Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  23:22:14  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Hi Alisa,

First off, they have never entered a lien. They only have a notice of lien. That is just part of their fraud. I understand what you are saying and agree.

I now have the first 62 pages of the book "Are you lost at 'C'?" in word format. The rest will have to be scanned in. Once I get that done, I will be making it available on CD or anyone interested. This book lays out the course for getting your remedy against the IRS and getting them to leave you alone, and all those other things you want. I hope to have it completed in a few weeks.

Peace,

Lewis

Hi Lewis,

Did you ever get those 62 pages of the book "Lost at C" scanned in, and if so, have you made it available to others? Also, what is your opinion as far as the information in it? Do you really consider it an effective "remedy"?

Thanks!
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 16 Sep 2004 :  23:26:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
You say you filed a UCC-1 with the state. I will bet you a dollar to your donut that you commited a fraud when you did it. I have seen literally thousands that are not worth the paper they are printed on.
Hi Lewis,

Where in the law does it say that a "Claim of Lien" must be filed before a UCC-1 is filed? Where can I go to find where it says that?

Edited by - Livefree on 16 Sep 2004 23:27:54
Go to Top of Page

Jaywood216
Occasional Poster

USA
13 Posts

Posted - 19 Sep 2004 :  23:24:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,

Somewhere I heard or read that there was a law passed around 1980 that required attorners to represent both sides of a case. Can anyone on this forum verify that and show me where to find it if it does exist? Thanks in advance, Jim
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 20 Sep 2004 :  08:12:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Have not heard of it. Albeit I believe the Bar will hold any attorney to put out a best effort to protect the stance (outside the scope of primary fiduciary responsibility to the Bank and Fund), prosecute or defend a client on retainer. Also a "judge" can require an attorney to represent any client and sometimes this is the short end of the stick for any self-respecting attorney (no pay and obviously guilty).

All attorneys are officers of the court where they cross the Bar. So therefore it behooves one to ask the "judge", "What is your attorney registration number?" This recuses the court. I have never had an attorney answer; only objection that I am already arraigned. I always abate the "incedent" for misnomer but would also just say, if forced to appear, that I have not been arraigned until I say I have answered, not the attorney. Then repeat the question about the registration number.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/abatement.gif
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/judgment.jpg

Do not get me wrong. I love the attorney jokes. I think these characters are leeches on society, feeding and stirring strife (licensed barratry). They are all in the same form "revenooers" like Snuffy Smith used to rant after in the comics. There is no place for them in a common law, wealth-oriented society. They feed on debt (death) currency and mortgage (death-promises). But a law saying an attorney must represent both sides at once, while in agreement with the hypocritical nature or attorneys, would not make any sense.

Regards,

David Merrill

Edited by - David Merrill on 20 Sep 2004 08:18:28
Go to Top of Page

DRELOC

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2004 :  02:37:02  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can you contact me at 1-786-385-7290

Andre Page
Go to Top of Page

DRELOC

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2004 :  02:46:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
HELP PLEASE

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO'S HOUSE WAS SOLD IN A TRUSTEE SALE AND I AM STARTING TO PUT THIS INDIVIDUAL THROUGH A NOTORIAL PROCCESS AND PUT A UCC LIEN ON THE HOUSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHO BOUGHT IT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.
Go to Top of Page

DRELOC

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2004 :  02:51:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Livefree

[quote]One of the things that the IMF Decoder people are doing is sueing the IRS in State Small Claims courts to force the IRS to validate the debt the IRS claims the person owes. This seems to be very effect at making the IRS go away.
Hi Lewis,

I didn't know you could bring the IRS into small claims court. I'd like to see an IRS brought into small claims to VERIFY he has authority to send out a Notice of Levy.
Go to Top of Page

DRELOC

USA
24 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2004 :  02:55:29  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME HOW TO FILE A UCC LIEN
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2004 :  09:07:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Dreloc;

The method of curing remedy I propose is contrary to the UCC lien methods you are describing. Then again, just because you publish your number directly after my Post does not mean you are requesting only I call you.

I have never done any advertising and am not running a business. Capital integration is a process that as far as I am concerned is natural and has been prophecied throughout history; a TIKKUN, or Restoration.

Therefore I feel picking up your request would first, be using the Ecclesia for a prospective "client" base. I have tried to help people with my Posts, best I can but there is a dynamic; one court of competent jurisdiction telling a friend or two. When a man or woman already sees the alternative (to the Strawman/UCC Redemption) taking place in somebody's life, the overhead is cleared. Second, you would be extremely high overhead, me trying to convince you to drop all this useless clutter about how the UCC may be used - and in particular about the limitations in forum shopping under the UCC ("The UCC is common law" is an insidious lie. The UCC is the codified Law Merchant qualifying as a form of common law in certain circles).

