Civil Governments
 Tricks to Stopping Withholding
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 14 Feb 2005 :  19:32:52  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Someone visited my web page www.irs-armory.com and sent me an email asking me questions. My responses follow the questions. Bear
quote:
Barry,first, how do you get the company you work for to pay you daily?
You'd have to get the owner saved and convinced of the blessings that would come from Torah obedience. Then, he/she would stop serving Mammon and start serving Jahuwah. The best way to do that is to become a doer of the Word yourself and let him/her see you start living in the blessings. To do that, you're going to have to quit your job because Jahshuwah says that, "No man can serve two masters because he'll love the one and hate the other." Matt. 6:24. Working at your job gives you that second master that you cannot have and be Torah observant. Jahshuwah promises, "Look upon the fields for they are white for harvest. Pray ye the Lord of the harvest that he would send laborers into the fields; and he that reaps receives wages." You need to become like a little child that wants to have some money of his own and ask the Father, "What can I do for you to make some money?" While you wait for the answer, be obedient and "…take no thought for tomorrow saying what shall I eat, what shall I drink, or wherewithal shall I be clothed." When you take thought for these things, the Father sees it as disobedience for which, in keeping true to His Word, He will punish you for it and the plan that I am describing to you will not work and you will go back to the world for your sustenance. That is not a pretty picture. You need to take these thoughts captive by saying out loud, "I take no thought for the morrow, saying what shall I eat, what shall I drink, or what will I put on. My heavenly Father knows I have need of these things. I seek first His Kingdom and His righteousness and all of these things shall be added unto me." Jahshuwah told us what to think upon in Matt. 6:
quote:
26 Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they?

When you start thinking, 'Can I make it without this job? Will I eat? How will I survive? Pay rent? Pay the car payment?' You need to let the Father see you go outside and find some birds to look at! You need to let Him hear you think as you are looking at them, 'They don't sow, reap or gather into barns, yet the Father keeps feeding them! Am I not worth much more than they?!' Look at the next instructions along this line in Matt. 6:
quote:
28 And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin.

29 Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence was not arrayed like one of these.

30 But if Jahuwah so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith?

If you think you need your job to survive and you are struggling with trusting Jahuwah, you need to be obedient and go find some lilies growing wild in the field and look at them and think thoughts from verses 28-30 above. Oh, and while you're there, tell the Father, 'The reason I'm here is I'm having trouble trusting you to supply my needs; I need to see what you keep doing for the wild flowers and the grass.' What occurs to me as I write this, you don't trust Jahuwah because you haven't been obedient! Lately, the last part of John 12:26 has been in my mind a lot. Especially the last part, "If anyone serves Me [Jahshuwah], the Father will honor him." The word "honor" here keeps bringing to my mind the word honorarium defined in Dictionary.com as, "A payment given to a professional person for services for which fees are not legally or traditionally required." The word "honor" has it roots in Strong's Greek #5099 meaning, "to pay, to recompense." Are you getting what I'm saying? We need to stop serving worldly employers and start serving the biggest employer of them all, Jahuwah himself! We went in the dollar store the other day. In the window was a sign saying there were no employment openings. I thought of why the sign was there. The dollar store is inundated with people looking for a job. We need to tell all of them, the Father is hiring! The Kingdom of Heaven is all about hiring workman to work in the vineyard. See Matt. 20. Jahuwah is aggressively seeking people to fill positions at all skill levels and the pay is great!

I groan, moan and sigh over my own disobedience, and over the results of disobedience that I see in the world today. I am blessed for my obedience, but, I know that I could be more blessed if I was more obedient. However, ever since I lost my job at a dairy building up milk routes over the withholding issue, I have been living by these principles that I describe above. It's one area that I have been obedient in and have seen the results. I have story after story about the father "honoring" me for serving Jahshuwah.

