Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 9

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2005 :  13:18:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings all

Change of heart, i.e. perspective, allows me to crawl back out of my hole and address this forum by holding the presumption that 'truth', (see John 18:38), is the desire and motive of the participants of this forum.

Caveat; the Spirit of 'truth' cannot adequately be expressed in words, (babble - chatter or Babel - a place or circumstance in which the confusion of sounds is the predominating characteristic). The semantics and opinions expressed in these interactions are an expression of the sum of each individual's study and observation, consequently, the opinions are not and cannot be 'truth' in that no one of us ... "dwelleth all the fulness" ...

History, specifically ecclesiastical history, prejudices my own opinions. Various "authorities" on the subject of 'critical evaluation of history' and 'higher biblical criticism' are available, (higher biblical criticism dates to the late 1600's, I will not subject my peers to the evaluation of the same unless addressed), but know that biblical context will not allow criticism that teaches a "Pauline Christianity". The origin(s) of Christianity, as a separate sect or apart from historic Judaism, is untenable. Likewise, pacifism is a concept born of ignorance of Jewish concepts and a distortion of Berit HaDashah.

Pacifism is quite contrary to self defense in anticipation of peril and is also not tenable. The example of the Hebrew concept of chutzpah (Luke 18:5 ... "Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me ...) is distorted by translating 'meek' in ... "Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth" ... with pacifism instead of anah (06030) and chutzpah.

Simple scientific method must be applied in exploring any area of ignorance and no less in exegesis. I am not going to explain scientific method to my peers and insult their intelligence. History is also viewed by many as opinion and rejected in their evaluation of the context of Pauline letters and subjectively the ideology that rejects biblical context is not without some merit, given the 1611 distortion of Yeshua HaNazarit and the Kingdom in the Berit HaDasha, (new testament). The notorious Kingdom ideology is distorted by the fact that none have gathered the evidences in a comprehensive package completely void of prejudice. (Kant said void of prejudice was not possible in interpretation of evidence - my paraphrase Ed).

Easton's Bible Dictionary tells us that the Herodians were "a Jewish political party", while Webster's 1828 Dictionary tells us that they were "a sect among the Jews", thus demonstrating, for the brothers and sisters here, that a sect is a political party. Now, if we put that knowledge together with this verse of the Scripture we begin to see the light. Act 24:5 For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all the Jews throughout the world, and a ringleader of the sect of the Nazarenes ... quoting from the writings of oneisraelite on page 6 of 'Expatriation - the Remedy?'
History, specifically ecclesiastical history, recorded by Phillip Schaff and others but relating to the above quote, as recorded by Gibbons in Vol.1 180 A.D. - 395 A.D. of 'The Rise and Fall of the Roman Empire' on page 390 lends some perspective to the confusion of the term Nazarenes and the ideology known as the 'new covenant'. The following contains a brief discussion of "Pauline Christianity" also.

The Nazarenes retired from the ruins of Jerusalem to the little town of Pella beyond the Jordan, where that ancient church languished above sixty years in solitude and obscurity ... They elected Marcus for their bishop ... (a deviation from the commands given - see Matthew 23:10-11 and Luke 22:25 -editor), ... At his persuasion the most considerable part of the congregation renounced the Mosaic law, in the practice of which they had persevered above a century. By this sacrifice of their habits and prejudices they purchased a free admission into the colony of Hadrian, and more firmly cemented their union with the Catholic Church ...
As an attempt to keep this from becoming a diatribe, the term 'new covenant' embraces the "one new ideology"* introduced by Yeshua and recorded in Mark 16:15 "... Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature" ... *("one new ideology" meaning something new added to the notorious Kingdom as handed down from generation to generation historically either oral or written to His people). Any opinion rendered "outside" of this one new concept, regarding the doctrines of Christianity, is prone to error. The logic is as follows: Almost every epistle of the Berit HaDashah is written in correction to Gentile churches that are not steeped in 4000 years of Jewish culture. The implications 'should' be obvious ... these distortions, in the Gentile churches, were cultural and had to be addressed to avoid government by man. The distortions were addressed under James 1:25 which has its corollary in Genesis 1:25-26.

Both Gentile and Jewish churches were formed under the newly proclaimed King, (Yeshua), alongside existing churches proclaiming no king but Caesar and Gentile churches proclaiming every god/king under the sun. The servant leaders of these 'newly proclaimed King' churches addressed the needs of this original, yet continuation of the notorious Kingdom, first churches established under the new King, nearly cultural specific Jewish churches. Gentile churches were formed as Gentiles proclaiming the King multiplied.

