Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 6

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  19:38:58  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
This is just a draft of a small part . . .

It is just an example . . .

[To be attached to any government form that you must fill out under
duress or threat, such as being forced to apply for a driver's license
because the cops will terrorize you and steal your property if you take your car on the road without one.]

My Lawful Name and My Lawful Appellation:

Greetings in the Name of the Sovereign Lord and Saviour, Jesus the
Christ, and from His ekklesia:

My Lawful Godly Name is John Smith: Jones. Notice the correct
punctuation and spelling of My Name as it is written here. This is the
only correct way to spell My Name. Any Name that purports to refer to me with alteration of the spelling or punctuation is not My Name and does not refer to Me.

This is also known as My Christian Name. It has been established as My
Name on these tokens:

One. It is the Name by which Almighty God and His ecclesia call me;
Two. It has been established as My Name through long and quiet custom
and usage, with no logical or lawful contest to its use. None can refute it.
Three. It is the Name given to me by My natural mother and father at my birth and nativity.

Note that any other purported name or names do not attach to me and
cannot be My Lawful Name, notwithstanding the insistence of any men,
agency, or power to the contrary, they having no authority to decide who
I am and what Name I am called by. Never at any time have I contracted
or agreed to let men define My Character or My Name, and I give notice
that no one has any permission from My Maker and My Master to define My
Character or My Name.

No fictitious persona designata or nom de guerre may be construed to
identify Me or attach to or represent me. I am who I say I am. I am who
God says I am, not who men purport to say I am.

I am also a son of Isaac, of the seed of Abraham.

There are three and only three acceptable shorthand methods for rendering My Appellation:

One. John Smith: Jones
Two. John Smith, Jones
Three. John Smith Jones

The Law of My Forum

I am a slave to God Almighty, the God and Ruler of Christ's ecclesia.
God is My Lawgiver. I am one of several Ministers, or Ambassadors, to
His Throne. I am commanded to give notice of his Law and his Government to strangers I meet upon the earth at any time that I first meet them
for business, or at any time that they proceed to threaten me or force me to commit acts for their benefit. All men and agencies that do business with Me are beholden and bidden to reverence the Law I am under, and to commit no unlawful action against me, most especially trying to attach a fictitious persona to me under colorable law. That act would constitute fraud.

All men and agencies that do business with Me are beholden and bidden
that they shall not require me to engage in any act that violates the
Law of My God as set forth in My Family Bible.

Fictitious and Colorable Commercial Persona Designata:

As I sojourn upon this earth in fulfillment of my official Duty to Serve God Almighty and His Son, Jesus the Christ, I notice many strange commercial designata in belligerent use by men who do not know the full weight of identifying themselves and others with such designata. I give notice that the following titles do not attach to or describe Me, are not Me, and do not bind Me:

resident, U.S. citizen, taxpayer, person, student, intern, employee,
traveller, employer, recipient, tenant, owner, driver, commercial
driver, motorist, cyclist, pedestrian, bicyclist, operator, proprietor, beneficiary, passenger, holder, renter, criminal, felon, convict, litigant, defendant, plaintiff, appellant, respondent, lessor, lessee, national, foreign national, hitchhiker, hitch-hiker, patient, inmate, ward, buyer, seller, human, human being, consumer, customer, voter, denizen, claimant, complaintant, soldier, vendor, vendee, shipper, sir, mister, head of household, citizen.

Moreover, I give notice that no commercial designata attach to or
describe Me, even if they are not specifically listed here. I am not a
thing to be labelled by belligerents who seek to control that which
belongs to God Almighty. I am a man upon the land, nothing less, nothing more, and certainly nothing fictitious.

Men are not Merchandise:

My Faith compels me to give you this Notice, that God commands, "Ye
shall not make merchandise of men." I am not merchandise, not of any
purported benefactor, not under any purported parens patria.

Mistake and Fraud:

If I have communicated with any man or agency in the past yet failed to give this Notice and Declaration of Citizenship, I admit My Mistake is because I am an unprofitable servant and I am not willful in this matter; any such mistake of omission must be held as unintentional. All agreements and contracts which seem to contradict this notice are void ab initio, except for performance or payment which is required of me that does not violate the Law of My Forum. An agreement based on fraud or mistake cannot stand. If any have used fraud to trick me into agreement, or force, or duress, or threat of punishment, I let God accuse them, as I need not accuse. But any who are part of a design that uses force and duress to force men into agreements, be warned than any such agreement is unlawful, sinful, and criminal on your part, and you will be indebted to those whom you force into such dark pacts.

On the Use of Charagma and Numbers:

I am not a number. No number identifies or attaches to me or defines me.

I am a flesh and blood Christian Man. If any force me to use a number
against the Will of My Creator, the fraud is on the part of the
belligerent party and cannot lie against me.

------

That's all I have for now, althought more needs to be explained in this declaration. Thoughts?

Lots more to go . . . lemme know what you think . . . This might be a
solution to the dilemma of using the SSN to get or renew a license you don't want but have to have against your will . . . testifying of the true nature and character of oneself and letting those who dole out enforced "benefits" know that you are not there on your own will [or the will of your Creator] . . . there's got to be a way to preserve honor in these things.

-- Berkano

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 16 Aug 2004 :  20:37:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last time I accepted an invitation to the WORLDLY COURTS, the first words which came out of my mouth, Father Wills, where Greetings and salutations In The Name of my Judge, Lawgiver and King, Jesus The Christ. Therefore I will call you whatever you wish for me to call you except judge.

And then began the most revealing and In Lighting phase.

I am,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

berkano
Advanced Member

uSA
129 Posts

Posted - 19 Aug 2004 :  19:47:53  Show Profile  Visit berkano's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel

And then began the most revealing and In Lighting phase.

Manuel,

If you are so inclined, please tell me more about what was said, what happened, and what you learned. What was revealed to you at that incident?

Peace be with you,

- Berkano
Go to Top of Page

Rei

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  10:20:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings:
It looks to me that you have declared your status and your ministry. I would be elated if it solved our problems. I am a workman of the Christ and sometimes labor as a carpenter, sometimes as a plumber, sometimes as an electrician. Are these commercial terms? I would like to remove myself from the system too. I know of a roofer that simply begins to sing gospel songs until the inquistors leave. I am reminded of a story about if Noah's Ark were to be built today. It was a story about how it would be nearly impossible in today's regulatory climate. Noah,in frustration, called out to the Lord and told him that he could't think how he could finish the Ark. A rainbow appeared and Noah replied "you mean you're not going to destroy the earth? "No,"said the Lord sadly. "The government already has.

I will study your declaration and pray about it. Your requests for the thoughts of others is good. I hope we (all of us)can make the strongest declaration possible. The fact that "they" don't observe "their" own "laws" is an obstacle that makes me want to head for the woods.

