Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

narrowalk

uSA
23 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2006 :  12:51:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello, I am new to the forum, yet have been reading the forums since last year. I am trying to break out of the system and finding that it is not so easy to cut the ties and am feeling overwhelmed. Especially overwhelmed with information. I have been to another site that has all the forms to become a non-resident alien and recind SS#, etc. My question is, what is the first and best step. I do not want to recind my DL as I will need that to do other things and feel that would probably be one of the last things I would do. I am particularly interested in how to travel. Maybe I would have to post that question on another fourum here?? I really want to learn how to travel without the state tags, insurance, etc. Not easy as I live in Florida and they will pull the tags off your car if they find you are driving without insurance plus suspend DL and can arrest you. Anyway, any suggestions on where to start and just how long does it take to become sovereign anyway?? Thank you in advance :)

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2006 :  17:35:10  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings!

Hello, I am new to the forum, yet have been reading the forums since last year. I am trying to break out of the system and finding that it is not so easy to cut the ties and am feeling overwhelmed. Especially overwhelmed with information. I have been to another site that has all the forms to become a non-resident alien and recind SS#, etc. My question is, what is the first and best step. I do not want to recind my DL as I will need that to do other things and feel that would probably be one of the last things I would do. I am particularly interested in how to travel. Maybe I would have to post that question on another fourum here?? I really want to learn how to travel without the state tags, insurance, etc. Not easy as I live in Florida and they will pull the tags off your car if they find you are driving without insurance plus suspend DL and can arrest you. Anyway, any suggestions on where to start and just how long does it take to become sovereign anyway?? Thank you in advance :)

The best information I can reveal is to have less than a little interest in moving another's property. The manner of words to use to dispell the Trust conferred upon various ad-ministries in commerce would be best chosen by standard english juris-dictionary letters competing to their construed definitions found in their legislatures and codified-laws (private intellectual property that is not the law itself but is compliant with the law). To begin the topic on a matter of Trust in transporting cargo and passengers (not guests) for hire; Consider the purpose of a Trust as it is moved to action. When we sit at a table, we are humbled to our comforts and at ease to build trust and decide to services for contract. Yet, when we stand and walk about without the table, we are generally thought as being in an executive mode of action because our plans for the Day are in effect as a closed-forum. However, most of us tend to make decisions while standing around and lingering about the day without any plan; many of those plans are caused by some sudden moment of surprise or emergency. Some would say that having no plan is a good plan of itself, attracting one's thoughts to needs on demand. If the the people planned for their day as would a captain of a ship studies the waypoints to be in route, then the difficulty would have been solved for the complexity of a voyage.

In terms of moving from a Trust in association with another executive administrator and judiciary and legislature, it is good to define the extent of the participation and the reservations made before entering the character and process of those foreign bodies as moved into their domestication. As any club, the subject of study and participation in that club doesn't extend to matters of property not officiated into the Trust of those careful associates. The cause of reservations are usually self-evident, but a continual monopoly of poorly-educated and premised associates would cause an abatement and rebuke to their tresspass be constructed and enscribed in a neighborly fassion of witness. Say, at the DMV, there is a trust even if the content of that trust is to trust the DMV with nothing; an empty trust, perhaps a trust that they couldn't spell anyone's name correctly. In those terms as I have written for a plan of the day, the DMV doesn't allow the man sitting at his table to also perform those daily actions. The DMV will choose another qualified man under his person, to perform those actions on for the beneficiary's enjoyment. It is thought that the man sitting at the table is the beneficiary to that Trust, because he benefits from moving about the day assisted by the executive/trustee directing the movement of that vessel. Naturally as it sounds, the truth of the matter is that if another man is agreed to conditions of "hire" to direct the movement of a vessel for your benefit, then that trustee is limited to the satisfaction of them that are receiving those services. If you aren't satisified with the DMV, then the contract is intended to be void and is void.

