ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 How many gods are in the court ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Owenbrittont
Advanced Member

USA
86 Posts

Posted - 24 Jun 2006 :  16:27:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I had gathered information previously on pagan gods represented in the courtroom, but I cannot find the paper.
If anyone knows of others please chime in...

Black robes - Saturn
Gold fringe on flag - Mercury, & Ra,
Eagle (with head pointed down) the Phoenix


Thanks

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2006 :  06:12:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Owen:

Peace be unto the house.

We can tell you one [god] that isn't represented in the anti-anointed courtrooms. Will that help? Here's your sign!; what have the kings of the earth...and the rulers recently decreed must be removed from their courtrooms? The words of the covenant!!

Exodus 34:28b (LITV) And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

Deuteronomy 4:13 (LITV) And He declared His covenant to you which He has commanded you to do, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.

Psalm 2:2 (RNV) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yahuwah, and against His Anointed [anti-anointed = anti-christ]...

AN'TI, n. [Gr. See Ante.] A preposition signifying against, opposite, contrary, or in place of; used in many English words. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

mashiyach anointed...a consecrated [separated from common use] person (as a king, priest, or saint) - Strong's Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary

Revelation 1:6 (BRT) And hath made us kings and priests unto Yahuwah even his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Wow! If he has made his citizens "kings and priests", i.e. "a royal priesthood" (See 1Peter 2:9), then we have been mashach (anointed) to that office. And if we are Yahuwah's "anointed" then the "anti-anointed" [anti-christ] is against us, Yahuwah's consecrated citizens, those few of us who have consented to this one reigning over us! (See Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 7:14; 1Shama'el [Samuel] 8:7 & Luke 19:14


fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 06 Jul 2006 08:12:22
Go to Top of Page

Uncle Buck
Advanced Member

Australia
134 Posts

Posted - 28 Jun 2006 :  21:36:47  Show Profile  Visit Uncle Buck's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite

Greetings and salutations, brother Owen:

Peace be unto the house.

We can tell you one [god] that isn't represented in the anti-anointed courtrooms. Will that help? Here's your sign!; what have the kings of the earth...and the rulers recently decreed must be removed from their courtrooms? The words of the covenant!!

Exodus 34:28b (LITV) And He wrote on the tablets the words of the covenant, the Ten Commandments.

Deuteronomy 4:13 (LITV) And He declared His covenant to you which He has commanded you to do, the Ten Commandments; and He wrote them on two tablets of stone.

Psalm 2:2 (RNV) The kings of the earth set themselves, and the rulers take counsel together, against Yahuwah, and against His Anointed [anti-anointed = anti-christ]...

AN'TI, n. [Gr. See Ante.] A preposition signifying against, opposite, contrary, or in place of; used in many English words. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

mashiyach anointed...a consecrated [separated from common use] person (as a king, priest, or saint) - Strong's Hebrew and Chaldee Dictionary

Revelation 1:6 (BRT) And hath made us kings and priests unto Yahuwah even his Father; to him be glory and dominion for ever and ever. Amen.

Wow! If he has made his citizens "kings and priests", i.e. "a royal priesthood" (See 1Peter 2:9) then we have been mashach (anointed) to that office. And if we are "anointed" then the anti-anointed, i.e. "the kings of the earth...and the rulers take counsel together, against" us, Yahuwah's consecrated citizens, those few of us who have consented to this one reigning over us! (See Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 7:14; 1Shama'el [Samuel] 8:7 & Luke 19:14


fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.




Greetings brother Robert and sister Kathleen; peace be untot he house.

You wrote:

We can tell you one [god] that isn't represented in the anti-anointed courtrooms. Will that help? Here's your sign!; what have the kings of the earth...and the rulers recently decreed must be removed from their courtrooms? The words of the covenant!!

Removing the Ten Commandments written on the walls of a building does not remove them from one's HEART AND MIND. Using logic, if the Ten Commandments were the only visible law on the building used in the building then by removing them there is no law now. Perhaps we have to bring our law to the court if we want them to acknowledge and/or use it for us the Creditors or for protesting jurisdiction as Debtors.