On the "Credit River Money Decision" thread you may read about the suitor who was in quite the dilemma. http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=381&whichpage=5 For attempting to fire the movers at his home, he was suddenly facing felony charges for obstructing the deputy sheriff - all to be dropped only if he would not pursue his common law remedy. After being a few days in jail, for the first time in his life, all he needed to do was peaceable reentry onto his farm. He was convinced. He had lost track of the papers because the Sheriff moved all his stuff to a supportive neighbor's farm. No problem. The papers were in Spokane - the papers that spoke the truth about history and ownership. The man was paralyzed from the neck up about it. Fear can do that. He desperately wanted me to fax him the Credit River Money Decision and I kept telling him that if he wanted it, he must drive up to Spokane and get an authenticated copy certified by the deputy clerk in the US Courthouse. I told him, "If you cannot understand why, then you better not try peaceable reentry."

So I gather he opted to make it all go away. Including his home and farm.

The point is that the UCC Redemption, these liens, valid as they are do not function the way the Redemptionists say*. But you are vested in the belief set. So your friend is really in trouble, specially if he trusts in your faulty belief sets about the purpose and functions of liens.

There are several people on this Topic who will gladly call you and tell you the things that you already believe are true. None of these things can be supported by valid judgments certified and passing Rules of Evidence in a court of competent jurisdiction.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* I think it was '97 New Year's that one creative UCC Redemptionist was still in jail for his 'Flypaper Case" as I called it. Imagine all these black-robed attorneys stuck on his long string of UCC liens. He had liens against the properties of several Pueblo, Colorado 'judges' and they were getting desperate.

The Sheriff insisted on sending a letter he had written me "LEGAL MAIL"; and paying for the postage. Looking at the process, I figured the General Assembly had appointed me counsel to this man so they could consider my acquiescence default (if I made no response within 30 days) for legislation they had pending against these UCC Liens against public officials. I accepted the commission and clearly released all the jailed man's liens by order from my court of competent jurisdiction. However the release depended on having both my signature and the man in jail's. So if the man wanted to keep the liens, he could have just served the order on the lesser court with only my signature. However I suspect that he was too angry with me for admonishing against the lien process being used that way; too angry to figure out how to keep the liens in place.

So within a couple months the General Assembly passed the legislation - otherwise illegal** - with the blessing of a court of competent jurisdiction, me. Typically in the State of Colorado anybody filing a UCC Lien against a public official's property is sentenced to about six years in prison.

** Since 1933, instead of an enacting clause, the General Assembly has been reduced to using a "necessity" trailer on every bill.

Edited by - David Merrill on 03 Oct 2004 18:04:17
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 16 Oct 2004 :  22:34:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw this message at the voice of freedom message board and thought anyone with liens attached to their house would be interested in talking to Brent about this:

http://members4.boardhost.com/sovereign/index.html?1097955957

"quick question about leins and trusts"

Until you have notified the government (through the Recorder's office) that you are no longer the owner of record, a lien against you will also attach your house. Once you are no longer the owner of record, a lien against you will not affect the house.

The IRS, however, does not place liens on anyone; it places a NOTICE OF LIEN/LEVY, which is an administrative notice that a legitimate lien or levy exists. However, if after having an IRS Notice of Lien/Levy placed on you, you were to obtain from the Secretary of State your UCC-11 taxpayer report of judgments, liens, levies and attachments, you would find no IRS lien or levy there. That is because the Notice of Lien/Levy is a NOTICE OF A NONEXISTENT LIEN OR LEVY! Such a Notice can be terminated. Freedom Bound can help you do that (call 888-385-3733 for more info.).

Finally, yes, you can put your house into a trust even if it was purchased on a mortgage. Once in trust, you can place a common law lien on the house to freeze title in the trust and secure your interest in the house. By the way, your lien supersedes the bank's or IRS' claims!
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2004 :  08:05:41  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dear Readers;

Elisa, “Livefree” has fallen for the Myth of the Ages* – common law.

That is right. Not meaning the common law in general but the privatization of the common law into private intellectual property by the Bar etc. The United States Corporation is formed in trust. The States, State of XXXX, are also corporations formed in trust^. The Birth Certificate bears the signature of the little footprints in contemplation the man or woman will utilize the public trust; the New Deal.

But that is not to be cruel. If the trusts work to keep usage of the property, then she is onto something. A decade ago the IMF published a Notice of Lien on “Hummingbird; a pure trust organization” correctly as my alter ego. And obviously Livefree is spouting the formation of the alter ego here. Alter ego by the simplest definition is when one becomes beneficiary and trustee at the same time. The artificial entity was therefore created wholly as a tax dodge. The only obstacle to curing the lien (by notice and grace) is that the names have changed. [I am certain that stipulations against this have been agreed to in any mortgage verbiage so do not fall for her unsubstantiated claim you can just remove your home even if it is under a mortgage. But then you can change the mortgage verbiage by innovation.]