Peace be with you too,

-Rei
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 20 Aug 2004 :  14:55:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings berkano,
You asked:
"If you are so inclined, please tell me more about what was said, what happened, and what you learned. What was revealed to you at that incident?"

Well, I remember the usual, which is leave the hearing for last. But listen to this... after a long and steady "I WILL HOLD YOU IN COMTEMPT" which seemed like a broken record coming from the tongue of that one-sided referee, not having any words to cover the lies, and seeming as if she needed something to stop Truth, suddenly a loud buzz began to sound... I stood there patiently without flinching a muscle and kept my eyes on the one-sided referee, also turned my head to see how the rest of the "spectators" where reacting to the loud buzz. I kept my wits about myself while noticing that it was the rest of the 'referre' and the 'spectators' which where reacting with tension and shaky. This loud buzz lasted about two to three minutes, then towards the end, four cops entered and stood behind me and beside me waiving hand-cuffs. The buzz stopped and I emmidiately continued with what I was telling them, finally advising them that I would not be "consumed" by their many lies and deceitful snares and web of wickedness in order to hide or justify their corrupt and evil existance. Seems like the COPS, (doing their JOBS), where desperate to show allegiance to their many gods and commenced to tell me to walk with them outside the "court," then cornered me on a tight little hallway leading to a locked metal exit door, then one in particular began to harras me telling me to put my name on some yellow paper,which I did not, then one of the cops asked me of what re-legion I was, to where I answered that it was not made of bricks and mortar... then the other cop interupted again demanding that I would put my name on the paper, which I did not, then the cop grabbed a red pen and wrote, "refused to sign."
All the while, being cramped and cornered on that small and narrow hall (maybe 3' x 6') while the four cops and I where standing cramped, suddenly an attorney which was intent on taking the "case" showed up and in a nervous tone asked, "HEY, DON'T YOU GIVE CEASAR WHAT BELONGS TO CEASAR?" Without any restriction I proceeded to leave... and nothing stopped me after that... all I said during that swift moment of departure was, "this attorney is talking about the image"... Then I was free... severing from that close encounter and breaking away... sort of like gliding away on my own two feet , matrix like... while walking across and the sorroundings becoming more and more open and spacious... out the entrance of that brick and mortar building to open space where the living trees and the Living Light of the Heavens greeted me with a warm hug. I walked and walked through the parking lot until I reached where I had to go and was outta there. Free but willingly a servant for Father only.

There was more to that hourly long "hearing," but one Truth for sure... the words which where coming out of my mouth where not rehearsed, and I realized then that no man-made con-trap-tion can ever break the True Vibrations for Fathers Light and Grace.

Blessed Is He, The Messiah, My Father, Judge and Living Guide, which washes away the sins of the earth, and builds upon the hearts of men vast awakenings and solid foundations created for the betterment of mankind, In His Image, for ever and ever Amen,
I am, In Him,
Manuel

Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  19:12:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Ecclesia, Rei in particular.
As noted in Black's law Dictionary, which THEY can 'see', Mystery, the word. I Am a painter, as per mystery. "Work with your hand's that which is 'good', to be able to 'give' to them in need.
Paint, in hebrew, also mean's, "too annoint". In COURT'S, they don't want to talk about "The Mysteries".
"Plumber's is a good word. YHWH = I Will Be what I Will to Be". Plumber's in the natural give "water", and take away the dung-****.
Remember. let THEM not define You.
Original Masonry, accepted the Capstone. And Built therewith. Good-honest workmanship.
If, if, One has accepted the ChiefCornerstone, and has as his constitution the Sermon on the Mountain Top, all is well. What you do is a descriptive term...a verb. I plumb pipes, but, no, I Am not a pipe. I work with my hand's. Do all things as if you were building for your Father. Now, who need's man's CODES?
I am a master painter. I receive master's wage's whereever I go. May I suggest: quit thinking of their SYSTEM, and think on our's...the Kingdom of Heaven on Earth?
The Government shall be upon "His" shoulder. Isaiah 9:6.
Are You-in Him? Thus said, the Government is upon Your shoulder-neck.
Praise Yahuweh, HalleluYah. We have work to do.
Yahushuah stated, as recorded in Matthewew 28:18...all Power is given untyo Me in Heaven and Earth. Believe ye this?
I do.
Robert, one American
still Standing.
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 23 Aug 2004 :  23:48:15  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers,

My Declaration of Citizenship is at:

http://www.freedomrequireswork.org/Public_Docs/Pub_Doc_List_LVH.htm

I am a man standing on 'His' land, in the county of Snohomish, as a Citizen of the 1878 State of Washington.

This has had some interesting effects.

Regards,

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

psalm119

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  15:53:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

Wow, that's pretty good!! (I was reading your Declaration Of Citizenship)...

What kind of "interesting effects" did this have??

"I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws."
PSALM 119:30
Go to Top of Page

psalm119

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  16:32:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Lewis,

I was reading the "Recision_of_Driver_License_Contract.pdf" file that is on the webpage you mentioned in your post, and I was wandering what you are doing now for identification, for example, if you ever needed to get on an Airplane or leave the country for whatever reason, etc...

I've been wandering about how to go about getting some sort of ID card which does NOT use the LEGAL FICTION, but yet is acceptable when needed...

Let me know if you know of any solutions.

"I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws."
PSALM 119:30
Go to Top of Page

Rei

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  17:21:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings Brothers:

The truth that you all reveal makes me have to put on the sun-glasses, at least temporarily. Thank you Robert-James for your simple but eloquent explanation. I will indeed quit thinking about their "dead as a door nail" system. The dust of my trail is already beginning to darken
the road behind me. I also claim Psalm 119:30 and know that God instructs us on how to be free. No regrets;just looking ahead.
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 25 Aug 2004 :  18:09:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and Salutations to the Ecclesia,
For those who don't mind having a picture of their outer image made: Make your own i.d. Model it similar to THEIRS. Picture-decriptive physical stuff, eye colour-hair-weight-height. Day of Nativity...not DOB. None of this is secret. {giggle} Have three brethern autograph their given name's, on the back as, yes, they will testify to the best of their knowlege that "He is who He say's He is". Notarize by a STATE official, as to their true autograph's. A legal i.d. But not STATE issued, but, STATE authorized. hmmm. Commonwealth of Israel {not Israeli} is well known in International Law.
Say, did not Paul say We were menber's of the Commonwealth of Israel?, yep. Israel is not NUMBERED among the nation's.
Don't think for even a second, the adversary dosen't know who is King-Creator. All they can do is deceive, sleigh of hand, and try and make one trangress.
Those like the american indian's and some Amish who think their soul is CAPTURED by a camera picture, carry a 1611 scripture book, and simply say, "me am's who i say me am's" It worked for Popeye! He ate spinach, we eat the Living Word.
For, We all, are the son's of the Living God, YHWH. In Him, We 'are' One Son. If one ain't a child of God-Yahuweh, then one is a reprobate. You is, or you ain't. Please understand my American-English. This living in the new mountain's of Scotland, is getting to me! We care to transfer thought's, via, any medium that work's.
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 26 Aug 2004 :  17:08:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, also, remember that having a "wallet" thick and full of licenses, credit cards, etc, is bad for the backbone...
Go to Top of Page