Ignorance of the nature of Him and the nature of man, as well as import of cultural, Gentile practices into these Gentile churches abounded. The distortions in these Gentile churches is what Paul/Shaul addresses in his letters to the churches. Some of these distortions and the addressing of the same are recorded in the book of Acts and record the lawyer Paul/Shaul correcting the Jewish servant leaders in their own distortions, (of address of these problems), held over from Judaist prejudice that were contrary to James 1:25. Paul/Shaul did not start a new religion called Christianity that promoted doctrine different from the original, and therefore notorious, ideal of the Kingdom in its conception and evolution under the proclamation of Deuteronomy 6:4.

To clarify this statement, leave aside the semantics of what is a Jew and what is a Gentile and render these definitions for the time being; Jew - One whose history, study and culture encompasses Deuteronomy 6:4 and all of its implications in each ones' own individual capacity of obligation to the same. A Gentile is anyone or everyone else of whatever cultural education.

There is nothing new introduced in the 'new testament' or "Pauline Christianity" that sets the same apart or in contradistinction to/from the introduction of the Kingdom of Yah. The Kingdom is now available to any and all who will accept the new King, (the paradoxically notorious Kingdom from the Kingdoms' foundation, see Matthew 13:35, 25:34, Hebrews 4:3, Revelation 13:8, 17:8). Heretofore this same Kingdom was for Jews only with one god ideology, (in all of its distortions of kingship), denoted in Deuteronomy 6:4. Any supposed "new" concept in the 'new testament' has a corollary in the 'old covenant/testament' and any interpretation differing from that corollary may contain a distortion of that concept.

He does not change ... Malachi 3:6 ... (I do not address change/breaking of covenant(s) here). Law is a synonym for part of the nature of the Spirit that dwells in all living creatures and Law does not change. "Supposed law" that changes, (juxtaposed evolution of law), is an ordinance or statute, not Law.

"Because of what appears to be a lawful command on the surface, many Citizens, because of respect for the law, are cunningly coerced into waiving their rights due to ignorance." U.S v.Minker, 350 U.S. 179, 187. I digress but keep the context of Deuteronomy 6:4 irrespective of atheism's views of law in its evolution holding the maxim that Law, (a synonym remember), is simple and understandable by the average man or it is not Law....

There have been challenges to the corollary idea of an 'old testament' original, and all fail, given context. This includes challenges to the concept of "resurrection" and "virgin birth". Ineffable word enthusiast type of challenges are not honorable and usually void of context.

Basic to understanding the nature of Him and the nature of man is understanding blood. Bloodline, in a hierarchical governmental context, is a distortion of Genesis 1:26 and specifically verse 27. There is specific rendering of the Hebrew of these verses contained in some of my earliest posts to this forum.

Identity in Him requires a "line to be drawn" between making a name, Genesis 11:4, and identity that comes because of the nature of Yah. That identity is tied or anchored to blood and the recognition of that blood allows me to identify my nature and the nature of my fellow man. Not because of bloodline but because of the nature of Him and "what is life" (see Genesis 9:4, Leviticus 17:14).

I apologize for just 'touching' too many diverse subjects in this post. It is extremely frustrating to deal with 'intellectual' reasoning void of context that also rejects evidence that is supra-naturalistic.

The supra-naturalistic stance promoted by the world allows the definition of historic to be; ... that which occurs naturally, anything that occurs in nature.

"The man who doubts the possibility of correct historical evidence and tradition cannot then accept his own evidence, judgment, combination and interpretation. He cannot limit his doubt to his historical criticism, but is required to let it operate on his own life. He discovers at once that he not only lacks conclusive evidence in all sorts of aspects of his own life that he had quite taken for granted, but also that there is no evidence whatever. In short, he finds himself forced to accept a general philosophical skepticism along with his historical skepticism. And general philosophical skepticism is a nice intellectual game, but one cannot live by it".

"Historical study has become a powerful instrument in the service of the anti-supernaturalistic spirit of the modern age. Professing to be strictly neutral and to seek nothing but the truth it has in point of fact directed its assault along the whole line against the outstanding miraculous events of ... history. It has rewritten this history so as to make the supernatural elements disappear from its record. It has called into question the historicity of one after the other of the great redemptive acts of God. We need not say here that the apologetic answer to these attacks has been able and fully satisfactory to every believer."

