New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 May 2008 :  18:11:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Judge wrongly, and you shall be judged justly.

This movie was filmed and produced at Strong City.
It is about the appearing of Christ, the experience
and testimony of the Seven, and the message all must
accept who hope in the world to come.

Experiencing the Finished Work
If not able to view and hear here,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=943913309286811947&hl=en
then try here:
http://strongcity.info/LOR/sc/post/experiencing_the_finished_work/

I am,
Manuel

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 28 May 2008 :  09:41:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings group. Permit me to share the word of our Lord regarding this matter and I shall neither add anything to, nor take anything from, that which is written:
Mathew 24

3........"the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

4And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.
5For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

6And ye shall hear of wars and rumours of wars: see that ye be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.

7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake.

10And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.

11And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

12And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

13But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

14And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

17Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

18Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

19And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25Behold, I have told you before.

26Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.

27For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

28For wheresoever the carcase is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

29Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

32Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

33So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.

34Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

35Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

36But of that day and hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels of heaven, but my Father only.

37But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

38For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark,

39And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

40Then shall two be in the field; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

41Two women shall be grinding at the mill; the one shall be taken, and the other left.

42Watch therefore: for ye know not what hour your Lord doth come.

43But know this, that if the goodman of the house had known in what watch the thief would come, he would have watched, and would not have suffered his house to be broken up.

44Therefore be ye also ready: for in such an hour as ye think not the Son of man cometh.

45Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

Peace be upon you.
Adieu,
Greg.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 09 Jan 2009 :  14:31:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not shocked and awed at all at the miscarriage of justice...

Wayne Bent was sentenced to 18 years in prison today, with 8 years suspended. Mr. Bent was going to read the following statement at his sentencing hearing, but instead opted to give an oral summary regarding the issues surrounding his case because of time constraints. He was remanded into state custody at the end of the hearing.

http://strongcity.info/index.php/blog/entry/wayne_bents_testimony_before_the_court/#more-2

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Mary

uSA
48 Posts

Posted - 16 Jan 2009 :  08:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not to condone the sentence handed down, but how rational do you think this religious leader is? We are told how old one of them was at the time (16 years old); how old was her sister?

And, what would you have said, or done, if this man's "mawkish religiosity" was carried to that extreme with your daughters, Manuel?

The "journey" of life has many possible roads. The sovereign individual chooses the one less traveled.

Edited by - Mary on 16 Jan 2009 09:25:30
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 18 Jan 2009 :  17:58:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Read Mary, read.
From what sources and sorcerers, is up to you.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Hisservant

uSA
1 Posts

Posted - 26 Jan 2009 :  21:17:51  Show Profile  Visit Hisservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel

Judge wrongly, and you shall be judged justly.

Experiencing the Finished Work
If not able to view and hear here,
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=943913309286811947&hl=en
then try here:
http://strongcity.info/LOR/sc/post/experiencing_the_finished_work/

Manuel, Neather url's work

In Christ Jesus
Hisservant
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 27 Jan 2009 :  15:51:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hisservant,
You can visit www.strongcity.info to keep updated,
or give support.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Mary

uSA
48 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2009 :  06:25:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel

Read Mary, read.
From what sources and sorcerers, is up to you.

I am,
Manuel

Before replying, I read Wayne Bent's, "My Deposition"; would you consider that to be "source" or "sorcerer", Manuel? I lean toward the latter.
quote:
John Sayer (former member of the Lord Our Righteousness Church) said he split with the church after 16 years when Bent told him he was supposed to sleep with seven virgins -- and that two of them were to be Sayer's daughters, then 14 and 15 years old. He said he told Bent that it wasn't right and that he, his wife and his daughters left the compound.

quote:
He said God anointed him Messiah in July 2000... He acknowledged having sex with three women — the wives of two of his followers and his daughter in law. He said it was at the direction of God and the instigation of the women.

I am forever amazed at the gullibility of people.

The "journey" of life has many possible roads. The sovereign individual chooses the one less traveled.

