Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 08 Jan 2006 :  17:31:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
If you are going to operate under Codes and Regulations, then you are still acting as a statutory person and thus as a U.S. citizen...

All the actions against me by the feds were with the presumption that I was floating along in the Territory. It wasn't until I broke this presumption and others that "they" ceased their actions.
I know how every thread develops into a big tangle of tangents, especially from one interesting pioneer having a specific success to share.

Therefore I hope that this can be stated in a simple outline/objective process plainly enough that others can pick it up and execute it. If enough people can reclaim their proper character, is not that a peaceful but very powerful revolution?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 08 Jan 2006 17:34:43

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2006 :  13:06:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear David,

Rather than start a new thread and re-visit all the issues, please see my latest post (jan. 10, 2005 A.D.) under Declaration of Citizenship. I have tried to spell out clearly in that one post how I broke "their" case.

Regards,

Lewis Vincent
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 10 Jan 2006 :  17:22:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.14 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000