The fallacy, the illusion begins with the notion that a Notice of Lien is not a valid lien. This is where the Myth of the Ages starts to play. A lien cures in common law through notice and grace – the combinatorial mathematics ‘home rule’ of global municipality – METRO. The curtain the wizard hides behind is a thin veil indeed – privatization of the common law. To dispel the abracadabra I only need to tell you that after thirty days grace, if the man or woman fails to treat the curing notice properly, it cures in law. So do not fall for that one either. A notice of lien is a bona fide lien after thirty days. [The Myth also dictates only one way to respond to the Notice; go arrange payments with the IMF. But there is also another possibility as proven by Ted Edwards’ bank counsel determining a suitor has handled the advances of the IMF properly. http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/suitors.zip]

One only needs to step back a little and reread the Reply above. Owning by removing yourself from ownership makes no sense. If you are compelled to operate in commerce then utilize the fiduciary relationships formed in the New Deal. This is the public trust and confusion arises by allowing the privatization of the common law therein. Understand it well for yourself. Lose the distinction between the Strawman and the Legal Name. Consider them the same but for that the Strawman is simply capitalizing on the Legal Name prior to the death/debt of the man or woman responding to either. Look at gravestones and memorials – ALL UPPER CASE. There is a life annuity (METRO; global municipality can often be considered City of Babylon in the Bible) taken out upon Birth Certificate entry – thus “Cradle to the Grave”. http://www.imf.org/external/pubs/ft/fandd/2001/03/desoto.htm

Form a proper understanding of the distinction between true name and legal name. There you will find understanding of fiduciary relationships and your right to refuse for cause. Never has any debate been formed over the right of a Man or Woman being able to turn down a contract offer – even the New Deal. For it was written in 1215, Magna Charta before privatization: "34. The writ which is called praecipe shall not for the future be issued to anyone, regarding any tenement whereby a freeman may lose his court."

Regards,

David Merrill.

* Best I know this is the title of an extremely paranoid article published by the American's Bulletin in February of 1997. Being written from inside the delusional state of paranoia, it only describes symptoms of the Myth. Like the 1995 "METRO 1313; Head of the Beast?" no solutions are proposed.

^ Article VI of the Constitution allows for the formation of public trusts.

Edited by - David Merrill on 19 Oct 2004 06:08:39
Go to Top of Page

georgelaurie

USA
28 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2004 :  10:35:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DRELOC

HELP PLEASE

I HAVE A FRIEND WHO'S HOUSE WAS SOLD IN A TRUSTEE SALE AND I AM STARTING TO PUT THIS INDIVIDUAL THROUGH A NOTORIAL PROCCESS AND PUT A UCC LIEN ON THE HOUSE OF THE INDIVIDUAL WHO BOUGHT IT CAN SOMEONE HELP ME.

Dear DRELOC

What kind of deed was the conveyance transferred with? Was "quiet title" perfected?
You don't give much info. If the IRS is involved, they use a "quit claim deed" which is not the same as a "warranty deed". I could give you a quit claim deed assigning any interest I may have in the Empire State Bldg. I could also give you one for the Brooklyn Bridge, but it is possible that the person who "bought" your friends property may already have that. No statute of limitation for fraud.

George
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 18 Oct 2004 :  14:43:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes; quiet title is common law notice and grace.

Like the Declaration of Independence.
Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 27 Nov 2004 :  21:12:23  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by psalm119

Hello everyone,

quote:
I have just started to learn about the "Redemption Program" last year and got the UCC-1 filed with the state, then got the paperwork filed with the Secretary of the Treasury. The main reason why I got started with this was simply because I've been battling the IRS for several years now over some alleged amount of taxes they claim that I owe and thought this might be the answer to my problems.

I have been doing the "Acceptance For Value" and the "Bill Of Exchanges" every time I would get a collection letter, but for some reason all of this seems like it was a waste of time for the following reason:

You are just bringing up the rear. There were hundreds and thousands of people before you in the same desperate situation; bill of exchange and acceptance for value worked for some of them. And then, directives went down to IRS employees explaining what to do when someone does either of those; i.e., ignore it. Because the process is outside normal legal channels and as I see it, sort of ultra vires, no one has been able to come up with a way to enforce the process rendering it a waste of time as you are finding out.

I can tell that you don’t spend a lot of time muttering Jah’s Word as commanded in Jah’s Word because you are asking this bunch for a solution to your problem.

