New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 04 May 2005 :  22:07:08  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yep, large puzzles are comprised of gobs of itty-bitty pieces!

Naval aviator? Enlisted or commissioned? I got to know a few of the enlisted Aviation Pilots who were still on active duty in the late sixties flying out of NAS Los Alamitos, and a few more who were tending bar in various locations around Long Beach. What an incredible bunch of sailors!!
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2005 :  18:36:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I. Scriabin,
Just noticed. My mothers cousin passed away about 3 weeks ago. I believe he was enlisted. The first time I met him (8 years old), he took my Glenfield bolt action 22 rifle and fixed the firing pin. He had a house with his own indoor one lane shooting range. To this date, I believe he got involved regarding a little trouble I was having with a drill-instructor on boot-camp :) (The D.I. didn't like my response after running many miles, and then while in battalion formation mind you, he wanted me to do mountain climbers after catching me quietly crush a sand flea of my leatherneck). My loud COMMAND EXECUTED RESPONSE in front of the major brass must have been embarrasing to him. In fact, soon after arriving to the quarter deck on the barracks, the next in command to the senior drill instructor, another gunny, made me a fireteam leader ;)

Shortly after that, after 1st phase, I was given orders to report to the docs at base dental where they cut gums, pulled out all four wisdom teeth and stiched up. After that, they made me the platton mascot (bull-dog) until the swelling came down ;)
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  12:07:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve
Ludwig von Mises Institute
41 min 25 sec - Dec 8, 2005
www.mises.org

Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson understood "The Monster". But to most Americans today, Federal Reserve is just a name on the dollar bill. They have no idea of what the central bank does to the economy, or to their own economic lives; of how and why it was founded and operates; or of the sound money and banking that could end the statism, inflation, and business cycles that the Fed generates.

Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.

Alan Greenspan is not, we're told, happy about this 42-minute blockbuster. Watch it, and you'll understand why. This is economics and history as they are meant to be: fascinating, informative, and motivating. This movie could change America.

Click for video here: Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 29 Dec 2005 :  17:20:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings,

The following is extremely significant as to signal all the "hyper-activities" causing the "hyper-tensions" to this DOW/ned
JONES syndrome and its many greedy and avaricious plundering and looting of the sold-souls on this world. My counsel (not attorn-ey add-vice), is for you all to read, but not weep as many will surely gnash their teeth, but reap the true rewards of understanding - "They travel over sea and land to win one convert, and when they have conquered, they make you twice as fit for hell as they are themselves":

650 Years Ago:
How Bankers Rigged the First, and Worst, Global Financial Crash

Six hundred and fifty years ago came the climax of the worst financial collapse in history to date. The 1930s Great Depression was a mild and brief episode, compared to the bank crash of the 1340s, which decimated the human population.

The crash, which peaked in 1345 A.D. when the world's biggest banks went under, "led'' by the Bardi and Peruzzi companies of Florence, Italy, was more than a bank crash -- it was a financial disintegration. Chroniclers reported, "all credit vanished together,'' most trade and exchange stopped, and a catastrophic drop of the world's population by famine and disease loomed."

A lengthy, but worth read in full, click below:
How Bankers Rigged the First, and Worst, Global Financial Crash

Edited by - Manuel on 29 Dec 2005 17:22:58
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000