ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 CITIZENSHIP
 Ghost towns

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Owenbrittont Posted - 07 Sep 2013 : 21:26:13
Has anyone heard of a individual or group that attempted to rehabilitate a ghost (abandoned) town ???
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
ghostwalter Posted - 02 Dec 2013 : 19:51:58
I've been listening to the rhetoric of this enclave for quite some time, not much makes any sense. You have all these brushes with what you call the words of the bible. You have no idea what you are talking about. You play with everything to make your statements plausible with no base of standing, everything is in virtual reality. People in this group go to prison for what, nothing. Everything you want is already made for your pleasure, look into what the IRS already has in place, the easy way out. Quit fighting the system, you are not part of it, relinquish your claim.
difranco Posted - 02 Dec 2013 : 18:07:04
Yes. It has been done in the land referred to as Washington east of the Cascade Mountains.

==================================================
“When you set to dine with a ruler, note well what is placed before you, and put a knife to your throat if you are given to gluttony. Do not crave his delicacies, for that food is deceptive.”- Proverbs 23:1-3

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000