Previous Page | Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 5

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Nov 2004 :  17:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I understand it, Augustus Caesar calling Tarsus a free city is what made Paul eligible for buying a Roman citizenship, albeit Cilicia was not part of the central Roman Empire.

But the captor of a city or province declaring it "free" by no means makes it a free city.

Of course you can protect Paul. That's fine. He arrived in Jerusalem with a Cypriot Jew named Mnason while explaining to James that he never stopped in Cyprus. Paul's new and pricy Roman citizenship was likely a contention since played down in the Bible story. Since Paul readily complied with a traditional Jewish (Law) cleansing ceremony. So James was likely suspicious that Paul left Asia Minor with a lot more alms than he arrived with - the intended funds for the missionaries' "widows" minus what Paul spent on the citizenship.

I think you may have a very good point about a Greek word applying to Paul's citizenship "unmarked". There may be some real substance to that - even if it is calling a captured realm of the Roman Empire "free". And I admit that I read a chapter of Paul's biography in the old bookstore on the subject. The book sold before I visited to buy it a couple weeks later so I cannot cite it properly.

So the impression I have from Westminster' Historical Atlas to the Bible is that "Outreamer" was Israel/Palestine/Canaan at the extent of the Roman Empire. Maybe that impression is from The Templars so my reference to "Outreamer" may be 1000 years off. And that was secure mainly because of Asia Minor (southern Turkey's) cooperation with the conquering forces. In other words the Roman occupation was basically "Walk softly but carry a big stick" in that they allowed the Herodian Guard to conduct Jewish religious practices but when there was any hint of insurrection, it was dealt with severely. No blades over a certain length and violence was treated as murder.

One of the instances of "neoteros" was Peter who was nearly captured along with Jesus. He escaped by losing his clothing in the guard's grasp. Then he hung around the Temple enough to get spotted by dawn. "Barrabas" means "my father's son", so Peter was spared execution for cutting a Herodian guard's ear by a convention of the Sanhedrin not to execute more than one Jew during Holidays. But this is only one interpretation that makes sense when I read if from Robert Graves and Joshua Podro in The Nazarene Gospel Restored.

So you neglect that my definition of "suitors" is already posted. The evidence of being a suitor is a properly published judgment. If you think about it that means there inherently is no plea or appeal into the world system. You may knock 'suitors' all you want by whatever convention. The suitors I know will not listen to you. To courts of competent jurisdiction, I am sure your use of the definitions is just sophistry.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 11 Nov 2004 10:18:08
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2005 :  21:25:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“The man the soldiers are looking for no longer exists.
Now there is only a Sioux named Dances With Wolves.”

Therefore if anyone is in Messiah, he is a new creation.
The old things have passed away.
Behold, all things have become new.

If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 17 Feb 2005 07:28:21
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2005 :  07:09:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

"I am Dances With Wolves.
I am Dances With Wolves.
I have nothing to say to you.
You are not worth talking to
."

Then king Herod questioned with him in many words; but he answered him nothing.
Luke 23:9

If any man have ears to hear, let him hear.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 17 Feb 2005 07:32:33
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2005 :  18:37:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Very good example of expatriation. It is not a matter of declaration, it is the right not to declare until it somehow serves you.

That clarifies it for me. James presumed the rumors about Paul's cizenship papers were false, at least giving Paul the benefit of the doubt when Paul shaved and cleansed according to Jewish law. But when they found out the rumors were true, after Paul was in captivity that was the Temple Desecration that so enraged them to put a contract on Paul's life. Paul fled out a window by rope at one point.

Many might construe Paul was willing to stay in jail under Felix for two years that he heard the Lord say, "You will now testify in Rome." But it was probably the only safe place for Paul to stay in Israel.

So back to 1868 and the "expatriation act" or whatever, the day before "ratification" of the 14th Amendment. A lot of misguided patriots think this means they must expatriate from being a citizen of the United States. Not so. That would mean they were one to begin with.

