Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Admin
Forum Administrator

Saint Kitts and Nevis
114 Posts

Posted - 25 Oct 2001 :  14:30:48  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage
All about general delivery

You may want to get rid of your mail box and take the numbers off your house. These signify a 'commercial address' and not your location as a Good and Lawful Christian Man or Woman. Since 1863, the military took over control of what once was the Post Office. General delivery was the only form of mail prior to that time and was common to all people.

The current U.S. Postal Service (USPS) is in effect today as a corporation under military rule that services only the commercial persona in the field of military occupation. However, the common law post office still exists and general delivery has never been abolished, just hidden. This is why it is imperative that all Christians call for their mail in general delivery at the post office and no longer accept commercial free delivery by the USPS.

Let's first get it straight that the god ruling our governments today is the god of commerce, Mercurius. You may know him as Mercury. He is the god of profit and gain, and his fellow god Mars, the god of war, protects Mercury's interests. They were around when Jesus was taken up to a high mountain by the prince and ruler of this world, the boss and king of Mars and Mercury. Our Lord was shown all the worldly nations. The prince of this world tempted Jesus with these nations by saying I will give you all this power along with their glory because they have been given to me and to whom-so-ever I wish to give them to. If you'll worship me, all of this will be yours! Quite a bribe. But Jesus told him get behind me satan! It's written that you must worship the Lord your God and only Him will you serve [See Luke 4:5-8]. As God's great fallen angel, the worldly prince knew this well.

Residents, Bar attorneys, individuals, natural persons, persons, corporations, homeowners, homesteaders, officers, trustees, trusts, taxpayers, partnerships, directors, IRS 501(c)3 Churches and citizens (all these names are Federal and State statute or administrative code defined 'fictional entities') are addressed by number and street name or P.O. Box. These terms do not represent the Good and Lawful Christian Man or Woman. You are none of these fictional names in commerce, but once you accept free delivery at an address, you have voluntarily taken on the commercial fictional name or persona addressed in the letter.

[clivk the blue floppy icon at the top to view/print this entire article]

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27

jamesedwin
Occasional Poster

USA
7 Posts

Posted - 15 Jan 2003 :  21:30:18  Show Profile  Visit jamesedwin's Homepage
What should one do when registered mail is sent and you are asked to sign for it?
Should one also fill out a non statutory abatement and hand deliver this to the post office?

Peace and blessings
James Edwin
Go to Top of Page

DanielJacob
Advanced Member

USA
138 Posts

Posted - 31 Jan 2003 :  18:32:22  Show Profile  Visit DanielJacob's Homepage
James,
You don't have to sign for it unless you want to. No one can compel your signature for anything.

Peace brother
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000