New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  21:17:20  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
There was an e-mail sent around again recently giving fourty points regarding the "New World Order" by a Nicole Terry wherein she offered to send disks containing information on what's what regarding the NWO. She is now apparently in federal detention to keep her quiet, and I have not been able to locate a source for her disks / information. Does anyone here have that information or know where I can find it?

Thanks.

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  22:13:57  Show Profile
I have the e-mail and info, send me your e-mail and will send it out. Also, can we have your web page, I lost the address. Robert.
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  22:39:38  Show Profile
Nicole@Boxmail.com Walter, you should have the message. You being more computer literate than myself, maybe post it here?
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  22:42:26  Show Profile
Sorry, repeat...nicole@boxemail.com tele 717-497-5231
Go to Top of Page

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 05 Mar 2003 :  23:09:27  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
Robert, Thanks but I guess I should have been more detailed. I sent an e-mail to nicole@boxemail.com which was undelverable (no such host). I did not call the telephone number myself but have contacted through e-mail others I have found on the internet who have asked about the disks, and no one has been able to contact her by telephone or e-mail, nor get the disks yet. I am trusting someone out-in-internet-land has them and can supply the information. Since she's locked up Holy Spirit Hospital, Psychiatric Dept, she's not in a position to mail them out herself. See http://www.iahf.com/usa/20010930a.html. Anyone??

Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

doer
Advanced Member

uSA
198 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  00:19:00  Show Profile
A Web Search for "Nicole Terry" brought up the following links. They are far more political than Spiritual, but interesting reading about law and history --

http://wsd.matriots.com/law/No_Treason.html
(This one is, in their own words, "Anti-Zionist political presence")

http://www.iahf.com/free_ames/
(This one is the "Free Stephen Ames/Nicole Terry Now!" WebSite. There is a link to John Hammell with a phone number. Perhaps he would know about the disks.)

This looks like just another nasty "wailing" by the "government" on a peaceful Man. But there are just too many "extenuating circumstances" for me to have any further interest.

Doer

Go to Top of Page

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  12:48:12  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
Doer, I had already found those sites and gotten a reply from Hammell that the disks do not exist. I wonder if she ever got a chance to make and send any out. I sure hope so.

If anyone has said information, and I suppose anything else of like rarity they're willing to share (that's not otherwise on the web), please feel free to upload it via anonymous ftp (user: "ftp"; pass: (none)) to ftp://24.170.166.191 to the "incoming" directory. Please also send me an e-mail notification. Thanks.
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  19:47:42  Show Profile
www.wilcur.com/markofthebeast/ covers much of the basics on what the discs delve into in more detail.....as the report given me.
Go to Top of Page

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 06 Mar 2003 :  22:32:45  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
Robert, You wrote:
"www.wilcur.com/markofthebeast/ covers much of the basics on what the discs delve into in more detail.....as the report given me."
It sounds like whoever made that "report" has or has seen the disks in question...Can you track him or her down and upload the contents of the disks to the ftp site? Thanks.

Edited by - Walter on 06 Mar 2003 22:33:52
Go to Top of Page

Robert-James
Advanced Member

uSA
353 Posts

Posted - 07 Mar 2003 :  19:55:14  Show Profile
Steven Dudly Miller, editor of www.wilcur.com/markofthebeast/
stevemiller49@hotmail.com so sorry for the multiple posts.
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 10 Mar 2003 :  11:47:45  Show Profile
Walter

I have no idea of what you speak but the infomation from
http://www.worldnewsstand.net/history/colony1.htm is invaluable to understanding the status of most people put out by... James Montgomery. His writings say he can be reached through Knowledge is Freedom BBS.
Go to Top of Page

Walter
Advanced Member

USA
144 Posts

Posted - 12 Mar 2003 :  20:21:35  Show Profile  Visit Walter's Homepage
Undelievered Mail Returned to Sender

Undeliverable Address: Factseeker@hotpop.com

Reason: The email address specified above has
been closed because no demographic profile was submitted by the account
owner.

System Contact: postmaster@HotPOP.com

------

Also, Steve Miller responds that he does not have the information.
Go to Top of Page

True North
Advanced Member

USA
163 Posts

Posted - 13 Mar 2003 :  08:49:55  Show Profile
Jonathan Williams recorded in his book, in 1781 "Legions of Satan", that Cornwallis revealed to Washington during his surrender that "a holy war will now begin on America, and when it is ended America will be supposedly the citadel of freedom, but her millions will unknowingly be loyal subjects to the Crown."...."in less than two hundred years the whole nation will be working for divine world government. That government that they believe to be divine will be the British Empire."

The above is quoted from "The Coming Battle" by M.W. Walbert copyrighted in 1899 in which he afirms the existence of slavery of the people to mammon with documents and statements like...

"The extreme danger of a sovereign power, in transferring its absolute right of coining and issuing money in whole, or in part, to a private individual, or a coporation, has been clearly pointed out by the ablest thinkers of all ages. Such transfers of the powers of a state have universally resulted in extortion and oppresion by those to whom this privilege is granted."
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000