There are gods many - are these "judges" the ones alluded to in 1 Corinthians 6:1-12 or Matthew 5:25.

Yahuwah has authorised the 'legal system' of the unbelievers to keep them under the law until they come to HIM through Yahushua the Messiah. We believers are no longer under the curse of the law of man. I find no difficulty in accepting that the heathens and pagans require protection from each other and believers require protection from them. I recall George Gordon writing that the Levitical Priesthood is alive and well in the State Courts! Why are the Judges not Levitical Priests and Zadok Priests wearing different hats/wigs for each party who presents or re-presents themselves before the court.

What if the OFFERINGS of $100 or $1000 or 6 months imprisonment are the modern equivalents of the Levitical Priests (Magistrates/Judges) as a sin or trespass offering. The outer court must be kept undefiled. If a believer in Yahuwah presents (Romans 12:1-2) themself to the court (1 Peter 2:13-18) clothed in the person of Yahushua then the Levitical Priest has no authority to deny the believer from approaching Yahuwah the Creator for forgiveness as the believer is a King and High Priest in the order of Melchizedek. I prefer High Priest as under the Levitical order the High Priest could only approach the Father and then only once a year. Now its a free for all!!!

The simple point is that an adopted child of Yahuwah does not have to go to a secular court for a remedy or for punishment unless they are double minded and are political persons which pre-authorises the jurisdiction of the secular court to exercise authority and use power over the 'person of man'.

brother Rick



*************************
If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 29 Jun 2006 :  19:37:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Rick:

Peace be unto you and yours, brother.

You wrote: Yahuwah has authorised the 'legal system' of the unbelievers to keep them under the law until they come to HIM through Yahushua the Messiah. We believers are no longer under the curse of the law of man. I find no difficulty in accepting that the heathens and pagans require protection from each other and believers require protection from them.

We respond to this with an excerpt from Gregory of theekklesiachurch Yahoo group.

"For today's modern or instant Christian the law is not nailed to the Cross but nailed to the door of the judicial buildings of the governments they have contracted with.
They are again in captivity.
They are not followers of the way and are often farther from God than those early Israelites who had at least left Egypt. Modern Christians are back in Egypt and serving Rome. They are nothing more than merchandise because they
have coveted their neighbors goods through the agency of government which they created for themselves.
Moses wrote down about 700 so called laws, few of which anyone understands today but the congresses of the world have written down 700,000 laws. Don't anyone tell me they are not under the law until they deal with those 700k laws they are under because of their covenants and fornication, their prayers to authoritarian benefactors and their gods many.
"


fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 06 Jul 2006 :  09:05:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, brother Rick:

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: Removing the Ten Commandments written on the walls of a building does not remove them from one's HEART AND MIND.

We respond: Deuteronomy 6:9 And thou shalt write them upon the posts of thy house, and on thy gates. "They" are informing us, in no uncertain terms, that they are not righteous, that they are not adjudicating in "accordance to Yahuwah's Word"!

RIGHTEOUS, a. ri'chus. 1. Just; accordant to the divine law. - Webster's 1828 American Dictionary of the English Language

You wrote: Using logic, if the Ten Commandments were the only visible law on the building used in the building then by removing them there is no law now.

We respond: All laws, if they are to be righteous, must have the Ten Commandments as their foundation. Otherwise they have not built their house upon a rock (stone tablets) but on sand and they will for ever be "shifting".

You wrote: Perhaps we have to bring our law to the court if we want them to acknowledge and/or use it for us the Creditors or for protesting jurisdiction as Debtors.

We respond: It is our humble opinion, that regardless of whether it is hanging on a wall or we bring it to their COURT, kosmokrator's AGENTS cannot "recognize" it as their law. If they do, they are obliged (Bound in duty or in law; compelled; constrained) to obey it. It is not the law of their master [god], they have chosen a different master [god]!!

1Corinthians 6:1 Dare any of you...go to law before the unjust

Even the veteran snake handler eventually gets bit...the only question seems to be whether or not it will kill him.


fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA or STATE OF ISRAEL.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 06 Jul 2006 09:11:06
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © MMXVII Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000