Shiloh

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2004 :  13:04:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only identification that I have is a small card about the size of the STATES ID that states:

I, My full name, do hereby declare I am who I state I am.
Signature
Subscribed and sworn before me a Notory Public, of the State of __________, County of ______________, this _____ day of _________, 20__, that the above man did appear before me and was identified to be the man executing this document.
______<Notory Signature>_____
Notory Public

My Commission expires on:___________________________

To this I have it sealed, and pasted a photo to the back and laminated it.

Hope this helps.

Shiloh
Go to Top of Page

spyboy
Occasional Poster

USA
12 Posts

Posted - 14 Nov 2004 :  19:12:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings friends,

I have travelled with-out restriction using a "private Issue" identification card (professional quality, laminated with holographic material) entitled "Affidavit of Identification" stating the essentials

(in my case instead of "address" I had ir replaced with "mailing location only",

after Oregon it is stated "republic state",

after the postal code, in brackets, it is stated "non-domestic as to any "STATE" and/or "UNITED STATES",

and on the reverse it states "I hereby affirm my signature and citizenship with explicit RESERVATION OF ANY AND ALL IN-ALIENABLE RIGHTS, WITHOUT PREJUDICE. Pursuant to 28 USC section 1746 (1), and executed without the United States, under penalty of perjury under the laws of the united states of America that the foregoing declararion is true, correct and complete, in the best of my knowledge and belief, so help me God."

Never any problems travelling by air. Stopped twice while in an automobile (not driving).

Once the cop asked if I had any other ID, after commenting on the uniqueness of what he was looking at, and I asked him if what he had was sufficent for the purpose at hand. He said "yes, its just that I've never seen anything like this and am wondering if you have any state issued ID" After asking if I am required to produce any "state issued ID" (answer, NO) I offered him an expired state issued identification card, which he "ran through the computer" and returned. I did this for two reasons. One, to see what happened. And two, to see if there were any outstanding warrants in the corporate straw man name (I was in a state that did not extradite to the state that I thought might have a warrant outstanding)

The other time I just gave it to him and he took it without comment.
I suspect it would be quite different if I had been behing the wheel.

If I am stopped while behind the wheel, after much study, prayer and contemplation, I have decided that generally I would say this
"Can anything I say to you or any documentation I produce be used as evidence against me in any criminal matter?" (response, whatever) "While I am not refusing any lawful demand, I respectfully exercise my inherent right to remain silent"

It seems to me that anyone who chooses to function in todays society without carrying a state issued ID or(and especially a "drivers license") must be prepared to go to jail (I said PREPARED!).

What is prepared?

Most importantly is knowing what to say, what not to say, and how to say or not say it.

For some it may be having a package of evidentary documentation (with the essential power of attorney), in a safe accessible place, where a Trustee could send it to the proper parties (usually the district attorney, the chief administrative judge, the county risk management administrator, the county bonding company, the clerk of court, the trail court administrator, and the head of the arresting agency and the holding agency.

What would such an evidentary package include?

For some it may be some or all of the following, duly authenticated: (notorized at local level, certified at Secretary of State office, certified (apostilled) at Secretary of State office, Washington City, United States of America)

Declaration of Status;

Recission of power of attorney;

Recission of signatures;

Relinquishment of UNITED STATES citizenship (or notice of denial of presumption thereof);

Termination of UNITED STATES and STATE residence (or notice of denial of presumption thereof);

Reservation of any and all un-alienable and in-alienable rights;

Bill of Peace;

Notice of Intention To Prosecute Violations Of Rights (by way of Tort);

Notice To Magistrates (of loss of "judicial immunity" for any ultra vires act and/or any act, order, judgement, and or ruling issued without lawful jurisdiction and authority);

Notice of Nul Tiel Corporation (corporate straw man name);

Affidavit Of Material Fact (all essential facts stated POSITIVELY);
(i.e.; I am. it is, etc.)

Affidavit Of Specific Negitive Averment (all essential denial of presumed and/or assumed facts stated NEGITIVELY)
(i.e.; I am not, it is not, etc.)

The foregoing list are just some of my SUBJECTIVE ideas, specifically not "Legal opinion" and specifically not specific suggestions for any to incorporate and/or follow directly.

I do suggest that it may be beneficial to be pro-active, rather than re-active. Trust God, and tie your camel (as the Muslims say)

Well, I guess thats all for now. Nice to be back.

May the blessings be. SpyBoy
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Nov 2004 :  01:31:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Albeit free legal advice and one could easily argue foolishness to apply it, you give legal advice to steer people into negative averments like your list.

Otherwise you would have avoided tacit admission:

quote:
The foregoing list are just some of my SUBJECTIVE ideas, specifically not "Legal opinion" and specifically not specific suggestions for any to incorporate and/or follow directly.

Paul's Roman citizenship did not exist until he declared it.

The negative averments you suggest are only responsive (reactive) because testimony is only "I understand" the nature and cause of the charge against me - being the enemy under War and Emergency Powers of 1933. The testifier only pre-arraigns him or herself.

That said in contrast to Rule E:

quote:
(8) Restricted Appearance.
An appearance to defend against an admiralty and maritime claim with respect to which there has issued process in rem, or process of attachment and garnishment, may be expressly restricted to the defense of such claim, and in that event is not an appearance for the purposes of any other claim with respect to which such process is not available or has not been served.

Where citizenship is not the issue; except unless speaking of the social compact as "the claim" or contract.

Edited by - David Merrill on 15 Nov 2004 01:43:17
Go to Top of Page

Shiloh

USA
69 Posts

Posted - 11 Dec 2004 :  22:07:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any idea what happened to Lewis or his site at http://www.freedomrequireswork.org ? The link listed above does not work...
http://www.freedomrequireswork.org/Public_Docs/Pub_Doc_List_LVH.htm

Shiloh

David, I want to state you seem to know of what you speak, however I am often lost in what you state. Could you address any topic you write to adjust for the "public" school educated man? Many here have not been at this as long as you have been. Please adjust your writings to include us, if you would not mind. Also, if there are any links to help us understand better the whole of what you know (that is accually correct... there is alot incorrect out there) please let us know. Lastly, as some of us strain our eyes to read anything, are there any links or such that are in audio format? My eyes can read anything with straining for about 20 minutes before my eyes give up and things get blurry. (one of the main reasons I don't visit this site as much as I used to) Also, does anyone know where I might obtain the Book of Hundreds on audio? The things that "freedom" advocates forget often is that most People needing help lack time, money or healthy eye sight to read information that they have.
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 22 Feb 2005 :  10:28:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would like to explain what is happening in the world maybe it will help some to understand. Why the government law does what it does.

