New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kingsfamily
Occasional Poster

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  00:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone! I'm a newbie and I'm wondering if some of you here can explain a bit more about land and property taxes. I am currently PIA/FOIA my assessor's office trying to find out more information about our home/land that God has given to us as caretakers.
So far, the assessors office does not have a contract with us, and they do not have any written document that gives them the jurisdiction to tax and assess our home/land(not in business) other than their state constitution and property tax codes?

Is anyone dealing with land/property issues that could possibly comment on this please?

Thanks,
Virginia

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  13:50:50  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/prolegomena.html

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/avoidance.html

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living... - Mark 12:27
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  14:34:35  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They way I see it, it's like building a house. Choose a stable location for the house to stand. In relation to society where do you stand? Do you stand on your claim to ownership? On your civil rights? Constitutional rights? "God" given natural rights as per the Bible? Or on self-evident truth written on all mens' hearts? A significant part of where you stand is who's in charge of it. You must obey the one who rules the place you stand.

What is the chain of precepts from the foundation you stand on to your use of the land? Does it include the authority for the organization called "county" to impose a charge on you for your claim of ownership? For example, do you consider yourself a member of the organization called "county", aka resident, registered voter? If one claims to be a member, can he refuse to pay the membership fees, dues and fines without consequence?

Some thoughts that come to mind, for your consideration.

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

kingsfamily
Occasional Poster

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  17:10:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks brother Jay......well, I try my best to stand on God and Him alone and to live as peacefully as possible with others, knowing that I must be diligent as well studying and learning. I believe that all land and property is God's, and nothing new exists. We are but only caretakers of it, knowing that God has given each of His children an inheritance.
I've decided not to have a voter registration card, no mortgage, no residential homestead, no driver's license,and I am happily unemployed homeschooling my last child at home. There is an issued social security card that they made out for the legal fiction, but I do not consent to things I did not autograph myself and it has not been used in 24 years. There is also a certificate of "live" birth that my mom filled out (of course unknowingly) for me, and what's kinda funny is that many talk about the all caps name....many certificates of LIVE birth do not have all caps! I'm thinking it may not really matter if it's only a record of an incident right?

My standing in society would be that of a daughter of the King, woman,wife,mother, and friend, living as an inhabitant of America as a servant of the most High.

I believe I received an abrupt answer to prayer, having been through a sick time in my life last year without any health insurance, feeling sorry for myself and having the nerve and gall of asking God if this was the life of abundance that He spoke of and what happened to all the wonderful things that He said would be done by those who "follow" Him? Even in my anger and ignorance of not realizing that trials come and go as well and we overcome them with we trust in HIM 100%..... He has so merciful and loving towards me, and started showing me that nothing is as it seems and that those that have faith must also walk by it even in the midst of everything seeming as though He is far away.

I needed to seek Him first and all things would be revealed as He saw fit, as all things will come to pass. It was quite shocking and unbelievable at first and why we are basically living this life in treason to Him and in this system that we find ourselves in. How the pleasures of this life seem so nice for a season and how the things of this life can take us oh so far away from the beauty and peace that only He can give. I am currently asking for His help in finding the way OUT of Babylon. Expatriating is out of the question, since my family ancestors have been here before America was named.

From what I have gathered thus far, is that the US Constitution sets standards for the government to follow in regards to taxes and ALL written law for that matter. The Constitution is only a small part of the organic laws of the US. Each organic law fits together as pieces to a puzzle.
All of this Jay, makes it extremely difficult for believers to know which way to go! We cannot live peaceably here if we pretend that courts, governments,lawyers,prison, etc. do not exist or they cannot have an impact on one's family and life, because they do, all the times and believers are in prison as well! Someone once told me that they are here to make our lives miserable, since we have abandoned our God......a little dramatic I say, but none the less, some truth!

Hopefully here, I can take and glean what can help in my exodus out of Babylon(not the land)and not moving to the jungles of timbuktu. Unfortunately it seems that I also must be learned of the tools (mans written laws,rules,regulations,etc.) to know my enemy and when to take a stand.

In Him,
Virginia
Some questions for any of you:
1.Does registering one's home/land with the recorder's office place one under their jurisdiction?
2.Other than color of title deeds, what else is there?
3.If property must be passed with consideration, how can debt bills be considered?
4.If the land patent states on it that the united states "relinquishes" all rights and title to said heirs and assigns, is this considered absolute title if one accepts the land patent?

Blessings,
Virginia

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Scott

They way I see it, it's like building a house. Choose a stable location for the house to stand. In relation to society where do you stand? Do you stand on your claim to ownership? On your civil rights? Constitutional rights? "God" given natural rights as per the Bible? Or on self-evident truth written on all mens' hearts? A significant part of where you stand is who's in charge of it. You must obey the one who rules the place you stand.

What is the chain of precepts from the foundation you stand on to your use of the land? Does it include the authority for the organization called "county" to impose a charge on you for your claim of ownership? For example, do you consider yourself a member of the organization called "county", aka resident, registered voter? If one claims to be a member, can he refuse to pay the membership fees, dues and fines without consequence?

Some thoughts that come to mind, for your consideration.

Jay Scott.

Go to Top of Page

kingsfamily
Occasional Poster

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  17:12:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you brother Bondservant!!! I will read these

Blessings,
Virginia

quote:
Originally posted by Bondservant

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/prolegomena.html

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/avoidance.html

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living... - Mark 12:27

Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  18:59:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Virginia,

From reading your post, it seems to me it's only a matter of time for you. I want out now too, but I think preparation, faith, and Divine timing are necessary factors. I'm guessing there are people that have taken the path we seek, and I've been looking for a fellow earthling to show me the way out for years now, but lately I'm thinking there's only so much we can show each other because the first exodus happens within and is only then manifested politically. The clearer we learn to hear the "Shepherd's voice", the easier responding to presumption of subjection to earthly rulers becomes, me thinks. ("Sayest thou.") Seems we each have a Guide that is already leading us out of Babylon and it's a matter of not letting ego distract and distress us.

Peace.

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

kingsfamily
Occasional Poster

USA
5 Posts

Posted - 25 Dec 2011 :  21:21:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh, not even brother Jay! I can only pray that it may be in my lifetime to see that someone figures this all out and shares what they know :- )

Virginia

quote:
Originally posted by Jay Scott

Virginia,

From reading your post, it seems to me it's only a matter of time for you. I want out now too, but I think preparation, faith, and Divine timing are necessary factors. I'm guessing there are people that have taken the path we seek, and I've been looking for a fellow earthling to show me the way out for years now, but lately I'm thinking there's only so much we can show each other because the first exodus happens within and is only then manifested politically. The clearer we learn to hear the "Shepherd's voice", the easier responding to presumption of subjection to earthly rulers becomes, me thinks. ("Sayest thou.") Seems we each have a Guide that is already leading us out of Babylon and it's a matter of not letting ego distract and distress us.

Peace.

Jay Scott.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.16 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000