Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  00:41:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jesus set an example of non violence but what did it accomplish?

When Jews fought back in Warsaw and Vilna, they did well. More than a few survived to tell about it. Jews were promintnet in the American, English and Russian armies. But so many east European Jews spent their time studying mystical and superstitiuos folklore that has made our people weak and vulnerable, and done absolutely no good for us whatsoever. They were more concerned aobut praying three times a day, keeping the lights off on Saturdays and avoiding pork than in learning how to shoot. Damn it, if a few of these yeshivas (religious schools) had offered some paramilitary course, it wouldn't bother me so much, but the destruction and horro of what has happened, in my opinion, has discredited all religion. Afterall, if God saw it coming and did nothing, he is really a disappointing entity.
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  00:46:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Livefree,

Hehe....I realize that the government isn't our friend- they have become the mortal enemy of all who seek to walk righteously. But it is ridiculous to think that a small fragment of armed men can change anything. Look at Waco TX and the Branch Davidians. The government we are faced with, is a world superpower, that wastes entire nations- are you going to repel them with your .45 or 12 guage? LOL! You might as well swat at a lion with a flyswatter.

There was a time for action. The founding fathers of the US did it, when the powers between government and citizen were more equal. (and they couldn't even do it in their own countries, but rather came to what was then the wilderness)

If the scripures say that our protection is in the wilderness, and that the earth will help us, I not only believe it, but see nop other way.

I am not a pacifist- it is pacifism that has given this government so much power and wealth- I am a realist. Our earthly fathers let themselves and their children be spoiled (looted), and handed over their dominion to the state- and we are reaping the consequences of what they let rise up.

I know a Jew, who was in Nazi-occupied Hungary...and he had a gun. He was hiding in an out-house, and the Nazis were coming. He had prepared himself, that if he should hear anyone touch the door, he would merely start firing- not in the hope that it would somehow save him, but just so he could take a few Nazis with him in his death. Miraculously, they never bothered to look in that out-house, and this Jew is alive today to tell me this story. Do you think his gun would've saved him?

Lets get real- when have you ever seen anyone come out victorious against the state? Our government has become too big and too wealthy and too powerful- thje very thing our Constitution tried to prevent (and would've, if our fathers had given a darn).

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  00:57:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From Livefree - "Jesus set an example of non violence but what did it accomplish?"

What Jesus accomplished was to show all men how to live. Didn't he raise from the dead?

If you look at the history of the Jews, they have demonstrated how it is that men die.

They set an example of this, not only by rejecting Jesus, but by their incessant resistance to the Romans who ruled over them. This resistance brought about the destruction of Jerusalem 40 years after Christ’s death, as well as the sufferings that have come since.

The Jews of old had the same spirit as do those people today who want to overthrow the current government with force. They are just like the dictators they hope to overthrow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
He Came In The Clouds www.travesser.com

Edited by - Adam on 13 Dec 2003 01:03:33
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  01:19:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"I know a Jew who was in Nazi-occupied Hungary...and he had a gun. He was hiding in an out-house, and the Nazis were coming. He had prepared himself, that if he should hear anyone touch the door, he would merely start firing- not in the hope that it would somehow save him, but just so he could take a few Nazis with him in his death. Miraculously, they never bothered to look in that out-house, and this Jew is alive today to tell me this story. Do you think his gun would've saved him?"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was PREPARED, and that's all that matters. We'll never know if the gun would have saved him or not. If you ask me, it did save his life. The gun helped him to be quiet. Had he not had it, who knows where his thoughts may have led him.

Now, excuse me while I go look for a gun to buy!

Edited by - Livefree on 13 Dec 2003 01:22:50
Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  01:34:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To PopeSquasher,

I’m not sure if you can see the spiritual law or not, but it was not “pacifism” that has turned the U.S. into the pit that it is.

What has brought the country down is the enemy within. It is the immorality. In the bible, wasn't it always the sins of the Israelites that brought them into subjection to their enemies?

It is not the anti-gun laws. It is those who run Hollywood and those who love to conquer and make war. They did not do to others what they wanted other countries to do to them.