Edited by - Mary on 31 Jan 2009 07:07:38
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2009 :  13:26:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Mary, I repeat, it is your choice to see, read, feel
and hear as you wish to.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 08 Sep 2009 :  22:55:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
August 31, 2009 To Those Who Rule Over the Earth
from here:
http://strongcity.info/index.php/blog/entry/to_those_who_rule_over_the_earth/#more-66

(Audio recording also available for the seeing impaired)

By Wayne Bent aka Michael Travesser

I want to say here, for those who rule over the earth -- and no, I'm not referring to President Obama, he is just your servant and he promotes your cause very well. No, it is not Bill Gates, who simply follows your rules well also. You know who I am talking about, and you know who and what I mean. Lucifer is your heart and mind, and the masses are his cattle.

I spoke to a man in my prison unit this morning who opened up to me, quite by inspiration. He asked me how my appeal was going. I told him that I would know any day now. He said there is one in two hundred chance that it will succeed, for the courts rule by political expediency rather than by law and truth. He then began to clearly and lucidly expound on the workings of government. I actually felt that it was I talking, and using his mouth. It was like he was speaking out of my own mind.

It was refreshing to know that all men are not your idiots. He also shared with me how he was held in prison early on. He was kept from knowing what time of day it was; he pottied in a hole in the floor, and water would flow out of a pipe from time to time that he could drink. He told me that if the population treated dogs like the prison treats some inmates, they would go to jail. Another inmate shared how he was put in the same kind of cell, but was not permitted to see a human face for three-and-a-half years, until he agreed to confess to a crime that he did not commit.

But the masses are ignorant to your worldwide tortures. These are methods you use to sufficiently humble your animals so that they will remember to bow the knee. You control the media and the money, and each day millions of souls tune into your propaganda called “news.” This trains your followers how to act and think.

I have tried your world, I even had hope in it at one time. I have tried eduction—receiving a master’s degree in worthless religion. I have pastored churches; I have had my own small business enterprise; I have watched television and bought your products; I have used your soap and eaten your food. My heavenly Father continually opened up to me your trickery. I saw how you have enslaved the masses making them your obedient cattle. Most of them do not even know you are there, for you stay in the shadows. You have chains around your followers, as I have had here in your prison. All of your followers, though, go to prison one way or another.

You came after me, you lied about me in the same way you lie about others in the earth to try and force them to submit. American guns are the forces you use around the world to dominate the consciences of other lands. I have closely observed this science in regard to your efforts to take Iran into your fold. But I want to tell you that I will leave your false beneficence behind. I refuse to take food from those hands that only care to manipulate me with it, and others as well. Your lies and deceptions are astonishing to me, for the whole world is moved by your trickery. I know this, and you know this. I think we understand each other very well. I refuse to “wink.”

You recently put a man in prison for fighting dogs—one of your sports figures, but you have fought humans the very same way. Remember how religious factions in Iraq were manipulated? Of course you do. I have watched what you do every day, then God would open to me the secrets of your lie behind what you do. I saw your plans and motivations—the masses are carefully managed and merchandised just as you want them to be. If anyone is not bowing the knee in some way, you have subtle ways to force them to bow, or not so subtle ways. You make them believe that they are free, while the chains only get tighter. Everyone is in lock-down.

But those who do your bidding in promoting the lie are treated well. They have many benefits given them—large bonuses and praise is heaped upon them. You know very well how to merchandise the souls of men. But my soul cannot be merchandised; my ears are closed to your propaganda. God found me, and let me in on your secrets. As with my fellow inmate, not everyone is taken in by your stories; but his downfall is that he told me that he is willing to play the game for better treatment. But I don’t play games with the beast. No, I speak only truth as it is in Christ. I don’t pretend—even for you, or to save my own earthly life. My time in your world is over; I want none of it.

I have not found a single page in your book that is worth reading. No, I won’t commit suicide, I will not give you that. No, I will go the right way; I will simply refuse to be maintained by you. For me to live, my family must feed me. Just imagine how much money you will save. But it isn’t the money, is it? You can print all you want. Yes, we know that. But I do not play another man’s game. I will not help you manipulate my soul and conscience. I will not participate in your human manipulation, which has reached comical proportions. No, I will return to the wilderness to be with my Father only, or I will cease existing in your world at all. I have no interest in living in your slave encampment; I don’t need to. There is nothing you have that I want; there is nothing we can trade. Your money is nothing to me. Your entertainments are insane and pointless. There is no hook you can put into my soul because it is only God that I love. You would have to offer me something that I love more than my Father, and nothing in this earth can draw me away from Him. Give me the whole world and I will flush it. I and my Father are One.

