ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 The Rise & Fall of Christian America

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 27 Oct 2001 : 15:36:13
Rise & Fall of Christian America

Eighty-five years after the Independence of the united States, seven Southern states of America walked out of the Second Session of the Thirty-Sixth Congress on March 27, 1861. In so doing, the Constitutional quorum necessary for Congress to vote was lost, and Congress was adjourned sine die, or "without day". This meant that there was no quorum to set a specific day and time to reconvene which, according to Robert's Rules of Order, dissolved Congress since there were no provisions within the Constitution allowing the passage of any Congressional vote without a quorum of the States. Lincoln's Executive Order called Congress back into session days later, but not under the authority of the Constitution. As Commander-in-Chief, Congress was called into session under the Martial Law and rule of Lincoln.

Those who are reading this should be fully informed that the so called Great Emancipator, A. Lincoln, destroyed Christian Law in America. He wasn't a Christian, so why should this surprise us? Of course, this is not what we were taught in school as children, was it? According to written accounts by Lincoln's first law partner, John T. Stuart, Lincoln "was an avowed and open infidel, and sometimes bordered on atheism".

As cited in the book Life of Lincoln, Stuart went on to say that Lincoln "went further against Christian beliefs and doctrines and principles than any man I ever heard; he shocked me. Lincoln always denied that Jesus was the Christ of God - denied that Jesus was the son of God as understood and maintained by the Christian Church".

Lincoln himself stated, "That I am not a member of any Christian church is true" in 1864.

Lincoln showed the world his true beliefs shortly after the death of his youngest son when he consulted with mediums and ungodly spiritualists. If he had believed in God, then why did his life not show it? His eloquent speeches and quotations from the Bible do not agree with the factual accounts of his life outside of the political arena. To quote his business partner, A. Lincoln was an "open infidel".

Merriam Webster defines an infidel as "one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity; Syn. see ATHEIST".

Proof of this will be clearly seen in the pages ahead. Through his war of blood, the alleged Civil War, Lincoln became the Commander over an occupied territory, the former united States of America. With the initiation of The Lieber Code on April 24, 1863, A. Lincoln began to assemble his atheistic bible which became the unconstitutional Reconstruction Acts of Christian slavery and Military (Martial) Rule. The Reconstruction Acts began to be formulated in 1865 and continued to be instituted piece by piece until 1867.

After Lincoln's war, some southern Christian states began to ask why there were still occupying Union Commanders in the Field. They soon learned that the Christian civil government had been abolished and military government (Martial Rule and Law) was the only jurisdiction and authority over civil Rights and Christian Law in this new time of alleged peace. This was the result of the many Reconstruction Acts. At the turn of the Twenty-first century, these Acts are still in full force and effect.

This is part one of a three part series concerning the facts and events that brought about the abolition of Christian America, the former united States of America.

[Click the blue floppy disk icon at the top to view/print the entire article]

He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err. - Mark 12:27
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oneisraelite Posted - 21 Jan 2006 : 05:30:35
"Merriam Webster defines an infidel as "one who is not a Christian or who opposes Christianity; Syn. see ATHEIST"."

Just curious, we wonder if that would mean that Naziyrites are infidels?

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
esther2 Posted - 21 Jan 2006 : 05:20:28
so where can we find parts 2 and 3 of this wonderful series? thanks! in Him, esther2

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000