The bare bones truth of the matter is, that it was not the heathen that brought about the demise of the nation, but it was the professed follower of God who was, in reality, in rebellion to God.

The U.S. is currently replaying out the Jewish rejection of Christ, and receiving its consequences. The people of the country are enslaved by their own government rather than and external one, as in the case of the Jews. Today, many of the people desperately want out of its oppression but see no way to get there.

The solution (Messiah) has come, but the people are too out of touch with God to see Him for what He is. Therefore the land will be destroyed, and they will be left without an excuse. History repeats itself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by - Adam on 13 Dec 2003 01:50:12
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  01:54:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, Adam,

I largely agree with you. If people as a whole, would've followed Gods' laws, these things we now see would not be coming upon us.

But, in part, it is also things like gun control. Who let our government aquire so much power that they could disregard our Constitution and prohibit the ownership of certain types of property(in this case, firearems)?

What I am saying, is that it is not only dis-obeying Gods' "spiritual laws" that leads to judgement and slavery, but the dis-obeying of the physical aspects and principles of those laws as well. A man can do no murder, and not commit adultery and honor his parents, etc. -but even if he follows all these, and yet lives in such a manner as to let the government dictate what kind of house he builds, and what he does with half of his income/increase, and how he relates to other people and family members, and how he raises and educates his children, etc. then they are serving two masters, and serving a different god, and not fully following God.

Our present problems stem from:

People who have outright rejected God and His ways.

Christians who have rejected Gods laws.

Those who advocate Gods' laws, yet fail to fully implement them, and who serve the government (worship the beast).

While it is true that our guns can not save us, it is also true that relinquishing dominion over our own lives/families/property/sphere of influence will only enslave us and empower the wicked. We can not change the present system- but we can escape from it. And if we want to continue to keep Gods' laws, we must extricate ourselves from the jurisdiction of those who are hostile to such laws and spiritual principles.

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

PopeSquasher

USA
54 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  02:01:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Livefree:

I hate to argue with you, since we are both advocates of gun ownership- but my Jewish friend would've been just as dead had that door opened- with or without a gun. -and he still had to hide like a scared mouse.

If it is force that will save us, we are in deep trouble, because the world is full of people who will fight and die for false ideals, and they out-number us by zillions!

If I don't make it out, and they come in the night to take me away, they'll have to kill me- and hopefully I'll take some of them with me- but I'd rather just get out- as it is the prudent thing to do when one sees what is coming.

"Thy Word is Truth"
Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  02:20:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
To PopeSquasher

You are correct, no man can serve two masters. You can however, "extricate ourselves (yourself) from the jurisdiction of those who are hostile to such laws and spiritual principles". When one is "delivered from the power of darkness, and hath translated into the kingdom of his dear Son, he is no longer under the dominion of the beast and its ways.

I know that this can be done, as myself, and many others have done it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 13 Dec 2003 :  23:37:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
PopeSquasher wrote:
quote:
I am not a pacifist- it is pacifism that has given this government so much power and wealth- I am a realist.

Reality is just another name for truth. We do not live in truth so how can there be any reality? The only people who live in reality are the people that accept things the way they are, government corruption and all. Is that your reality?
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2003 :  21:58:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
"Naturally, the common people don't want war, but after all, it is the leaders of a country who determine the policy and it is always a simple matter to drag people along whether it is a democracy or a facist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. This is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denouce the pacifists for lack of patrotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in every country."

Herman Goering, Hitler's Riech Marshall at the
Nurenbergy Trials after WWII

Edited by - Livefree on 14 Dec 2003 22:00:01
Go to Top of Page

Adam

Albania
33 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2003 :  01:31:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
”All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same way in every country."

Mr. Bush and Mr. Cheney have learned this lesson well. As can be gleaned from the quote, there is nothing really to be afraid of, the people are simply conned into believing there is something (Al Queda) or someone (Saddam, Osama) that is out to get them.

There is no enemy except those which attack the soul.

Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2004 :  12:55:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I read in a magazine that some of the coutries are selling fairly large islands.... one in the Bahamas is only....... 1.75 million !!!!
HA HA HA
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 07 Jan 2004 :  14:59:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings In His name, Yehoshua,

Some writtings regarding islands to ponder:

http://www.theosociety.org/pasadena/sd/sd2-1-12.htm

In Him, I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  22:35:11  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Manuel,
well, I pondered Helena P. Blavatsky many years ago, and her books sit on my shelf. I include her with Albert Pike's wisdom wherein he wrote his thoughts in "Morals and Dogma". Their words shall pass away. Nice thoughts, at times, but the key word here is "their" thoughts. Yahushuah stated, "My words shall not pass away". Let Us get back into the Way. Shall We? For this ecclesia is for those following the Way-hodos. The Way Home. Least you don't know, Helena loved those brown boys from India.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2004 :  22:59:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Robert-James,
Yes Brother, every Truth comes from His Word.

"There are always a few, better endowed than others, who feel the weight of the yoke and cannot restrain themselves from attempting to shake it off... these are the men who never become tamed under subjection."
"These are in fact the men who, possessed of clear minds and far-sighted spirit, are not satisfied, like the brutish mass, to see only what is at their feet, but rather look about them, behind and before, and even recall the things of the past in order to judge those of the furure, and compare both with their present condition."
from Discours de la Servitude, Volontaire

In His name, Yahushuah,
I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2004 :  01:20:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King, brothers and sisters:
Peace be unto the house.
We just read this entire thread, and though it seems to have been deserted, we would like to add a thought or two.
Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers[#G2888] of the darkness[#G4655] of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
G2888
kosmokrato#772;r
kos-mok-rat'-ore
From G2889 and G2902; a world ruler, an epithet of Satan
G4655skotos
skot'-os
From the base of G4639; shadiness, that is, obscurity (literally or figuratively)

We show you these two definitions of words from this verse of the Scripture to offer at least one explanation of why it is written: live by the sword, die by the sword...or gun, if you prefer.
Though the world is filled with weapons we have but to read I Shama'el [Samuel], chapter 8:7-20 to see who these "weapons" have been made FOR.
We have never, ever, ever turned these weapons towards the true kosmokrator(s) [the True world ruler(s), the True Adversary] who remain in total obscurity [hiding]. Instead we ultimately turn them towards each other while he [or it] remains TOTALLY unscathed. To kill his [its] minions is a waste of time, for he will never run out of "deceived" ones to send to the front lines. How do you "reach" an unseen enemy? Once you have the answer to this question, man-made weapons will be unnecessary; for you will see that he [it] is an insane, insignificant, sniveling, pathetic little creature hiding behind the screen, just like in the Wizard of Oz. We will stand with our mouth agape and say,
YOU, are the cause of all this chaos????????

