ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 The Common Law
 Common Law with regards to Family Heritage

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
swarmingspirits Posted - 30 Jun 2005 : 19:27:46

Hello,

My name is James, and I was looking into common law years ago. But with the collapse of the Montana Freemen, Embassy of Heaven, the California Jural Society created by Randy Lee and actor John Quade (Who I always wondered if he was a "plant" from the other side and all that) and so forth, I got away from it. I simply did not think I could successfully use it to fight off the government.

I do admit recently I have been having a sense of interest in it again. I have been doing family genealogies and so forth and found a lot of my ancestors hail from Scotland, Ireland, Germany, etc. In those countries you had families, clans, and stuff like that.

In fact one of my ancestors from Scotland of 1650 even had a "family crest"-

I was wondering how much of this stuff relates to common law and things of that nature. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

I am not sure about dissing the IRS at this point and buring the title to my car and hoping a "non-statutory abatement" will save my arse. A lot of those goups that pushed those things are gone today-- with the exception of Embassy of Heaven that I found a website for. I mean let's face it, the Montana Freemen are all going to die in jail for DARING to "mess" with "Uncle Scam". So I'm not quite ready to "mess" with them until I can find out how to do it and WIN.

However, as far as family, faith (I am a Believer of Jesus Christ-- I believe He is the Son of God and my Saviour) and things like that. How much of this relates to common law?

Where can I go to find out more about all of this?

Thank you and God bless! :-)

In Christ Jesus,
James Warren Walters

James Walters
Griffin Nation
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 30 Jul 2005 : 22:35:31
Oh that BAR TREATY... they fit their scheme unto the slumberous nightmare many now are
awakening to in cold sweats:

"We must make our election between economy and liberty, or profusion and servitude.
If we run into such debts as that we must be taxed in our meat and in our drink, in
our necessities and our comforts, in our labors and our amusements,...our people...
must come to labor sixteen hours in the twenty-four, give the earnings of fifteen of
these to government,...and have no time to think, no means to call the mismanagers
to account; but to be glad to obtain sustenance by hiring ourselves to rivet their
chains on the necks of our fellow sufferers...And this is the tendency of all human
governments; a departure from principle in one instance becomes a precedent for a
second, that second for a third, and so on 'till the bulk of society has been reduced
to be mere automations of misery...And the forehorse of this frightful team is public
debt; Taxation follows that and, in its train, wretchedness and oppression."
- Thomas Jefferson (1823)
Oneisraelite Posted - 29 Jul 2005 : 19:18:30
"SEIZE YOUR FREEDOM"
(This section is based on a flyer written by the mysterious author "J.E.T.")

So you want to be free? Then become free! All the freedom is yours which you are able to seize! How do you seize freedom? By avoiding, evading, escaping, discouraging, overpowering, destroying, or otherwise frustrating anyone who initiates force or threat of force against you. "Do you beg for freedom? -- "But the oppressors ignore my pleas for freedom," you complain. Do you expect them to set you free? (Graffiti in a Las Vegas shopping mall: SLAVES NEED MASTERS.)... As long as you obey their rules, no matter how onerous, and pay their taxes, no matter how burdensome -- why should they set you free? -- why should they relinquish the easy life of a parasite? "And the oppressors dupe my neighbors who are confused, unaware, and apathetic," you protest. Do you expect them not to tame their flocks? The herdsman can milk only tame cows: the shearer can shear only tame sheep: the tyrant can drive only obedient slaves... "...We must educate -- teach increasing numbers our values and ideas," others shout. And some day truth will prevail and evil will be banished from the earth." But, ...this will take time -- much time. So how shall you live the only life you will ever have? And how many followers can you attract and hold if you offer only visions of a paradise for their great grandchildren? "I do want freedom," you cry. "But there is no way to get it now -- no chance to elect, no means to revolt, and no place to go." I reply: If you want freedom, seize it. "But my oppressors are organized into a powerful government, an omnipotent state..." you object... I reply: However... They are individuals. They cannot be everywhere. They cannot see everything. They cannot understand everything. They cannot do everything. You do not have to obey them... "Discover ways to avoid their extortions... "Convert your wealth into forms you can conceal.. "Make yourself difficult to find. "But that is too much trouble," you complain... "I would rather... do everything they demand -- and maybe, oh maybe, they will leave me alone just a little." Then tag along with the sheep to the slaughter, you who expect freedom on a silver platter. For how long can you appease the tyrant who will demand more and more, until he owns you completely? "And what do we know of this libertarian utopia that some of you dream of? In every land of which we hear, there are some who covet the lives and creations of others -- predators who rob and enslave the weak, the foolish and the cowardly. And when have they failed to recruit millions to vote for them, finance them, and work for them as humble agents and police? "Freepersons [sometimes] go about like tigers -- armed and ready for self defense... [and sometimes] go about like foxes -- inconspicuous and ready to hide.... "However, in almost every land, those with the courage to assert their freedom seldom need to fight or hide -- for the predators live off the easy prey... ...all the freedom is yours which you are able to seize."

"Those who would trade freedom for security, deserve neither." (Benjamin Franklin)

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
Manuel Posted - 19 Jul 2005 : 00:56:50
I read you Lewis and I. Scriabin,

You think that the attorn-eys/CPA's on the 861evidence video where hiding a "darker" secret?
I do! They must be protecting their own turf without having to lay it out on the line during
these times where the pressure is so volatile. After all, the saying that "those who value their
wealth more than their liberty neither deserve wealth or liberty" is beyond a reasonable daubt.