The pleading of appeal is non-extant in a court of record. Why? Because it sits at the pleasure of the sovereign. Same with small claims court - no appeal, no attorneys - common law.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 17 Feb 2005 19:08:09
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  07:23:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The law of persons is the law of status or condition. – American Law and Procedure, Vol. 13, page 137, 1910

civil death. Law. The change of status of a person equivalent in its legal consequences to natural death. – Webster’s New Collegiate Dictionary, copyright 1916-1960, page 151

In the outset of the movie, Dances With Wolves, we see JOHN J. DUNBAR making his resolution to die; having made this decision, he states, what he believes to be his dying words, “Forgive me Father.”
At this point, we perceive, that the Father does indeed forgive him. Why do we surmise this? We conclude this because, through a string of events brought about by his desire to die, he is shown a different kind of death; a death that culminates in being born again.
Without realizing what is being shown him he keeps notes of this “death and rebirth” in his journal. He “dies” a little at a time; "giving away" first his ARMY JACKET, then "trading away" his ARMY HAT, and finally receiving and accepting his new name. In the end he realizes that his diary contains the last vestiges of JOHN J. DUNBAR, and risks his very life to try to retrieve or destroy that last shred of evidence.
The two quotes given just previously on this thread are in reverse order of their appearances, and when we reinstate them to their correct order, it demonstrates for us that he knew that JOHN J. DUNBAR was dead, even before Ten Bears, the Elder of the Tribe, explained to him, in few words, what had transpired.

I am Dances With Wolves.
You are not worth talking to."
- Dances With Wolves

“The man the soldiers are looking for no longer exists.
Now there is only a Sioux named Dances With Wolves.”
- Ten Bears

And we perceive that the reason(s) they were “not worth talking to” was because, (1) he was no longer “of” that world, and (2) because of this, he had quickly come to the understanding, that they would not, or very possibly could not, place any value on anything that he had to say.

But a natural man does not receive the things of the Spirit of Yahuwah,
for they are foolishness to him,
and he is not able to know them,
because they are spiritually discerned.

If the law of persons is the law of status or condition, and it is, what does one become when he dies (to the world), when one “no longer exists” in that realm?

New World Dictionary of American English – Third College Edition
non per-son (nan’ per’ sen) n. UNPERSON; specif. one who is officially ignored by the government

un-per-son (un’per’sen) n. a person completely ignored, as if non-existent

And Enoch walked with ‘Elohiym: and he was not; for ‘Elohiym took him. Genesis 5:24

For those who do not know, Enoch (or rather hanoke) means “dedicated”…
DEDICATED, pp. Devoted to a divine Being, or to a sacred use; consecrated; appropriated; given wholly to.
…and “and he was not” is the Hebrew word ‘ayin, which means, not exist or non-entity. See how well it all fits? We must always remember, All scripture is given by inspiration of Yahuwah, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of Yahuwah may be perfect (complete), throughly furnished unto all good works, but tempered with this, Study to shew thyself approved unto Yahuwah, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary & Thesaurus
Main Entry: non.per.son
Pronunciation:
'nän-'p&r-s[^&]n
Function: noun
Date: circa 1909 : a person who is regarded as nonexistent: as a : UNPERSON: one having no...legal status

Main Entry: un.per.son
Pronunciation:
'&n-'p&r-s[^&]n, -"p&r-
Function: noun
Date: 1949 : an individual who usually for political or ideological reasons is removed completely from recognition or consideration

Black’s Law Dictionary, and other sources, attempt to show “civil death” as a punishment and an undesirable thing, but we see from this last entry that one may prefer it, i.e. one may actually choose it, “for political or ideological reasons”.

And if it seems evil in your eyes to serve Yahuwah [Jehovah], choose for yourselves today whom you will serveYahu’shua [Joshua] 24:15a (LITV)

id’e·ol’o·gy 4. The intellectual patternspecif., the integrated assertions, theories, and aims constituting a politico-social program, often with an implication of factitious propagandizingWebster’s New World Dictionary, copyright 1916-1960, page 411

FACTI'TIOUS , a. [L. factitius, from facio.] Made by art, in distinction from what is produced by nature; artificial… – Webster’s 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

Now, we see that “ideology” is an “intellectual pattern...constituting a politico-social program” (specif., the body of ideas on which a particular political, economic, or social system is based) that is produced by “art”; that is to say “artifice”, hence it is in contradistinction to “what is produced by nature” [Yahuwah], and therefore is “ artificial”.

Artificial persons. Persons created and devised by human laws for the purposes of…government, as distinguished from natural persons. – Black’s Law Dictionary, Abridged Sixth Edition, page 74

This process is more commonly known as “brainwashing”!! So how do we overcome it?