If I am not permitted to be in your world to live the life I choose, then my Father and I will be content to leave you with it. I will take my people also. They will never bow the knee to you because the truth does not dwell in you. They will never trade their souls for bottles and beads.

So I write this to tell you that I know, O, Wizard of Oz. I have seen you behind a curtain. You know that we will never be friends, for we serve two different masters. It has always been Lucifer against the Son of God. Nothing has changed since your master fell from heaven. But now it is time for the lake of fire, and the beast and dragon both go there. Yes, this earthly kingdom will burn, for the Scriptures declare it.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2010 :  13:40:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
January 7, 2010

Atoning With the Sign
By Wayne Bent aka Michael Travesser | 9:31 AM

From
http://strongcity.info/atoning-with-the-sign/

New Years Day 2010

Audio:
http://strongcity.info/mp3/kiss_the_son.mp3

Dearest and most precious family,

I have been in prison now for one year. Over this year, many wonderful things have happened. For me, the most wonderful thing was to see everything from our Father’s point of view. Some of the staff here have sometimes asked me, “What purpose do you see that God has for you in these circumstances?” It was a blessing for me to have them ask that question, for it always pointed me to our purpose.

This morning I was considering that purpose again. As we know, we are in the Day of Atonement. In Leviticus 16 I read, “Thus shall Aaron [the high priest] come into the holy place: with a young bullock for a sin offering, and a ram for a burnt offering.” We have always been able to see a sign of this in the heavenly constellation Taurus. Taurus is my birth sign, and connected to Taurus is a Ram. Taurus is the sign for war and judgment that I was called to, and the Ram is laid down, as I have had to be in prison. Taurus has the Pleiades, or seven women, that he holds. The sign in the heavens perfectly shows my own purposes. Taurus has his head down, pressing on to the end, “doggedly determined to cross over” – which is “Travesser.”

But verse 11 is the one that speaks to me loudly now. “And Aaron shall bring the bullock of the sin offering, which is for himself, and shall make…atonement for himself, and for his house, and shall kill the bullock of the sin offering which is for himself.” This revealed that Aaron was sacrificing himself. With Jesus it was in the crucifixion, but with me it was in prison; they don’t crucify people these days. My sacrifice was to bring myself and my house — or church — into atonement. We all know that this is what is happening.

The wicked thought that by killing Jesus they would gain an advantage, but his sacrifice atoned his people. God warned them not to do this when He warned Pilate; but the death of Jesus played right into the purposes of God, and against the purposes of sin. We worked hard, in our own case, to warn the people not to imprison me for something I did not do; but my imprisonment played right into the purposes of God. I had to be sacrificed during the Day of Atonement for the sins of the people, and to bring me and my house into atonement with each other and with God. This atonement is now happening worldwide, as we are told these things in the communications we’ve received sometimes. I just got a communication from overseas yesterday. The signs in the heavens even reveal these things. It is an awesome and powerful time.

I was reading yesterday from Revelation 11. It is about the Two Witnesses. The chapter tells of how the Two Witnesses gave their testimony. This happened for us in the 1260 days of being “fed in the wilderness” by God. We were dressed in sackcloth — “obscurity.” After that time, it records that they “kill” us. They did that with The National Geographic movie. And then it says, “they…shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.” They did this when they force fed me, and put me on an IV so I would not be put in a grave.

But the future is that when this time period ends, we will raise up on our feet and ascend into heaven. Then in verse 18 it says, “the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come.” The time of wrath is when the Day of Atonement ends this summer. No matter how hard the wicked try not to, they are fulfilling the scriptures, just as we are. They cannot thwart the purposes of our Father, and they can do nothing to me personally that is not given them of my Father in heaven.

This morning the Father opened to me that I am a visual aid for this present world. You know that we are now in the last months of the Day of Atonement. I was shown that I am the object of the atonement, since I was the object they used to show their contempt for God’s voice in me. This was mainly through The National Geographic movie, but also the courts. I saw that if they do not become atoned with the one whom they pierced, they will not be atoned with God. God has set a limit on when men can be atoned with me, and the limit is the 2300th day — August 6th, 2010. The Father declares before it is too late to atone with me, “Be wise now, therefore, O you kings: be instructed, you judges of the earth. Kiss the Son, lest he be angry, and you perish from the way, when his wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all they that put their trust in him.” Psalm 2:10, 12.

