ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 CITIZENSHIP
 What are these citizens?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Lewish Posted - 14 Apr 2007 : 21:09:17
Hello Brothers and Sisters,

OK, quiz time. What are differences between these citizens?

state Citizen
State Citizen
STATE CITIZEN
state citizen

They are different. This is a very difficult question and has taken me many hours of searching the statutes and codes to understand.

Lewis
A Man on the Land on Washington as a Citizen thereon.
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
berkano Posted - 24 May 2007 : 19:37:30
Perhaps "state citizen" refers to the juristic person created by contract, subject to the morality of the Grantor of Privileges, in other words, a subject who has relinquished his sovereignty as a Republican Citizen for the mess of pottage that comes with legislated privileges. Perhaps a "state citizen" is a citizen created by the state rather than the State Citizen who is a creator of the state.

A "state Citizen" is probably one who keeps his first estate granted to him by God and does not bind himself to any man-made polity. He by nature is in his own status.

Just guessing.

Berkano

quote:
Originally posted by Lewish

Greetings Rick,

Yes, mate, it is about time I got off of the federal cruise ship. You know, the food and the room service on that establishment is worse than the last sailing. I just cannot recommend them. grin.

Ah, Rick, I thought I taught you boys better than that. A state Citizen is one of a group of Men who create a state. That citizenship only exists until the officers of the State are elected, and then they transform into State Citizens. Like you and me brother.

OK, we still have one undefined. What is a state citizen?

Peace to you and your house,

Lewis

Uncle Buck Posted - 19 Apr 2007 : 21:12:38
quote:

Greetings Rick,

Yes, mate, it is about time I got off of the federal cruise ship. You know, the food and the room service on that establishment is worse than the last sailing. I just cannot recommend them. grin.

Ah, Rick, I thought I taught you boys better than that. A state Citizen is one of a group of Men who create a state. That citizenship only exists until the officers of the State are elected, and then they transform into State Citizens. Like you and me brother.

Lewis

Greetings and peace be unto the house.

Lewis, I guess we were elected by Yahuwah (Creator) and not under our own power! I prostrate myself to you! (Am I allowed to do that?) lol.
I was thinking purely from a secular perspective not a divine initiative! Yes we are called out members of the Congregation or Ecclesia of Yahuwah and Yahushua is our head our Prime Minister or High Priest! That is the 'political assembly' of saints.
Love you bro!
brother Rick:

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Maxim: A man warring for Yahuwah should not be associated with secular business.
Lewish Posted - 18 Apr 2007 : 13:54:40
Greetings Rick,

Lewis
Uncle Buck Posted - 18 Apr 2007 : 07:17:12
quote:

Greetings Greg,

Good job. You got 50% correct also. Your definition of state citizen is correct.

Anyone else want to take a try before I reveal the answers?

Peace to you all,

Lewis

Hey brother Lewis! About time you dug your way out of that cave mate!
Miss you brother.

state Citizen is you Lewis! A man on the land a native of the state and a living soul - a moral sentient being - the dejure as opposed to the corporate defacto - ruling people!
Rick:

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Maxim: A man warring for Yahuwah should not be associated with secular business.
Jay Scott Posted - 17 Apr 2007 : 16:22:02
So far...

State Citizen = A Man or Woman member of a particular political organization

STATE CITIZEN = title of fictitious entity membership of fictitious politically oriented entity, the name of a role or position

state citizen: subject to/surety of a politically oriented corporation. A self elected position through consent and contract.

Would it be more accurate to describe State Citizen as "A Man or Woman member of a particular dejure political organization"?

Would that mean that state Citizen means "A Man or Woman member of a particular defacto political organization"?

This might give us a hint:

quote:
§ 500.321 United States; continental United States.

The term United States means the United States and all areas under the jurisdiction or authority thereof, including U.S. trust territories and commonwealths. The term continental United States means the states of the United States and the District of Columbia.

[50 FR 27436, July 3, 1985]

This may be found here:

http://www.gpoaccess.gov/ecfr/

Then select "Title 31 - Money and Finance: Treasury". Click "Go".
Then click "500-599".
Then click "500.101 to 500.901".
Then scroll down some and click "§500.321".

I have not found an easy way to search or link to these documents.

Anyway, the phrase "The term continental United States means the states of the United States and the District of Columbia." seems to indicate "state" means a sub-corporation of the United States, not a dejure State.

cum grano salis.

Jay Scott.

Lewish Posted - 17 Apr 2007 : 12:42:38
Greetings Greg,

Good job. You got 50% correct also. Your definition of state citizen is correct.

Anyone else want to take a try before I reveal the answers?

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Greg Posted - 17 Apr 2007 : 01:44:16
I'll take a stab at it.

state citizen: subject to/surety of a politically oriented corporation. A self elected position through consent and contract.

state Citizen: A flesh and blood man, a creation of God, who is disengaged, and seperate from, the corporational entities as well as their debts and liabilities, as well as other fictions and color of law systems which are the direct results of such debts and liabilities.

God Bless,
His humble servant,
Greg.
Jay Scott Posted - 16 Apr 2007 : 23:32:36
quote:
Originally posted by LewishGood job. You got 2 out of 4 correct.

Thanks! Now the two hard ones are left for the rest of you!

Jay Scott.

Lewish Posted - 16 Apr 2007 : 20:21:57
Greetings Jay,

Good job. You got 2 out of 4 correct. You almost got 3 out of 4.

Your definition is correct for State Citizen and for STATE CITIZEN.

Any others want to take a crack at this test. Please join in.

Peace to you all,

Lewis
Jay Scott Posted - 16 Apr 2007 : 15:04:59
quote:

Hello Brothers and Sisters,

OK, quiz time. What are differences between these citizens?

state Citizen
State Citizen
STATE CITIZEN
state citizen

They are different. This is a very difficult question and has taken me many hours of searching the statutes and codes to understand.

Thinking out loud here.

ALL CAPS = dead/fiction
Capitalized word = proper name for something specific
all lower case word = general concept

So...first thought:

state Citizen = A Man or Woman who is a member of a political organization
State Citizen = A Man or Woman member of a particular political organization
STATE CITIZEN = title of fictitious entity membership of fictitious politically oriented entity, the name of a role or position
state citizen = any member of any political organization

I expect there is much more detail to it than that.

Jay Scott.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000