TN
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 21 Mar 2005 :  22:54:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by charles8854

> Greetings charles,

Greetings Manuel,

> Thank you for your like-minded response.

cbs#: Ditto; my friend.

> You know... remember the written words where Yashua tells Peter:
Get behind me satan..."?

Yes; i know.
There does come a time to tell fellow travelers to either
get with the real program or consider parting company.
I presume that is what you are referencing.

> FYI... I, to this day have not received a written response to
The Written Bill of Particulars I demanded years ago.
Making them, fraudulent by Nihil Dicit.

Demands for "Bill of Particulars" seems to me to be more powewrful than the non-statutoiry abatements.
Tho they surely can work together; with the abatments following default on the demand for the bop.
Your case seems familiar.
Have we discussed that case in times past?

Glory to Yhvh;

cbs ...
charles@christiancommonlaw-gov.org

Greetings Charles,
The reasoning I wrote of Yashua's demand to Peter is because much of that rebuke still happens to this day. As the words goes... "Evil is evil"
Throughout history many have been betrayed by their own followers when the going gets tough. I recall Watt Tylers rebellion. I recall when "a follower" denied Him thrice. Many brag about having "black belts" and different kinds of TITLES, but having His Truth around ones neck is glorious.
As far as the "Bill of Particulars," Fathers works and Will are unconventional, therefore mightier than any conventional method of this world.
I thank you Charles, for your concern and comfort.
I am, In Him,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 26 Mar 2005 :  19:33:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
True North;

You might be surprised at how welcome your Post is, at least by myself. You close with:
quote:
"The man who doubts the possibility of correct historical evidence and tradition cannot then accept his own evidence, judgment, combination and interpretation. He cannot limit his doubt to his historical criticism, but is required to let it operate on his own life. He discovers at once that he not only lacks conclusive evidence in all sorts of aspects of his own life that he had quite taken for granted, but also that there is no evidence whatever. In short, he finds himself forced to accept a general philosophical skepticism along with his historical skepticism. And general philosophical skepticism is a nice intellectual game, but one cannot live by it".

"Historical study has become a powerful instrument in the service of the anti-supernaturalistic spirit of the modern age. Professing to be strictly neutral and to seek nothing but the truth it has in point of fact directed its assault along the whole line against the outstanding miraculous events of ... history. It has rewritten this history so as to make the supernatural elements disappear from its record. It has called into question the historicity of one after the other of the great redemptive acts of God. We need not say here that the apologetic answer to these attacks has been able and fully satisfactory to every believer."
I have read this two or three times and cannot grasp who the author is?

Regards,

David Merrill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 26 Mar 2005 19:34:13
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Apr 2005 :  01:33:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings to all,
As I searched to pluck this newsletter into a category, I thought it would do well on this one considering it to be another war on propaganda:

ARCHAEOLOGY ANSWERS
NEWS UPDATE
Issue 3

www.archaeologyanswers.com

Welcome to another Archaeology Answers News Update.

Today you and I shall go exploring for ancient mysteries,
boomerangs, a forgotten city… and hair-raising terrain…
from the safety of your home.

That reminds me of the man who said he was a world
traveller… but that it had never cost him a cent. While
others got stressed out racing to travel agents, taxis and
airports, he stayed at home and just let his mind wander!

Anyway, I sincerely trust you will enjoy this collection
of astonishing facts.

So here goes…

This issue includes:
2. Boomerangs in early Africa
3. Ancient power tools
4. Cement we cannot re-produce
5. Ancient underground city
6. Valleys of poison
7. Please tell a friend
8. Tell us what you think
9. Ancient Power tools
-----------------------------------------------------------
1. BOOMERANGS IN EARLY AFRICA
-----------------------------------------------------------

On the western bank of the Nile River, opposite Luxor in
Egypt, is the historic temple of Deir-el-Bahari (the temple
of Queen Hatshepsut).

The Punt gallery in the Southern wing of the middle
colonnade deals with a trading enterprise , in which are
depicted numerous items brought to the Egyptians by the
Puntites. Among these is a pile of boomerangs, one of the
early hunting weapons in Africa.

For the Egyptians this instrument was so “foreign” that the
curved stick became for them the hieroglyphic symbol for
“foreigners” or “foreign lands”.

---------------------------------------------------------------
2. ANCIENT POWER TOOLS
----------------------------------------------------------------

Of course, the ancient Egyptians and others were not supposed
to have had power tools! We are told that they were a
semi-savage people who never really passed beyond the primitive
state of technological development.

