Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2003 :  20:24:46  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Excellent points, Doer.

It is difficult to illustrate the web of slavery that the masses live under. People are brainwashed into thinking America is the Land of the Free, Home of the Brave. In reality, nothing has changed since feudal times. Men still live on the fief and dole out their portion to the lord or king for the benefit of protection or the benefit of not having their homes burned down.

For those of you who can stomach a very violent movie, I would suggest you watch Braveheart, starring Mel Gibson. That movie shows the exact same situation that Americans are in today. The only differences between the time of William Wallace and now are simple and cosmetic: Now instead of Prima Noctur the government exercises a so-called right far more damaging than one act of rape--it forces people to put their children in public schools so their minds can be raped over one hundred days per year for twelve years; Instead of requiring men to pay protection to the Lord who gets his title from the King, men pay protection money to the tax bureaus who get their title from the de facto military power. The only thing that has changed is the names of offices and the technology. Americans still live under a violent feudal society and are brainwashed to think otherwise.

The other major difference is that the Americans are like dumb sheep; the ancient Scottish were not; they repelled English tyranny to the death.
Go to Top of Page

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 17 May 2003 :  23:00:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Brother Owen,

If you are in the courtroom, what is wrong with being arrested? Let them drag you to the bar, and when the judge addresses you, ask "are you addressing me?" At this point you have done nothing to respond to "the name". If you do respond, then a maxim kicks in which says that the presence of the body cures the fault in the name. This is why they can ignore all your protestations from that point on. If they have dragged you there by force, you have not cured the fault for them.

Once the judge says he is addressing you, you can respond with an explanation of who you are. This can be closed with "further I say not and I stand mute." This precludes all further games they may use to try to trick you into responding to "the name".

It is also helpful to build up a list of questions to ask them regarding how their system of "law" works, so that if they insist on ignoring the name problem you actually create bigger problems for them. You tell the judge there are some issues you need to "understand" before you can know how to plead to their charges. I came up with about fifty such questions that would have shredded all credibility of the court had they been hostile towards me.

Armed with these questions in case it failed, I made my point about "the name" in a unique way. If you want to avoid arrest, then when "the name" is called, step up to the bar. The first words out of your mouth should state that the "person" on the charge sheet is dead, but that you are there by visitation to help clear up the matter. Then instead of arguing "that's not my name", you can present yourself as a living and lawful Christian man, as opposed to the dead (in law) "person" they have charges against. Now who are they going to arrest or charge? You must not answer to "the name" after this, but if you can avoid doing so, this effectively rebuts their presumption that the man who stepped up to the bar was a "person" answering to "the name".

If you are looking for one "loophole" to slip out of their system with, they will inevitably trap you even if it works once or twice. On the other hand, if you are alive (and know you are), and you can "see" how dead their system is, you will soon find hole after hole to use against them. The ALL CAPS name is an important issue, but it is merely the first of their multitude of false presumptions that can be rebutted if Messiah has made us alive in Him.
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2003 :  16:16:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Remeber Christ was not "registered". So that plays quite differently.
Do not give the Godly (name) to the ungodly (NAME) .. too late it's already done.

What's got me to the point of nearly pulling my hair out is this copyright thing..... I've done it, ..... they laugh....HOW DO YOU ENFORCE IT ????????????
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2003 :  17:03:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Owen, greetings. Yahushua was registered through his Dad Y{J}oseph. If you will notice Luke 2:1-6. Also, somewhat cryptically, "He was numbered with the transgressers". Yahushua was the first to break out and receive the new birth. He left a Way for Us to follow Him to Fathers Kingdom. He was tempted in...all points... such as we are. Religion re-binds people. The Truth sets One free. The legal fiction name of the messiah is JESUS, Luke 1:31 and Matthew 1:21. The KJV has the Truth hidden before our very eyes.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 18 May 2003 :  17:51:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Owen,

Without seeing the text of your copyright, it is impossible to know if you accounted for most contingencies. There must be a "self-executing" clause in there, to bind violators of your name to the contract. As for enforcing the copyright contract, you can use either the UCC process or Common Law. Contact Lewis about this, as he is most up to snuff on the issues.

Be Well,
Doer
Go to Top of Page

DerekR

USA
20 Posts

Posted - 19 Jan 2004 :  11:07:13  Show Profile  Visit DerekR's Homepage  Send DerekR an AOL message  Send DerekR an ICQ Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Caleb

Brother Owen,

Maybe if you gave us some examples, we could offer ideas on how to do things differently next time. I argued with a judge over the ALL CAPS name and he sent me back behind bars. He was discerning my heart, and the driver's license and bank cards found in my wallet were enough to prove that, though I knew the Law, I was not living it fully. I got rid of those false witnesses and had much better results the next time.