This job issue is very important and worth my time to elucidate upon. In Matt. 6:22 Jahshuwah says, "The lamp of the body is the eye. If therefore your eye is good, you're whole body will be full of light." One of the meanings of this phrase, or, a way to keep your eye good and have your whole body be full of light, is to be unwilling to hurt your fellow man. So, someone whose eye is good and whose whole body is full of light is unwilling to hurt his fellow man. The inverse of this is in the next verse, "23 But if your eye is bad, your whole body will be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in you is darkness, how great is that darkness!" People that walk in darkness are willing to hurt their fellow man. We are now talking about approximately 99.9% of today's employers. The evidence that they are walking in darkness and are willing to harm you is: 1) They require you to use a number to work for them that if it is not the Mark of the Beast is certainly the precursor to it; 2) They do not pay you daily as required by the Torah which is to oppress you; 3) They do not observe the Sabbaths, Year of Release, Land Sabbaths, Jubilees, Feasts and Festivals themselves; 4) They do not make allowances for you to observe any of these appointed times either; 5) They rely on lenders instead of Jahuwah; 6) They withhold taxes out of your paycheck by fraud contrary to James 5:4; and in general do not study or attempt to observe the Torah. All this disobedience demonstrates that their head is not Jahshuwah. They would not have Him to rule over them; which will get them slain before Him in the end. See Luke 19:27. Revelation 18:4 says:
quote:
4 I then heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out from her, my people, so that you may not share in her sins, neither participate in her plagues. [emphasis mine]
The Message scriptures says it this way:
quote:
4 Just then I heard another shout out of Heaven: Get out, my people, as fast as you can, so you don't get mixed up in her sins, so you don't get caught in her doom. [emphasis mine]
I don't think I'll get much dispute that one of the primary aspects of Babylon is it's involvement in the commercial. If you continue to work for that worldy/Babylonian employer you are sharing in Babylon's sins; or, you are mixed up in those sins. If I'm right about this, and I am sure I am, then it can only follow that you will also participate in her plagues or doom. To those that say, 'Oh, that can't happen. I'm a Christian. I believe in Him;' I would like to point out that the message is to "my people." You are who the messenger is talking to!
Matthew 7:21-23 (Amplified Bible) become especially pertinent in light of the above:
quote:
21 Not everyone who says to Me, Lord, Lord, will enter the kingdom of
heaven, but he who does the will of My Father Who is in heaven.

22 Many will say to Me on that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name and driven out demons in Your name and done many mighty works in Your name?

23 And then I will say to them openly (publicly), I never knew you; depart from Me, you who act wickedly [disregarding My commands].

The King James version of Matt. 7:23 reads:
quote:
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
Pretty much everyone knows that the word "iniquity" was translated lawlessness in some translations. The phrase "that work" never got my attention until I noticed that Spiros Zodiates has a lexical aid for that phrase in his Hebrew/Greek Key Study [Scriptures]. The phrase has a Strong's Greek #2038 next to it meaning in pertinent part:
quote:
…work, labor,…To perform…practice…be employed in or about…procure, acquire by labor…trade with the idea of gaining…
He says it has it roots in Strong's Greek #2041 meaning in pertinent part:
quote:
…work, performance, the result of or object of employment, making or working…Denotes any matter or thing, any object which one may have to do or attain…the general object or result of doing and working, an object or result whose attainment or realization is not accomplished by a single act but by accumulated labor and continued work…calling or occupation…labor enjoined by and done for [the Anointed One] as the spreading of His [Good News] and furthering of His [called out ones]…John 6:29, the work of [Jahuwah] must be understood as what [Jahuwah] requires to be done…In James…[2041] generally denotes acts by which the man proves his genuineness and his faith (James 2:14)…Elsewhere in the NT [2041], the works, usually denotes comprehensively what a man is and how he acts…
If you have a worldly employer, and, you have any interest in seeing the truth, right now, after having read the above, your eyes should be wide open and you should be feeling stunned! The summary of what I am trying to convey to you is this; when you are employed by a Babylonian employer because you think you need the money, and you can't see how you could survive without your paycheck or being employed, you are fulfilling Matt. 7:21-23! You are willing to trade in/participate in lawlessness for profit or gain! The Father has had these scriptures in my mind lately respecting this:
2 Peter 2:15 (New Living Translation)
quote:
15They have wandered off the right road and followed the way of Balaam son of Beor, who loved to earn money by doing wrong.
2 Peter 2:15 (English Standard Version)
quote:
15 Forsaking the right way, they have gone astray. They have followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved gain from wrongdoing,
Jude 1:11 (Amplified Bible)
quote:
11Woe to them! For they have run riotously in the way of Cain, and have abandoned themselves for the sake of gain [it offers them, following] the error of Balaam, and have perished in rebellion [like that] of Korah!
“Gain” in Jude 1:11 is Strong’s Greek #3048 and it means wages or hire! And the particular version I heard in my head and like the most because if best illustrates my point:
2 Peter 2:15 (J.B. Phillips)
quote:
They are born under a curse, for they have abandoned the right road and wandered off to follow the old trail of Balaam, son of Peor, the man who had no objection to wickedness as long as he was paid for it.
People who are willing to work for Babylonian employers and participate in their sins just so long as they are paid, are in the same boat as Balaam. Not only did a donkey rebuke him, but look what else happened to him in Joshua 13:22:
quote:
22 Balaam son of Beor, the soothsayer, the Israelites also killed with the sword among the rest of their slain.
quote:
second, how do you persuade the company you perform work for that you do not wish to use a SS#,
You just stop using it! Treat anyone that asks you for it as an enemy. Treat it like it is the "Mark of the Beast" and like your whole salvation depends on not using it and like Jahuwah's wrath will fall upon you if you do. The last time I used the number was 1990 and I've gotten along just fine without it. There goes that job again.
:-) This world is trying to press you into it's' mold. Your job is to not let the world put you there. Keep jumping out of the mold.
quote:
and third,If you do not own a house, how do you purchase one without using a bank.
There are great promises in the Word regarding houses: "I build beautiful houses and dwell in them." Deuteronomy 28, as a blessing for obedience, makes you a promise of land and no mortgage is mentioned. Always keep in mind the promise and say it out loud. That allows the angels to work on your behalf because they hearken to Jahuwah's Word.

