ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 Oaths of Office

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
David Merrill Posted - 29 Jan 2011 : 17:06:33
This is a great topic! I have a folder about oaths. The State Constitution describes where the judicial officers of the state are to be held. County judges are to be filed in the county clerk and recorder's office and district (and higher) judges are filed with the Secretary of State. This includes the District Attorneys and Attorney General.

Federal judges are a different matter. I have never gotten hold of an oath of office from a federal judge that I can recall. What I have done is demand that it be put into the case with some success, in that the demand is made on the record and the judge fails to comply...

I have not been very scientific about that particular process though.

Regards,

David Merrill.

16   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
turkey Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 11:38:30
i wish that the articles,
  • "Fearing Hell as Essential to Validity of Affidavit", see 18 Dicta 144 (1941)
  • "Impeachment of Nonreligious Witnesses", see 13 Rocky Mt. L. Rev. 336 (1941)
  • "The Right to Practice Law as Dependent on Fear of Hell", see 19 Dicta 206 (1942)
were all available online, outside the pay-per-view clutches of Heinonline. From what little is viewable, it seems like they'd be very relevant here.

In keeping with the topic of this thread, i ask, generally, what good is a public officer's oath if it does not regard eternal or divine, judgment or consequences, in some way?

Kirk swore to uphold the Constitutions, with or without God, apparently; what a thorough man.
Bondservant Posted - 08 Feb 2011 : 08:11:24
David, it's great to have you back here posting again. Just this topic alone was worth the wait
David Merrill Posted - 03 Feb 2011 : 23:04:56
The implication is that with fiat currency was the advent of trust in God for true balances.

IN GOD WE TRUST

Then chief judge Kirk Stewart SAMELSON removed God from his Oath of Office hours after I caught him in breach of oath.

Anthony Joseph Posted - 03 Feb 2011 : 20:43:27
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

There is something about oaths I would like to share.

In 1864 I believe when the US went to fiat currency a new trust was adopted:

IN GOD WE TRUST

Take a look at this oath of office. Within a week of me publishing this lien (look at the SoS publication date on Page 3) chief judge SAMELSON subscribed a new Oath. Notice how he swears, but not by any authority, like God or a Stack of Bibles!

This is outside the form of constitution and it does not agree with the statutory form set forth for oaths or affirmations.

Regards,

David Merrill.

So then the question becomes; how is this "new" trust defined?

Who are the grantors?
Who are the beneficiaries?
Who are the trustees?
What specifically was offered unto this "new" trust"
Who are the liable and obligatory parties of this "new" trust?
David Merrill Posted - 03 Feb 2011 : 17:59:41
There is something about oaths I would like to share.

In 1864 I believe when the US went to fiat currency a new trust was adopted:

IN GOD WE TRUST

Take a look at this oath of office. Within a week of me publishing this lien (look at the SoS publication date on Page 3) chief judge SAMELSON subscribed a new Oath. Notice how he swears, but not by any authority, like God or a Stack of Bibles!

This is outside the form of constitution and it does not agree with the statutory form set forth for oaths or affirmations.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 02 Feb 2011 : 18:28:05
I have seen peaceable reentry work.

I think we might develop this better if you start a new thread about property tax and land grants?
Thomas Robert Posted - 01 Feb 2011 : 19:35:49
David,, Thanks for the link to the 662 page report by some US commission. I'm not sure what the connection would be, as I am a man on the land and absent liability to the Federal Reserve via USC12s411. I own My Land via land patent secured rights.(Original Jurisdiction)

I have tracked the owner of the lien since its inception. Florida statue does not allow the holder to contact the property owner for 2 years after the sale of the tax certificate. Although that has no bearing on me serving papers on him, I was concerned that he would file a quite title action and I had not established my evidence repository with the court yet. That was 18 months ago but now I have 13 months of evidence in a 4 inch thick pile of R4C's. So, maybe about 2 weeks before sale time I can serve the whole file on him and he'll have plenty to think about.

Again, I don't want to get off topic.

Thomas Robert
David Merrill Posted - 01 Feb 2011 : 16:48:25
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Robert

Well, I would agree. I have a very detailed plan I am putting into action. I wouldn't be papering just for the excercise. I am in trouble. There is a conspiracy to sell my land at a tax deed sale in June. (for properly refusing for cause all property tax presentments.) I have properly removed my land from equity into law (Original Jurisdiction). Just thought I would explain myself without going off topic.

I will continue to chase down the federal judges oaths for my LoR evidence repository. Will report back if I ever succeed.

Thomas Robert

This might help.

It sounds as though you should search out who has bought up the tax lien on your property and make sure they are copied about your R4C's?
Thomas Robert Posted - 31 Jan 2011 : 12:58:53
Well, I would agree. I have a very detailed plan I am putting into action. I wouldn't be papering just for the excercise. I am in trouble. There is a conspiracy to sell my land at a tax deed sale in June. (for properly refusing for cause all property tax presentments.) I have properly removed my land from equity into law (Original Jurisdiction). Just thought I would explain myself without going off topic.

