USA
762 Posts

Posted - 21 Aug 2005 :  01:49:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
[TruthShallPrevail]

Historical Development of Modern Feudalism:

The TRUTH about your status as a slave in America

(by unknowingly volunteering)

Bank Fraud, Bribery, and Corruption

"Chief among the international financiers was Amshel Bauer of Germany who, in 1748 opened a goldsmith shop under the name of Red Shield. In German, the name is spelled Rothschild and is pronounced Rote-shilld). In 1787, Amshel (Bauer) Rothschild made the famous statement: "Let me issue and control a Nation's money, and I care not who writes the laws." He had five Sons Amshel Mayer, Solomon, Jacob, Nathan, and Carl. In 1798, the five Rothschild brothers expanded by opening banks in Germany, Vienna, Paris, London, and Naples."

"The objective behind this bank was to receive special privilege to use the unjust fractional reserve banking to print money and loan it to the government and industry. No money could go into circulation without interest being paid to the bankers."

"Fractional reserve banking is very simple. It is simply a special privilege given to a man or group of men to create credit out of thin air; by extending this credit/debt to everyone else in society who does not have the same privilege, and then collecting from society the money plus interest, they become very rich without having to
produce anything of value."

"The basic mathematics behind this system is very clear. If this system is left in place long enough, the man or group who controls this system of debt creation will own all the gold available in the nation. Once the supply of real money (gold) is in his or their hands, this man or group of men becomes the master of the entire nation. Why? Because this man or group of men controls the only source of operating medium (money) available through which the nation functions. Only the man who has the privilege of printing the money and loaning it at interest can determine who gets special funding—his friends and allies. Everyone else is limited to how much money they have access to; therefore, after two or three generations, the friends and allies of this "banker" will own all of the nation—just
as America is now owned by a very small cadre of very wealthy men..."

To read this lenghty vital history in its entirety CLICK HERE

Edited by - Manuel on 21 Aug 2005 01:54:12

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2005 :  05:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
http://forum.suijuris.net/showthread.php?t=3433

- A wonderful comic book but if you are short on time, skip to the end about fractional reserve loans. "Through this process, the Banking System actually creates money."

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P1.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P2.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P3.jpg
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/P4.jpg

http://www.urbansurvival.com

Reporting as recent as August 12, 2005 from the Treasury, we see these items in place:

Iran is developing nuclear weapons of mass destruction, despite a highly reliable intelligence report that finds absolutely no evidence of the same. [Likewise with the intelligence reports about Iraq. Iraq's Weapons of Mass Destruction Programs, CIA October 2002; Provisional text of the resolution on Iraq acted upon by the Security Council... a/k/a Resolution # 1441; Report In Connection With Presidential Determination Under Public Law 107-243; Unclassified Report to Congress on the Acquisition of Technology Relating to Weapons of Mass Destruction and Advanced Conventional Munitions, 1 January Through 30 June 2000; Attachment A - Unclassified Report to Congress on the Acquisition of Technology Relating to Weapons of Mass Destruction and Advanced Conventional Munitions; Executive Order 13328 of February 6, 2004 - Commission on the Intelligence Capabilities of the United States Regarding Weapons of Mass Destruction...[Source - my desk.]] Source BBC World News - August 24, 2005 3:00 am report MST.

Governor Shwartzenegger needs only to liquidate the CAFR (Comprehensive Annual Financial Report) to start the true Run on the Bank. That was probably what he was going to do when he promised to balance the California budget. - - Until he attended the Center for Creative Leadership in Colorado Springs...

"Don't be economic Girlimen!"

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Leadership_Center.jpg
http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_Center_for_Creative_Leadership.wmv

Every time Arnold has produced a stinker, he has bounced back with a blockbuster! So do not give up on his Plan. "... I'll be back."

http://www.cafrman.com/

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 24 Aug 2005 06:12:10
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2005 :  15:21:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David, it'll be interesting to gather past history to notice how both "girlymen" and "manlymen" have kept on trying to hide and stash their gold and silver via the many pounds of dead-wood kept hidden and lost on their paper-shuffle.

On the early nineties, I attended a ball on the Potomac on Sargent & Eunice Shriver Kennedy's six acre estate. Their grandson was in charge of Best-Buddies Org for the retarded dedicated to his aunts mental disorder. During those times was the beginning of my wake-up call, and so I was open in my talks with many there. An erderly couple took interest in me (a navy Admiral and his wife), and even wanted for me to stay over at their house till departure time. Interesting time to say the least. The wool tuxedo overcoat kept me warm then :) I ended up winning an auction of the poster of the movie "A Few Good Men," ... remember... the movie where Jack Nickolson says: "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 24 Aug 2005 :  16:11:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rothschilds and the Grail Bloodline

- by David Livingstone ©, Aug. 22nd, 2005

Jacob Rothschild, the current head of the Rothschild dynasty, has intermarried with the Sinclair family, forging an important alliance between the head family of the Illuminati, and the supposed descendants of the Grail family.

As has been popularized recently by Dan Brown in the Da Vinci Code, or before him by the Holy Blood, Holy Grail, the Stuarts of Scotland are supposedly descended from King Arthur and Jesus Christ. These families are of course not descended from Jesus. The idea is preposterous. But they are related to the Holy Grail, and they are not Christians, but Kabbalists.

In reality, they, like all the aristocratic bloodlines that form the core of the Illuminati, are descended from Guillaume de Gellone of the eighth century AD. Guillaume's father was Rabbi Makhir, among the Exilarchs who ruled the Jews in Baghdad, who was sent West after a dispute over the successorship. In France, he took the name Theodoric, married Alda, the aunt of Charlemagne, and was appointed “King of the Jews” in the region of the Languedoc, with his capital the city of Narbonne...

Article continued at CLICK HERE

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000