The DMV has taken this process one step further by creating and maintaining a private registry of persons of men qualified to administer a trust; supported by a separate legislature and separate judiciary for favor, to construe to its own conditions of contract for a trustee to make appearances in accord to the DMV's code to perform services for the beneficiary. What none would expect, is the trustee is merelly the incorporated beneficiary under another name. That is why the STRAWMAN (person in all upper-case letters) is inducted to be the "capital" value. Do you like writing cheques to what appears to be your name? It's counterfeit, just as the DMV caused. That person chartered/granted by the DMV to perform those acts of directing a motor vehicle for hire is for sale, and the DMV registry is often sold to neighboring corporations that also capitalize on the STRAWMAN. The DMV also reserves the right to change the trust relationship to the ill-will and violation of property rights to whomever has a controlling interest in the property/motor-vehicle-incorporated-automobile. Say, in one instance of annoyance, the DMV will claim the State is beneficiary and the man is the trustee, while in some instances of annoyance the DMV will claim to be the trustee and the man is nothing more than a conductor without a state. It is found that filling all matters of office, to outcast the STRAWMAN, would be the correct premise to prevent any negative averment of the DMV moving away with the implied title to the property and tresspassing on the true claimant that owns the property. The DMV, as well as all oppressive creatures of the state, perform their fraud in reverse-lookup-order; they ignore the truth at the last moment, and erect all manner of obstacles to coerce the people to enter and brake-down those unnecessary offices.

Many would say the DMV is necessary in training motorists to apply their labor and services under a code of ethics. However, the truth in the matter is the DMV is competing with the Court by insurrecting an artificial person (the STRAWMAN) to move about in commerce. That's the entire point. The UCC redemption many apply is to claim ownership of that artificial person; a claim to be the true name is a grantor of that corporate sole (yes, the strawman is a corporate sole). Looking to the DMV as evinced by their actions, it would seem the person is granted to someone's power of attorney if the mere quesion of its applicability is in femenine or dependent on the DMV consenting to such. The people can create their corporations without the DMV, however the DMV agents are often lied unto by the legislature on the scope of their task and the honesty in plain words to consent to their services.

As would anyone, the number is the key of control. If the beneficiary doesn't own the number, then the trustee will put the number on the beneficiary to assert a claim. The key in the process is to disqualify the DMV to the code they claim to adhere, and by becoming both the trustee and the beneficiary then the Trust is dissolved. The number is intellecual property of the grantor, and there is process to go about claiming a form of that number for the grantor of it to be intellectual property of the people without the DMV and its lunatics. Just remember the manner of Trust; do you trust someone else to minister or add upon your dormant ministry over property, for someone or your benefit? Did you grant that Trust to then foreign person? Do you own that forein person, or act on its behalf (pro per)?

As defined in the code, a "driver" is defined as "any person directing a motor vehicle for hire." As defined in the code, a "motor vehicle" is "any vessel operated for commercial purposes." As defined in the code, "trafick" is "the density and movement of all commerce." International law as consented and incorporated into the code, a "street" is "an inland waterway attached to a port of entry." The question is not where you are standing, but if the STRAWMAN is your property/agent or is it property/agent of the DMV. As I've referenced countless times to various people, whatever words you don't carry are to be written on the dead vessel/boat/autombile/etc. As well, that First/Middle/Last paradigm performed by the DMV is evidence of their incorporating people to their grant of Trust.

On my boat-car, I write "MUNDT" on both flanks of the bow and the aft is written "MUNDT as authorized and 'tact in Gregory Thomas(TM)." After all the process, a tax is just services received/collected arbitrarily by a controlling interest. Go taxi your vessel about the common ways for the glory of God written at his table, delivered from his footstool, carried in your heart; helmsman!

with love,
Gregory-Thomas

This general post must accept any THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE, including interference that may cause undesired results in the affects and effects of propoganda.

begin THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE...

"I Conditionally Agree to Accept For Face Value Your Offer; but upon Proof of Claim:
/s/ Without Prejudice"

...end THIRD-PARTY INTERFERENCE.

Edited by - RevokeTheTrust on 03 Jul 2006 18:03:46
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 04 Jul 2006 :  12:01:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where to start: And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind...