I am not an authority by any means but I consider myself a messenger of truth. Maybe you find some of it enlightening.

The government wants the wages of your flesh or wages of sin. Same thing they want MONEY< MONEY< MONEY>MONEY>MONEY. Servitude…………….

And it is a sin to serve another god. “Thou shalt have no other gods before me”. Exodus 20:3 But I like very much the fact that you are testifying regarding the Kingdom.

Electing an ungodly man as ruler, is a society operating independent and without God, and it inevitably always leads that nation into slavery.

It is commanded that we testify and witness of the Kingdom and your declaration does this nicely.
God is not against rulers. He is not opposed to government. Indeed, He ordained it! All authority is "established by God" Romans 13:1.

Yet I have set My King On My holy hill of Zion... Now therefore, be wise, O kings; Be instructed, you judges of the earth. Serve the LORD with fear, And rejoice with trembling. Kiss the Son, lest He be angry, And you perish in the way, When His wrath is kindled but a little. Blessed are all those who put their trust in Him; Psalms 2:6-12.

It is just that man corrupts is and trespasses on that which belongs solely to God. God is only against un-godly rulers.

It may be helpful for your readers to understand what is going on in the world.

They claim that the basic foundation of all United States law is freedom to worship.
But you will soon see this is a myth and a lie.

The goal for us as children of God is to be out from under the Lordship of Man.
To begin with Lordship means ownership look it up in the dictionary.
And there is only one way that we can be truly freed.
It is called the Redemption.

If we look in the dictionary for the meaning of the word redeem we find In the Merriam Webster the word means;

“Redeem 1 a : to buy back :REPURCHASE b : to get or win back 2 : to free from what distresses or harms: as a: to free from captivity by payment of ransom b: to extricate from or help to overcome something detrimental c : to release from blame or debt : CLEAR d: to free from the consequences of sin 3 : to change for the better : REFORM 4: REPAIR, RESTORE 5 a: to free from a lien by payment of an amount secured thereby b (1) : to remove the obligation of by payment <the U.S. Treasury redeems savings bonds on demand> (2) : to exchange for something of value <redeem trading stamps> c : to make good : FULFILL 6 a: to atone for : EXPIATE b (1): to offset the bad effect of (2): to make worthwhile : RETRIEVE synonym see RESCUE”.

Now so that you will completely understand I must give you a little history or you will not comprehend exactly what is happening how and why.

The plan of man to make slaves of every man is very old and very deep.

The issue is one of Lordship this the key.

Lordship means ownership.
Remember this always when confronted by the law.
Someone or thing (Law) is laying a claim of property ownership on your flesh.
Property cannot tell the owner how to use it.
The owner of the property is the final word and will use it any way he pleases.
He owns it.

All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you. Matthew 28:18

Now if we go all the way back to Genesis in the beginning we see how man acquired lordship.

Adam and Eve were free men who dwelled in the garden and they were given dominion over all the earth subject to couple rules do not eat the fruit so in other words the garden remained solely under the Jurisdiction of God.

Remember this word "Jurisdiction it means when law speaks".
Or when the owner speaks.

God set it up this way but man abused it when man decided to reject God and manufacture their own gods. You will see what I am talking about in a minute.

Think of it this way you are the lord of your house the bible says so which means you are the law, your word is law. Your word is the final word. Every one in your house is under your jurisdiction. No one can tell you how to raise your children or how to run your household. The children are yours God gave them to you and you have jurisdiction over them until they leave your house. Your word is the law it is the alpha and omega the beginning and the end of the law as it concerns your household. But remember we are to run Godly households which means we are to turn and look to God for direction so that we run Godly households.

So in reality God is the true alpha and omega it is his word that is the beginning and the end of all law and his jurisdiction is supreme over our jurisdictions of man. Do you see? So Jurisdiction means when the OWNER SPEAKS. Who is the owner? God

When Adam and Eve eat the fruit they became as gods.
Look in Genesis Eve coveted to be a goddess and Adam followed “and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil” Genesis 3:5. For though there be that are called gods, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be gods many, and lords many,) 1 Corinthians 8:5

So the issue is Lordship who is your God?

But serving another God is against the command to have no other Gods before me.
Many people covet to be as gods without really realizing it. They seek dominion over men. This is a form of godliness which must always remain second in servitude to the God of Heaven. Men who seek dominion deny the power of God and therefore declare themselves to be gods and we are not to serve these gods before the living God. But this exactly what the world would have you believe that you are to serve the godhead of man which is man made law in contradiction to the law of God. Many men break Gods law without breaking mans law.

Our parents are not to take God's place and rule in the family independently of Gods word. Our teachers are not to take God's place and teach as if there is no Universal authority. Civil government are not to take God's place and rule independently of Gods direction and one true government Isaiah 9:6,7; Romans 13:1-7

Thus the scripture; Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 7:21. We must obey the will of the Father or we are nothing but mere strangers.

Now who makes worldly law? (I like to call their law customs) Answer man as a god or lord the bible says so.
So man claims jurisdiction over man? Or I like to put it this way a man claims to be god and claims jurisdiction over man. There are many instances of un-godly kings claiming to be gods in scripture and making men worship them. Herod, Nebuchadnezzar, etc. And modern day rulers fall into this category as well.

But always remember who made the supreme law? God in Heaven
"We must obey God rather than men" Acts 5:29; Daniel 3:16-18; 6:10.

Now this is key remember God has given all men jurisdiction over their own house and our children and commanded us to raise them up in the way that they should go Proverbs 22:6. So God gave us permission and jurisdiction over our households. The only requirement from God in Heaven was that we do it subject to Gods supreme jurisdiction. In other words his direction and guidance.

Who makes supreme law? God

Who sustains our life? God.

Who created us? God

Now I will show the Matrix.

The matrix is the plan of man that copies in almost every detail the plan of God.

God is the creator. The State is the creator of fictions- persons
God is our Father. The State is a Father - Parens Patraie
God sustains life. The State has welfare and entitlement programs
God has his own law. The State has there own law.
God has his prophets The State has there prophet-judges
God gives eternal life The State gives eternal life- fiction person or
corporation
God has his alter The State has their alters-court rooms
Etc, Etc. Etc.
This is just a sampling of the Matrix it is Huge like the bible says there are many gods.
My point is what god do you serve?