When a road workman sees that a bridge has been washed out, and he places a warning sign so that drivers do not end up in the flood, do the drivers get mad at the sign? The drivers all have a little time to atone with the sign and yield, or they go out with the flood. God has made me a warning sign, but they blame me for warning them. I say to them, “You have a little space to atone with me. After the Day of Atonement it will be too late; I will atone with no man after that.” After that day they will have gone too far, and into the abyss they will plummet. But, little Bride, all of God’s sons have heeded my warning. The sons of God will be saved out of the danger. They will have made peace with me, and the Son Who is in me will acknowledge them before the Father.

I expect the atonement to only happen for people who are “righteous still” — they are righteous, but they have not yet come to full atonement. It is only God’s children who can atone with me, for intercession ceased for those who hate righteousness. The old order is passing away, and will soon be gone. The Holy Spirit is withdrawn from those who blaspheme Him. Jesus said while on his cross, “Father, forgive them, for they know not what they do.” The people of Jesus’ time were ignorant of the issues regarding Jesus, and so time was given them before the city was destroyed. They were given time to repent. But today, and in my case, the people are not ignorant; they condemned me with their eyes wide open. Their condemnation did not spring from the law or justice, but from the malice of their own hearts. Their condemnation came from their own prejudice, superstition and offense.

When I was sentenced to 10 years in prison for praying wrong, I watched closely the judge’s expression. His expression looked like a vampire was after my blood. But God used me to expose them, and He used me for a sacrifice in the time of atonement. In court, when the DA asked me if I was the son of God, and if I could heal, those questions revealed what the trial was really about — not about two events that happened on two specific days, as the judge had stated at the beginning of the trial. They revealed that my trial was about deep religious prejudices. Does having the faith to heal make me evil? Was I convicted for healing? I told the court that God had anointed me and that I was His son, but they mocked me to their own damnation. I left them without excuse, and now the clock ticks against them towards the Day of Vengeance. This is the “day” after the Day of Atonement. They cannot be atoned with me after the Day of Atonement, it will be too late then. It will be said in that day,

“I have trodden the winepress alone; and of the people there was none with me: for I will tread them in my anger, and trample them in my fury; and their blood shall be sprinkled upon my garment, and I will stain all my raiment. For the day [time, year] of vengeance is in my heart, and the year [a measure of time] of my redeemed is come. And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore my own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me. And I will tread down the people in my anger, and make them drunk in my fury, and I will bring down their strength to the earth.” Isaiah 63:3-6.

“For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.” Luke 21:22.

The Father in heaven moved upon me, and it exposed the earth for its injustice, arrogance and fraud against the Son of man. I was hungry and they did not let me be fed. I was naked and they did not clothe me. I was in prison and they did not visit me. I was falsely accused by the DA, unjustly convicted by a tainted and prejudiced jury, and grossly sentenced by the judge; yet none of them tried to correct their sinful offense or make atonement for their crimes against me. I will say then to those on my left hand, “Depart from me, you cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels.” Matthew 25.

Yes, children, I am God’s visual aid — His parable and sign for this wicked generation. You are His visual aid, also. Jesus told me that what they do to me, or us, He considers it done to him. They did not know that it was the day of their visitation — the day God visited them in human flesh to see what they would do with Him. All who have denied me, them will I deny before my Father in heaven. No, Mother Mary will not intercede for them, for she is my sister. Jesus will not come to their aid, for I am his brother. No prayer will save them in that Day of Vengeance. For thus saith the Lord,

“Because I have called, and you refused; I have stretched out my hand, and no man regarded; But you have set as nothing all of my counsel, and would take none of my reproof: I will also laugh at your calamity; I will mock when your fear comes; When your fear comes as desolation, and your destruction comes as a tornado; when distress and anguish come upon you. Then shall they call upon me, but I will not answer; they shall seek me early, but they shall not find me. For…they hated knowledge, and did not choose the fear of the Lord: They would have none of my counsel: they despised all of my reproof. Therefore they shall eat…the fruit of their own way, and be filled with their own devices. For the turning away of the simple shall slay them, and the prosperity of fools shall destroy them.” Proverbs 1:24-32.