How long does it take to become sovereign: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye...we shall be changed.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 04 Jul 2006 12:09:50
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2006 :  05:49:15  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RevokeTheTrust

Greetings and blessings!

In terms of moving from a Trust in association with another executive administrator and judiciary and legislature, it is good to define the extent of the participation and the reservations made before entering the character and process of those foreign bodies as moved into their domestication. As any club, the subject of study and participation in that club doesn't extend to matters of property not officiated into the Trust of those careful associates.
with love,
Gregory-Thomas

brother Gregory-Thomas - thankyou for making that post understandable (almost!). Peace be unto the hosue. The analogy with the club is a good way to present the TRUST or government.

If you join a Golf Club then you are a member of that body. You must comply with the Golf Club rules. It is voluntary to join and quit. If you want to quit the Golf Club as because their fees (taxes) and rules (legislation) etc... are no longer what you agree with then you have the choice to not re-new your memberSHIP.

When you join Yahuwah's Club (nation of peculiar people) then you are under His rules and dominion and jurisdiction. Unfortunately most 'christians' want the best of both worlds but Matt 6:24 states that you can't serve two masters.

The problem is you need standing as a MAN not a PERSON - you need to be able to demonstrate to the Golf Club when their security guards grab you for an alleged air swing whilst watching persons playing in a tournament that you are not one of their slaves...

I think what G-T was saying in the above quote is if you haven't registered your motorised golf-cart with the club then they don't have any higher claim over your property. LIFE LIBERTY PROPERTY these are unalienable if you exert your capacity as a man on the land and do not clothe yourself in the office of PERSON under a man-made constitution.

OBADIAH v.17

regards
brother Rick

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty

Edited by - Uncle Buck on 05 Jul 2006 05:52:17
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2006 :  07:36:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness .--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right [Nay, it is the obligation...] of the People to alter or to abolish it , and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.”

Keep in mind that one can always renounce his "membership" in one "club" (body), where the rules have become oppressive, and join himself to another "Club" (body), which has the perfect rules of liberty, mutual respect.

Club Rule #2
Love your neighbour as yourself.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 05 Jul 2006 08:13:54
Go to Top of Page

RevokeTheTrust

USA
57 Posts

Posted - 05 Jul 2006 :  17:19:41  Show Profile  Visit RevokeTheTrust's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Greetings and blessings UncleBuck and OneIsraelite!

I wouldn't go so far as say a "man" is a capacity. I'm looking to transmission equate with scrip in motion to echo the Word emit through a man. Even so, I would say a "motorised" cart is the officiated property, because it all falls into the scope of the code for which a Property is officiated or put in the hands of another to manage it for the benefit. Even the Code utilized by agents of that DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES takes Title to a Property and puts "it" in state (not State: according to Law of Nations) under a condition of use. The re-conditioning use is to classify it other than an automobilte, a "motor vehicle" by no other regulation but the intent and purpose under their chosen trustee the incorporated beneficiary or whomever not in their alleged dishonour. As well, I found that refering to an automobile as a "car" to be incorrect in much of history because "car" is often used to those vessels on a pre-planned route or waypoint as though fixed in movement determined on a "rail."

Negotiable Instruments Law, attachments, is what is needed to comprehend the process used; and often is done quietly without the pedanticry the people expect. A well-witnessed Bill of lading could convert any mobile vessell into the domestication and manipulation of another's rail to follow behind in line of their supposed Engineer and caboose. The people having a greater security interest appear to have lost their controlling interest in their property, with so little as an "application" to a foreign jurisdiction by consenting through their form; thereby that foreign jurisdiction doesn't document their process to the specule of an honest lay-man finding a way to adapt their actions as evinced in the Code and to uphold the claim to disolve the trust without dishonour. Every manner of regulation from that DEPARTMENT OF MOTOR VEHICLES is out-right undocumentive and encryptive babel from the minds of their illiterate pre-destined automotons.