There are two types of men Gods freedmen and slaves all men will fall into these two categories and only these two categories.

But it is not the type of slavery that most people would recognize. When most people think of slavery they think of hard labor. And although it is not hard labor in the United States it is a lien on mans labor all the same it is just that the art of slavery has been refined from hard labor to economic slavery.

Which was foretold by the prophets “And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you”… 2 Peter 2:3.

What is merchandise property!!

Remember property is owned. Therefore a slave is owned property. And if owned then who is the owner or lord of the property. It is who ever the slave yield itself to obey. Jurisdiction- law speaks.

Ok this is important and you must believe this because it is true and absolute and undeniable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You were born a free man or women. You were not born a slave. All men were born free men.

You have un-a-lien-able rights or unalienable rights.

But then how did we come under worldly jurisdiction and become slaves of mans law.
Mans Jurisdiction

So how is it then that the governments make laws and claims jurisdiction over our flesh?

If we look at the foundation of Jurisdiction-law speaks you should start to see how this happened.

The governments have claimed ownership of our flesh. The government claims we are bond slaves. The governments have claimed we are their slaves. We are not slaves we a re free men.

And the governments claim they are our parents under Parens Patriae.
Look it up its Latin but it’s the law of man.
The governments claim that it is because they take care of us and feed us, cloth us, (welfare, social security, etc) provide medical treatment and protect us (military armies and police) that this gives them the right to parental jurisdiction over us. And many men love these benefits of government and they demand more and more and expect them because it makes their life easier but the bible says; Love not the world, neither the things [that are] in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that [is] in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world. 1 John 2:15 16

The world rejects the on true provider of all things. God

God is the universal Governor, King, President, etc. of all households and all nations because Gold is the Creator and Sustainer of all things. Daniel 4:17; 5:21; Isaiah 9:6,7, 1 Corinthians 15:25; Colossians 1:17
This is why the bible says; “And call no man your father upon the earth: for one is your Father, which is in heaven”. Matthew 23:9. Remember when we call a man father, master or your honor we give him Jurisdiction.
Have we not all one father? hath not one God created us? why do we deal treacherously every man against his brother, by profaning the covenant of our fathers? Malachi 2:10
"The family of God it is our governing body with our father as the God-ordained head of the household of his government. "The Lord reigns; let the earth rejoice; let the multitude of isles be glad" Psalm 97:1.
The governments also claim we are subject to their jurisdiction as indentured slaves our bodies are sureties for the debts of the world governments. They claim we are chattel, or sureties.

The bible says “A man void of understanding striketh hands, [and] becometh surety in the presence of his friend” Proverbs 17:18. In this particular case surety means indentured slave.

While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. 2 Peter 2:19

How you ask.

Well the first thing you must understand is that this process is very old thousands of years old in fact. I cannot explain it in every detail in such a short forum. But it is true. Research it for yourself.

The process is called trading your birthright for something of minimal value (benefit, or privilege) and it comes from the bible

“And Jacob said. Swear to me this day; and he sware unto him: and he sold his birthright unto Jacob. Then Jacob gave Esau bread and pottage of lentils; and he did eat and drink, and rose up, and went his way: Esau despised his birthright” Genesis 27:33

The problem is Esau new what he was doing but very few people that I know have ever knowingly traded their freedom or birthright for a government privilege (bowl of stew) and by knowing I mean with a complete disclosure and complete understanding of the act that they were performing.
Did you know that when you accepted a government benefit or privilege that you would become a slave?
For most people the answer is NO.

Well then we have a case of theft, fraud, involuntary servitude, and peonage against the government but that’s for another day.

I want to keep it simple for now and show you Gods plan and how God freed us from their false claims and jurisdiction.

The next thing we have to understand is the following.

We are either bond servants of worldly governments? Sureties
or
Bond servants of Christ? Freedmen

There is no other choice.

The question is who is our Lord and Master that we yield to and obey? For me it is Christ!!!!

Why?

Because he voluntarily gave his own life and paid the ransom price which was demanded for our freedom…..BLOOD. He PAID!!!!!!!!!

The blood payment was demanded and Christ stepped forward and accepted the contract and paid the price. He paid for our indebtedness and our freedom from the servitude to world governments.
He bought back our flesh and freed us from the laws of other gods.

“No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other”. Matthew 6:24.

The children of God are required to serve only God through the redemption of Christ.
IN OTHER WORDS Christ stepped into our shoes and paid our debt and became our surety.

We are therefore free from the law.
“Wherefore say unto the children of Israel, I am the LORD, and I will bring you out from under the burdens of the Egyptians, and I will rid you out of their bondage, and I will redeem you with a stretched out arm, and with great judgments”: Exodus 6:6, compare 2 Samuel 7:23, Isaiah 43:3
Here is a generic example:

Think of it this way for a moment lets say you want to purchase a car. You find a willing seller and you like the car and the price so you make an agreement to buy the car a contract. Then you give the guy the money the price and the guy does not give you the car. Theft he has the money and the car.

Or,

You find a willing seller and you like the car but you borrow the money from another to pay for the car. Someone else holds a lien or claim on the car it is yours so long as you make the payments but if you default you loose the car. But what if you pay it off and the lien holder says I will not release your lien. You have to keep on paying me or I will take the car.
Theft, fraud and deception. You are paid off!!!!!!! The debt is redeemed!!!!!
The lien holder no longer has a claim against you for the car or payment.

In other words they cannot have the car and the cash too.
They can only have one or the other.

If man made judges deny the blood then they deny the lordship and ownership of. Christ.

And Christ redeemed us which means he bought our flesh so that we would no longer be the slaves of worldly governments.

”You were bought at a price; do not become slaves of men." 1 Corinthians 7:23, "Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves slaves to obey, you are that one's slaves whom you obey, whether of sin leading to death, or of obedience leading to righteousness?" Romans 6:16,.

Notice also that God requires that our body flesh be in obedience along with our spirit to the lordship of God.

“For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s”. 1 Corinthians 6:20. And now we are again under the sole jurisdiction of the kingdom of God.

