ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 The Canon Law
 The Holy See

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Caleb Posted - 11 Mar 2015 : 12:32:58
The Holy See is the lawful jurisdiction of the catholic church. It is a global, ecclesiastical jurisdiction. It is not subject to the laws of any country.

It existed before ALL modern nations states, and therefore almost all of them acknowledge it as superior to their "secular" jurisdiction.

The Law governing the Holy See is the Canon Law of the catholic church. It is a complete body of law, but limited mostly to church matters. So, for example, this means it has only one form of forced punishment: excommunication.

It is called the "Canon" Law, because it is derived entirely from the "Canon" of Scripture. I.e. the Bible. It is biblical law and nothing more or less.

It provides for the governance of "societies", which in the church are religious orders. For example, the Jesuits are actually the Society of Jesus. Each society has its own statutes. The term "statute" is actually defined in the Canon Law. Where have you ever seen the source of law itself defined?

Now for the surprising part. In 1983 it was updated, and they added a new type of legal entity called a "private juridic person". This type of entity does not have to be directly related to the church. I.e. it does not have to be overtly religious in nature.

Best I can tell, the bizarre changes that took place in the structure of the New Zealand Govt. in the late 1980's were to remove it out from under the UK and also from the International Postal Union, and to recreate it as a Private Juridic Person under the Canon Law of the catholic church.

They wrote a "Constitution Act 1986" that has no obvious source of authority. But by 1989 they were busy changing almost all Govt. "Departments" that were created by statute into Govt. "Ministries" that again seemed to simply pop into existence, with no obvious initiating authority at all.

The Philippines similarly had a "revolution" in 1987, and wrote a new Constitution. The timing and changes hold remarkable parallels to New Zealand, yet these countries appear to have nothing at all in common between them.

What I believe we are witnessing, right under our noses is,

"The kingdoms of this world are become the Kingdom of our Lord and of his Christ."

Now, if you believe that Rome is the anti-Christ, then this sounds pretty bad. But when you find how carefully the plan of Redemption has been implemented in the statutes of these countries, then it paints a much rosier picture.

And I am not talking about UCC Redemption or any similar legal theory. I am talking about the plan laid out by Christ himself, implemented at least partly by the Apostles at the end of Acts chapter 4, and further detailed by Paul.

This plan is the alternative to the Mark of the Beast that everyone believes they cannot live without because they believe that they "have" to have money, even though there is no longer any money in circulation.

What we have found hiding in NZ statute is "the perfect law of liberty", and that gains its authority not from the NZ Govt., but from the Holy See and the Canon Law of the catholic church.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 08 Jun 2015 : 14:02:37
Hi Caleb,
Simply, I think a good answer is - Don't give up.

Seek His Kingdom and His Rightousness, that we might be saved... might.

Greetings lostandfound.

Blessings,
Manuel
lostandfound Posted - 07 Jun 2015 : 11:21:06
well
Caleb Posted - 14 Mar 2015 : 08:04:36
Hi Manuel,

Rather than write out a lengthy explanation, I want to take you on the same journey of discovery that I had to make.

I will start with a crucial distinction that I believe most Christians do not understand: the distinction between the Old and New Covenants.

So I will continue this by posting a new thread under The New Covenant forum. http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=1250

God bless,

-Gordon

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Manuel Posted - 12 Mar 2015 : 20:28:10
Hi Caleb,
After reading of the Order of the Garter and its "Honi soit qui mal y pense"
history, I am trying to follow you with your brief explanation .

If those whom strive for His Kingdom, with all going on around us and
the many which do not understand The Perfect Law of Liberty, how would
that enable us (us, hoping, that I too with wishful writting here) to be free,
striving to help and serve, without persecution, unless one "joins" The Catholic
Church, or even a "private juridic person" elected by same?

I bring this up because there is meaning to "a free assembly" which are striving
for His Kingdom not being full participants of the traditions etc. of The Catholic
Church.

Blessings,
Manuel

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000