Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 01 Aug 2003 :  16:58:01  Show Profile
Greetings in the name of Jesus, The Christ,

"Good government follow Gods Law,
Bad government do not follow Gods Law,
Ugly government neither follow Gods Law nor its own laws."

In Deuteronomy, Our Lord commands us to have His Laws on our right hand and on our foreheads. Not dangling like mere objects but rather in our hearts, minds and soul. To teach to our children and uphold from morning to night.

God is the only sovereign, therefore all governments are subject to Gods Law. For governments are to be servants of God. God commands us to not steal, not murder, not to kidnap, not to lie, not to commit adultery etc... Do you see and hear where our government has gone stray? Are we to follow the sinful laws our government, or any other government has passed? No! God is the only sovereign! Like a wife is to be subserviant to her husband only if her husband follows Gods law, so are we to be subserviant to our government ONLY IF IT FOLLOWS Gods Law.

We see today the meaning in revelations the meaning of the MARK.
When an evil government/state takes the place of God by fraud and deceit, it is no longer subject of God but the BEAST, a MONSTER. It demands its "citizens" to take THEIR MARK on their right hand and their foreheads or the BEAST/MONSTER will starve you by keeping the Children of God from buying, selling or trading.

In the new testament Jesus, the Christ, tells us that he comes not to abolish Gods Laws but to fulfill. For only if we, In Him, exceed the knowledge of these scribes and pharisees, then, and only then, can we inherit His Kingdom.

Dios con vosotros,
Manuel

Caleb
Advanced Member

Philippines
209 Posts

Posted - 02 Aug 2003 :  01:07:09  Show Profile
Dear Brother Manuel,

When the Spirit gives us eyes to see, it all becomes so simple and plain. I hadn't read Exodus in years - not since my eyes were opened. When I did recently, the truth you share jumped off the page at me. Christians debate endlessly about the Mark of the Beast, usually wasting their time with the six millionth theory on what 666 means. Yet the Mark itself is not up for debate if we simply read Yahweh's Law.

Exodus 13:9 & 13:16 mention the same reminders you mention from Deuteronomy 6. We are to have God's Law on our forehead and on our hand. If it is there, how can a Beast government put something else in its place? If we are lawless Christians, the Beast can Mark us any way it chooses. Note that verse mentioning the Mark in Revelation is 13:16 as well, so even the numbers line up to help us out.

However, what really caught my attention in re-reading the passage in Revelation was verse 17. It is not just the Mark we are to avoid. We can also buy and sell with the NAME of the Beast or the NUMBER of the Beast. Once I saw this it became clear that the Mark is no future event where we get a barcode on our forehead or a chip in our hand. Almost everyone has ALREADY accepted the Mark! They don't questions the Beast's "law" and buy and sell using the Beast's ALL CAPS name and Social Security (or similar) Number. In Canada they are more honest, and call it the Social Insurance Number or SIN. Yet the Christians up there still miss this.

"Reverend Father, I would like to buy some indulgences."
"What is your SIN, my child?"

Most will defend the Beast system to the death, placing themselves slavishly under the Beast's so-called law. Meanwhile, they will immediately answer, "we are not under law but under grace" should you suggest that they return to obeying the Law of their Creator. A very peculiar and sad situation when so many claim to be "saved."

Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 08 Aug 2003 :  17:28:47  Show Profile
Greetings In His name Caleb,
It is good to know that the Lord has kept us in touch with each other throughout these times. Our Lord is awesome!
During these times where murder is called "women health centers," homosexuality is "sexual preferrences," the homocide squads are "divorce squads," and more that I can put into words... is exactly why only the Christ, our Lord, our Lawgiver, our King, can only fulfill, with help from His Children.
I am tired, distraught and overwhelmed with the burdens of "disassociating" with this world and its wicked ways.
It is true... the rulers are wicked because the subjects are wicked, and that my friend is what keeps many from entering into His Kingdom. He calls many but few answer.

I am regretful of not writing more to you on what my "feelings" are at this time, for I am overwhelmed and suffer from much loss of energy at this time. I am young in years but many times feel old on this flesh.

The Lord give grace upon you and your love ones,
give patience and knowledge and endure, In His name,

Manuel
Go to Top of Page

Manuel
Advanced Member

USA
762 Posts

Posted - 30 Sep 2003 :  01:36:24  Show Profile
Brother Caleb,
Richard Anthony posted this website, which I never read, or never understood until now:
http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/beast.html

Dios con vosotros,
Manuel
Go to Top of Page

godlyman

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 03 Oct 2003 :  23:44:28  Show Profile  Visit godlyman's Homepage
The inspiration for me writing that article on "The Mark of the Beast" was based upon the name of the book of Revelation itself. The meaning of "Revelation" is "to REVEAL." It does not mean to hide. So many people claim the book of revelation is hidden, when the title itself tells us it is not hidden. I mean, if the title of hte book informs us it is REVEALING something, how can others claim it is actually CONCEALING and HIDING something instead? Right?

Yes, the way to understand the prophesies in the book of Revelation is by reading and understanding God's Word, because the best interpreter of his Word is scripture itself. By comparing scripture with scripture. Amen.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000