New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 03 Jul 2003 :  19:47:25  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
Should we be celebrating July 2d instead?

"The momentous decision of the Continental Congress to sever its ties to Great Britain came on July 2, 1776 when the Delegates of the United Colonies of America adopted the resolution, introduced by Richard Henry Lee and John Adams, declaring independence from Great Britain..."
"The Second Day of July 1776 will be the most memorable Epocha, in the History of America. . . . It ought to be solemnized with Pomp and Parade, with Shews, Games, Sports, Guns, Bells, Bonfires, and Illuminations from one End of this Continent to the other from this Time forward forever more." -- John Adams to Abigail Adams, July 3, 1776

See: http://www.thedeclarationofindependence.org/

Is July 4th really the Illuminati's Feast of St. John?

"... To clinch it, Weishaupt founded his order, called originally the Order of the Perfectibilists as nod to his Catharist sources, on the first of May, Beltane in the pagan calendar. And to make the point even more obvious, the holiest day of all in the Illuminati order is The Feast of St. John on June 23rd/24th, mid-summer night's eve in the northern latitudes and marking another pagan feast, that of the summer solstice. Curiously enough, due to the calendar change in the mid 18th century that added eleven days, what in the Old Style was June 24th is now in the New Style July fourth. Since the Declaration of Independence was not signed or ratified or anything else on July fourth, we might wonder at how it became Independence Day.
"This has led some conspiracy theorists to call July fourth Illuminati Day, and some have even gone so far as to claim that Weishaupt immigrated to America and whacked Washington while he was working out back of Mt. Vernon on his private hemp patch and took his place, resulting in Weishaupt as our first president. Needless to say, this is one of the more imaginative fantasies generated around the Illuminated, but it does, in a mythic sense, have the ring of truth."

See: http://www.alternativeapproaches.com/magick/columbia/columbia03.htm

Wouldn't surprise me a bit.

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 21 Jul 2003 :  20:12:09  Show Profile
Greetings One and All. Illuminated is to have Light. I have enough Light to say: that Israel...the ten tribes, were first taken into Assyrian captivity {Assur was a son of Shem} in 744-45 b.c. Exactly 2520 years later...was 1776. "Ye shall be punished...seven times...for your disobedience". But, we must contend with the 8th beast, who is of the seven. {Revelations].
Caucasians? Just how did this name get stuck on white northern Europeans? They passed through the Dariel pass, in the Caucus mountain range...i.e. northern Assyria. History books say this happened about the same time as the "lost sheep" of the House of Israel were dispersed. Take time and read the first sentence of the letter of James. Everything is on schedule, YaHuWeH reigns, and the americans have a great destiny for the coming age...Aquarius. YaHuWeH divorced Israel as a Nation, but not as His people. There is absolutely NO covenants written to the house of Christian. All the Law and covenants were and are written to the House of Israel-Judah and Benyamin included. And the Birthright goes to the sons of Yoseph. {Yahuseph}
Weishasupt was a edomite jew, by birth. Oh yes, he had a conversion experience??? which changed himself into a Catholic Jesuit? Can a leopard change his spots? NO. Easu killed Nimrod, so says the records. And took Nimrod's garment. The Jewish encyclopedia states, that the house of Rothschild {red shield} is of Edom. Jews wail at their wailing wall. This wall was built by Herod...an Edomite. The prophecy given by ObediYah is yet to be fulfilled. It takes all of one tv commercial to read this prophecy. "and saviours shall come forth out of Zion {a State of Being} and judge the Mt. of Easu". Oh yes, and the Kingdom shall be YaHuWeH's. Americans have a destiny, yet to be fulfilled. An American is NOT a U.S. CITIZEN. american is three hebrew words strung together. Hidden in plain sight.
For what it is worth: George Washington answered a masonic "pastor" by letter in 1798, stating, "I have not been in a lodge [MASONIC} except for once or twice...IN 30 YEARS". Perfect Love casts out all fear. Yahushua stated. "follow the man carrying a pitcher of water...to an upper room...fully furnished". It is time to read between the lines, of scripture, and the so called "conspiracy" theories. The beast gets to rule UNTIL, until, Yahuweh's will is finished. Whose will? If the 'light' in thee be darkness...how great is your darkness. Arise, shine forth, oh ye Sons of Israel.
Yoseph's Egyptian name was...in meaning...saviour of the world. He is the proto-type of saviour, yet still to come. Sold into slavery by his brethern,{ for ten long years} put in jail because of his pure morals,{for 2-3 years} and he held not a grudge against YaHuWeH or his brethern. Now, that is a prototype to measure yourselves unto! Yahushua read about Yoseph. And Yahuseph had the admonition to NOT shew himself until he saw Benyamin. Benyamin means...the Son of the Right hand...the only son named by Yacob/Israel. All others were named by women! Washington has a monument named for him. An obelisk is placed on the grave of a son of Israel, who did not produce Sons. Physically, G. Washington was sterile. Martha had daughters from a previous marriage! Two obelisks {called Cleopatra's needles} were moved from Alexandria Egypt, and moved to...London and New York. Ephraham and Manessah played under these obelisks, the sons of Yahuseph, the sons of the Birthright. Right now, Bush and Blair are about to be trashed! The time of Yacob's troubles. Are you still a U.S. CITIZEN? Time to kill the ALL CAP name and the ss#. Many are called. Very few chosen. Arise, shine forth, thy Light has come...the glory of the Nations shall be seen...upon thee. Strongs concordance...#5971...6179...3547. {Hebrew}. You draw near to me with your mouth, yet your hearts are far from Me. Now is the time to prove your loyalty to the King. {But how can i make a living without an ALL CAP name and a ss#?} I will tell thee, YaHuWeH can set a table in the wilderness! {and i have raised seven children without ALL CAP names and ss#'s.} Your turn!
Go to Top of Page