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 07 Mar 2004 01:29:06
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 22 Mar 2004 :  22:34:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings oneisraelite, as I am one also, many one's, as Yahushuah prayed on His final night...1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1x1=1 that We might all Be One, with Our Father. Me thinks you breathe air that other don't!
For the weapons of Our warfare are not carnal.
For it is not by power, nor might , but by His Spirit. And being Scottish by blood, this was so hard for me to understand, for many years. The Sword comes from the mouth, to slay the wicked.
The question begs an answer: who is your Government. We have two choices: man's government, or...IsaiYah 9:6, as Caleb so oftens quotes. The Government shall be upon His shoulder. {neck}. The neck connects the body with the Head. Can it possibly be: the Government shall be upon "Our" shoulder? For Paul hammered constantly, that messiah is in Us. Awaken, oh Israel.
Where shall we go from here?
Years ago a man wrote me, and said simply, "be what you are looking for". Well, I burst into tears at age 33. I was looking for the Deliverer of Israel, and felt the responsibility to be just that. And I Am so glad, that I am not alone in this quest.
Yahushuah said to be careful in calling some 'fools'. Yet later on He called His own, "fools". One is a fool to think he serves Yahuweh/Yahushuah, our Father and Son {as per psalm 110}[proverbs 30:4], and then asks man's government permission to travel about the common Ways, via a LICENSE. Ask your local DMV to put your name on the DMV license in upper/lower cased lettering as in John Doe, vs. JOHN DOE. They will laugh you out of their office. Signs, sign, everywhere.
Know what Brother Robert? Me thinks that the Christians are afraid to wrestle. Well, Jacob wrestled all NIGHT, till he prevailed...and got his name changed. A name change, is a character change. ROBERT is not Robert. But then, our Master always asked if, "do you have eyes to see"?
Where do we go from here? Well, I know, some son's are setting their face twords Zion, The City of the Great King. Anyone got something better to do? Like bury dead, build barns to store FED notes? Re-Creation.
In the 1600's John Bunyon wrote one of the finest pieces of literature ever printed in the English tongue. Page two he got divorced from his wife-family, for they could not see what he saw, and feel the burden he carried...the burden of sin. He was willing to lose all, to loosen the burden upon his-self. He left the City of Destruction...searching for the City of the Great King. His family and friends thought he was crazy. If John were with us today, he would hold no LICENSE from man. How do I know? John spent 12 years in prison for not applying for a LICENSE to preach the Good News. 12 years folks. Now, I ask, what have ye to say to him when ye meet? For ye will. America was formed for American's. So sublile is Truth, that few are able to preceive it. For ha-satan gives a miror image of Truth, and many fall in that way.
Where do We go from here? To Zion my Son's, to Zion. The City of the Great King. David stormed and took the city of Zion. And YaHuWeH promised to raise up the tabernacles of David {My beloved Captain} as stated in Amos 9:11....gee 9/11. The Quickening. As a note of reference to those following in the Way...Yahushuah {Jesus} never said that he was the son of David...so who is? Yahushuah is My High Priest, My Prophet that Moses promised YHWH would send. Only The Priest can annoint the King. Enough said for now. What say ye?

Go read Pilgrim's Progress...some things are timeless. Pretty please?
Go to Top of Page

eljofa

Poland
30 Posts

Posted - 06 Apr 2004 :  15:58:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
if the license and social security are the mark then i ask you this

i would like to see yours burned or you will go to hell big time

what about the PASSPORT?? are you going to burn it too
or the credit card??
or your school id?
or your insurance card??
or the subway card (which in some countries has your name)- like
the school pass or elder pass.

maybe the license will grow legs and attach to your arm and then
you will be able to even say that it has full become a part of you
proving that it surely is the mark

frankly you should burn your american passport too :)

you deserve neither respect in THE WORLD or in heaven
you say and call yourself deliverer of israel
yet you dont even know what israel is or means,

you fulfill the prophecy of Jesus that many should come saying
that I am.

if the ss and license is the mark then you already are doomed
and thats it, for you its over. you were tested and failed,

the bible says that the whole thing lasts 1260 days, but you must
be one of those that thinks that 1 day is a year, then i tell you this

also the bible says that whosoever makes it to 1335 days, that one
will be saved.

so please if days are years in this case, can you please introduce
me the one that will be saved because he lived till the 1335 year??????????
that is stupid.

telling people who are looking for truth that the license or ss is the
mark is a sin and a fallacy. Especially coming from someone who
thinks he became the deliverer of israel (a liar) . PLEASE DUDE !!!!

here is the scripture so you dont be asking for proofs

quote:

Daniel 12:11-13
From the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away, and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days.

Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days.

hope it helps

eljofa

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 08 Apr 2004 :  17:28:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi{gh} Eljofa?
Neighbor, many of us do not have ss#'ers, nor licenses of any kind. Many who post here, do not have these things.
Obadyah 21...and saviours shall come on mount Zion to judge the mole hill of Edom-Easu, and the Kingdom shall be my Father's...YaHuWeH.
You can wait till hell freezes over, but, the Kingdom is here, Now.
Now, get cross if ye like, for "great peace have they who Love His Law, and nothing shall offend them". I Love the Law, and the Spirit that gives Life to Father's Law. I am to glory in my tribulations {quite a test} but words written by you shall not offend me.
One American,
still Standing.

p.s. an American is not to be cornfused with a U.S. citizen.
pp.s. THEY wanted to kill Yahushuah {Jesus} because he claimed to be a deliverer of Israel. And He was the Firstborn among many...Roman's 8:29.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000