There is more to the picture than the ALL CAPS name. Do you have a street address? That marks you as one of theirs as surely as the name or a SSN. Lose that, and they lose all power over you. If they can't locate you, it makes it very difficult to control you. Have you cancelled licenses, car registrations, corporate employment, insurance, bank accounts, etc? With these, the system knows they still own you and will ignore any claims to the contrary.

The reality is that this is all or nothing. The beast will not allow you to live with one foot in each kingdom. This are fulfilling our Father's will when they do this. Once you understand this, you will see that it is not a matter of hiding our identity, but of walking consistently in His kingdom and our true identity in Messiah.

Could you enlighten me on how to accomplish this. No offense meant, but I am married, and she and I need to live. I plan to have kids, and they need resources too. The only way I can get resources to live is by working for the man. I have yet to see another option presented. I can become a hobo, and live on the streets I guess, but um I just dont see that as an option. How do I live a life, support my wife, and provide for a family in Caesars world, without his marks and numbers. The problem is, it shouldnt be a conflict to live as Jesus and the bible tell us, but honestly go ahead and try. And the life you end up living is no life, but a life of trials and "Gods will".

Now as to the topic. My name is Derek. And God willing I will live up to that name.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 23 Dec 2006 :  06:36:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations,

Peace be unto the house.

brother Owen wrote: “Remember Christ was not "registered".”

But this statement was followed by another who wrote: "Yahushua was registered through his Dad Y{J}oseph. If you will notice Luke 2:1-6. Also, somewhat cryptically, "He was numbered with the transgressers"."

So who is right? Well first of all, Yahu’caph [Joseph] knew that Yahushua, being a first-born male, had to be set apart (nazar) unto Yahuwah, as it is written because we read this just a few verses after "Luke 2:1-6".

Luke 2:23 as it has been written in the Law of Yahuwah: Every male opening a womb (first-born) shall be called holy (set apart) to YahuwahEx. 13:1-2

Exodus 13:1 And Yahuwah spoke unto Mosheh saying, 2 Set apart to me every first-born, the one opening the womb among the sons of Yisra'el, among men and among livestock; they shall be Mine.

They are Yahuwah's exclusive property!!

PECU'LIAR, a. [L. peculiaris, from peculium, one's own property, from pecus, cattle.] 1. Appropriate; belonging to a person and to him only. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

He is a nazirite (naziyr), as it is written, i.e. consecrated (set apart) unto Yahuwah.

For, lo, thou shalt conceive, and bear a son; and no razor shall come on his head: for the child shall be a Nazirite unto ‘Elohiym from the womb: and he shall begin to deliver Yisra’el out of the hand of the immigrants.

And, as to the phrase “he was numbered with the transgressors” being some kind of cryptic message that he was the CAESAR's numbered chattel property; it just isn’t so!

To verify this, simply go look at the other 40 times that the Greek word logizomai is used throughout the New Testament/Covenant. It means that he was "reckoned among" (Luke 22:37), i.e. he was "judged with" the transgressors.

JUDG'ED, pp. Heard and determined; tried judicially; sentenced; censured; doomed. (Ibid.)

Or go study the root words given for logizomai, this too will positively set aside the notion that this was some kind of cryptic message that Yahushua was, or is, the numbered chattel property of the CAESAR.

So, who is right? We perceive that brother Owen is correct in saying, that the anointed one "was not registered" (with the CAESAR), just as the anointed ones today "are not registered with the CAESAR".

As to whether we should “have a new name” when we become dead to the world, how does the Scripture answer this?

Paul says “if any man be in the Anointed, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new”. If we are a “new creature” should we stay with the same old name or are "old things...passed away"? When a caterpillar metamorphoses into a “new creature” does it retain the same old name?

One shall say, I am Yahuwah's; and another shall call himself by the name of Ya'acob [Jacob] ; and another shall grave (write) with his hand unto Yahuwah, and surname himself by the name of Yisra'el.

brother Robert: fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisar'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 23 Dec 2006 07:30:00
Go to Top of Page

Av09

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  00:11:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Doer,

But do you really think that the only way to escape being arrested is to know all the legal jargon? If this is the only way, looks like when I free myself from bondage Im going to be in jail for pretty much the rest of my life Id say. Hmm, I hope they have good food.

Av09

Go to Top of Page

Av09

Australia
3 Posts

Posted - 04 Aug 2009 :  00:45:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Derek,

I think your definatly right about the beast not allowing us to live with one foot in his kingdom. My thoughts are that we should remove ourself from the system, denownce all cards/licenses/debts/citizenship and come out, surviving as a self-sufficient community which still goes out to preach to 'the world', but doesn't ask for problems by using the beasts 'stuff' like roads, transport, air travel etc.
Doesn't mean we dont go anywhere, we just use bikes of horses and we go on the side of the road.

What do you think. I think this makes more sense to me.

Av09

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000