Linc
Advanced Member

Canada
111 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2005 :  18:05:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have some questions for you.

* Do you have any children?

* Wives?

* How do you find travel outside the USA?

* Do you wear the blue tassels?

* Do you have a beard and shoulder-length hair?

* Are you circumsized?

What I'm getting at, I'd like to know how your actions have affected your life and ability to reproduce young warriors for the Christ's Kingdom. Also, I'd like to know if you take the rest of YHWH's laws as seriously as you do the idea of wordly separation.
Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 15 Feb 2005 :  22:22:24  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I have some questions for you.

* Do you have any children?

* Wives?

Linc, let me answer this by asking you a question, why is this question relevant to what I have posted. It hints at the all too familiar concept that men who have wives and children cannot trust the Father to supply their needs. The Father was teaching me about leaving Babylon. He showed me, anyplace there is sin, there is Babylon. As you may already know, the Torah tells us what sin is. See 1 John 3:4. I was shocked at how many ways Babylon has wormed its way into our lives and affected what we do and how we live. I asked the Father, “How can we come out of Babylon and still survive?” The Father said, “That is why the Y’israelites wandered in the wilderness for 80 years. It was to prove to them that they had no need for Egypt (a type of Babylon). I proved to them that it is no problem for me to feed, water, cloth, and shelter 3,000,000 men, their wives, their children, and their livestock in the middle of a blazing hot desert. They had no need for anything from Babylon whatsoever for 80 years. I can do the same for you.”
quote:
* How do you find travel outside the USA?

What does this have to do with my post? Thanks for helping me with my unbelief. I question has caused me to think, do I need Babylonian travel papers to leave this country and return? The answer is “NO!” If the Father wants me to leave this country for something he has called me to do and then come back here, all things are possible for Him! All things are possible for him that believes! I heard a story about Kingdom of Heaven people from Oregon that went out of the country on their Kingdom of Heaven Passports. When they returned they were refused entrance to this country. They went off a ways from the entry point they were at and began to praise the Father. The border patrol, or whatever they’re called, went and got them and let them enter! I hope this helps you with your unbelief.
quote:
* Do you wear the blue tassels?

Again, if I answer whether I do, or do not, what bearing does my answer have on my post? I already said that I am disobedient and that I am disturbed by it. I work on my obedience daily. So, if I say that I wear blue tassels will you quit your job and start trusting the Father?
quote:
* Do you have a beard and shoulder-length hair?

* Are you circumsized<sic>?

Why do you ask? Are these the marks of obedience to you? If I have shoulder length hair will I have been obedient enough for you to start trusting Jahuwah to pay you for working for him? By circumcised, do you mean in my heart or on my penis? If I am not circumcised on my penis do you want me get circumcised?
quote:
What I'm getting at, I'd like to know how your actions have affected your life and ability to reproduce young warriors for the Christ's Kingdom.