Needless to say, we don't need any frivolous trustees grabbing our ankles to swing us about their head to smack the institution's balls, just because a man confessed to being a thing known as a driver (person: mask worn from time to time). A man isn't a thing. I suppose this is the dimorphic difference between a helmsman, postman, yeoman, and various other movements of neglect to discharge as opposed to a thing exercised to the matter on behalf of the man. The correlation to a thing holding office for a man, some know it as "induction" while I think of it as malicious use of Principle And Agent doctrine concealed with a limited-liability cloak, is found in the Babyloniand Talmud; easily adapted to the false distinctions of law from that false Jew to say that a manner of going about one's business using methods of indirect motion are without recourse to whomever is manipulating that locomotion. I thought this when I heard the unholy text remit through the BABYLONIAN Sanhedrin, their alleged right of a Pharisee to kill anyone as long as he did so indirectly; further examplified in Sanhedrin 77a that "If one bound his neighbor and he died of starvation, then he is not liable to execution." That principle is no different than reasoning to a method of homicide, as though it is not the man that caused the death of a neighbor, but is cause of an evil shoestring to blame instead.

with love,
Gregory-Thomas

Small Craft Advisory Warning: due to High Seas, the Stripes will be lowered until Ordinance is subdued. For the unfettered everyone-else, just shift the POV 90 degrees rite to avoid the Moors at Salvage.
Go to Top of Page

krone

uSA
25 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  08:34:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers in the name of the Lord Jesus,

I have been studying George Mercier's "Invisible Contracts" and find his instruction very interesting. He advises that we owe tribute to the King (income and property taxes to the Government) because we have accepted benefits and services from him through contracts (invisible or otherwise). If we wish to terminate these contracts, thereby relieving our obligation to pay, then we must stop partaking of the benefits. There is more information on how to stop partaking and what these benefits are. If anyone is interested I will be happy to share what I know. Is anyone else familiar with George Mercier?

Peace
Mark
Go to Top of Page

BatKol
Advanced Member

USA
735 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2006 :  09:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings krone,
Can you list a few invisible contracts that Mercier identifies?

Edit: Actually, I found it here:

http://www.constitution.org/mercier/incon.htm

This author has some very good information on the nature of the FRN and the jurisdiction that GOVERNS them.

Edited by - BatKol on 08 Aug 2006 14:44:30
Go to Top of Page

angelsinthemist

USA
2 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2010 :  19:00:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,Im new to this forum.I came across this site while searching for information about UCC AND STRAWMAN.SO I joined.I am a christian lady.I am trying to help a loved one get out of prison.My prayer is to understand UCC AND STRAWMAN and where do I get a application.Where do i start?Is this a waste of time?I pray day and night for God to help me to help my love one guide me.The sites that i have found are so expensive to get information and God knows i dont got that kind of money!I thank you for your time and God Bless!PS if i have join wrong forum please let me know .maybe you know another forum i should join that would help me.THANK YOU!
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 18 Mar 2010 :  19:15:41  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by angelsinthemist

Hi,Im new to this forum.I came across this site while searching for information about UCC AND STRAWMAN.SO I joined.I am a christian lady.I am trying to help a loved one get out of prison.My prayer is to understand UCC AND STRAWMAN and where do I get a application.Where do i start?Is this a waste of time?I pray day and night for God to help me to help my love one guide me.The sites that i have found are so expensive to get information and God knows i dont got that kind of money!I thank you for your time and God Bless!PS if i have join wrong forum please let me know .maybe you know another forum i should join that would help me.THANK YOU!

Never go to PAYtriot groups who charge for what is common knowledge. Although most of the previous posters on this forum have fallen away, I hope those who check in from time to time will reply to you. The IRS attacked the ecclesia that moderates this forum because of the information archived here. I suggest you search keywords here to find your answers because this subject matter has at least a dozen threads discussing what you're seeking.
Go to Top of Page

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 27 Mar 2010 :  21:46:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another thought Declare your own nation under God.

See the Biblical story of Abraham

Go to Top of Page

Dave B

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2010 :  08:47:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Can anyone just put it in words of common usage? How about a UCC 1 or what other remedy is out ther asap.