And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind Romans 12:2

This is where it all begins...in the mind.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the man-made, artificial STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 18 Feb 2005 11:03:08
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  09:54:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The natives only made a 'new' name for Johnathan Jackson* because nobody would disclose his true name. Lieutenant John Dunbar was not his name. Dances with Wolves was not his name. His name was always what his parents named him. Johnathan Jackson. Dances with Wolves was however as much a non-person to government as Johnathan Jackson.

* If this fictitious character was ever given a true name with 'first' and 'middle' words, I will gladly correct this one I made up for him.

Edited by - David Merrill on 18 Feb 2005 10:03:41
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 18 Feb 2005 :  11:29:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Therefore if anyone is in Messiah,
he is a new creation.
The old things have passed away.
Behold, all things have become new.

Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2005 :  08:40:26  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why Expatriate??????? We are not citizens of this world!!!!

I think one should repatriate to Heaven and publish your testimony or declaration as a citizen of Heaven.

What do we care of the laws of China are we Chinese. No
What do we care of the laws of England are we English. No
What do we care of the laws of Russia are we Russian. No
What do we care of the laws of America are we American. No

Why recognize thier customs or laws they are without jurisdiction!!!!

What do we care about any of the customs of this world?

We are citizens of Heaven seving the King of Kings.

The governments of this world have no jurisdiction over Heaven.

It is helpful for all who serve the Kingdom of God to remember that there is no absolute right or wrong. It is a journey!!!!!!!!!!!! God has given each of an assignment which we are attempting to fulfill.

It may be helpful for you to read my post on Citizenship it is somewhat enlightening. It will tie these two thoughts together.

But I would just like to say that there are differing views and vantage points from the mountain which God has placed us upon. There is no one simple answer or cure other than the redemption that I know of and then even then we still may have to suffer as Christ suffered.

And oftentimes one spirit man may have a different vantage point and be at different place of spiritual growth than another spirit man. We are all brothers.

Some may be spiritual infants just recently having their spiritual eyes and ears and some may be spiritual adolescents, etc.

But the important thing to remember is that we are ALL citizens of the same kingdom united in purpose which is to bring glory to God.

We have all been called on the same journey and often times other perspectives are healthy and enlightening.

For each one of us will have a little different perspective which is actually part of Gods plan.

Thus the command for fellowship. Which is why your forum is an excellent place for fellowship.

It is true that the prophets looked to the spirit of God for guidance as much as we do today and the law of God is ministered to the hearts of man. Galatians 6:2; Romans 8:2.

But Gods law was also written by the prophets and assembled into a book which we commonly refer to as the bible. But I do know also that you are right and the bible is not the only source of truth in the world.

But lets look at a couple of scriptures for guidance regarding law.

“And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it” Leviticus 26:15.

Plus I would like all to consider that the law of God was also written into the hearts of the wicked so that no man may have excuse Romans 1:20.

Yet the wicked do not observe Gods law.

So does having the law written into the hearts of man automatically justify a man?

Absolutely not.

So whether the law be published or written into the hearts and souls of man the law alone does NOT seem to persuade all men to turn and serve God.

So the question then is what constitutes worship?

For me this means servitude works and faith. These are the fruits of the spirit an outward sign of love and obedience for our King.

But obedience to what?

The laws and commandments of God or the laws of men?

Did the disciples stop preaching when it was against mans law to preach? No

Therefore obedience is a test. Mans will against Gods will. It has always been this way with Daniel and the lions den, Paul and his ministry, Christ and his ministry, Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednigo, Timothy, John the Baptist, etc. they were all called at one time or another before the judgment seat of man (Satan) JUSTICE and required to prove their works in faith by denying the power of the godhead of mans law.

God always requires the true believer to choose who is your master who’s law do you serve?
"Even so faith, if it hath not works, is dead, being alone. Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: show me thy faith without thy works, and I will show thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?" James 2:17
One man does make a nation or a Kingdom and we do belong to the nation and Kingdom of Heaven. How can I prove my claim of citizenship for this I turn to the scriptures; “… at the mouths of two, or at the mouths of three witnesses, shall the matter be established.” Deuteronomy 19:15

The words of the prophets serve as our additional witnesses to the truth of Gods words and validate the laws and the Kingdom of Heaven that are written in our hearts. You see the real issue is of lordship and who has jurisdiction over the children of God.

What laws do we obey as citizens of Heaven?

