New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2011 :  07:24:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have enjoyed this forum immensely in the past.

I spent a lot of time since on SuiJurisClub, which ended abruptly because of exclusively one sole owner. Something may have happened to Charles? Some folks have developed a pleasant new forum called:

www.savingtosuitorsclub.net

You might enjoy having a look around.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 04 Mar 2011 07:25:25

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 04 Mar 2011 :  18:29:18  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Salutations bro' David.

You might want to look into that website, because someone under the user account "admin" is counterfeiting your trademark name rendering as debtor to sorts of faculty unknown. It's a shame the prior website went down. You realy shouldn't use any network to ICANN, but something more along the lines of a Mesh Net so that the peers in the forum contribute their bandwidth to maintaining the web interface to the forum in such a way that it's distribution is decentralized from ever being brought down by any one supposed 3rd-party or perpresturing quisling counterfeiters.

As usual, I have nothing to contribute because I have nothing worth protecting in courts, so I realy don't know if I'm worthy of a costume and masquera for that interesting place. Maybe I can watch, if it was unlike SuiJurisClub in that it allowed anonymous posting and reading beyond the initial post for non-registered participants?

with love,
Gregory-Thomas(R).

Small Craft Advisory Warning: due to High Seas, the Stripes will be lowered until Ordinance is subdued. For the unfettered just, shift the POV 90 degrees rite to avoid the Moors at Salvage.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000