Dave Boll
Go to Top of Page

ghostwalter
Occasional Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 22 Aug 2010 :  15:35:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm a new member, recently turned out of the federal custody regime. While a guest at the hotel LW, I learned of the creditor/debtor/sovergien relationship, and the UCC1,3,5,11, but not enough. I don't just want to file and become a deer in the head lights. Could you please show me the way to correctly file and get the treasury account so as to be able to use my exemption. I don't want to talk more than is advised, unless I'm shown a safe way to go.
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2010 :  18:36:48  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave B

Can anyone just put it in words of common usage? How about a UCC 1 or what other remedy is out ther asap.

Dave Boll

If you'll bother to search this site with good search words, you'll find the answers to your question.
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2010 :  18:38:24  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by ghostwalter

I'm a new member, recently turned out of the federal custody regime. While a guest at the hotel LW, I learned of the creditor/debtor/sovergien relationship, and the UCC1,3,5,11, but not enough. I don't just want to file and become a deer in the head lights. Could you please show me the way to correctly file and get the treasury account so as to be able to use my exemption. I don't want to talk more than is advised, unless I'm shown a safe way to go.

Believe me, the answers to what you're asking are already posted here. Make sure you check the archive areas in your search enquiries as well as the more recent posts.
Go to Top of Page

Dave B

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2010 :  07:39:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
greetings, is there any templates out there for UCCI and Addendum 3, and how does a man of God get the family kangaroo court from dictating my time with my gift from God and making me pay for him?

Dave Boll
Go to Top of Page

ghostwalter
Occasional Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2010 :  17:11:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Dave B

greetings, is there any templates out there for UCCI and Addendum 3, and how does a man of God get the family kangaroo court from dictating my time with my gift from God and making me pay for him?

Dave Boll

Go to Top of Page

ghostwalter
Occasional Poster

USA
11 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2010 :  17:24:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Peace,
I've recently started a new school year, at my age I'm wondering if there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm much more interested in becoming a free man. Hopfully the members here and others interested in the UCC forum realize the fiction we are accommodating all in the name of commerce. Much of my paper work is complete and has been for quite some time. What I don't have is the correct filing information for the UCC forms themselves, nor the addresses to the correct Treasury office, and the correct rhetoric to be applied. Other than this open forum is there someone I could either speak to, or email on the side to access the correct information.
Go to Top of Page

Dave B

USA
16 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  10:25:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Blessings, Does any one know how to get to the private side??? i AM SEEKING TEMPLATES AND THAT i CAN GO OFF TO SPEED ME UP IN THIS PROCESS,

Pillar in Christ
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 14 Oct 2010 :  13:03:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I say, don't claim the NAME. After all, what evidence do you have it's yours? Love Jay.
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 18 Dec 2010 :  00:16:11  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
There is so much confusion in this area regarding
"citizen" and "non-resident alien."

We are all "Citizens" of the Republic. That has
not changed one bit.

What has changed is that the "Republic" is dormant.
It has been replaced by a Corporation with new
rules. We are living in the New Deal.

"U.S. citizens" or "U.S. Individuals" or "subjects"
are all GOVERNMENT CREATED ENTITIES which have arisen
from the Social Security Contract. Social Security
has enabled the Government to achieve by means of
"voluntary contract" what it was not able to achieve
with Constitutional Limitations.

The Good News is that there is no need to try to
change Your "status."

All You need do is understand "Who" and "What" You
truly are and how you relate to the Contract Created
SOCIAL SECURITY ACCOUNT TAXPAYER PERSON. This BUSINESS
ENTITY PERSON was created as a "subject" of the Corporation
U.S. Government and as a "resident" of the District of Columbia.

But, "IT" is not You. Its NAME AND NUMBER are not Yours.

Form 1040 is a "trap" that no Person is required to make use
of.

Almost unbelievably, the freedom you seek is very easily
obtained. "Truth" is the answer.

Learn how to use the "Truth" to your advantage.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000