In 1990 I walked away from the IRS; by that I mean about three payment programs from three prior years. Jahuwah and I went through the scriptures together. I told Him that I wasn’t going to get crossways with him on the issue of not filing returns. After He walked me through the scriptures related to taxes and I realized that it would be alright with Him if I didn’t file tax returns, I concluded, “That’s it, I ain’t payin’ and I ain’t playin!” At that moment it literally felt like Jah put a steel rod down my spine. Exodus 23:22 was ringing in my ears and was brought to my remembrance, “But if thou shall indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto your enemies, and an adversary unto your adversaries.” This thought went through my head, if the IRS messes with me they are messing with my Father and He is way more then even the IRS can handle. You can watch a free online video of my testimony about everything the IRS tried to collect if you go to www.irs-armory.com and scroll down the page some. You will also find on that video an explanation given to me by the Father as to why I was able to walk away without them never getting a Penny and other people are involved in knock-down drag out fights that go on for years. One of the secrets of my success is in John 16, “19Jahshuwah knew that they wanted to ask Him, so He said to them, Are you wondering and inquiring among yourselves what I meant when I said, In a little while you will no longer see Me, and again after a short while you will see Me?” I clarify this according to my understanding: You need to be asking Him if you don’t understand or are uncertain what to do about any given situation. You can find this principle again and again. Scriptures like:

James 1:5-8
quote:
5 If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of Jahuwah, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. 6 But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. 7 For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of Jahuwah. 8 A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

Luke 11:9-10

quote:
9 So I say to you, Ask and keep on asking and it shall be given you; seek and keep on seeking and you shall find; knock and keep on knocking and the door shall be opened to you. 10 For everyone who asks and keeps on asking receives; and he who seeks and keeps on seeking finds; and to him who knocks and keeps on knocking, the door shall be opened.

Proverbs 16:3 (Amplified)

quote:
3Roll your works upon the Jahuwah; commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and so shall your plans be established and succeed.

Job 22:21-28

quote:
21 Acquaint now yourself with Him [agree with Jahuwah and show yourself to be conformed to His will] and be at peace; by that [you shall prosper and great] good shall come to you. 22 Receive, I pray you, the law and instruction from His mouth and lay up His words in your heart.][by muttering it] 23 If you return to the Almighty [and submit and humble yourself before Him], you will be built up; if you put away unrighteousness far from your tents, 24 If you lay gold in the dust, and the gold of Ophir among the stones of the brook [considering them of little worth], 25 And make the Almighty your gold and [the Lord] your precious silver treasure, 26 Then you will have delight in the Almighty, and you will lift up your face to Jahuwah. 27 You will make your prayer to Him, and He will hear you, and you will pay your vows. 28 You shall also decide and decree a thing, and it shall be established for you; and the light [of Jahuwah's favor] shall shine upon your ways.[/red][It will be revealed to you what it is that you need to do!]

Jahshuwah said in John 14:30, “…the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.” I was shown that the “nothing” that the prince of this world looks for when he comes is the sin in our lives. If he comes and finds none like he did with Jahshuwah, then there is nothing he can do. The only way he could get to Jahshuwah is because he was allowed to.

Now, here are some scriptures where the prince of this world may be finding something in you:

It might be found in Matthew 6:19-:

quote:
19Do not gather and heap up and store up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust and worm consume and destroy, and where thieves break through and steal. [Here is a mistake, or, sin if you will; your treasures were stored up in the equity of your house. The thieves are helping themselves to it.] 20But gather and heap up and store for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust nor worm consume and destroy, and where thieves do not break through and steal; 21For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. [Ouch!! Your post shows where your heart is.] 22The eye is the lamp of the body. So if your eye is sound, your entire body will be full of light. [You can see from Job 22:28 above that having your body full of light means knowing what to do. To get it single, you’ve got focus on doing the most important thing; being a doer of Jah’s Word. The Father knows how to turn the IRS upside down and he’ll let you help when your eye gets single.] 23But if your eye is unsound, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the very light in you [your conscience] is darkened, how dense is that darkness! 24No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will stand by and be devoted to the one and despise and be against the other. [When you have one Master the money (numbers in the computer or worthless paper covered with images and idols) that they have tied up becomes meaningless; all things are yours (1 Cor. 3:22); there’s more where that came from if you’ve been laying up treasure in heaven by doing the good works he has foreordained for you to do.] You cannot serve Jahuwah and mammon (deceitful riches, money, possessions, or whatever is trusted in). 25 Therefore I tell you, stop being perpetually uneasy (anxious and worried) about your life [Here is a commandment you might want to look into.], what you shall eat or what you shall drink; or about your body, what you shall put on. Is not life greater [in quality] than food, and the body [far above and more excellent] than clothing? 26Look at the birds of the air; they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father keeps feeding them. Are you not worth much more than they? 27And who of you by worrying and being anxious can add one unit of measure (cubit) to his stature or to the span of his life?(2) 28And why should you be anxious about clothes? Consider the lilies of the field and learn thoroughly how they grow; they neither toil nor spin. 29Yet I tell you, even Solomon in all his magnificence (excellence, dignity, and grace) was not arrayed like one of these. [I Kings 10:4-7.] 30But if God so clothes the grass of the field, which today is alive and green and tomorrow is tossed into the furnace, will He not much more surely clothe you, O you of little faith? 31Therefore do not worry and be anxious, saying, What are we going to have to eat? or, What are we going to have to drink? or, What are we going to have to wear? 32For the Gentiles (heathen) wish for and crave and diligently seek all these things, and your heavenly Father knows well that you need them all. 33But seek (aim at and strive after) first of all His kingdom and His righteousness (His way of doing and being right), and then all these things taken together will be given you besides.][And these things will come from a source the IRS has no control over.] 34So do not worry or be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will have worries and anxieties of its own. Sufficient for each day is its own trouble.