I will continue to chase down the federal judges oaths for my LoR evidence repository. Will report back if I ever succeed.

Thomas Robert

David Merrill Posted - 30 Jan 2011 : 21:52:48
quote:
Originally posted by Thomas Robert

I'm doing this to every public official and judge in the county. You may not be able to see the statement written on the bottom of the page so here it is:

I accept your oath of office as a firm and binding bilateral contract as indicated above where you agree to uphold all my rights up to and including the Bill of Rights. signed, suitor

hl=enhttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8BYtuxSnkiYZGEyMTlmMjMtNGY4ZC00MTBlLTg0NDAtNGYxN2U5YTNkMTdi&hl=en

I think that sounds like what I call "papering". I don't feel that it is part of their job to file your and everybody else's Notices of the obvious. If you get into trouble then get that notice filed at the county clerk and recorder and the original into your case file.

Don't let me stop you. I just have an opinion about that. If everybody does that sort of blanket papering then that just numbs the whole objective, in my opinion.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Thomas Robert Posted - 30 Jan 2011 : 20:27:11

I'm doing this to every public official and judge in the county. You may not be able to see the statement written on the bottom of the page so here it is:

I accept your oath of office as a firm and binding bilateral contract as indicated above where you agree to uphold all my rights up to and including the Bill of Rights. signed, suitor

hl=enhttps://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B8BYtuxSnkiYZGEyMTlmMjMtNGY4ZC00MTBlLTg0NDAtNGYxN2U5YTNkMTdi&hl=en
David Merrill Posted - 30 Jan 2011 : 20:26:30
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Scott

quote:
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/4721/uccart9securityagreemen.jpg

The people signed the Security Agreement, and the judge waived written notice by scheduling the trial anyway, even after I offered to give him written notice before he made his decision. So began the billing cycle. They still have not paid me my money so there is a lien perfected. I am setting bigger things in motion as we speak:

Looking at the linked image "Article XXIX," you mention the People (taxpayers) promised that they would do right if their officials violated [your] rights.

Where are you mentioned in "Article XXIX?"

Jay Scott.

The officials are mentioned.
Jay Scott Posted - 30 Jan 2011 : 19:01:52
quote:

The people signed the Security Agreement, and the judge waived written notice by scheduling the trial anyway, even after I offered to give him written notice before he made his decision. So began the billing cycle. They still have not paid me my money so there is a lien perfected. I am setting bigger things in motion as we speak:

Looking at the linked image "Article XXIX," you mention the People (taxpayers) promised that they would do right if their officials violated [your] rights.

Where are you mentioned in "Article XXIX?"

Jay Scott.
Jay Scott Posted - 30 Jan 2011 : 18:55:22
What does "fungible fidelity bond" mean? I looked up the words, but what does it mean together, and what do you mean by it?

When it comes to retribution, how does...

"Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but [rather] give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance [is] mine; I will repay, saith the Lord."

...apply?

Why bill the "judge?" What is the cause, specifically?

Jay Scott.
David Merrill Posted - 29 Jan 2011 : 21:08:14
quote:
Originally posted by Jay Scott

Let's back up a bit.

What use is the judge's oath of office to me?

Jay Scott.

It is a fungible fidelity bond in the event that he violates your rights. You are not a party to the Constitution but the judge is - by his signature bond.

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3271/billingnotice.jpg

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/2119/noticeoflien.pdf

Notice the collateral - that same reception number and the Oath of Office of the AG here in Colorado, his agent, the Prosecutor was also in the room listening to the same notice of my charges.

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_John_Suthers'_AG_oath.jpg

Do you see that? At the end of the state constitution the People (taxpayers) promised that they would do right if their officials violated my rights. You have to keep it in mind though, that the chief judge had already violated my right to a speedy trial. They gambled that various torture would cause me to plead out and take the bargain - a few weeks of Community Service rather than put them to the test at trial. They would have lost because they never had any witnesses or evidence, mainly because I did nothing wrong. This is about me teaching people like you. They wanted to shut me down about teaching remedy.

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/8528/noticeoflientochinatoda.jpg

The timing is crucial. This is a window of opportunity as China is in a position of authority:

https://docs.google.com/leaf?id=0B1EaV_bU7VImNzQ1ZTIwNjUtNTE5MS00MjU5LTlkNTctNmYxMTI2MmM0YzZm&hl=en

http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/4998/certificateofmailingfil.pdf

Regards,

David Merrill.

Jay Scott Posted - 29 Jan 2011 : 20:02:38
Let's back up a bit.

What use is the judge's oath of office to me?

Jay Scott.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000