ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 God's good care of us

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
PetriFB Posted - 09 Feb 2017 : 04:46:29
Many believers ask why God does not help them, and why everything always goes wrong. "Does not God love me?" They ask. When we read the Bible and delve into the different stages of the people of Israel in God's history of salvation during the Old Covenant, we can see the reason for and consequences of the people of Israel have to suffer the consequences of their actions due to the rebellion of sin, or fail to understand because of sin. God loves and helps His people, but does not support sin, murmuring and rebellion. The Bible says that God has promised to help those who believe in Him and who, in their distress, cry for (ask for) God to help them, and God has promised to help them (wants to help them), but believers must honor God so that God can help them. The Bible says that God dwells among the gratitude shown to Him by his people (inhabit the praises of Israel - His people).

More info: http://www.kotipetripaavola.com/godgoodcareofus.html

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000