Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 2

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  02:35:17  Show Profile
Lewis,

Your explanation is what I told Livefree privately, but in a somewhat different way. It is infuriating to have to keep up with all these people going off on other tangents! That is why I keep harping on the absolute NECESSITY of learning the PRINCIPLES involved in these various processes. Then the variations of those Principles, and the legal processes used to implement those Principles, are not so hard to understand.

What is the basis for the Governments (Federal and State) being Debtors of the Strawman? -- Because they used the name and created debt without authorization? Then where is the [physical] evidence of that? Or are there other reasons?

Doer

Edited by - doer on 14 Jul 2003 02:41:20
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 14 Jul 2003 :  11:09:48  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Hi Livefree,

You have to be careful if you use Rice's material without knowing the background of why his is that way. Rice has moved very much into the Republic of Texas arena, and his material is quite often not appropriate for the rest of us. You need to have a thorough knowledge of what he is trying to accomplish, and then adapt it to your needs.

What I am starting to tell people is, to do 2 UCC-1 filings. In the first, the Corporate Governments, i.e. the United States of America, the State of Your Residence are debtors 1 and 2 in the section for Debtors and the Strawman, in all capital letters is the Secured Party. In the second filing, the Strawman is the Debtor and the living soul, your name in proper English capitalization is the Secured Party. So, if you followed Rice's example then you need to complete the second filing.

At that point, your Power of Attorney will be correct.

What did you do for a Security Agreement of your first UCC-1 filing?

Peace to all,

Lewis

Lewis,

Rice's material doesn't appear to be inappropriate for the rest of us. The book says you can taylor the information to your state. He does not say that other states should not, or cannot use the material. It does give a brief warning that the material has been taylored for Texas, and that nothing in the book should be construde as legal advice.

Rice doesn't explain why the UNITED STATES is the debtor nor why the strawman is the SECURED PARTY. If the book is inappropriate for other states, then why are they selling it to people in other states?

United States as debtor makes sense to me. If the UNITED STATES were to file a claim against me, I would be in the debtor box, so why can't I do the same to them?

I didn't file a Security Agreement with the UCC1. I'm still in the dark about how to proceed with a Security Agreement. Cracking the Code and Rice's book both say not to file the SA with the SOS. Howard Griswold says to file it with the State. I'm lost.

Go to Top of Page

Its2Die4

uSA
28 Posts

Posted - 17 Jul 2003 :  22:34:42  Show Profile
Hello All,

I'm almost to the point where I feel confident (courageous) enough to start implemmenting some of these great techniques to get back my freedom. Question though, concerning the copyright I'm just wondering if anyone has ever actually fined someone for violating their STRAWMAN copyrighted name? And lastly, what might happened if I were to warn a creditor to stop using my STRAWMAN copyrighted name knowing full well but ignoring the fact that that I have this assumed 10-year contract adhesion? What remedy is at their disposal or what recourse might they take?

Thanx,
Keith
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 18 Jul 2003 :  01:10:27  Show Profile
Keith,

In the first place, you already OWN your freedom! But just as in the Matrix, you are under the illusion that you are at the mercy of Caesar. Let us remember --
THE ONLY POWER CAESAR HAS OVER US, IS THE POWER THAT WE GIVE HIM!!!

So let us just WAKE UP and get on with our lives. All of these legal turnings and twisting are only small tests for us, to help us re-align our thinking and acting to the will of our Creator. THAT'S ALL!!! It is a way to help us re-discover who we REALLY are, by ACTIVELY walking The Path.

Our Creator is opening doors for us. All we need to do, is to walk through them to the next level of awareness. Those that FEAR the "unknown," are destined to rot in their own vomit. That fear is put there as bait for us to bite on. What do we have to lose except the comfortable FEELING of security? It is ONLY a FEELING (of “security”). There is NO security in ignorance. And there is NO security in fear and cowardice.

Yes -- to answer your question. I have heard a number of “success stories” about people cleaning out bank accounts of policemen and attorneys for unauthorized use of their names, on traffic tickets and other legal papers. And although I have not verified those stories, they made enough sense to me, that I look forward to the day that I will be tested. Because we can listen to all the bedtime stories that we want, but only WE can make them come true for ourselves.

GENTLEMEN -- START YOUR ENGINES ! ! ! !

-- George

Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2003 :  17:30:18  Show Profile
A friend of mine just received the following note from Barton Buhtz. Does anyone know what he means by "you cannot lawfully file a copyright"? How do you "file" a copyright in the first place?

"You did not state that you ever sent the required documents including your birth state filed UCC to the Secretary of the Treasury. You cannot lawfully file a Copyright until that is done. You cannot AFV and discharge anything until that is done. You have gotten the cart before the horse and may have done irreparable damage to you ability to establish and enforce your status before the public agencies and the courts."