If you are an American citizen then you are not bound to serve lets say the laws of the godhead of Cuba that conflict with the laws of America. The laws of Cuba have no claim because you are not Cuban and are not under Cuban jurisdiction.

The same logic is true for us as Citizens of Heaven we are not Americans but we are citizens of Heaven sojourning on the soil of America. The command is: “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other”. Matthew 6:24.

And "Seek first the government of God, and His Justice, and all these things will be added to you"…Matthew 6:33.

Therefore as citizens of Heaven we are not under the jurisdiction of the worldly Kings or their worldly laws. We are under the jurisdiction of the crown rights of the kingdom of Heaven.

To demonstrate this point the Bible says. “Your kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, And Your dominion endures throughout all generations”. Psalms 145:13

And remember that Christ new the scriptures inside out and backwards. He constantly throughout his ministry refers a reader to the words of the prophets. And even Christ said I have come not to abolish the law but to fulfill it.

What law? Christ was again pointing to the writings of the prophets.

“He that despised Moses’ law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Hebrews 10:28

Try and envision for a moment that God is trying to communicate with his children. To this end he has sent many messengers instructing us to repent. The prophets tell us we going the wrong way.

God is telling us to turn around.

Consider for a moment that there is a man who is lusting for power and money. So he makes his own law that all people of the earth are now his slaves. All people must worship him and do as he says for it is the law. Sound familier?

The bible says; “Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation (judgment)” Romans 13:2

But neither scripture damnation, nor law written into the hearts of man is sufficient to deter some men from doing just what I have described.

Men set themselves as God and seek to judge and enslave men.

And the funny thing the road to damnation is very wide and many men follow.

Sheep for the slaughter.

Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 23 Feb 2005 :  18:15:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I will tell you a story about Matthew 10:16-20. It is true and I am talking about myself.
quote:
Mt 10:16 Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves.
Mt 10:17 But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
Mt 10:18 And ye shall be brought before governors and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them and the Gentiles.
Mt 10:19 But when they deliver you up, take no thought how or what ye shall speak: for it shall be given you in that same hour what ye shall speak.
Mt 10:20 For it is not ye that speak, but the Spirit of your Father which speaketh in you.
I was jailed for close to seventy days for trying to bankrupt the United States corporation, at least according to the papers. The charge was forgery for some Public Office Money Certificates I was tendering as currency. That was the facade anyway but the real reason I believe was for Comptroller Warrants, one of which set off the Freeman Standoff in Montana.

I kept trying to read the things I wanted to say onto the record but the district court in its mind had jurisdiction and they were growing impatient that I would not confirm they had arraigned me.

Then I discovered the passage above about not planning. I was getting nowhere anyway and real fast so for about a week before my next hearing I kept running to my cell and that passage every time I found myself planning what I would say.

Funny that in the courtroom I found myself throwing myself to the mercy of the court. I had no defense but had committed no crime either. Then I went silent and after asking a few questions the judge appointed an attorney over me. A couple days later during lockdown they brought some kind of a summary and shoved it under the door to my cell. It summarized the hearing and said I had been appointed an attorney by the court. I wrote Refusal for Cause on the paper and under the paragraph of all upper case text, "Deputy, please serve this back on the originator in the courthouse." (They were trying to get my approval by creating the illusion I could not refuse the presentment; shoving it under the cell door during lockdown. The deputies guarding me were qualified process servers.) The deputy I handed it to the moment my cell door was opened (lockdown over) solemnly walked it out of the Ward.

Sure enough they ceremoniously said, "And you have to talk to him." when they slammed the door behind me for a visitor. It was 'my attorney'. The first thing he said was I did not have to talk to him. But I did anyway and it turned out that all the District Attorney wanted was a video (Leroy Michael SCHWEITZER's habeas corpus) and so upon being freed from the jail, I served the video by process server gladly. That caught him by surprise I think. I was required to interview with an investigator and I recorded that myself and opened it in prayer to God in Jesus' name. It went real well I think. I had absolutely no information and I was cooperative just the same. They deferred any sentence upon my (fired) attorney's saying I was guilty.

