ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 Social Security How far ??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Owenbrittont Posted - 14 Jul 2015 : 16:31:16
I've volunteered out of the Social Security System Like to hear people's opinions on survival. I'm in the position that I cannot find a job near me 101 job apps in
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Caleb Posted - 31 Aug 2015 : 01:11:23
quote:
Originally posted by Owenbrittont

.... tried the free services bit all that got me was more work and no pay

Don't be shy about approaching those you have helped and asking them for a donation. "Ask and ye shall receive." We often have trouble with asking. I know that I did.

If this does not provide enough, then approach those whom you have been particularly generous towards and those who you know are financially well off. Tell them just how bad your situation is, and be clear that you really need their help at this time.

When my back is up against a wall, I have been very frank with people who I think should be more generous. It is not that they "owe" you anything, but that they need to not close their heart towards a brother in need.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Owenbrittont Posted - 30 Aug 2015 : 17:33:37
I'm just about to the end of my financial lines. Scraping pennies together to buy gas over 1 1/2 months behind on the phone bill .... tried the free services bit all that got me was more work and no pay
Caleb Posted - 25 Jul 2015 : 08:32:11
Hi Owen,

I will tell you my approach, which requires more than a mustard seed's worth of faith.

Just start helping people - for free. Find a need and fill it.

In my case, as I started learning law, more and more people asked me for help with traffic tickets and the like. I enjoyed the work, so I kept learning and the amount of people I was able to help grew exponentially. Eventually I asked them for some financial assistance, and they were more than happy to provide it.

This is not a recipe for great wealth. Initially you will give far more than the value of what you receive. People will be ungrateful. Others will take you for granted. Most will consider your assistance to be of no value since you don't charge for it.

But there will be enough people who are appreciative, and they will make it worth all the effort. Over time you will figure out who the swine are who are not worthy of your pearls, but don't prejudge anyone. You will be surprised.

Give your time to God. ALL of it. Let him send people your way who need your help. Or go looking for them. Just make yourself available. You will find that God manages your time so that you are not too busy but also not too bored. And when you have a need, there will be someone you know who can help you. Just ask.

Don't be afraid to ask. You can ask anyone. This is not begging, since you are not sitting around expecting hand-outs. By contrast, you will be giving far more value than you receive.

This is an adventure in Faith. You will have to learn what Jesus meant in the Sermon on the Mount when he laid down the various principles that go together to make this work. Read all 3 chapters, but the key verses are:
"Give to him who asks of you." (Period. Expect/demand nothing in return)
"Ask and ye shall receive." (Don't be proud here. This is tough!)
"Do not cast your pearls before swine." (Don't continue to spend your time on people who are abusing your good will)

Some of the people that you help will receive a commercial advantage from the assistance you give them. Don't be afraid to ask them for more than others. Don't be afraid to be insistent if they are stingy. But never demand. Always ask nicely.

Most importantly, don't be afraid to make mistakes here. You only learn by trying.

Finally, don't only think in terms of money. If people are in a position to provide you with the actual things you need, such as food, clothes, gasoline, haircuts, etc. don't hesitate to ask for the thing itself. In fact, this is the ideal. At one point I was living rent free because a friend asked if I would look after his house. The opportunity simply presented itself, and since I was tuned into to this way of thinking, I jumped at it.

Commerce involves giving and receiving in equal measure. God's economy operates by Faith. We are to give what we are able into it, and to trust that, "My God shall supply all your needs according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

This is a test: Can you out-give God?

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Owenbrittont Posted - 20 Jul 2015 : 16:13:39
Reading, Pa
Manuel Posted - 20 Jul 2015 : 13:46:20
Owenbrittont, where in PA are you close to?
Owenbrittont Posted - 18 Jul 2015 : 17:22:52
Already using the bulletin boards not so popu;ar in Pa.
Bondservant Posted - 18 Jul 2015 : 16:55:28
Owen, you can't sit idle waiting for the telephone to ring. Every Wally-World has a community bulletin board. Every grocery store and 7-11 has the same. I got a lot of computer repair and mowing leads from posting simple handwritten notes on bulletin boards. Once a few people saw my Christ-led honesty and hard work, all their neighbors and friends started calling me. That's how you do it. But of course, it works with prayer first... and then all the blessings begin to come.
Manuel Posted - 16 Jul 2015 : 22:21:28
With me it was kinda strange, but it made sense. I was out in a dingy almost sinking in a sea full of sharks. As I was bailing and bailing, that thing called a wallet slipped out my pocket overboard. Haven't seen it since.

Oh, the sharks disappeared, and the dingy gained more buoyancy just enough above the leak and made it back safe. Thank God.

Sometimes I feel the heavens shake and the earth tremble, so possibly consider returning to the water and hope to walk on it again.

What a trip.

"Fiat justitia, et pereat mundus"

Blessings,
Manuel
Bondservant Posted - 15 Jul 2015 : 18:01:11
In the past, I used all zeros. As an example, the instructions (very small print on the back) on older Passport Applications said to enter zeros if you did not have a SSAN. I don't have a USA passport any longer so I don't know if it says the same on the post-911 passport applications.
Owenbrittont Posted - 15 Jul 2015 : 16:41:23
the 9's don't fly around here
Jay Scott Posted - 15 Jul 2015 : 07:33:08
I've heard of people putting all 9 ' s where asked for an ssn. I think important here is that when you put 9 ' s you use your private person, using a name of your choosing, not one of the many issued names.

It appears to me we never had a ssn, rather the state created person along with the official assigned name (as evidenced by the birth certificate) has the ssn. (Whether an ss5 was submitted or not. A side note here, notice the title of an ss5 is application for ss CARD.)

An act against my will is not my act.

jay scott.
Owenbrittont Posted - 14 Jul 2015 : 21:30:08
I have also recinded the SSN my current problem is I have been doing odd jobs pressure washing, fixing computers , cleaning houses but there are no more phone calls to do work or too little to support myself with
Bondservant Posted - 14 Jul 2015 : 19:16:22
quote:
Originally posted by Owenbrittont

I've volunteered out of the Social Security System Like to hear people's opinions on survival. I'm in the position that I cannot find a job near me 101 job apps in

I rescinded my SSAN commercial contract in 1995 - 20 years ago - by public newspaper and county recorder publication... along with everything that attaches with the commercial (Federal and Federalized State (since 1865) franchise corporations) contracts including Driver License, Contractors License, Marriage License, etc.

So, exactly how did you "volunteer out"? Were they Lawfully (not their purported wordly laws, but God's Sovereign Ecclesiastical Law... Lex Ecclesia Domini... the Kingdom of Heaven on His earth... the Kingdom of God) notified by your written mark - which is not a corporate "signature" - AND, did they make a corporate agent's acceptance by their legal signature of your opting out from their contract? If not done Lawfully, or even by their legal Corporation Code (look up the word 'code' in the dictionary), you are not out of their "system". Period.

The money changers will not relinquish your SSAN since THEY own that number (look at the back of your SSAN card) unless you use THEIR Codes to legally notice them on THEIR terms of your relinquishment of contract and federal trusteeship under your alias (non-birthright) name (I.E. John T. Smith, JOHN T. SMITH, JOHN TIMOTHY SMITH, etc.)

As for a "job" (a commerce term), then try mowing lawns or removing viruses from computers as I have done for cash or barter since 1995. I've fed my family, provided for all our family earthly needs including shelter, and my children know the truth of the Lord... and how to overcome through the Lord Jesus, the Christ, in this world.

When you get to that point, feel free to reply. Until then, you have not separeterd yourself from this world by His Spirit.

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living... - Mark 12:27

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000