This opinion is flatly contradicted by the sophistication of the
Pyramids and cannot even explain how the Egyptians managed
to do such apparently simple things as to DRILL AND SCUPT
HARD STONE.

As long ago as the turn of the 20th century, for example, the
great Scottish Egyptologist Sir William Flinders Petrie was
honest enough to admit that he was puzzled by certain granite
and diorite ‘drill-cores’that he had found at ancient Egyptian
archaeological sites.

It was clear that tubular drills had been used to hollow out
large blocks of these peculiarly hard stones and that the drills
had been turning WITH GREAT FORCE AND SPEED.

The amount of pressure, shown by the rapidity with which the
drills pierced through the hard stone, is very surprising. A
load of at least a ton or two was placed on the 4-inch drills
cutting in granite. On the granite core No. 7, the spiral of
the cut sinks one inch in thecircumference of 6 inches, or one
in 60, a rate of plowing out whichis astonishing.

These rapid spiral grooves cannot be ascribed to anything but
the descent of the drill into the granite under ENORMOUS
PRESSURE.

Just how enormous that pressure may have been was confirmed
by Chris Dunn, an expert machine toolmaker, who rose to a
senior position at Danville Metal Stamp in the U.S.A. His
calculations indicate that the Egyptian drills were turning
“500 times faster than modern power drills.”

So as well as the reliefs and texts of ancient Egypt, there
is hard empirical evidence of the form of the drill cores
which suggests that the ancient Egyptians may have had access
to some sort of as yetunidentified power source which they
harnessed in a variety of ways and for a variety of purposes.

The Hebrews also possessed a most unusual building tool,
accordingto Talmudic-Midrashic traditions. Known as the Shamir,
it was used in the construction of the Temple of Solomon in
Jerusalem.

This device was capable of cutting the toughest materials
“withoutfriction or heat”, it was reportedly “noiseless”, and
could slice through diamonds!

Special precautions surrounded its use: “The shamir may not be
put in an iron vessel for safekeeping, nor in any metal vessel;
it would burst such a receptacle asunder. It is to be kept
wrapped up in a woollen cloth and this in turn is to be placed
in a lead basket filled with barley corn.”

The Shamir was best known by its function as “the stone that
cuts rocks”, though it was often also referred to as a “worm”
or a “serpent”.

Judaic tradition directly associates the Shamir with Moses.
- Graham Hancock, in Daily Mail

-------------------------------------------------------------
3. CEMENT WE CANNOT RE-PRODUCE
-------------------------------------------------------------

The Great pyramid of Giza in Egypt had sides totalling 5 ¼
acres, finished off like glass, and took on the appearance of
an immense mirror, whose reflections could be seen for more
than 50 miles (80 kilometers). The visible surfaces were
worked as accurately as modern opticians’ work

(Today tourists can see only blocks of rough-looking stone,
rising as in steps; the Arabs have stripped the building of its
outer casing for use in other buildings in Cairo.)

The stone blocks of the Great pyramid were joined together
with cement which was painted on like paint.

Modern chemists can analyse this cement, but are UNABLE
TO PRODUCE IT.

Yet, this cement, as thin as a sheet of tissue paper, can hold
a vertical joint as large as 5 feet by 7 feet in area.

The cement is so tough that the limestone blocks will break
before the cement gives way. So fine is the join that a
photograph fails to reveal it.
---------------------------------------------------------------
4. ANCIENT UNDERGROUND CITY
----------------------------------------------------------------

Edith Breeden has ported to me from California that in the early
1970s she and her husband were visiting Spain. They were taken
to a site that had been “discovered” by a teenager from Rota,
Spain, and he offered to show it to them.

She recalls, “I had never seen anything like it before – or since.
Located near the town of Jerez de la Frontera on property
belonging to a private company was an underground city. (?)
It was entered by a large opening much like the mouth of a cave.
Some poor (?) people appeared to be camping there. We were
led by the young man inside to what he said was the top floor
of a 3-floor city (area).

“We did not venture any further, knowing he and his teenager
friends had been lost in there for 3 days before finding their
way out.

“We heard the area was to be flooded in order to keep others
from going in – to prevent accidents. But leaving Spain, we
don’t actually know what was done.”

--------------------------------------------------------------
5. VALLEYS OF POISON
--------------------------------------------------------------

Among the curious places on our planet, the horrifying poison
Valleys of Java in Indonesia are to many unknown.