Probably you’ve read this many times but have just never applied it to yourself.

Another is Matthew 5:40:

quote:
40And if anyone wants to sue you and take your undershirt (tunic), let him have your coat also. 41And if anyone forces you to go one mile, go with him two [miles].

Wouldn’t “anyone” include the IRS? Aren’t they basically suing you in an administrative proceeding? When the reference is made to forcing you to go one mile, it was my understanding that the Roman soldiers [government] were in the habit of making whoever was around carry their pack; usually the distance required was one mile. The people were kind of unhappy about this forced servitude. On this principle wouldn’t you have to give the IRS another stack of money the same size plus let them keep what they have already tied up? What I’m saying is, you have to get your eyes off the money and get them onto Jahuwah. If he wants you to have it it won’t happen until you are compliant with his requirements; i.e. your eye being single.

quote:
I have read the "Redemption Companion" from the American's Bulletin which has educated me a little bit about things, but my knowledge is still very limited and do not know what to do at this point.

I was considering buying the "Cracking The Code, 3rd Edition" book (which is beeing advertised in the "Redemption Companion") but I didn't know if it would be worth the money. If anyone out there has bought the book, would you recommend I buy it??

The best book about dealing with the IRS is sitting right there in your house. John 8:31 says, “So Jahshuwah said to those Jews who had believed in Him, If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], you are truly My disciples. 32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free."

Here is Bear's amplified version adopted to your situation:

So Jahshuwah said to Psalm119 who claimed to believe in Him, If you abide in My word [hold fast to My teachings and live in accordance with them], and not pay any attention to Redemption Companion or Cracking the Code you are truly My disciple. 32 And you will know the Truth, and the Truth will set you free from the curse of having the IRS tie up and steal your money.

quote:
The amount of money beeing held in escrow is a very large amount and has put me in some VERY serious financial problems.

This proves that your source is not from above. When your source is from above it is unaffected by anything anyone in this world does. Look at Isaac in Genesis 26:

quote:
1 AND THERE was a famine in the land, other than the former famine that was in the days of Abraham. And Isaac went to Gerar, to Abimelech king of the Philistines. 2 And the Jahuwah appeared to him and said, Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land of which I will tell you. 3 Dwell temporarily in this land, and I will be with you and will favor you with blessings; for to you and to your descendants I will give all these lands, and I will perform the oath which I swore to Abraham your father. 4 And I will make your descendants to multiply as the stars of the heavens, and will give to your posterity all these lands (kingdoms); and by your Offspring shall all the nations of the earth be blessed, or by Him bless themselves, 5 For Abraham listened to and obeyed My voice and kept My charge, My commands, My statutes, and My laws. 6 So Isaac stayed in Gerar.

12 Then Isaac sowed seed in that land and received in the same year a hundred times as much as he had planted, and the Jahuwah favored him with blessings.

All you’ve got to do is abide in His Word and do it. One way or another Jahuwah will get the blessings to you.

quote:

I don't know what to do.

I've also been doing lots of research on the Internet and I'm finding all these different financial "programs" or "solutions" to different problems, but I don't know what is ligitamite and what is simply a "scam".

Are you willing to admit that you are not His sheep? John 10:27, "The sheep that are My own hear and are listening to My voice;" If you've committed and entrusted you way wholly to Jahuwah your thoughts should be telling you if they are a scam or if you should be doing them.

[quote]Any Feedback I can get on all these things I talked about would be really appreciate.

[red]You are dealing with men. Your Father is the ultimate manipulator; He knows how to get what He wants. As I see it there are two players in your scenario; the IRS and the title company. The title company is scared of the IRS and will only do what they tell them to do. There is something that motivates the IRS; they don’t want their works of darkness exposed and the U.S. Attorney gets upset when they create more work by creating lawsuits. The U.S. has waived sovereign immunity for actions taken by the IRS in the course of attempting to collect a tax that violate the IRM, the Code and the Regulations. The IRS cannot attempt to collect a tax without violating these three and they have already violated them. Go here and learn how there is a letter you can write that if well done will motivate them to turn your money loose:
http://legalbears.com/index.php?page=taxcollect
www.freedivorceforms.net/bookstore/dogs.php" target="_blank">http://www.freedivorceforms.net/bookstore/dogs.php

I worked a long time on this post. I hope it helps you and all who read it.

Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 28 Nov 2004 :  16:31:52  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
but my knowledge is still very limited and do not know what to do at this point.

quote:
At this point, I'm really at the end of my ropes and don't know what to do anymore.

quote:
I'm trying to seek the will of God in all of this, but I don't know what to do.

quote:
My #1 Goal in all this is to do the will of God.

quote:
Should I just "give up" and let the IRS walk all over me or should I continue the "fight"??

quote:
...but I don't know what is ligitamite and what is simply a "scam".

quote:
...I didn't know if it would be worth the money and didn't know if this would solve my problems with the IRS.

I was muttering the scriptures this morning and came across this in John 17:3:

quote:
And this is eternal life: it means to know to perceive, recognize, become acquainted with, and understand You, the only true and real Mighty One, and likewise to know Him, Jahshuwah as the Anointed One, the Messiah, Whom You have sent.

In know from studying law that the definition within the statute takes precedence over the definition in a dictionary. Above is the definition of eternal life that comes from the scripture itself.

In the old television series Lost in Space the robot, when it sensed danger would say, “Warning, warning, Will Robinson. Danger! Danger! After I muttered the above scripture I thought of the above quotes from your post and I heard the robot saying to you Warning! Warning! Danger! Danger! I thought to myself, I have got to get back to the computer and let Psalm119 know what I’ve heard. Here is the warning, when you say over and over I don’t know what he wants, I don’t know what to do, and I don’t know what to think it is probably an indication that you are not experiencing “eternal life!” To experience “eternal life” you must be perceiving, recognizing, understanding and being acquainted with Jahuwah and Jahshuwah. If you are doing those things you would have His mind and understand what He wants you to do; there will be no guessing and no uncertainty. You will know that you know. Daniel experienced this perceiving and recognizing in Daniel chapter 2:

quote:
16 And Daniel went in and desired of the king that he would set a date and give him time, and he would show the king the interpretation.

See how confident he is? We should have that same confidence and we will when we know Jahuwah the same way Daniel did.
quote:
17 Then Daniel went to his house and made the thing known to Hananiah, Mishael, and Azariah, his companions, 18 So that they would desire and request mercy of the Mighty One of heaven concerning this secret, that Daniel and his companions should not perish with the rest of the wise men of Babylon. 19 Then the secret was revealed to Daniel in a vision of the night, and Daniel blessed the Mighty One of heaven.

See, Daniel has the opportunity to not believe that the vision was not the answer to their prayer, but, instead he chooses to believe that the vision was the answer to the prayer. Whatever you ask for in prayer, believe (trust and be confident) that it is granted to you, and you will [get it]. Mark 11:24. Now the just shall live by faith; But if anyone draws back, My soul has no pleasure in him. Hebrews 10:38. By this faith we must believe that we have the mind of The Anointed One. 1 Corinthians 2:16.

I was muttering the scripture one morning as is my custom and I saw this for the first time in John 8 47:

quote:
Whoever is of Jahuwah listens to Jahuwah. [Those who belong to Jahuwah hear the words of Jahuwah.] This is the reason that you do not listen to Me is because you do not belong to Jahuwah and are not of Jahuwah or in harmony with Him.

Wow! If you want to hear Jahuwah, you must belong to him! Or, from another direction, if you are not hearing His voice and don’t know what He wants you to do, it must be because you don’t belong to Him. You are not His servant and that is not a good position to be in. Isaiah 65:12 tells us why:

quote:
I will destine you [says the Lord] for the sword, and you shall all bow down to the slaughter, because when I called, you did not answer; when I spoke, you did not listen or obey. But you did what was evil in My eyes, and you chose that in which I did not delight. 13Therefore thus says the Jahuwah your Mighty Creator: Behold, My servants shall eat, but you shall be hungry; behold, My servants shall drink, but you shall be thirsty; behold, My servants shall rejoice, but you shall be put to shame. 14Behold, My servants shall sing for joy of heart, but you shall cry out for pain and sorrow of heart and shall wail and howl for anguish, vexation, and breaking of spirit.

If we want to hear Jahuwah, the criterion is that we belong to Him. I’ve come up with this with regard to how we can know if we belong to Jahuwah. You belong to Him when you say, ‘I’ll go wherever you want me to go; I’ll do whatever you want me to do; I’ll say whatever you want me to say; whenever you want me to; even if it costs me all my possessions, my life, my marriage, my children and my reputation. He sees your heart and will know if you really mean it. If you do, you’ll start hearing his voice and will know at all times exactly what to do.

quote:
Here is another issued that I am confused about with God's word.