The payment was made so that any and all claims that the world governments may have had against us as surety are fulfilled, paid, redeemed. Not voided but redeemed. Paid in FULL, Debt cancelled.
The idea running throughout the scriptures is that a payment was made for the redemption of our flesh and we are redeemed. The debt against me is not viewed as simply cancelled, but is fully paid. Christ's blood or life, which he surrendered for me, was the "ransom" which when delivered to the world redeemed all of God’s people from the servitude and worship of the jurisdiction of worldly gods and goddesses.
We are freed from the penal jurisdiction and our freedom is secured by the blood payment made by Christ. We are no longer to live our lives under the jurisdiction of the penal colony slave masters. But we are to look to Christ as our liberator our Lord who purchased our flesh and made it possible for the entire family of God to once again unite as one governmental body in worship and servitude. The body I speak of is the nation of Heaven “the final physical kingdom of God is set up on earth” Daniel 7:13
Eaton defines Redeemed as “the debt is represented not as cancelled but as fully paid. The slave or captive is not liberated by a mere gratuitous favour, but a ransom price has been paid, in consideration of which he is set free. The original owner receives back his alienated and lost possession because he has bought it back "with a price." This price or ransom (Greek lutron) is always said to be Christ, his blood, and his death. Christ secured our redemption by the payment of the ransom thereby he is my redeemer and I am redeemed. There are many passages in the New Testament which represent Christ's sufferings under the idea of a ransom or price, and the result thereby secured is a purchase or redemption (comp. Acts 20:28; 1 Corinthians 6:19, 20; Galatians 3:13; 4:4, 5; Ephesians 1:7; Colossians 1:14; 1 Timothy 2:5, 6; Titus 2:14; Hebrews 9:12; 1 Peter 1:18, 19; Revelations 5:9 the purchase back of something that had been lost, by the payment of a ransom” Eaton Bible Dictionary. “The Greek word so rendered is apolutrosis, a word occurring nine times in Biblical law, and always with the idea of a ransom or price paid, i.e., redemption by a lutron (see Matt. 20:28; Mark 10:45)” Eaton Bible Dictionary.

The bible says no man may resist the power or will of God and any man who resists the redemption resists the will of God; “Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation (judgment)” Romans 13:2 [emphasis added].

And we are to remember who freed us from bondage.

“But thou shalt remember that thou wast a bondman in Egypt, and the Lord thy God redeemed thee thence”…Deuteronomy 24:18

So today we are no longer bondsman but we are re-instated by the blood as freemen no longer to serve worldly government Jurisdiction or law.
But we are to serve Christ in the newness of the spirit as freemen. Freedom is an absolute requirement for the fulfillment of the will of God and his statute which requires 100% worship (service in thought and action = the seal of God). God loves us and would never command his children to do something if he had not provided a way for us to enter into his (rest) Kingdom; “And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom” Mark 15:38 thus allowing our entry into his Holy Kingdom on earth. Gods Jurisdiction
Once we have been freed we are required to serve Christ in faith and not to live in fear of man but we are to fear God. Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: Hebrews 12:28 And when I serve Christ in the newness of the Spirit and faith, “then we fulfill the Law, though we are not under the Law, but under the grace. Romans 7:6. The Apostle Paul says that without faith it is impossible to please God Hebrews 11:6. God requires his sovereign children to abide in Him and not abide in man made customs and laws. God says “Remain in me”, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing” John 15:4. The children of God are required to abide in Christ as we are the branches of the tree of life.

Christ’s Kingdom was proclaimed in the document nailed on the cross and sealed in blood and if any man or judge denies Christ then he denies the redemption and denies the payment of Christ’s blood.

And any man who denies the payment made by Christ’s blood would then be breaking Christ’s blood contract with the world and that man would then become surety on the citizen of Heavens behalf. That man would then have a blood debt to the kingdom of God which could only be paid in blood as an exchange of value. That mans own blood would be required to be forfeited because he who was not even a party to the contract breached the contract. And every contract or covenant is a bargain or an exchange of value and if the bargain is broken restitution must be made by the man or judge who breaks it.

All men who deny Christ remain under the jurisdiction of worldly law and remain under the jurisdiction of another god and therefore remain subject to all charges, bills, judgments, or orders declared by the prophets of those god or goddess.
Therefore I would like to introduce to you to their goddess JUSTICE.
Her name is Justice from the current world empire, Justitia from Roman empire, Ma'at from Egyptian empire, Ikhnaiê from Thessalia northern Greek empire, and formerly commonly known as Themis or Dike from the Greek empire She is also called Astraea (starry), for she is the constellation of the Virgin (Virgo) and many other pagan names. This goddess bears the graven image of a woman with a sword and a scale sometimes blindfolded. This is the common symbol and graven image of the CULT OF THEMIS.
The goddess “Justice” is the angel of light talked about in the Holy Bible who claims to sit as the protector of our families and freedoms, and she claims to grant security when in reality she is the lion that roams the earth night and day looking to devour any one that will not bow down and worship this beast and the number of her name.
These ancient texts show that “Justice” has been worshipped by all men of every nation for thousands of years.
“Themis (the Lady of Justice) sits on high; and she who heapeth woe on woe on humankind, even Ate, punisheth the shameless tongue." -Quintus Smyrnaeus 1.752 and compare to "Ay, wicked men never elude pure Themis: night and day her eyes are on them, and the wide world through above the tribes of men she floats in air, holpen of Zeus, for punishment of sin." -Quintus Smyrnaeus 13.298 and “Sing in praise of holy Themis and Pytho, and the centre-stone of earth, whose word is justice – here as evening’s shadows fall.” –Pindar Pythian 11 str1-ant1“Of the female Titanes ...Themis, the myths tell us, was the first to introduce divinations and sacrifices and ordinances which concern the gods, and to instruct men in the ways of obedience to laws and of peace. Consequently men who preserve what is holy with respect to the gods and the laws of men are called ‘law-guardians’ (thesmophulakes) and ‘law-givers’ (thesmothetai).” –Diodorus Siculus 5.67.3 and then there is "And there is virgin Justice, the daughter of Zeus, who is honored and reverenced among the gods who dwell on Olympus, and whenever anyone hurts her with lying slander, she sits beside her father, Zeus the son of Cronos, and tells him of men's wicked heart, until the people pay for the mad folly of their princes who, evilly minded, pervert judgement and give sentence crookedly." [Hesiod, Works and Days, 255ff.]
Who is your God?
Colossians 4:11 And Jesus, which is called Justus, who are of the circumcision. These only [are my] fellowworkers unto the kingdom of God, which have been a comfort unto me.
So you will see from the above Scripture that Christ claimed to rein as Justus which is not be confused with the goddess JUSTICE. Christ is commanding us to worship his Justus and not mans.
Who has jurisdiction over you?
Who owns you?
Thank you Father for your Holy Spirit and Redemption which has brought me freedom, peace and joy; "Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord." Matthew 25:21
“And they shall be no a more prey"; Ezekiel 34:22 to the heathen.

So be no more slaves but act as freemen and we are free. But this does take faith.

Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 26 Feb 2005 :  08:39:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King, brothers and sisters of the Kingdom of Yahuwah, a.k.a. the commonwealth of Yisra'el:
Peace be unto the house.
How's this for a Declaration of Citizenship, straight from the Set-Apart Scripture...

Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee:
for whither thou goest, I will go;
and where thou lodgest, I will lodge:
thy people shall be my people,
and thy Ruler
['Elohiym/God] my Ruler ['Elohiym/God]:
Where thou diest, will I die, and there will I be buried:
Yahuwah do so to me, and more also,
if ought but death part thee and me.

...which, of course, is more commonly known as a marriage vow.

Wherefore, my brethren, ye also are become dead to the law by the body of the Anointed One; that ye should be married to another, even to him who is raised from the dead, that we should bring forth fruit unto Yahuwah.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 26 Feb 2005 09:32:24
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 27 Feb 2005 :  08:06:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations in the name of the King:
Peace be unto the house.
The first thing that we must consider before making a Declaration of Allegiance to Yahuwah [the LORD], His Anointed Prinicple Officer, Yahushua [JESUS] and His Kingdom, is that He does not allow dual citizenship. Yahuwah is a "jealous" 'Elohiym (See Exodus 20:5); this means "requiring exclusive loyalty" (Webster's New World Dictionary of the English Language, Third College Edition, copyright 1988-96, page 724).
No man can serve two masters. Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 6:24
This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from me. Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 15:8
For thou art an holy [set apart (from secular use)] people unto Yahuwah thy ‘Elohiym, and Yahuwah hath chosen thee to be a peculiar [closely shut up] people unto himself, apart from all the nations that are upon the earth. Deuteronomy 14:2
PECU'LIAR, a. [L. peculiaris, from peculium, one's own property, from pecus, cattle.] 1. Appropriate; belonging to a person and to him only. 4. Belonging to a nation, system or other thing, and not to others.

And once we enter into the shaba (H7650), we best remember the shabbath!

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 27 Feb 2005 08:40:34
Go to Top of Page

1234jagal

USA
45 Posts

Posted - 15 Mar 2005 :  10:11:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I would like your enligtened opinions on this document. I intend to use it once completed when I recieve a command (invitation) from any court to appear before the alter of another god.

Also any suggestions on the most effective way notice it would be helpful.

Declaration Notice to the entire world, concerning
Christ’s authority, the Nation of Heaven, and Kingdom of God established on Earth

Be it Known and Remembered by all that;

I, NAME the Undersigned, having affirmed my allegiance to My Lord, My Nation of Heaven, My King Yashua Jesus, the Christ, the redeemer, the Son of the One True God, and forsaking all other kings, do hereby give Testimony Notice of My Conviction, and do hereby Join with the Peculiar People of Christ, the nation of Heaven, the kingdom of God, and affirm the following declaration, to wit:

We, the Peculiar People of the nation of Heaven, kingdom of God, Servants Dedicated to the House of Our Sovereign Lord and King, Yashua Jesus, the Christ, the First and the Last, Alpha and Omega on the subject of law affirm in the Presence of the Holy Spirit, Who Bears Witness with the Lawful Assembly by the Authority and Power of Our King, that We are commanded to Glorify and Honor Our Heavenly Father, Who redeemed Us through the blood of His Son, Yashua Jesus, the Christ, and we Obey the Will of Our King, we Seek His Kingdom and Righteousness on earth, Preserve His ecclesia, exercise Faith, and stand on his Blessings, and Providence, in Order to Secure our Lives, Liberties, and Properties more abundantly as Stewards and Care Takers for Our King; I do solemnly and mutually make this affirmation and enter into the blood covenant of redemption which is the freeing of the slaves from Egypt (Egypt meaning all corvee systems of government) and I combine myself together into the Ecclesia known as the nation of Heaven, kingdom of God, located upon the earth without boundaries; by the Inspiration of Our King, I do therefore solemnly give Notice to the body of Christ's redeemed Ecclesia and all the world which stands separate and apart as the establishment of the nation of Heaven that our Positive Law is the Holy Scriptures as written in their Original Tongues and translated into the Books of The King James Bible, Authorized Version, Anno Domini, sixteen hundred and eleven, which is the Living Word and the Living Law of God ministered by his Holy Spirit, to Our Hearts, Land, Banner, and courts; that said Holy Scriptures are made a part hereof as though fully presented and attached hereto, unto which I promise all due submission and obedience, and by which I shall administer Christ’s Kingdom to Further the Righteous Ends aforesaid; and I do extend the same to God's People of like Mind and Heart, throughout the earth; For ever and ever. In the Name of the Father our creator, Yashua Jesus, the Christ our redeemer, and the Holy Spirit our teacher. Amen.

Notice of Citizenshi
p

We, the Peculiar People of God hereby join to the body of Christ with the government of God under the dominion and authority of Christ. Our citizenship into the nation of Heaven, and kingdom of God was established at the Cross and is confirmed and accepted by the authority of Christ and the fulfillment of the blood covenant.

• (Matthew 16:19) “And I will give unto thee the keys of the kingdom of heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

• (Matthew 18:18) “Verily I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatsoever ye shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.”

Statement of Primary Goals

• Learn and follow only God's Law.
• Administer Christ's government on earth.
• Assist God's Redeemed People so they may prosper.

Statement of Authority

• (Psalms 115:16) “The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.”

• (Mark 13:34) “For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.”

Statement of Cause

Whereas the One True God is the Creator of all things, and the Originator of All Law and the protector of all Unalienable Rights. (James 2:17) “Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know,O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar?"

2. Whereas God has granted His Peculiar People the Gifts of abundant Life, and the unalienable Right of Free Agency to serve their King as each citizen of the nation of Heaven is called individually by God’s own hand. (John 10:10) “The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come to that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.”

3. Whereas God's Peculiar People have entered into the blood covenant of the redemption with Christ and are free to serve God in both the flesh and the spirit, thereby “Agreeing” to accept only the Duty of His Law in exchange for His Blessings and Privileges; (Ephesians 2:20) “Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellow citizens with the saints, and of the household of God; And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief cornerstone.”

4. Whereas Among God's Blessings are the grant of other Rights, which are only received upon the exercise of said Obedience and Duty to God (Psalms 1:1) “Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night.”

5. Whereas the citizens of Heaven Love God, and the Love of God means following His Law and entering into God’s Rest, Jurisdiction and Judgment; (1 John 5:3) “For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.”

6. Whereas God has ordained all Authority; righteous authority which is obedient to the laws of God; (Romans 13:1) “Let every soul be subject unto the higher authorities. For there is no authority but of God: the authorities that be are ordained of God.”

7. Whereas lawful Authority is the delegation of the Power to exercise the Rights granted by God, which said Rights must always pre-exist said Authority; (Romans 13:2) “Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation.”