It is an awesome science how men destroy themselves. When light is rejected, and men knowingly choose the lie to live by, their own hand digs the hole that they will fall into. They commit suicide in a thousand ways, because they know in their hearts that they have chosen darkness on purpose.

Little family, when I was first thrust into prison, the Father opened to me their hearts; I was shown their motives and I knew men would not help me. I told Jeff that at the time. Their hearts were as black as midnight, even though they would put on a sweet smile and speak softly, as did the DA. But my Father revealed their hearts to me, and I could no longer be convinced of their honorable intentions after that. I looked past their smiles and religious professions and saw only menstrual rags, all filthy with blood. Heaven is repulsed by their self-righteousness, and I was shown all of it. It was nauseating, just as the state’s tray of food was nauseating to me. I don’t eat it anymore, for it is corruption to me. Today’s food offering for vegetarians was a small blob of peanut butter and a few potato slices. Their food tray is a mockery to human survival sometimes.

But, children, your loving hearts have increased in me, as I have seen their darkness. Your words of comfort increase my joy, as their words are kept in store for the day of wrath which is drawing nigh. I have visited with other inmates and heard some of their own heart cries. I have seen that my own situation is only Judgment Day now, because the legal system has become a stench in the nose of God. He hates the smell of dishonest judges and DAs. I am only a picture of thousands of others who have spent years in prison for nothing but the offense of someone, or for a step that some dishonorable attorneys have used to get ahead. The people have become disgusting in their vain display and stupid profession. The blood cries up from the earth, “How long”? Well, dear friends, just a few months more.

My trial has exposed the State of New Mexico. They may argue their case until they die, but the truth of Judge Baca’s recorded words to the attorneys, on the last day of the trial, will always ring out: “There is no evidence to support that there was ever a touching of the breast.” No crime was committed, and I was sentenced to 10 years in prison, and other horrors, over no crime. They sentenced Jesus to death. Now they have sentenced their own selves to death.

Little family, it is true that, as with Jesus, my soul has been tried. I prayed that the cup would pass from me, as did Jesus, but I had to yield up to Father and drink it. I prayed, “Why have You forsaken me?” for I felt abandoned to the devil in the beginning. I wept sorely and nearly died in my cell at the beginning of my prison time here. I wasn’t fed, and I was literally starving to death. But as with Jesus, I learned submission by the things I have suffered. That is to say, I “became accustomed to, or in the habit, of submission” out of those things that I have “felt and undergone.”

I am committed to the Day of Vengeance now; my course is set, and I will not resist my instructions from God. I resisted in the past because I felt that what God was requiring of me was more than I could bear. I feared my humanity would give in. I did not understand why God would require me to do what was being required of me. But these issues have all been resolved now. I understand them, and I am yielded to the final things without complaint or heartbreak. “Just and true are thy ways.” God has not forsaken me, and I willingly drink the cup that He has given me to drink.

“The Spirit speaks expressly” that the Day of Vengeance is this August — the Jewish month of Av. It is the month in which two Jewish temples were destroyed. Some men say to me, “Tell me what will happen.” The makers of The National Geographic movie asked me that. The maker of the movie mocked me, “They all look the same to me” – he was mocking the change. The Father has only shown me that August 6th ushers in the era of God’s vengeance. That is the day of His wrath. That “day” is the day after the Day of Atonement. The people can predict the weather on their weather channel, but they cannot see the signs of the times. So the Day of Vengeance is like Monday following Sunday. October 31st, 2007 we acknowledged the end of the 70 weeks of years. It marked the beginning of the final year of Jubilee “in shadows” and types. This was also the beginning of the day of wrath in types. October 31, 2007 was the day that marked the beginning of a financial collapse, wherein 50 trillion dollars disappeared from the world economy. August 6th is another marker in time. I do not know what the specific events will look like, but the scriptures do say what comes in the era of wrath.