When the District Attorney complained how easy it was going for me I discovered his local oath of office saying he would uphold the State and Federal constitutions. Then I saw that Article 12, Section 8 said that district attorneys were required to file their oaths with the Secretary of State in a timely fashion or they were (Section 9) declaring their offices vacant. A Certificate of Fact from the Secretary of State said she had never heard of John Suthers. The day after I entered the papers into the case jacket he quit showing up to work. He had filled two terms to a few weeks of completion of eight years; running a vacant office. I guess he got pretty scared considering he is now the acting Attorney General for the State of Colorado. But he would not tell the newspapers why he would not fill out the last five or six weeks of his second term.

So I think I am saying the Lord will speak through servants if we allow it. That is to say if we are willing vessels we get to become aware of His actions. We will see the miracles you speculate upon above in your Post. But it is best to know about the pragmatic sides of things too. There is no embassy recognized for your venue proposed above. No territory - no body politic. Likely in conformity with the Bible itself - Saul and Samuel - the instatement of man-kings.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 24 Feb 2005 08:55:54
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2005 :  15:24:07  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
David, I just wanted to say "thank you" for sharing this with the ecclesia. I'm sure that the more people know about you in these forums, the more they will come to realize that you have "paid the price" to stand where you do and as you do. On that note, I'm sure any other learning experiences you can share will be most appreciated and an encouragement for others.
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2005 :  17:56:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You are all welcome.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Feb 2005 :  22:23:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David,
I too thank you for your opening up, as does bondservant.
Brought back a similar experience, which back then,I believe in my heart, was when I started to "catch on," and opening up to the broader scale of deceit, extorsions and lies perpetrated by the conmen/women and their acrobats.
When a man calls and outwardly calls thieves thieves, snakes snakes, extortionists extortionists, liars liars etc., and alarm the neighbors, thereby alarming their conspirators up the ranks... and then they proceed to turn those truths into a lie, by false accusations, then one knows how high up the river the poo poo runs from.

Edited by - Manuel on 24 Feb 2005 22:30:57
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2005 :  09:06:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings brother Manuel,

Peace be unto the house.

I too have had the pleasure of having them try to serve papers on me, both in and out of "prison" (jail), though I would prefer no thanks. They first sent one, then two, then three, etc.; I perceive, each thinking he could do what the others had failed to do, the others tagging along as disciples. One AGENT lied and told his PRIEST [ATTORNER in the black robe] that he had properly served papers, but when I told his PRIEST that he had lied, the charade ended abruptly, and back into the hole I went until the three days was up. For those of you who have not had the treat of being incarcerated, know that if their lips are moving they are lying. I give you, as just one example, the PRIEST [JUDGE] who told me that if I didn't cooperate with him, I was going to spend a long, long time behind bars...just so you know, "a long, long time" was a few more hours and I was cast once more into the street. Did he lie? Not really, its all relative you see, it certainly felt like a long, long time...not knowing what the "bully in the dress" would really do with me.

One of the ruses they love, is to come up behind you and call the STRAWMAN name (it is very difficult to hear if a name is in all CAPS or not), if you respond, they throw the papers at your feet and claim that they have properly served you. The key; do not respond ever again to the NAME given you by the STATE, never pick up those papers, and ta-da...that snare is removed.

One other time one of kosmokrator's AGENTS threw them at my feet, never having called the NAME, then proceeded to tell me that if I didn't pick them up, everyone could read them. My response was, who cares, they're not mine! As I turned my back and began walking away, his response was a four letter word beginning with "S" and ending with "T". The point here is this, if they are truly not yours, let your actions match your words, and they will not be yours.

Another time they went to where I laboured, had someone (a fellow worker) steal my keys, and of course the only way one could get them back was to "sign" the log book for "found articles" at the SECURITY OFFICE. I literally scribbled on it, while grabbing the keys at the same time. He looked at the "scribble" and said, "that's your signature?" I responded as I left, "yeah, you like it?"

The good news, if I may be allowed to call it such, is that all the times they have locked up my body temple, it has always been in solitary confinement; some of the times they were evidently instructed to not even drag me into their COURT with anyone else; all the other men in chains had to wait in the hallway.

The bad news, they have yet to allow me to have a book of the Scriptures (although an inmate managed to sneak me a tiny little volume of the New Covenant this last time - very comforting!).

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 and 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 25 Feb 2005 11:17:10
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2005 :  10:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Which brings to mind the common (and statutory) law stipulation that a process server must not be interested in the case. So much as being rude about anything is faulty process - lack of notice. Maybe he has a right to get rude with whoever hired him or her to serve the papers, if they fail to pay. But being paid, that negates any reason to get rude at all, with anyone.