Jahuwah is not the source of confusion but of peace and order. 1 Corinthians 14:33. What I've been shown about confusion is that it comes when you hear two voices. The whole point of this post is to get Psalm119 and everyone else that reads this to overthrow and destroy the strongholds, arguments, theories and reasonings and every proud and lofty thing that sets itself up against the true knowledge of Jahuwah; and to take every thought and purpose captive unto obedience the Anointed One. 2 Corinthians 10:4-5. When this is accomplished, confusion and double-mindedness leaves.

I hope this helps you, Bear

Go to Top of Page

psalm119

USA
32 Posts

Posted - 14 Dec 2004 :  21:01:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
legalbear,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU for the 2 replies you just posted on this forum. They have been very helpful. I really appreciate you taking the time to research and give me all those scripture verses related to my situation.

I sent you a personal reply as well, but I wanted to make sure that you got this, so I'm posting a quick note on the forum as well.

I did have one question for you though: I was browsing through your various websites and I noticed that you have a website about "FREE DIVORCE FORMS" and I was wandering WHY you were helping people learn how to file for divorce when God specifically HATES such a thing. Read Malachi 2:13-16

quote:
Mal:2:14: Yet ye say, Wherefore? Because the LORD hath been witness between thee and the wife of thy youth, against whom thou hast dealt treacherously: yet is she thy companion, and the wife of thy covenant.
Mal:2:15: And did not he make one? Yet had he the residue of the spirit. And wherefore one? That he might seek a godly seed. Therefore take heed to your spirit, and let none deal treacherously against the wife of his youth.
Mal:2:16: For the LORD, the God of Israel, saith that he hateth putting away(i.e. "divorce"): for one covereth violence with his garment, saith the LORD of hosts: therefore take heed to your spirit, that ye deal not treacherously.

If you don't mind, can you please explain the purpose of that website (i.e. http://www.freedivorceforms.net ) as I am a little bit confused.

"I have chosen the way of truth; I have set my heart on your laws."
PSALM 119:30
Go to Top of Page

legalbear

USA
55 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2004 :  00:12:05  Show Profile  Visit legalbear's Homepage  Send legalbear a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
I did have one question for you though: I was browsing through your various websites and I noticed that you have a website about "FREE DIVORCE FORMS" and I was wandering WHY you were helping people learn how to file for divorce when God specifically HATES such a thing. Read Malachi 2:13-16

Psalm119: I'm going to answer that by asking you a question. What do you know about divorced people based on what Jahshuwah said in the Scriptures?

quote:
If you don't mind, can you please explain the purpose of that website (i.e. http://www.freedivorceforms.net ) as I am a little bit confused.

I am also going to answer this one with a question. What was Jahshuwah's reply when they queried him on why he hung out with wine bibbers, drunkards, tax collectors and harlots?
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2004 :  07:59:03  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, Psalm 119:
Peace be unto the house.
Though the questions were not directed at us, we shall interject some thoughts on this subject.
First of all Yahowshua makes this statement, which we believe to be a key in this issue:
What therefore Yahowah hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
A marriage is a three-party trust, not two, not four, but three. The reason we stress this is because the third party may be one of two entities; it may be Yahowah or it may be the STATE, but not both, in our humble opinion, for it is written, no man can serve two masters. Based on this, if one has made application [prayer] to the STATE, then it is the STATE which “hath joined together”, and not Yahowah; "...by the power vested in me by the STATE of _______, I now pronounce you man and wife". This is why STATE SANCTIFIED CHURCHES [501(c)(3)] and licentious, oops, licensed MINISTERS require a LICENSE from the STATE; this is from whence they derive their power. They are not married [incorporated] to him who has ascended, but rather they are married [incorporated] to the STATE; and the two have become one, and they must obey their "husband", which of course is the STATE. The STATE has said something to the effect of, “if a married couple wishes to “believe” that GOD is the third party in that marriage, let ‘em think it.”
Hence, if Yahowah be ‘Elohiym [Ruler] of that marriage, there shall be no divorce except in the case of fornication, and fornication takes two courses, one is of a sexual nature, and the other is if he or she wishes to have an ‘elohiym other than Yahowah.
But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery
However, if the STATE be ‘elohiym in that marriage, divorce according to this “god” is acceptable, even on a whim. Thayer’s Greek Definitions correctly says this regarding the word apoluo, the Greek word Dr Strong says means “(specifically) divorce”, “4) used of divorce, to dismiss from the house, to repudiate. The wife of a Greek or Roman may divorce her husband”.
If thou buy [to get, acquire, create, buy, possess] an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. If he came in by himself, he shall go out by himself: if he were married, then his wife shall go out with him. If his master have given him a wife, and she have born him sons or daughters; the wife and her children shall be her master's, and he shall go out by himself. And if the servant shall plainly say, I love my master, my wife, and my children; I will not go out free: Then his master shall bring him unto the judges; he shall also bring him to the door, or unto the door post; and his master shall bore his ear through with an aul; and he shall serve him for ever. Exodus 21:2-6
[Note: there are no Hebrew words in these preceding verses for “he” or “him”, thus it could very easily apply to both men and women servants.]
Does this mean that when one comes out of bondage that he or she must leave the others behind? Not necessarily...
But to the rest speak I, not Yahowah: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but Yahowah hath called us to peace. 1Corinthians 7:12-15
Agreed, this may be up in the air, so to speak, for Shaul/Paul makes abundantly clear at the outset that it is him speaking this and not Yahowah, but it seems to fit.
Exodus 12:38 And a mixed multitude went up also with them; and flocks, and herds, even very much cattle.
What does "mixed" mean? Some say that it is strictly a race issue, but some of those same people say that the Egyptians were Yisra'elites, so what does it really mean? Here is the root word for "mixed" according to Brown-Driver-Briggs' Hebrew Definitions:
H6148
'arab

