OneIsraelite said:

quote:
For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. For as many as are led by the Spirit of Yahuwah, they are the Children of Yahuwah. For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of Yahuwah: And if children, then heirs; heirs of Yahuwah, and joint-heirs with the Messiah; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also exalted together. (emphasis added)

And I submit that OneIsraelite's writing is incoherent with the Name and Word of God. He consistently and intentionally misquotes the Holy Bible. I am not personally subscribed to Sacred Name doctrine but do believe there is certain power to prayers. There is a definite aspect to physics and metaphysics that follows rules and laws. Also having invested $50 in a comprehensive work by Gerard Gerteoux it is clear that OneIsraelite is skewed by both his mispronunciation and especially his self-perceived and self-justified misquoting of the Holy Bible here and other places on the Internet.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Reading further into Gerard Gertoux's book:

quote:
Page 141.

Thus the current form YeHoWaH, which one finds in Jewish Bibles, is the product of a long history. What is more this complex process took place without the knowledge of the protagonists. One can suppose that if God really attaches importance to his name, all these concidences were not necessarily accidental. In the greatest of paradoxes, the system of the querel kethib which was supposed to protect God's name really did protect it, except for this 'amusing' detail; the Name was coded by its own vowels, which has to be the epitome of coding. Consequently, in the debates with those that laugh at the 'naive' reading Yehowah, perhaps the naives are not the ones we might think.

Edited by - David Merrill on 28 Aug 2005 06:17:41
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2005 :  08:50:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is what I find curious about replacing the name in the NT. Many claim that "The Name" was removed by conspiracy and in it's place Theos was added. If that's the case then how can anything in the book be trusted at all? Why would these alleged conspirators stop at just "The Name" if this claim is to be taken seriously? Should not one also consider the older pagan myths of, say, Horus who, over one thousand years before the advent of the New Testament, had a miraculous birth that was heralded by a star in the east; who was baptized by someone who was later decapitated; who had twelve followers; who walked on water, cast out demons, and healed the sick; who was transfigured on a mountain; who was crucified between two thieves, buried in a tomb, and resurrected; and who was known as the KRST or "anointed one," as well as the "good shepherd," "the lamb of God," "the bread of life," "the son of man," "the Word," and the "fisher."

If Christ was the Messiah of the Old Testament (which I do not believe he was)why do we see him clothed in a pagan myth? How can one assert that YHWH is the correct name for God in the NT, yet not address the sheer volumes of paganism in the same book.

Worthy questions, no?

Edited by - BatKol on 28 Aug 2005 08:51:42
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2005 :  11:57:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Indeed worthy questions and I believe a few answers are found in Robert Graves'/Joshua Podro's The Nazarene Gospel Restored.

The question I was leading to is much simpler. Over the years I have seen OneIsraelite adhere to a strict White Israel identity/idealism that is accompanied by a perfectionism quite contrary to what you just wrote Batkol. That editors and yes, even 1611 early Illuminatti/Mason edited and encrypted many items into the Holy Bible, and the New Covenant.

Here is the question; Would OneIsraelite be adhering to this perfectionist doctrine, that one becomes a Taxpayer and removes or remands from kingdom coverture when paying a simple sales tax, if he had the Name of God and the Messiah pronounced correctly?

With your question Batkol, I think it most easily explained by the Book of Acts. Paul plead Roman municipal citizenship (early combinatorial mathematics - METRO organization/positive law jural society). Notice he plead "Tarsus", not "Cilicia". Prior to buying that Roman citizenship paper (in Cyprus; yes, he lied to James about why he arrived with so little alms for the Ebionite 'widows') Paul made two or three campaigns through the heart of Asia Minor (Turkey) where these Horus myths still manifested in pagan ritual. Thus he simply conformed the survival of Yehoshua H'Natzrith with the Revival/renewal and later editors even incorporated the Virgin Birth/renewal myths into rumors that Jesus still lived. [Moving the Birth of Christ to the Winter Solstice and Roman Saturnalia gives us a pretty strong clue.]

The pagans of Asia Minor ate it right up like honey.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 28 Aug 2005 12:00:43
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 28 Aug 2005 :  16:23:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see now... there's white power, black power, women power, indian power, etc... heck, there's even 'money' power!
And there's this CLICK HERE

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 10 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000