ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Equity, Trusts, and Estate Law
 Inheritance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Owenbrittont Posted - 15 Feb 2015 : 20:46:05
Does anyone know of a safe place to put money not requiring a SSN ?
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 01 Mar 2015 : 14:15:57
Greetings Bondservant and all,

What I have noticed while hearing and seeing while trying to strive for His Kingdom in my limited capacity, is by all means be as humble as possible understanding that "the mystery" of "that which is done unto me, is done unto my Father" is a spirit to be reckoned with.

Be thankful that understanding that, and doing it, would, by faith, come back in amazement.

In and for His Loving Liberty,
Manuel

PS Thank you bondservant, and all whom have and continue to offer service and "washing of feet".

Bondservant Posted - 20 Feb 2015 : 16:23:28
Caleb, I agree with "Safest" completely and have done so with the Brethren where I am temporarily sojourning in this world since our true and permanent domicile is the Kingdom of Heaven - the Kingdom of God. The problem is that "Christians" of this day are so entwined with the world... having no understanding in Spirit that they, through Jesus the Christ in them, have also overcome this temporal world... that they will not choose that "Safest" route. Perhaps it would be wise that all those who claim to be "Christians" should research what the word "Christed" or "Christ" really means. Unless you are anointed of the Father through Jesus, the Christ, how can a Man call himself a "Christian"? Food for thought....

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living... - Mark 12:27
Caleb Posted - 17 Feb 2015 : 10:46:28
Three options:

Safe: Convert to Gold and bury it in the ground.

Safer: "Sell all you have, give the money to the poor, and come follow me."

Safest: "And the multitude of them that believed were of one heart and of one soul: neither said any of them that ought of the things which he possessed was his own; but they had all things common. Neither was there any among them that lacked: for as many as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold, And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and distribution was made unto every man according as he had need."

I am dead serious about this. But the key to the third option is that ALL members act as one. No one can have his needs met by the group and then be making private gains on the side. Just look at what happened to Ananias and Sapphira. It is simply unfair for others to expect you to put your money into a common pot that they share from unless they are equally willing to do so.

Where we are presently at with exiting the system, it appears we may not be able to fully escape until we take this exact step that the early Apostles did.

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Bondservant Posted - 17 Feb 2015 : 06:19:52
quote:
Originally posted by Owenbrittont

Does anyone know of a safe place to put money not requiring a SSN ?

Unless you have a non-US (foreign) passport, you can't open a bank or credit union account in Amerika without a SSAN. Otherwise, you need a private physical location where only you and one other Godly Man know where it is. Use your imagination

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.11 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000