As you remember, we had a ceremony in 2007 of the pouring out of the plagues. We also saw the plagues fall, in a spiritual application. I shared those things with Channel 7 News. But now we are in the actual events, and we are not dealing with shadows and symbols. According to the book of Revelation, chapter 14, there are 144,000 saints who are atoned and stand with the Lamb. The 2300-day Day of Atonement to God gave them a soul where no fault was found. That Day of Atonement is our present time, when those who will be saved are atoned with me, and we stand together. The day of wrath opens up, even in that chapter of Revelation, when one like a man comes for harvest. The angel cried out to him and told him to thrust in the sickle. The man cast the ripe grapes into the winepress of the wrath of God. This wrath is then opened up to the reader in chapter 15 and 16. Seven last plagues are poured out upon the earth; this describes the Day of Vengeance. But this is all that has been shown me. The plagues are not universal, but every soul will experience these issues in the way that is designed for him alone. The angel will soon say to me, “Thrust in thy sickle.”

Little children, God has been with me through my ordeal, and He has stood up in me. I know the shock of being unjustly cast out of the earth, but have not God’s children been cast out for generations? It is only worldly religion who has a form of godliness without the power thereof — the harlot, who is accepted and praised in the earth. If one lives by God’s instructions, he will suffer persecution; but the worldly religions have assimilated into the spirit of the world, and the love of the Father is not in them. This is why they become so offended in me and enraged at me — because I have not received their spirit, the spirit of the world.

But I am just a vessel. I’m only a cup whom God filled. God is the good and faithful One, and He is the force in me. He has driven me to perform His will, and I am yielded to it. Judge Baca said that I should have gone against God’s instructions to me and refused the girls’ request of me. I would just tell that vain man to remember Jonah. A whale’s belly is reserved for those who say “No” to God. I will not say “No” to Him as Judge Baca would.

But God is the one Who has forced me to speak and to write. I write only by inspiration; I do not ever write otherwise. It is God Who speaks in me and I do what He commands me. People ignore me at their own peril; they abuse me at the risk of their own soul. I do not jest. I have no pride in the statement, for I have felt the terrors of God in my own soul. I think nothing of myself, and if I do not follow my instructions I will perish with the perishing. But I have learned to love my heavenly Father, instead of considering Him an enemy.

Little ones, you are witnesses to the appearing of Christ in me. I have not followed fables, but only the footprints of God. I only step where I have seen my Father step. The beast is destined for the fire, his days are few; but I will remember those who have remembered me. I will not cast off those who have sighed and cried for the abominations of the land. I will mark them with the mark of God, and they will be spared in the time of wrath. The mark is on the mind — it is how they think and reason. They see and hear my testimony, and it marked them for the truth. Those who hate me are marked with the mark of the beast, the mark of man. This is 666. They lash out from their flesh, and judge from their flesh.

I’m not dangerous, as you have known; I have forced or threatened no man. I have not even broken the state’s laws for a generation. But my words fill the wicked with rage; they burn in the fire because I speak the truth. This lake of fire will burn up the beast. The scriptures clearly declare the outcome: the evil kingdom will be destroyed in the fire. Over and over again in the scriptures, the kingdom of lawlessness is consumed. I have no fury in me until the Father gives me His instructions; I have no fight until the wrath of the Lamb is kindled in me. You know I am harmless, and I do not lose my temper. You’ve never seen me become impatient. What you have heard, though, are my words, and you know they go deep into the soul.

My words are the Father’s words. These words are the sword in my mouth. The sword saves the poor and needy, but cuts down the wicked. Those who hate me, love death. They destroy themselves, for I have destroyed no man. I do not use guns, force and lies to establish my kingdom as they do. I use love, patience, reason and the truth. I do not cover things up, hide things or flatter the kingdoms of men. I do say things plainly, but never rudely. Why is it that men have taken offense at me? It is because their motives have been exposed by me, and men do not like seeing themselves. It offends their pride.

Friendly companions, you know all this, and yet you’ve stood by. Even Jesus’ disciples deserted him and denied him. Why did you not run away, too? It was because in your hearts you love what I love. You keep God’s instructions, and have the testimony that Jesus had. You ride with me on white horses of conquest. We are going Home!

The earth is worn out for us; they don’t tolerate us in their world anymore, at least with the Spirit of our Father. They would be delighted if we would give up the truth and worship their gods with them, but we will not. The great separation is now underway, and the Day of Vengeance is nigh unto this generation.

My love is always with you, and my heart will never forsake the Bride.

Your Michael

Edited by - Manuel on 08 Jan 2010 13:49:52
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.1 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000