The celebrated valley poison, Gueva upas, is an extinct crater
about half a mile in circumference, which is an object of terror
to the inhabitants of the region. Every living thing which
penetrates into this valley falls down dead. The bottom is
covered with bones and carcases of tigers, deer, birds and even
of men – all killed by the copious emanations of carbonic acid
gas. Accumulating in the hollow, it forms an invisible but
deadly lake.

In another crater, near the volcano of Talaga Bodas, something
different happens. Here there are sulfurous exhalations, which
have killed tigers, birds and innumerable insects. But in this
case the soft parts, such as muscle, nails, hair and skin, are
preserved – while bones are corroded and destroyed.

========================================
The above reports are an update to the best-seller Dead
Men’s Secrets – surprising discoveries in lost cities of
the dead. Seafloor, jungle and desert sands give up a
thousand forgotten secrets. Technology that vanished.
For a copy of this amazing book, with six valuable
FREE bonuses, go now to
http://www.archaeologyanswers.com

========================================
6. PLEASE TELL A FRIEND
------------------------------------------------------------
Did you enjoy this News Update?
You are welcome to put it on your own website –
exactly as it is, without change, including our email
address.

If you know someone who would find these facts
interesting, Click the URL below now to email it to them,
or copy and paste the URL below into your browser.

http://www.archaeologyanswers.com/email/popupform_recommend.html
A form will instantly pop up for you to email it to them.

7. TELL US WHAT YOU THINK!
We would love to hear what you think of this
issue of “Archaeology Answers News Update.” And
of course, if you have any suggestions for future issues
that you would like to share with us, please send
those too!

Just e-mail the editor at:
info@archaeologyanswers.com

=======================================

If you have received this mailing in error, or do not
wish to receive any further newsletter mailings from
us, simply click “Reply” and type “unsubscribe”.
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  01:25:09  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Manuel,

You are a man of many interests and talents. Yes, the mysteries of old are
very strange and almost impossible to comprehend.

One wonders what the angels and their hybrid offspring, the nephilim giants, did
during their reign of supremacy over men of the earth in pre-flood times.

They seem to have left some "marks" of their existence for us to puzzle about.

And the prophecies tell us that things on earth will be similar to the time
before the flood as we approach the great day of the Almighty One.

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 13 Aug 2005 :  18:09:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings I. Scriabin,

The boomerangs come and go, just like the BANKING GIANTS and their scheme of things. I relate the story of David knocking off the GIANT with a stone right between the GIANTS eyes. The GIANT probably saw some stars before he collapsed unto the ground. The GIANT was reduced to a midget... sort of like "TATOO" from that tv program Fantasy Island. Did you know that "TATOO" once refurbished an old hotel. Yeap... he built everything to size whereby all other midgets could go and spend some time there. Small doors, beds, chairs etc... The question one man asked TATOO was: "What will you name the hotel," and TATOO answered: "Oh, I'm going to name it - stay free mini-pad." :)

I. Scriabin, what do you think the GIANTS are doing? How about the millions of mans working hours and labours building the GIANTS HEAVY-DUTY BUNKERS? Is that not also prophecy regarding the events of, "hiding behind rocks?"

Edited by - Manuel on 13 Aug 2005 18:11:34
Go to Top of Page

I. Scriabin

USA
62 Posts

Posted - 15 Aug 2005 :  23:23:03  Show Profile  Send I. Scriabin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Manuel, you make a very good point. Yes, the Giants of today will be dealt with at the proper time by on the Great Day of the Almighty One as revealed by the writings of the prophets in The Word.

Indeed, they have expended immense sums in their efforts to create what they believe will be impregnable fortifications in the underground. But like the Giant Goliath will also be made small and headless.

On the topic of Giants - have you heard the Stephen Quayle interviews on Coast to Coast AM? He is quite an expert on Giants of old.

He has an article on the real Giant of today and more about the time of Noah.

Yes, I believe your perceptions are spot on!

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2005 :  02:28:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you for the heads-up I.Scriabin,
During the few years on the net, I've heard of
Steve Quayle. The research which caught my attention
was the one about the Grand Canyon artifacts after
spending some time there and not hearing anything of it.

You know, years ago I helped a friend of mine promote a small advertising firm he ventured unto. The promotion consisted of
a give-away box which top had printed on it "Judge Not The Size
- But The Might..." heck... I forgot what was on the inside of
the box now, but you get the drift.

I think that those powers back then where also showing horror
movies to the children so they would be afraid of the dark.

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000