ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Attorneys & BARflies
 Riddle

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Manuel Posted - 19 Nov 2011 : 13:31:19
Riddle of these days:

"99% of the lawyers give the good 1% a bad name"

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 03 Apr 2013 : 10:07:57
Note the comment below the link

http://news.yahoo.com/survivalist-surrenders-lawmen-utah-mountains-072302677.html

"His attorney will get payed in twigs,squirrles,stolen sleeping bag and his old tooth brush..That law degree is paying off now...."
Manuel Posted - 26 Oct 2012 : 11:19:54
HEY! They forgot the "Esquires":
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9i8oanxNWio

Be of good cheer :)
Manuel Posted - 21 Aug 2012 : 09:15:55
Hi ghostwalter,
Seeing and feeling that, as the saying goes, "When the pot boils, the scum rises."
That saying means alot! Consider the pot being events which are causes and affects,
whether by health, wealth, crime, enviroment etc. Scum meaning people, places, groups,
and individuals acting on behalf of that which causes harm, therefore the pilot sparks
keeping that fire from extinguishing.
Doing something, I feel, must come first within each, then setting examples. Of course,
again, without forcing in any way shape or form. Remember the parable, "they will be known
by their works," even "Forgive them Lord, for they know not what they do." That, I feel,
is what it boils down to at this stage and age. Coming out of her and not partaking is
by repentance, and doing a straight and easing about with faith, hope and charity, "almost"
alone if necessary.

Greetings Jay Scott :)
Jay Scott Posted - 21 Aug 2012 : 09:09:32
Frankly, brothers, the urging to "do something" and the caution against "sitting upon the fence" sounds prideful to me. Takes one to know one, eh? I'm familiar with the nagging feeling of inadequacy. "I didn't get enough done today." "I screwed that up good." But who's agenda is that? Mine.

It is written, "For who hath knowen the mind of the Lord, or who hath bene his counseller?" Apparently not me. Shall I trust the Source of all, controls all? Or is the plan and outcome left up to me, and you. ("God forbid.") What I have is free will, i.e., the sensory perception of thought and the ability to choose between perceived sources of guidance. One of those sources of guidance people call Ego, also Satan. Picture the Christ at the pinnacle of the temple considering the power and riches at his disposal. Satan? Ego? What's the difference? There apparently was some Other source urging him onward toward the cross. How many times a day do I face that fork in the road? The whisper urges me to turn right, ego left.

The important point here is that it's not about "doing something," not even whether I end up going left or right, but am I tuning in to the "still, small voice." Am I becoming familiar with the "Shepherd's voice?"

The still, small voice might even tell me to "do" nothing. Who am I to judge the purpose, usefulness, or appropriateness of it? Listen and obey! Who or what is at the helm of my thoughts? What do I pay attention to?

So how do I learn to discern the whisper from the ego? I get a clue from, "In all thy wayes acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy pathes."

How's that for a riddle.
ghostwalter Posted - 20 Aug 2012 : 21:40:26
Messages misunderstood are the same as no messages at all. gentle men, please take your intellect and use it, for you are nothing if you fear to go forward with a plan. Wheather you think of it as a battle plan, or plan, do something. Otherwise you are nothing more than those sitting upon the fence. Just because you use this forum to express some kind of consistencees, you are not the ones that took the the whip in the temple, He took action.
Manuel Posted - 20 Aug 2012 : 12:27:24
"Why in the World are They Spraying?" Full Length Documentary HD

..."While geoengineers maintain that their models are only for the
mitigation of global warming, it is now clear that they can be used
as a way to consolidate an enormous amount of both monetary and
political power into the hands of a few by the leverage that weather
control gives certain corporations over the Earth's natural systems.
This of course, is being done at the expense of every living thing
on the planet."

Published on Aug 18, 2012 by Truthmediaproduction
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEfJO0-cTis
Jay Scott Posted - 20 Aug 2012 : 08:21:09
quote:
Originally posted by Manuel
Earth expansion sure seems to be causing lots of tremors...

Reminds me of the ol' Doritos ad:

"We'll make more."
Manuel Posted - 19 Aug 2012 : 17:06:39
I'll tell you, everything is stinking up to high heaven.
Earth expansion sure seems to be causing lots of tremors,
but me thinketh that now more than ever, and "to be continued,"
we must try our very best to keep our wits about ourselves, and
also expand throughout our families and friends/neighbors ways
to love and share with faith, hope and charity - Without force
of course.

Yes, peace upon your houses, and as Jesus said, "My Father has
many mansions."

"The Law of God, is the law of the land"
Jay Scott Posted - 19 Aug 2012 : 07:54:14
quote:
Originally posted by ghostwalter
To do battle with the enemy and consistantly show the same battle plan is insanity for the result will always be the same...

Unless of course you're getting the results you want. Although why battle at all? Maybe better to listen and obey.

Jay Scott.
ghostwalter Posted - 19 Aug 2012 : 01:05:39
It's been a while since I've last made any statement to this forum, I read what you write, but much is the same. Go out of your realm and discover life again. To do battle with the enemy and consistantly show the same battle plan is insanity for the result will always be the same, just as our blood flows the same onto the ground. The battle plan must evolve. Look into the "hollow earth" from which much has been acquired from before the time of great secrets.
Manuel Posted - 16 Aug 2012 : 17:50:29
Giant Bubbles Could Sink Ships
http://dsc.discovery.com/news/afp/20031020/methane.html

Pray In Peace and take the good step forward
Owenbrittont Posted - 22 Dec 2011 : 16:22:46
Lawyer One practicing law
Attorney: See Sanskrit language one who twists and distorts

That's why lawyers were left alone in the colonies and attorneys were tarred featherd and burned at the stake !!
Bondservant Posted - 19 Nov 2011 : 16:28:05
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Scott

Is there a difference between "lawyer" and "attorney"?

Look up in any decent English dictionary the words ATTORN or ATTORNER. Then you'll know what an ATTORNEY is. My favourite is from the Dictionary of Law 1893:

To turn over: To transfer service to a new lord

I have an article and a forum thread I wrote on this subject already posted here for many years:

HIDING BEHIND BAR LICENSES
http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=60
http://ecclesia.org/forum/uploads/bondservant/weekly16P.pdf

Jay Scott Posted - 19 Nov 2011 : 13:53:01
Is there a difference between "lawyer" and "attorney"?

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.22 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000