8. Whereas Authority can never exceed the Rights of the Principal Grantor; (Hosea 8:4,12,14) “They have transgressed the Covenant, and trespassed against my Law. They have set up kings, but not by Me: they have made princes, and I knew it not: of their silver and their gold have they make them idols, that they may be cut off. I have written to him the great things of My Law, but they were counted as a strange thing. For Israel hath forgotten his Maker, and buildeth palaces, and Judah hath multiplied fenced cities.”

9. Whereas the Righteous use of Power is limited to the lawful exercise of all Godly Authority; (Romans 6:16) “Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?”

10. Whereas men have turned away from the one true God our creator and serve other gods such as but not limited to the goddess JUSTICE, and have begun increasingly to exercise Unrighteous Dominion; (Jude 11) “Woe unto them! For they have gone in the way of Cain and ran greedily after the error of Balaam for reward, and perished in the gainsaying…”; (Genesis 10:10) “And the beginning of his kingdom was Babel, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh….”

11. Whereas, "(Matthew 6:24) “No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." compare (Luke 16:13)

12. Whereas the “redeemed” Peculiar People of Christ choose to voluntarily of their own free will seek, follow and obey the One True God; (Matthew 6:33) "But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness, and all these things shall be added unto you…”

Now Therefore We, the Peculiar People of the nation of Heaven, cognizant of the Scriptural meaning of sin, (1 John 3:4) “Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.", and knowing that as (John 13:16) . . .”The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.", Therefore I must now Withdraw from all de-facto Authority, and Abandon all Interest in all de facto governments of the world.

Therefore I, Iassume the Duties laid upon me by the one true Lord of this world.

Therefore We, the citizens of Heaven declare all government contracts of Corvee privilege, benefit and adhesion void ab initio as most were laid upon us as sureties before our age of consent and all were laid upon us without disclosure or knowledge of the consequences of our actions. All men who attempt to force redeemed citizens of Heaven into servitude to another gods law by means of threats, duress, and coercion including demanding appearance before the alter of any court shall always be involuntary acts and forced servitude to another’s god. All men who deny Christ’s claim of redemption and lay upon citizens of Heaven surety are not of God but are of Satan and that man is the Anti-Christ. (1John 4:3) “And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that [spirit] of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.” (Revelation 14:9) “And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image...”

(James 4:17) “Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.”

Therefore We, the Peculiar People of the nation of Heaven, do hereby declare Our intent to be separate and apart from the nations, godhead and laws of man. (Romans 12:2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

Statement of Sovereign

We, the Peculiar People of the nation of Heaven, do hereby declare that We recognize as Our One King, the Lord Yashua Jesus, the Christ, Son of the One True God.

Statement of Law

We, the Peculiar People of the nation of Heaven, cognizant of the meaning of "Law", said word being synonymous with oath and covenant, do hereby declare that Our Law is the Holy Scriptures as written in their original languages, and translated into the books of the King James Bible, authorized version Anno Domini sixteen hundred eleven.
Statement of Judgment

We, the Peculiar People of the nation of Heaven, having received the Authority from the One True God to exercise Dominion over Our own Matters, and accepting the Duty to do so Righteously, and being cognizant of the Words from the First Book of Corinthians, chapter six, verses one through eight;

"Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? Know ye not that we shall judge angels? [then] how much more [the] things that pertain to this life? If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the ecclesia. I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another. Why do ye not rather take wrong? why do ye not rather [suffer yourselves to] be defrauded? Nay, ye do wrong, and defraud, and that [your] brethren."

Therefore We, do declare the Right and Duty to resolve our own Matters, and do hereby join in communion with Christ’s redeemed Ecclesia, the Holy Spirit and join with the body of Christ in obedience to his word and promises.

(Isaiah 33:22) “For the Lord is our judge, the Lord is our lawgiver, the Lord is our king; he will save us.”

Whom these Presents shall come, that:

In Witness Whereof, I Duly Authorize This Declaration as my lawful Exercise of Faith and declare Liberation from the bondage of involuntary servitude to the laws and will of other gods, I have hereunto below written My Christian Appellation, and sealed the Same with my mark, on the thirteenth day of the March, in the year of Our Lord and Saviour Yashua Jesus, the Christ, Two thousand five.
By the Grace and Mercy of Yashua Jesus, the Christ, I have the Honor of being a Christ Follower.

L.S.

On this _________________ day of the _________________ month in the year of Our Lord and Saviour Yashua Jesus, the Christ, Two thousand five, We, the Undersigned Christ Following Men, having ascertained that Our Brother / Sister Name has read and Knows the contents of this affirmation, did witnesses his / her mark and sealing of the Same, and do hereby testify to the foregoing, by voluntarily setting Our Hand and Sealing Same.

We have the honor of being Servants of Christ and sealing our mark as witnesses establishing the truth of this declaration. (Matthew 18:15) “in THE MOUTH OF TWO OR, THREE WITNESSES EVERY WORD MAY BE ESTABLISHED”. compare (Deuteronomy 19:15)

L.S.

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 16 Mar 2005 :  09:18:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sometimes I am reminded about an approbation I made to the Declaration of Independence and filed public notice with the county clerk.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_approbation3.jpg

Some of you may have noticed my occasional usage of the Great Seal of Authority for the State of Colorado corporation. I have never been challenged on this... well once when I made up a picture ID for myself and sent that to the Department of Revenue I got a letter back saying they were forwarding it to the Attorney General. I wrote a letter back thanking the Department of Revenue. It had not occurred to me to notify the Attorney General too.

Over the years I have probably written pretty much the same thing as your declaration 1234jagal. In much the same way and into non-statutory abatements. The abatements work because they incorporate a proper refusal for cause and default on the uncorrected misnomer.

Do not worry all. I am not going to persist and get into another argument about it. But once the approbation, my signature on the Declaration of Independence came to mind so I went to the county clerk for a fresh copy. They could not find it. So I suggested they call a deputy sheriff and start an investigation. This caused some more mulling about with furled brows. So I went to discharge more time with federal reserve tokens to ward off the ticket witch. When I came back it was on the counter, the approbation. For free. They must have thought I was headed across the street to the Sheriff.

My point is that there must be some kind of territorial or recognizable embassy in such declarations. I suppose there may be merits to the theory you score points with God and therefore He will clear paths for you to live free and own property. Well... I know a lot of people who seem to have good relationships with God and through belief Jesus is the Only Begotten Son and they are in the same boat with the IRS, traffic laws etc. with the rest of you. [Not having a SSN* or DOB keeps me excluded.] Debt action in assumpsit.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* The Social Security Administration explained exactly how to get rid of it. It involved no declarations. Quite the opposite. You get rid of your SSN by not saying it or writing it down. The moment you say it or write it down, you have just revived it.

Edited by - David Merrill on 16 Mar 2005 09:31:59
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000