New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 22 Jul 2007 :  12:28:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I ran accross something again the other day that I had thought I posted here, but as I can't seem to find it after several searches I'll post it...again?

MARION COUNTY AUDITOR: OHIO
"Outstanding Warrants are uncashed checks"

This same info used to be on all the surrounding auditors web sites as well but most of them seem to have removed this particular verbage.

Be Blessed Group,
His humble servant,
Greg.

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 23 Jul 2007 :  09:00:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who is supposed to "cash" them? What "bank" are they supposed to be "cashed" at? What can they be "cashed" for? If they go "uncashed" is the "check" (and whatever it's supposed ot be "cashed" for) abandoned? Is the "check" written on an account? If so, is the account supposed to be charged before "cashing" the "check". If so, who's supposed to charge the account?

Be blessed.

Jay Scott.

Go to Top of Page

Greg
Advanced Member

uSA
76 Posts

Posted - 27 Jul 2007 :  11:28:18  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Not sure about the answer to all of those, but this should shed a little more light on the topic.

Bouviers Law Dictionary 1856
"BANC or BANK. The first of these is a French word signifying bench, pronounced improperly bank. 1. The seat of judgment, as banc le roy, the king's bench banc le common pleas, the bench of common pleas."

You may also find of interest the proof of a FEDERAL RESERVE ACCOUNT which is set up for every "ALL CAPS" name, dischargeable upon it's death.

TITLE 31 > SUBTITLE III > CHAPTER 31 > SUBCHAPTER II > § 3128
§ 3128. Proof of death to support payment

A finding of death made by an officer or employee of the United States Government authorized by law to make the finding is sufficient proof of death to allow credit in the accounts of a Federal reserve bank or accountable official of the Department of the Treasury in a case involving the transfer, exchange, reissue, redemption, or payment of obligations of the Government, including obligations guaranteed by the Government for which the Secretary of the Treasury acts as transfer agent.

Hope this helps.
Be Blessed group!
His humble servant,
Greg.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000