ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 The Common Law
 Common Law Lien

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
szs49 Posted - 17 Oct 2005 : 17:52:12
I need help on how to file a common law lien against a former employer, as well as the appropriate forms to use in the state of Texas.

SZS49
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
szs49 Posted - 20 Nov 2005 : 22:01:07
Thanks, I will contact them.

SZ Sandlin

SZS49
David Merrill Posted - 19 Nov 2005 : 06:50:26
In Colorado Springs across the street from the courthouse is a print shop called The Inkspot. They have a notary and pre-packaged form kits plus individual legal forms. Placing commercial liens is a bit taboo since a few folks were doing it to public officials a decade ago. But if I were looking for certain forms within the system, I would probably give a print shop near the courthouse a try.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. The Inkspot flies a gold fringed flag. When I inquired about it the owner says that people in some official capacity gave it to her. She sees no significance to it other than a friendly donation.
szs49 Posted - 18 Nov 2005 : 21:11:55
Thanks--how do I find the proper forms for a commercial lien?

SZS

SZS49
David Merrill Posted - 04 Nov 2005 : 18:57:29
Thanks for the lead Lewis.

http://www.navi.net/~rsc/banking.htm

http://www.navi.net/~rsc/hvdsourc.htm

Lewish Posted - 29 Oct 2005 : 23:55:15
szs49,

If you are a United States citizen, you have no access to the common law, and can be charged under Title 18 of the United States Code for trying to use it.

However, if what you meant to say, is you need help on how to file a proper commercial lien, then there are examples on this forum of how to do that. There is no "form". You have to do all the work yourself and understand what you are doing. If you can find a copy of Hartford Van Dyke's book on the subject, you can learn everything you need to know on how to create a lien that no court can set aside.

Peace to you,

Lewis

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.09 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000