Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 3

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 15 May 2007 :  17:25:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessing group. I have found something to share. Previously in this thread I mentioned I had never seen a way to get the STATE to relinquish the TITLE. As of today I stand corrected, so here it is...directly from OHIOs web site with my comments in blue.

4505.11 Surrender and cancellation of certificate of title - issuance of salvage or rebuilt salvage certificate of title.

(A) Each owner of a motor vehicle and each person mentioned as owner in the last certificate of title, when the motor vehicle is dismantled, destroyed, or changed in such manner that it loses its character as a motor vehicle, or changed in such manner that it is not the motor vehicle described in the certificate of title, It is no longer the "motor vehicle" mentioned on the title if it is no longer used for commerce! which my comming and going with my property in accord with what the Lord has led me to do is certainly not! shall surrender the certificate of title to that motor vehicle to a clerk of a court of common pleas, and the clerk, with the consent of any holders of any liens noted on the certificate of title, then shall enter a cancellation upon the clerk’s records and shall notify the registrar of motor vehicles of the cancellation.

Upon the cancellation of a certificate of title in the manner prescribed by this section, any clerk and the registrar of motor vehicles may cancel and destroy all certificates and all memorandum certificates in that chain of title.

and there you have it, no more title! As pertains to OHIO you have to insure the clerk does not write "For destruction" or anything similar on it when you surrender it because then it's back in their jurisdiction as they'll issue a "Certificate of Destruction". I'm going to write exactly their words on the C of T ("changed in such manner that it is not the vehicle described in the certificate of title") when I surrender it and site the correlating code. I intend to make my own file in the County record that the "CERTIFICATE OF TITLE" has been cancelled/destroyed, and then record my bill of sale (which doesn't pertain to FRN's) at the same level along with a NOTICE to the OHIO DEPT OF TITLES that I do not wish to participate in their title insurance, as I am competent to defend any claims to ownership which may arise in the property and am willing to accept the responsibility for doing the same.
I do wish to issue a bond, but am looking into issuing the bond in pre 1934 silver, or another articles of substance. Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this? Thanks in advance.

God Bless, hope this has been of some help to another seeking the truth.
P.S. Whatever STATE is relevant to you should have a correlating code, it's just a matter of finding it.

Be Blessed,
His humble servant,
Greg.
Go to Top of Page

greatfull
Occasional Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 11 Aug 2013 :  00:02:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

hi did this process work for you successfully
in recent days? ty
quote:
Originally posted by Greg

Greetings and blessing group. I have found something to share. Previously in this thread I mentioned I had never seen a way to get the STATE to relinquish the TITLE. As of today I stand corrected, so here it is...directly from OHIOs web site with my comments in blue.

4505.11 Surrender and cancellation of certificate of title - issuance of salvage or rebuilt salvage certificate of title.

(A) Each owner of a motor vehicle and each person mentioned as owner in the last certificate of title, when the motor vehicle is dismantled, destroyed, or changed in such manner that it loses its character as a motor vehicle, or changed in such manner that it is not the motor vehicle described in the certificate of title, It is no longer the "motor vehicle" mentioned on the title if it is no longer used for commerce! which my comming and going with my property in accord with what the Lord has led me to do is certainly not! shall surrender the certificate of title to that motor vehicle to a clerk of a court of common pleas, and the clerk, with the consent of any holders of any liens noted on the certificate of title, then shall enter a cancellation upon the clerk’s records and shall notify the registrar of motor vehicles of the cancellation.

Upon the cancellation of a certificate of title in the manner prescribed by this section, any clerk and the registrar of motor vehicles may cancel and destroy all certificates and all memorandum certificates in that chain of title.

and there you have it, no more title! As pertains to OHIO you have to insure the clerk does not write "For destruction" or anything similar on it when you surrender it because then it's back in their jurisdiction as they'll issue a "Certificate of Destruction". I'm going to write exactly their words on the C of T ("changed in such manner that it is not the vehicle described in the certificate of title") when I surrender it and site the correlating code. I intend to make my own file in the County record that the "CERTIFICATE OF TITLE" has been cancelled/destroyed, and then record my bill of sale (which doesn't pertain to FRN's) at the same level along with a NOTICE to the OHIO DEPT OF TITLES that I do not wish to participate in their title insurance, as I am competent to defend any claims to ownership which may arise in the property and am willing to accept the responsibility for doing the same.
I do wish to issue a bond, but am looking into issuing the bond in pre 1934 silver, or another articles of substance. Can anyone point me in the right direction of how to do this? Thanks in advance.

God Bless, hope this has been of some help to another seeking the truth.
P.S. Whatever STATE is relevant to you should have a correlating code, it's just a matter of finding it.

Be Blessed,
His humble servant,
Greg.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000