godlyman

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2003 :  00:21:48  Show Profile  Visit godlyman's Homepage
Well, I believe it is wrong to celebrate killing other people, which is what July 4th is all about.

I have an article called "Mourn on the 4th of July," which some "Patriots" find insulting and offending. But I beleive the 4th of July, as well as the Declaration of Independance, is Pagan in origin. I mean, there's so many points that directly contradicts scripture.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Go to Top of Page

godlyman

USA
30 Posts

Posted - 04 Oct 2003 :  00:24:15  Show Profile  Visit godlyman's Homepage
Oh, here's the link...

http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/mourn.html
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 08 Oct 2003 :  22:56:21  Show Profile
Greetings in the name of Yahuweh El Elyon.
The record is somewhat unclear, but Americans understand that they were first fired upon, with "the shot heard around the world".
Since 2.7 people die every second of every day, 232,280 die daily!
Excluding the 'Constitution', the men who left their farms, wifes and children, knew they were raising a standard against the oppresive hand of kings and Pope's. I find no fault in this.
Pagan has many meanings, one of which is, man of the hearth...home-kindred. Rome called the Scottish {which Rome could not control} pagans.
Since 232,000 souls die daily, think the NWO is just messing with your minds when 3,000 died on the 9/11 date?
YaHuWeH is a man of war...YaHuWeH is His name...Exodus 15:3. He changes not. We do.
Thankfully One came and taught Us another song. And the overcomers sing the song of Moses and the Lamb.
If it were not for Americans being the best armed population on the earth, we would all be speaking Chinese by now.
The Israel people have always been YaHuWeH's battle axe and weapon of war, even in their lost state of being...sons. {Read the last few chapters of Yeremiah}.
And then, there is the sword of the Spirit, the word of YaHuWeH which proceeds out of the mouth.
The sons of Israel are always armed! Christians are always led to the slaughter! Awake oh Israel.
{America} stand besides her, and guide her, through the night, with thy Light from above,

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000