New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2010 :  10:59:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
WHAT TO DO WHEN A FED CT REPEATEDLY USES THE FICTION NAME? I KEEP REFUSING MAIL AND THEY KEEP SENDING MORE. ISN'T THIS FRAUD IN THE INDUCEMENT?

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 27 Dec 2010 :  18:01:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Or is it an offer based upon presumption based upon prior or common behavior? Have you done anything to correct the mistake? Like show up as only a Man, claiming nothing?

I find these audio recordings particularly interesting:
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/44889

I think episodes 7-9 cover introductory information.

And this site provides a unique perspective:
http://www.whybefudd.info/

Be blessed.

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2011 :  18:54:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
IN MY ORIGINAL COMPLAINT, I MADE IT CLEAR THAT I AM A LIVE HUMAN BEING, NOT A FICTION AND THAT FOR THE CLERK TO CHANGE THE HEADING ON THE DOC WOULD BE FRAUD IN THE INDUCEMENT. THIS IS A CROSS-COMPLAINT AGAINST A MUNICIPAl TRAFFIC COURT, CLERKS, ATTY'S AND A CIRCUIT JUDGE, WHICH I REMOVED TO COUNTY CT. AND THEY REMOVED TO FED. CT. I HAVE THEM IN A VERY PROVABLE FRAUD. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. JOEMAC
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2011 :  19:10:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What's the fraud? And what's your proof?

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 01 Jan 2011 :  19:22:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I FILED A PET. FOR INJUNCTIVE RELIEF IN CIR. CT. THEY MAILED ME A NOTICE OF HEARING ON 1/5/09 FOR A HEARING TO BE HELD ON 1/7/09 AT 10 AM. I HAVE THEIR ENVELOPE WITH THE 1/5/09 POSTMARKED. THEN THE CIR. JUDGE CLAIMED THE NOTICE WAS MAILED ON 12/30/09 AND HAD A CLERK SWORE TO SAME. STILL A 12/30 MAILING WAS NOT ENUF TIME, AND WHEN DID U EVER HEAR OF A JUDGE HAVING A CLERK SWEAR TO A MAIL DATE B/4 IT WAS EVER BROUGHT UP?JOE MAC
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2011 :  12:52:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What outcome do you hope for?

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2011 :  16:46:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I HAVE NO IDEA. THEY REMOVED IT TO FED. CT.,NOT ME. I HAVE THEM COLD ON THE LAW, BUT THEY ONLY FOLLOW THE LAW WHEN IT IS TO THEIR BENEFIT. I AM SUEING A MUNICIPAL CT., THEIR JUDGE,THEIR LAWYER THEIR CLERK, A CIRCUIT JUDGE, COUNTY CLERK UNDER TITLE 42 FOR FRAUD, DENIAL OF DUE PROCESS. THEY HAVE CHANGED THE HEADING OF MY COMPLAINT TO THE FICTION NAME EVEN THO I CAUTIONED AGAINST THAT IN THE COMPLAINT. I KEEP REFUSING FOR FRAUD, BUT I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT.I KNOW THEY CANNOT DEAL WITH A LIVE MAN. ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED. THANKS, JOE MCQUATTERS
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 02 Jan 2011 :  17:30:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm sure you'll find what your looking for.

The question that comes to my mind is, can only LEGAL NAMES be recognized in the LEGAL system? Can one only use a LEGAL NAME to petition the LEGAL system? Are names used in the LEGAL system necessarily presumed to be aliases for a registered LEGAL NAME?

What "standing" does one, using a name not registered in the LEGAL system, have in the LEGAL system? How is one, using a not registered name, held accountable in the LEGAL system or obligated to by the LEGAL system?

In other words, what right do you have to petition the LEGAL system in a name other than the registered LEGAL NAME? I'm not saying you don't have the right, but I hope you can explain and defend it, if you do.
Go to Top of Page

Bondservant
Forum Administrator

382 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2011 :  05:32:05  Show Profile  Visit Bondservant's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A Good and Lawful Godly Man is foreign to their courts and cannot be recognized by them. A Man is foreign to their jurisdiction. They can only recognize within their bar a legal PERSON, CORPORATION, or INDIVIDUAL.
Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 03 Jan 2011 :  20:52:55  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I AGREE, BUT WHERE IS MY REMEDY FROR THE INJURY THEY CAUSED ME? joemac
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2011 :  09:11:59  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What exactly is the injury.

Love Jay.
Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2011 :  09:59:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
FALSE ARREST & IMPRISONMENT(15 MIN. ROADSIDE STOP) EXTORTION (135$ FINE RENDERED AFTER CASE WAS REMOVED TO HIGHER JURISDICTION) FAILURE TO GIVE NOTICE OF HEARING, MAIL FRAUD, ACTING WITHOUT SMJ.RICO OPERATION. THEY WERE GIVEN ADVANCE NOTICE THAT I AM A LIVE, NATURAL MAN, NOT A FICTION.
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2011 :  11:05:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I mean other than inconvenience and giving up a few fed notes.

Be blessed.

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 04 Jan 2011 :  21:22:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'M SORRY, I DON'T UNDERSTAND THE QUESTION. ARE THOSE NOT INJURIES? i did not remove to Fed. Ct,they did. I did not object to Fed. Ct. cause i have been in foreclosure 6 yrs. and i now intend to remove the foreclosure to fed. ct. I'm testing the waters. Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated. I filed a motion that destroys state court jurisdiction in foreclosure cases, even tho SC has foreclosed thousands of folks. Thanks much. joemac
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2011 :  10:47:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I apologize if my response was curt and I may be misleading you. I have NO experience defeating attorneys and bankers in a court action. And I don't see anyone else stepping up to the plate.

I DO have experience of the physical effects of what people call "foreclosure" and being locked in a jail cell for 18 hours.

My hope is this:

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head. Be not overcome of evil, but overcome evil with good."

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans%2012:19-21&version=KJV

Maybe I'm wrong, but it appears to me attorneys and government agents are far more skilled in legal actions than I, and have far more and bigger guns than I.

BUT...Peace and Love is infinitely more powerful than legal actions, guns and prisons.

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

Jay Scott
Advanced Member

uSA
181 Posts

Posted - 05 Jan 2011 :  11:44:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If court is a legal action. And if LEGAL NAMES are the only titles that can be used in a court action, then how is it an injury if the keepers of the court presume the name you are using in a court action is an alias of the LEGAL NAME?

Jay Scott.
Go to Top of Page

turkey

USA
4 Posts

Posted - 17 Feb 2011 :  09:59:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joemac

THANKS, JOE MCQUATTERS

Are you THE Joe MCQUATTTERS? i mean, the same Joe that has his own page over on Quatloo's Tax Protester Dummies list?
http://www.quatloos.com/taxscams/protcase/mcquatt.htm

Go to Top of Page

joemac
Occasional Poster

USA
9 Posts

Posted - 17 Mar 2011 :  18:19:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
YEP, THAT'S ME, IN MY YOUNGER DAYS.DIDN'T KNO I WAS FAMOUS.

CAN ANYONE HELP ME ON A LIBEL OF REVIEW? I'M WILLING TO PAY.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000