Edited by - Livefree on 28 Jul 2003 17:55:16
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2003 :  20:53:49  Show Profile
Here is another example of where the "MASTERS" are never more than 80% correct.

The recording of your Copyright Notice and the Power of Attorney have nothing to do with filing your UCC-1 Strawman filing. People have been Common Law Copyrighting their name since long before the UCC or the Treasury ever existed.

What is true, is you can not do a AFV until you have your UCC-1 and your Chargeback to the Treasury completed.

My 2 cents worth on the subject.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

Livefree
Advanced Member

USA
270 Posts

Posted - 28 Jul 2003 :  21:45:45  Show Profile
I really don't know what Barton meant by his comment about the Copyright, because I just read the email exchange between my friend and Barton and all she told him was that she sent the Child Support Agency an invoice for Copyright violation. So maybe he meant you cannot lawfully file it with the Child Agency before filing it with the Sec. of Treas??...who knows.

Here's part their exchange:

Let's get down to basic. You have not supplied me with any documentation as to your status as the Secured Party. Until I can see what you filed in a UCC Financing Statement with your birth state and what you filed with the Secretary of the Treasury I cannot make any determination.

Your story is tragic like many others I have heard and others who have come to me homeless and living out of their cars, etc. I will tell you that Child Support claim discharges are not easy. In some cases I have had to work on the county DA for nine months, a year or more. In some cases I have not been successful. In others were able to AFV and discharge up to nearly $50,000 in child support claims. The problem with the area of child support and family law is that the County takes whatever steps they can to gain control and maintain that control. To AFV and discharge they see as a threat to that control and they fight it.

To file a UCC and name the minor as your Debtor at this stage of the game will be a complex path to follow. Since my area of expertise is Administrative Law (not litigation law) and the UCC as it relates to the Redemption Process I am not at all certain I would be that much help to you.

Edited by - Livefree on 28 Jul 2003 21:48:18
Go to Top of Page

Lewish
Advanced Member

uSA
496 Posts

Posted - 29 Jul 2003 :  17:38:34  Show Profile
Hi Livefree,

I think, perhaps, what he was trying to say, is you can not do the AFV with the Child Support Agency until you have your UCC-1 Strawman filing in place.

Common-Law Copyrights are not filed. They are recorded. They are recorded in the county. UCC-1s are filed.

Just as a historical note. Common Law Copyrights were the only thing that existed before the Statute of Anne, 1710. The Statute of Anne was created to give the powers that be a way to charge for some forms of copyrights. Specifically it created Commercial Copyrights, where you could register your Copyright with the government by paying a fee, and then the government would honor your Commercial Copyright in any court action against someone who violated it.

But Commercial Copyrights have nothing to do with the Common Law. And more specifically have nothing to do with copyrighting our names. Just a little perspective for what it is worth.

Lewis
Go to Top of Page

sovprog

USA
27 Posts

Posted - 05 Sep 2003 :  02:48:55  Show Profile
Lewis is correct about the filing versus recording. You record common law stuff, and you file everything else.

Also, for those of you who have been hearing or even having problems with recording a copyright in your local county, I've been informed(by Lewis and others) that you can try your recording at friendlier counties. If they don't record your copyright, then try the following alternative.

First, publish your copyright notice in a newspaper and have the newspaper publisher provide an Affidavit of Publishing.

If you already have a UCC-1 filed(file it if it hasn't been filed), you can file a UCC-3 to amend both the Affidavit of Publishing and Copyright Notice to your UCC-1. Give each of these documents a document number(just create something you can remember like AP-090303-yourinitials and CN-090303-yourinitials).

This way, you will have the Copyright Notice filed in the State(even better). I believe you can even file UCC-3's in your local county as well. Either way, you should be getting a file reference number back and you're done!

- sovprog
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  15:17:08  Show Profile
Interested Parties-- The best value that some friends found for Copyright publishing. I think it was $154.00. Try The Bulletin Times, Inc. 410 W. Market Street, Boliver, Tennessee 38008. Ph. (731) 658-3691, Fax (731) 658-7222, and E-mail: bulletin@aeneas.net. I had a friend e-mail the text and his c. card number for me. They sent a copy of the first printing w/ Affidavit of Publishing; Four weeks later I got a copy of each weeks' paper and four additional Affidavit Of Publication's all dated showing the four week run.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

19 Posts

Posted - 11 Sep 2003 :  15:20:17  Show Profile
Interested Parties-- The best value that some friends found for Copyright publishing. I think it was $154.00. Try The Bulletin Times, Inc. 410 W. Market Street, Boliver, Tennessee 38008. Ph. (731) 658-3691, Fax (731) 658-7222, and E-mail: bulletin@aeneas.net. I had a friend e-mail the text and his c. card number for me. They sent a copy of the first printing w/ Affidavit of Publishing; Four weeks later I got a copy of each weeks' paper and four additional Affidavit Of Publication's all dated showing the four week run.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000