Instruction in His Word
 Concentrate on Jesus Christ!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

PetriFB

Finland
62 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2008 :  19:33:29  Show Profile  Click to see PetriFB's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
When Jesus Christ wandered on the earth, He didn't live according to His own will, but according to the will of His Father. If you wan to be Jesus central believer, so you don't have your own will, but you want that will of God happen in your life. Jesus central believer don't seek his own will, but in all the will of God. He who seek in all the will of God loves God. Jesus loved His Father and was obedient to His Father in all. If you are pleasing to people and cancel the truth and the love of God, so you are not Jesus central believer, but egocentric believer who flatters people.

Jim

USA
3 Posts

Posted - 22 Nov 2015 :  14:41:12  Show Profile  Visit Jim's Homepage  Reply with Quote
To know someone is to be familiar with and have experience and understanding of that person. To be familiar with someone is to have personal or intimate knowledge of that person. To believe someone is to accept the word of that person. So, we must have experience and understanding of Jesus, be closely acquainted with Him, and believe in Him. His own words suggest this.

John 12:44-45: And Jesus cried out and said, “Whoever believes in me, believes not in me but in him who sent me. And whoever sees me sees him who sent me.”

John 11:25: Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live, and everyone who lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this?”

John 8:12: Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 10:27: “My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me.”

John 14:6-7: Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. If you had known me, you would have known my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.”

John 14:9-11: Jesus said to him, “Have I been with you so long, and you still do not know me, Philip? Whoever has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? Do you not believe that I am in the Father and the Father is in me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on my own authority, but the Father who dwells in me does his works. Believe me that I am in the Father and the Father is in me, or else believe on account of the works themselves.”

Jim
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000