I am,
Manuel

..."Before the Law stands a doorkeeper. To this doorkeeper comes a man from the country and prays for admittance to the Law. But the doorkeeper says he cannot grant admittance at the monment. The man thinks it over and asks if he will be allowed in later. 'It is possible' says the doorkeeper, 'but not at the moment'. Since the gate stands open, as usual, and the doorkeeper steps to one side, the man stoops to peer through the gateway into the interior. Observing that, the doorkeeper laughs and says 'If you are so drawn to it , just try to go in despite my veto. But take note: I am powerful. And I am only the least of the doorkeepers. From hall to hall there is one doorkeeper after another, each more terrible than the last. The third doorkeeper is already so terrible that even I cannot bear to look at him.' These are difficulties the man from the country has not expected; the Law, he thinks, should surely be accessible at all times and to everyone."...
. Franz Kafka

I do not think this "Franz Kafta" new The True Judge, Lawgiver and King at the time he was writting the above?

I. Scriabin Posted - 18 Jul 2005 : 23:43:34
Well said Lewis!

Yes, in reading the published court decisions regarding the "income" question, it is very apparent that it is a corporate gain, arising from corporate activities.

Hence the necessity for the State to Create a FICTION that bridges the gap between the Man and the Corporation; and the necessity for the Man to believe the Lie.

Lewish Posted - 18 Jul 2005 : 17:08:10
Manuel,

Title 26 of the United States Code says that only commercial entities can have "income". I am NOT a commercial entity or a statutory person, therefor I have NO income.

Enough said?

Lewis
Manuel Posted - 17 Jul 2005 : 14:36:51
The other day I watched this expose which revealed that "income taxing" was for INTERNATIONAL MERCHANTS:
http://anon.taxableincome.speedera.net/861Evidence/index.html

Welcome OFF-BOARD James,
Manuel
Lewish Posted - 17 Jul 2005 : 13:05:06
Hello James,

Well, first off, many of the Montana Freeman are now free after winning their appeal. They had the same "judge", who unlawfully locked them away as I had who unlawfully locked me away. There is hope, and it is in and thru our Lord and Savior. Before this happended, I was not sure of how strong I would stand in the face of persecution for my faith and belief in Jesus. Well, if I can willingly go to jail for my beliefs about my rights, then I know I can and will do the same for my Lord. It has been a time of proving for me.

As to common law, I will give this one warning. Until you have removed yourself from being a United States citizen, you have no right to use or access the common law. The second case which is still pending against me includes a charge of "conspiracy to use the common law." You must get rid of your U.S. citizenship. See my posts under "Declaration of Citizenship". We are still learning about this, and I will be adding to the knowledge base here.

As to dealing with the IRS, get Pete Hendrickson's book "Cracking the Code". Unfortunately there are many other books with the same title, so be careful that you get the right one. Hendrickson was taken to court in March 2005 for the fifth time by the IRS. The U.S. Attorney moved for and got a dismissal of the case. He felt that they had wasted enough "court" time in the first four tries.

Peace,

Lewis
I. Scriabin Posted - 16 Jul 2005 : 20:48:56
Dear James Walters,

A few brave souls are experiencing some success in asserting their proper status and removing themselves to limited extent from the grasp of the beast; however it is becoming increasingly clear that the beast is not operating in conformity to the laws as they are written and understood by those who are able to properly "parse" them.

The international agenda of the "masters" of this world, given authority by the god of this world, is gaining momentum and power as we approach the day of the Almighty One. Even the Supreme Court of the United States is reluctant to take a stand for truth in the law for fear of opposing their masters. This has not gone un-noticed by those who, like yourself, would prefer to live disconnected from the beast and it's authority. Many are wondering whether it will even be possible in the near future to enjoy the successes of the past.

There is much fear as people re-assess their beliefs and re-calculate their chances of gaining "freedom."

Perhaps the example of Daniel, a faithful one even in the heart of Babylon, is the wisest course of action. Live with a true dedication to our Father in the heavens while submitting to the authority of the beast until we are forced to make the ultimate choice - accept the mark or else! Daniel and his peers who resisted forced worship were saved by superhuman intervention and we have reason to believe it will happen again in the near future.

I doubt that anyone will reply nastily to your frustrated expressions of free speech. Most here are adults who understand very well what your thoughts are, but haven't a wise and effective answer to your questions.

Continue please, in your quest for truth here. In time you'll find what you're looking for.

Livefire Posted - 16 Jul 2005 : 20:34:07
Im not an expert by any means, but you need to be more specific what you are seeking answers for...are you having IRS problems for instance? This forum seems be less active than others I belong to , but there is a lot of good information here to peruse. Dont toss out the baby with the bath water!

swarmingspirits Posted - 16 Jul 2005 : 18:54:23
I just gotta say-

This forum SUCKS. Flat out.

39 people have read my post and NO ONE has offered even an "uhh... I don't know" reply.

Sorry I'm not part of your clique ladies and gents.

I'll be on my way now.

I'm pretty sure people will lob some pretty nasty responses to this post now.

Sorry I even bothered to post here. What does a guy have to do to be taken serious on here anyways?

IF you guys are "Christians" I sure am embarrassed to be one.

"Because lawlessness shall about, the love of many shall wax cold."

Thank you "ladies and gents".
(I say that extremely loosely!)

It's been an education.

God bless,

James Walters
Griffin Nation

P.S. -- you won't believe me anyways, but I'm NOT a "plant". Just in case paranoia about me has prevented any SUBSTANTIVE replies to some serious questions I have here.

James Walters
Griffin Nation

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000