Edited by - David Merrill on 25 Feb 2005 10:32:06
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2005 :  10:40:18  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Oneisraelite, just as I have thanked David for sharing his experiences with the ecclesia here on this forum, I wish to also thank you for sharing the above. Please, continue posting these experiences as they are practical encouragement for the entire ecclesia.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 25 Feb 2005 :  21:01:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes oneisraelite,
When they cannot get to you on their inside, they try to catch you on their outside, their back door policy.
I remember not too long ago, an "old friend" appeared out of the blue and led me to accept her invitation to meet with her at her 501 c 3 church. While I was there, a man continuesly came by me and handed me registration forms... continuesly... I continuesly put those registration forms aside and left them as they were. The next day the "old friend" called me and asked me why I did not fill out the registration form, which was odd, because while the registration forms where given to me to "fill out," she was at the altar getting "saved" with a little pillow on the floor positioned smack-dab right around where her booty-butt would have hit during her "born again fall." She disappeared after that, no more calls, no more inquiring questions etc...
That incident led me to post an old writting from a few years ago posted here at the ecclesia named: "The final lamentations of the sons of God."
You see... sometimes good works catch up, by the hidden recesses which the God images have pollinated into our hearts, souls, and minds, and bare fruit.
oneisraelite, I understood your message when quoting:
I am Dances With Wolves.
You are not worth talking to."

I am,
Manuel

Edited by - Manuel on 25 Feb 2005 21:07:30
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2005 :  04:58:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King:
Peace be unto the house.
quote:
Why Expatriate??????? We are not citizens of this world!!!! I think one should repatriate to Heaven and publish your testimony or declaration as a citizen of Heaven. - 1234jagal

First, let us say that 1234jagal is, to us, like a breath of fresh air! We thank you.
However, there are conflicting thoughts in the above question and statement, in our opinion, as they pertain to Yahuwah's Kingdom.
We cannot repatriate to the Kingdom of Yahuwah [alternately called the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of heaven and the commonwealth of Yisra'el, or just plain, heaven] while we are still joined to citizens of the world because, as we explained in a previous post here, Yahuwah has emphatically stated that He does not allow dual citizenship, and for a very good reason, which will be explained later.
Note the strange phrase we just used, "while we are still joined to citzens of the world"; we find this in the Good Tidings (Lawful Counsell) at Luke 15:5 And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country...and what was his condition in regards to the Kingdom when he held this status? The answer is found at Luke 15:32b ...thy brother was dead... Dead here is the Greek word nekros and means "...dead (literally or figuratively)". We believe that we can all agree that he was not dead, literally, so in what way was he dead. He was dead civilly to his father's estate, and therein lies the answer.
For we must needs die, and are as water spilt on the ground, which cannot be gathered up again; neither doth 'Elohiym respect any person: yet doth he devise means, that his banished be not expelled from him. 2Shama'el [Samuel] 14:14
We find that the word "die" in the above Old Covenant verse is the Hebrew word muth and again means, "die (literally or figuratively)"
So, 1234jagal asks, "Why Expatriate???????" The answer we have found is that we do not expatriate, technically speaking, expatriation is not the remedy. The remedy is found in the words of our Wonderful Counsellor, Yahushua [JESUS], Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of Yahuwah. Just as the ruler Nicodemus didn't understand this, neither have we. Here is the apparent contradiction that is not a contradicition at all, it needs be that we must die to get into the Kingdom of Yahuwah, and yet it is written in truth, Yahuwah is not the 'Elohiym (Ruler) of the dead but of the living.
Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Living One, that they may rest from their labours; and their toil accompanies them.
He is not the 'Elohiym (Ruler) of the dead, but the 'Elohiym (Ruler) of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. Mark 12:27
And when the multitude heard this, they were astonished (struck with panic, shock, or astonishment) at his doctrine. Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 22:33
ASTON'ISH, v.t. [L. attono, to astonish; ad and tono. See Tone and Stun.] To stun or strike dumb with sudden fear, terror, surprise or wonder; to amaze; to confound with some sudden passion.
They were stunned or struck dumb with sudden fear, just as most "Christians" today, who have been taught that one must die physically to enter the Kingdom of heaven, would be struck with panic, shock and/or astonishment if they believed the words that Messiah Yahushua said, or that we are now reiterating for him; Yahuwah is not the 'Elohiym [God/Ruler/Supreme Suveran] of the dead!
Wherefore if ye be dead with the Anointed One from the rudiments of the world, why, as though living in the world, are ye subject to ordinances...after the commandments and doctrines of men? (Touch not; taste not; handle not; Which all are to perish with the using)
We are to be dead to the rudiments of the world, this is a civil death.
civil death. Law. The change of status of a person equivalent in its legal consequences to natural death. - Webster's New Collegiat Dictionary, copyright 1916-60, page 151
Take careful note that it is a change of status, it is a change of condition, it is a change of state, it is a change of estates.
Let us now give you one more definition to try and tie this together more tightly, for better understanding. How do we "get to heaven", i.e. how do we enter the Kingdom of Yahuwah? We are transformed, we are transfigured, and we are translated!
translate vt. 1 to move from one...condition to another; transfer; specif., a) Theol. to convey directly to heaven without death - Webster's New World Dicitionary of American English, Third College Edition, copyright 1988-96, page 1421
Well not exactly "without death"; a more accurate statement would have been "without natural (physical) death". Note that in both the definition of "civil death" and that of "translate" that they are a "change of status or condition", which of course, status and condition, are synonymous.
status n. [L] a State or condition of a person. b Position of affairs. - Syn. See STATE - Webster's New Collegiat Dictionary, copyright 1916-60, page 828
To finish up this section, we quote 1234jagal once again, "We are not citizens of this world!!!!" Technically he is correct, however most of us, at one time or another, have "joined ourselves to a citizen of this world" just as the so-called prodigal son did. The irrational one, the ruler of "this world" is the ruler of the dead, or non-living, he is the ruler of PERSONS.

