ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 The Holocaust as Prophesy Fulfilled

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
telltalecat Posted - 17 Dec 2004 : 09:47:01
December 17, 2004

Dear Sirs,

The Holocaust was God's judgment against the Jews for their own wickedness. God brought the Holocaust against the Jews. The Holocaust is described in Deuteronomy 28:49-62, as a curse God promised to bring upon the Israelites if they refused to turn back to His Law. God told the Israelites that He would bring all sorts of afflictions, plagues, and slaughters against the Israelites, as signs of their own wrongdoing. This is a part of the Covenant God made with the Israelites (Jews). All of the congregation agreed to the terms of the Covenant. There is no part of this prophesy that says that the Holocaust was the fault of the Germans. On the contrary, all aspects of the Holocaust were direct from God. This includes all the afflictions and diseases, tortures, and experiments conducted on the Jews inside and outside of the concentration camps. Deuteronomy 28:59 states that all of the plagues of the Holocaust were brought upon the Jews because they still had not repented. This includes the children. So much for Anne Frank. The Jews brought it upon themselves, and this is written in their own Law. It is time to hold them accountable. The world does not owe them anything.

Sincerely,

Susan Smith
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
BatKol Posted - 22 Dec 2004 : 11:41:09
Susan,
The Jews, as they are known today, are only a small part of the 12 tribes. Judah, Levi and Benjamin. What about the others?

BK

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000