ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 CITIZENSHIP
 Naturalization

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
ghostwalter Posted - 10 Aug 2013 : 23:36:27
Greetings to you all. It's been some time since I voiced a position or have partaken in discussion. Please absolve me for my lack of participation. Being foreign born, I would like to ask anyone in the forum how a person would go about filing without the normal birth certificate. I do have a Naturalization certificate. Now as it was a voluntary gesture (somewhat like signing yourself into a mental institution, you can sign yourself out/ rather than being committed as through birth), does one have an out or do you still have to go through the same obligatory process. The problem is I don't have a birth certificate on file. My question is , what is the procedure, if anyone knows? Thanks for the time. I do feel sorry about Lewis, I don't know him personally, but I've spent time in the federal system and do understand how unpleasant the ordeal can be. If you think he could use correspondence, I would certainly be able to jot down a few words of encouragement now and then, if you think he would appreciate hearing from a stranger. Give me a come-back to that. Thanks for listening, I still would appreciate an answer.
1   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
greatfull Posted - 13 Sep 2013 : 20:35:18

greetings,

unable regretfully to assist in your inquiry-

do not know abt lewis hopefully others here will assist

still working on the recission of bc etc myself

be well
quote:
Originally posted by ghostwalter

Greetings to you all. It's been some time since I voiced a position or have partaken in discussion. Please absolve me for my lack of participation. Being foreign born, I would like to ask anyone in the forum how a person would go about filing without the normal birth certificate. I do have a Naturalization certificate. Now as it was a voluntary gesture (somewhat like signing yourself into a mental institution, you can sign yourself out/ rather than being committed as through birth), does one have an out or do you still have to go through the same obligatory process. The problem is I don't have a birth certificate on file. My question is , what is the procedure, if anyone knows? Thanks for the time. I do feel sorry about Lewis, I don't know him personally, but I've spent time in the federal system and do understand how unpleasant the ordeal can be. If you think he could use correspondence, I would certainly be able to jot down a few words of encouragement now and then, if you think he would appreciate hearing from a stranger. Give me a come-back to that. Thanks for listening, I still would appreciate an answer.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000