…Scope and delineation of term is necessary for determining those to whom Fourteenth Amendment of Constitution affords protection since this Amendment expressly applies toperson.” - Black's Law Dictionary, Abridged Sixth Edition, page 791 [Underlining and bolding supplied by this author]

The law of persons is the law of status or condition. - American Law and Procedure, Vol 13, page 137, 1910

What he has done is create a PERSONAGE for virtually every man, woman and child, and most of us have unknowingly "joined ourselves to it", i.e. stood surety for it. So how do we kill this thing? Well, technically it never had the breath of life, we supplied that, so the answer is unplug (detach) it from its life support apparatus, us, the living beings, and for all intensive purposes it is dead, civilly dead; we make the one, two, we separate ourselves from it.

Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahuwah, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you, And will be a Father (Ruler or Chief (specifically)) unto you, and ye shall be my children and inhabitants, saith Yahuwah Almighty.

Verily, verily, I say unto you,
The hour is coming, and now is,
when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of Yahuwah:
and they that hear shall live.

Yahu’hanan [John] 5:25

P.S. The next time you see "State __________" on a form or application (prayer), try writing in either Hawwah or Living Being instead of New York or Colorado.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 02 Mar 2005 07:41:56
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 28 Feb 2005 :  07:12:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear 1234jagal and Oneisraelite;

From above
quote:
However, there are conflicting thoughts in the above question and statement, in our opinion, as they pertain to Yahuwah's Kingdom.

We cannot repatriate to the Kingdom of Yahuwah [alternately called the Kingdom of God, the Kingdom of heaven and the commonwealth of Yisra'el, or just plain, heaven] while we are still joined to citizens of the world because, as we explained in a previous post here, Yahuwah has emphatically stated that He does not allow dual citizenship, and for a very good reason, which will be explained later. (emphasis mine)
That too is a breath of fresh air. The illusory delusions caused by the Christian religion are being expressed without any reason or logic. Even to distort the true Name of God. I figure them death throws, grasping at straws.

For so long faith (Hebrews 11:1) has protected the Bloodline. Dan Brown makes an informed inference to this at the end of his book The DaVinci Code. As always MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN; the writing is right there on the wall http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/fleur-de-lis.jpg
Fleur-de-lis placard
and http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DavidStar.jpg
Star of David placard
And so long as you refuse competence in law my agents will continue to do their job and keep the remainder of the "sheeple" (as you would classify them) safe from your reckless disregard for custom and usage - common law. http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/onscreen.jpg
Cecilia’s computer screen
At least the "sheeple" all read Romans 13 in Paul's original intent to Rome.

So it is refreshing to see you are nearing the brink of revelation. If you two can snap out of your paranoia, anybody can.