I was never called to that in my life. My call is to produce grown up warriors for the Anointed One’s Kingdom. Christ is a word of pagan origins that I stopped using after I discovered that fact; you should too. I’m see myself as David in the wilderness teaching 300 men that are in debt, wanted by the law, and disgruntled with the system to be mighty men for Jahuwah. I’ve seen the fruit of my efforts too, I might add.
quote:
Also, I'd like to know if you take the rest of YHWH's laws as seriously as you do the idea of wordly separation.

I mutter the Word all day long; when I rise up, while I’m in the way; I post it on the net, send it in the email and talk to anyone who wants to, sometimes for hours at a time, on the phone. One of the things I do the best is hear the Father’s voice and do what I am told to do without hesitation. Isaiah 44:26 is real in my life. It says:
quote:
26 Jahuwah confirms the word of His servant and performs the counsel of His messengers

Jah has confirmed my word because I am His servant, and, he has performed my counsel because I am His messenger many times. Since He does that I would strongly suggest that you overcome your fears and become a doer of the Word because, the words that I have written in my post will be your judge at the last day.
[/size=2][/font=Arial Black][/size=2]
Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 16 Feb 2005 :  16:51:07  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
What occurs to me as I write this, you don't trust Jahuwah because you haven't been obedient!”

quote:
Bear:

Your overall thesis is correct - the just shall live by faith - but the above line has it backwards. Trust (roughly translated from the Greek: pee-staous (verb) faith/action based on belief, sustained by confidence) must come first. The obedience (a compound word in Latin for "to run to the voice of the sayer") comes after the trust, not before. Therefore the above sentence should read:

"What occurs to me as I write this, you're not obedient to Jahuwah because you haven't trusted Him."

Dave

Dave:
I just wrote what I heard. My post was bound to land in the hands of someone who knows Greek.

My comment came from my experience; I was busy obeying the Father and I heard myself saying to Him, "You've got to help me out on this because the world is not going to like this." I was on my way to burn Passover leftovers during a time when a lot of people were waiting for me to get back to work on what they considered crucial and pressing matters. The sequence that took place in that scenario was that out of the doing came understanding; with understanding came trust.

I went to my buddies place to burn the leftovers out in the country. We were standing there watching them burn and I told him, "I have no idea why I'm doing this." He said that he did. He explained that the act was depicting the fiery trials that would come upon believers in the Messiah; we’re the leftovers, so to speak. Then I understood why 1 Peter 4 says, “12 Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery trial which is to try you, as though some strange thing happened unto you: 13 But rejoice, inasmuch as ye are partakers of the Anointed One’s sufferings; that, when his glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with exceeding joy.” Peter must have got the revelation on this as he stood there watching the Passover leftovers burn. He is the head, we are the body. He told us, if they did it to him, they would do it to us. He went through a fiery trial and came out on the other end highly exalted and seated at the Right Hand of the Father where he ever lives to make intercession for us. He is exalted because he was obedient to the point of death and in all that we should be able to see that the Father was faithful to him and will also be faithful to us when we go through the prophesied fiery trial that will add something to the incomplete suffering of the Anointed One. See Colossians 1:24. From this, I came to trust Jahuwah respecting fiery trials. He will see us through them, the same way He saw Jahshuwah through them. If we are obedient as he was, to the point of death if need be, He will be faithful to exalt us as well. That’s why I said what I said.

When the priests were leading the way across the Jordan river they had to first put their foot in the water and then they saw the water part so they could cross on dry ground. Jahshuwah required of the doubters that they first tear down his temple and then they would see him rebuild it in three days. I think this is what is meant in Romans 1:17 where it says, “17 For therein is the righteousness of Jahuwah revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.” We do the Word, see it work and faith comes for the next round; each go around will require even more faith. We’re like the dog that learns that when he does a trick, he gets a treat. If we see faith work, we look forward to the next round and another testimony. The phrase “The just shall live by faith” has something added to it in Hebrews 10:38. Hebrews 10:38 says, “Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.” As I understand it, to draw back is to refuse to participate in this cycle of ever increasing faith as a result of being obedient and seeing the results and having our faith increase.

Thanks for commenting on my post, Bear

PHONE #s: 970-330-3883/720-203-5142 c.
For mailing: Excellence Unlimited, 2830 27th St. Ln. #B115, Greeley, CO 80634
BEAR'S WEB PAGES:
www.legal-research-video.com
www.legalbears.com
www.freedivorceforms.net
www.irs-armory.com
And, for optimum health:
www.mannapages.com/barrysmith
To subscribe to Tips & Tricks for court send an email to:
tips_and_tricks-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.08 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000