Why Is God Angry With America?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

TomL

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 24 Apr 2011 :  12:35:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's suprising that no one is asking that question.

Scripture is plain that the government is in the hand of God, that He appoints the governing authorities. Romans 13.

Doesn't it seem like we have a government that is punishing us? Why would God allow them to do that?

What about the extreme weather we've been having? There is plenty Scipture to show that God controls the weather. It sure seems to me that God is using the weather to punish us. But why?

Maybe you don't see the wickedness in America. But America has wickedness a plenty.

There is a way for this land to be healed. It's found in II Chronilcles 7.14, which states, "If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land."

If only the people of God in America would repent of their evil way. But, instead of repenting, they make excuses for the evil ways that they do. Until the people of God in America repents, we will continue to go down the road to destruction. Nothing the government does will ever thwart the wrath of God.

Romans 1.18-32 states,

"18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;

19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.

20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.

22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them."

Is the wrath of God no longer revealed from Heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men? Is God no longer concerned about those who supress the truth in unrighteousness? Is God no longer concerned about those who worship the creature rather than the Creator? Can we not look at creation and see the invisible attributes of God? Does God do nothing about those who exchange the truth of God for a lie, as many do today?

This is not addressing people of the world, but the people of God, just as He did many times to His Old Covenant people. This is addressing the holders of the truth, which are the people of God. You cannot suppress the truth if you don't have the truth. Likewise, you can not exchange the truth if you do not have the truth.

The Old Covenant may have to come to an end as is written in Hebrews, but that doesn't mean we can't learn from it. We need to heed what is written in II Chronicles 7.14, if we want our land to be healed.

When are the people of God in America going to start listening to Him?

It saddens me to see the people of God in America so messed up.

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 30 Apr 2011 :  20:41:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Words have meanings. Words are symbols of thoughts.
Discern the difference from American's and U.S. citizen's, please? A Jew is not an Israelite.
You are still under the Law of YaH. Yahushua never ate pig meat, nor did he miss any of the three 'holy' celebrations.
God is dog spelled backwards.
Hang on friend. This foolishness shall soon pass away. There is the same punishment for sodomy as there is for paying usury, i.e. interest. Like in mortgages {death pledges} car LOANS, and all the etc.eria. You all are guilty, even you?

Extreme weather? It is just starting.
Some flooding is coming.
Your problem is not being able to see the difference between a jew and an Israelite. Like so many blind and deaf and dumb.
Babylon can not be fixed nor should it be. No more prayers will be answered.
THEY will listen about when you listen.
You forgot to read Hosea wherein he states:
you have kings but not by Me.
All those guys around 20-79 a.d. considered scripture as the Torah, i.e. the old testament as you think. That is the Law, not Paul's comments.
When will "they" obey? When will You obey dear brother.
The sacrifice type LAWS came to an end, but the Law of Yah is Eternal.
You are like those wonderful idiots who had that last passover supper with Yahushua. They looked back to killing a lamb, gutting it, and munching down, trying to remember ancient Israelites in Egypt, while before them was the actual lamb that had to make it all real.
Srupid is as stupid does. And no U.S. christian citizen blood covered or not, has any real Life while worshiping the image of the Beast. Fot to have a number {ssi} and a name, make that NAME, and the mark, which is the false belief system which allow's one to pretend, i.e. be a PERSON.

like Pogo stated, "we have met the enemy and he is....U.S. Us.
But not me.
Now, if, IF, you humble yourself, and seek His Face, and change from your wicked usury and numbered system to gain MAMMON, then we as a People might just have a chance. A fat chance?
It's too late for US citizens to repent, to change their ways.
They didn't change their ways for Jesus-Yahushua, and why should you/they now?
But don't worry. We are "God's Children", and it is His problem.
4.1 souls are born into this world every second.
2.7 souls die every second.
Do the math.
250,000 die every day. Who cares? Does it matter? 3,000 died in one hour at 9/11. A mere drop in the Eternal bucket.

It makes me greatly sad that you do not know you are one of those lost sheeple of the House of Israel. Jeremiah 31 and Hebrews 8:8.....this new deal is for the houses of Yacob-Israel and the Houses of Benyamin-Yudah ONLY. No Christians are mentioned here.

I have an unction, a feeling, you would never ask some man to do some hard task that you wouldn't lead him into doing...without going first. Leaders do judt that. Lead. Go first. Yahushua {Jesus} also went first. He is the first of the firstfruits...the wave offering.
You likely BELIEVE Jesus was God's only son? Well, you practice the RCC religion. Born was he from a virgin? Plain goofy, friend. Plain stupid. Were you?
But this mystery of a second birth? Definately.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000