BDB Definition:
1) to pledge, exchange, mortgage, engage, occupy, undertake for, give pledges, be or become surety, take on pledge, give in pledge
1a) (Qal)
1a1) to take on pledge, go surety for
1a2) to give in pledge
1a3) to exchange
1a4) to pledge
1b) (Hithpael)
1b1) to exchange pledges
1b2) to have fellowship with, share

It just could very well be that this is referring to people who have given their Pledge of Allegiance to Pharoah and are married to citizens of Yisra'el, who hopefully, have given their Pledge of Allegiance to Yahowah, rather than men [the creature].
What a "brother" might be doing involving himself in STATE MARRIAGES, and we don't know that any are, we cannot say.
We hope this has been helpful.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 15 Dec 2004 09:40:05
Go to Top of Page

David Merrill
Advanced Member

USA
1147 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2004 :  09:48:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From Yitzchak Elchanan's book The Word; The Dictionary that Reveals the Hebrew Source of English (ISAAC MOZESON):

ARBO(R) [A]RaBHaH Ayin-Resh-Bhet-Hey
AH-RAH-VAH_________________[A-R-BH]
ROOTS: ARBOR and eleven related words are from this Latin word for tree. All the Romance languages use the word, but the Portuguese pronounce it arVore.
(...) ARABHA (willow) is a leafy tree worthy of an ARBORETUM, as seen in Leviticus 23:40, "take . . . boughs of leafy trees, and willows of the brook." Following the Biblical command, traditional Jews include (...) ARAVOT (willow branches) in their celebration of Sukkot or Tabernacles.
The weeping willow is not named because weeping is inherent in its graceful drooping. It is the immortal lines of Psalms 137:1-2 that made all willows weep: "By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. We hanged our harps upon the willows in the midst thereof." The quote here is from the King James version, which generations of English speakers grew up on. The newer translations (University of Chicago, JPS) render the same tree as a poplar, making (...) ARABHA the more appropriate etymon for a wider, generic tree word like ARBOR.

BRANCHES: TREE likewise derives from a Hebrew word for a particular tree. The TiRZaH of Isaiah 44:14 has been translated holm, oak, lime tree and linden tree. The Polish tree, drzewo, retains the Z that is weakened in Greek drys and which is pruned off the Russian (dyerevo), Danish (trae), and Anglo-Saxon (treow) trees. The Aleph-ReshZayin, EReZ, (ceder -- Psalms 29:5) is related to the TiRZaH. An initial Tahf of a 4 root-letter is not the sub-root of treeness. (As is the Tahf at “THERAPY.” ) The Aleph-Resh-Zayin core-root of trees is grounded in earth, Aleph-Resh-Tsaddi. Secular linguistics doesn’t have a separate root for TREE. The invented IE root of tree is deru (to be firm, solid, steadfast), considering a TREE cognate with DURESS, TRIM, TRUCE, TROTH, TRUE and TRUST.
SYCAMORE is borrowed from SHiQMaH (I Kings 10:27), and may be the reason why the Romanian fig is smochin instead of a form of FahG – see “FIG.”
Go to Top of Page

Oneisraelite
Advanced Member

uSA
833 Posts

Posted - 15 Dec 2004 :  10:18:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Greetings and salutations, David:
Peace be unto the house.
You are a virtual plethora of knowledge. Thank you.
The reason the "willow" is used in the fashion which we we attepting to demonstrate is, "from the use of osiers as wattles".
OSIER, n. o'sher. A willow or water willow, or the twig of the willow, used in making baskets.
WATTLE, n. [L., a shoot.] 2. To twist or interweave twigs one with another; to plat; to for a kind of network...
PLAT, v.t. [from plait, or plat, flat.] To weave
This, of course, is why it was used, to allegorically convey the thought of "mixed"...it was this "interweaving", that we say was perhaps of citizens of two different 'elohiym. Becoming surety is a form of "interweaving", from whence BDB gets that definition.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

Edited by - Oneisraelite on 15 Dec 2004 10:20:47
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.28 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000