Regards,

David Merrill.

http://www.financialsense.com/fsu/editorials/gnazzo/2005/part6.html
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/key.jpg
Cracking the Code graphic
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Mary_Magdalene.jpg

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page1.jpg
Zionism Cancellation Algorithm Page 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page2.jpg
Zionism Cancellation Algorithm Page 2

http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2005/20050228/default.htm

Edited by - David Merrill on 28 Feb 2005 19:21:18
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2005 :  08:05:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Excellent counter.

Yehoshuah H'Natzrith does in fact teach that the secret, the mystery to unlocking the kingdom of heaven on earth is hidden in the parables. The Christian religion, in accord with your point above Oneisraelite, does not.

quote:
Mr 4:10 And when he was alone, they that were about him with the twelve asked of him the parable.
Mr 4:11 And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:
Mr 4:12 That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them.
Mr 4:13 And he said unto them, Know ye not this parable? and how then will ye know all parables?

What I like better is that now you are talking about the bill of exchange and I further postulate that until you have applied the proper Key to the parables, you have not properly applied for your inheritance. At least not for the here and now worldly kingdom of heaven. You clearly state that you are waiting for it in the next life - which I do not even believe your point of view Oneisraelite. Not from things you have said in the past before we grew contentious about a couple points. Therefore I believe you are just saying it for argument's sake. So just for argument's sake back, I think the reader can understand the inherent flaw in your requiring me to deliver your inheritance from God.

But what I really appreciate is that you just accused me of being dead for arguing with your transliteration of the Names. What I have really been after Oneisraelite is a comprehensive explanation of why you insist on mispronouncing them and even why you opened a Topic while saying you wrote from "Israel" and were trying to convince a newcomer, Downhomepraise of your doctrine?

I will explain why I am so persistent on this point. There was a man named Harold Joseph SORENSEN "Joe" who I sought for counsel because he was such a Bible-read Christian. A fellow named David SHUTT returned from a visit to Isael and stopped by to visit Joe and taught him all about Yahuway and Yahushuah. Joe decided to teach me. Being a former calibration technician I was skeptical and did not feel like hearing much of it. I noted that Joe followed me out from his work to the parking lot and kept my attention that way. It was like he needed for me to buy into the transliteration.

In a subsequent phone conversation Joe told me how wonderful David SHUTT was for enlightening him about this pronunciation. He told me David was absolutely enthusiastic. Joe suggested I even look up ENTHUSIASTIC in my 1827 Webster's Encyclopedic Dictionary to confirm that David SHUTT was speaking from the Holy Spirit of God:

quote:
A belief or conceit of private revelation; the vain confidence or opinion of a person, that he has special divine communications from the Supreme Being, or familiar intercourse with him.

Enthusiasm is founded neither on reason nor divine revelation, but rises from the conceits of a warmed or overweening imagination.
Locke.

Well I pointed that out to Joe and he just got all upset about me believing Noah Webster more than the Bible, which I did not think true at all. Logically if the Holy Spirit of God was telling Joe to counsel me to Webster's, then it was to point out the false doctrine of David SHUTT and his "Yahuway"/"Yahushuah" transliterations. It was when Joe saw the bill of exchange he got really upset with me and we stopped our meetings. So the main reason I have been prodding Oneisraelite, is to apply pressure on you to provide the readers here with an explanation beyond simple slurs against my regenerative nature.

I was able to get a link to "Yahudah" and the Messiah ben David "Judah" connection from Joe but then he went esoteric, treating me like a kid. He would just tell me that if the Lord wanted me to know more, He would tell me. In other words I was not a worthy adept or initiate in his and Dave's new Yahuway order.

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Mar 2005 08:55:38
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 02 Mar 2005 :  08:56:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Do they teach us how to enter the Kingdom of heaven without seeing physical death?

That the rhetorical answer, established by the parataxis of the first question, is "no". And since you said it, I presumed it to be your point of view, at least for argument's sake.

quote:
Brothers and sisters, does the modern day “Christian religion” teach us about civil death? Do they teach us how to enter the Kingdom of heaven without seeing physical death?

That is where I felt you were saying the Christian religion awaits physical death and therefore abundant life in an afterlife heaven - our inheritance. Granted, it seemed quite contrary to your general stance on things.

Edited by - David Merrill on 02 Mar 2005 09:04:17
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000