ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 No Social Security Number??

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
David Merrill Posted - 30 Jun 2005 : 06:32:09
Dear Readers;

Years ago I went into the Social Security office and told them to revoke or annul my SSN. Whatever they do. The first helper, a woman seemed a bit offended and started treating me like I was doing something wrong, such an unusual request. It was not long before I was speaking with the office manager. He was quite courteous and informed me that the Social Security Administration has no process for getting rid of Social Security Numbers.

He then asked me when I applied for it. I told him when I was about fourteen years old. He asked me how it is that I keep it in existence? I said I write it or say it when people ask, on job applications etc. He suggested that is the process for having a SSN as well as the process for revoking it. Just quit saying it or writing it down.

It took a few months, because I presumed polite as he was, he was giving me elusive doubletalk. But after a while it figured well. He was telling me the truth.

http://www.christianliberty.org/carmvus/June_27_2005_Carmichael_v_us.pdf

Quote:
Plaintiff also submitted a request to the Commissioner of Social Security to have his social security number rescinded...

Plaintiff also suggested that "[f]or tax reporting purposes, the number 000-00-0000 or the words religious objector may be placed in the ... block.

Speaking for myself, I was not doing this rescission for religious purposes. But would certainly grant that anyone, not being required to have a SSN anyway, could discontinue use of it, even in the military. Without a SSN, there is no Taxpayer ID Number, and subsequently, no reporting requirements.

I find one thing striking about the findings. That a man can have a SSN upon entry even into the military and simply by saying he objects and does not want to have it anymore, actually not have it anymore.

Regards,

David Merrill.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Oneisraelite Posted - 03 Jan 2006 : 19:35:40
"What is needed is a "preponderance of power"... We beg to differ, what is needed is "Lawful authority".

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
David Merrill Posted - 02 Jan 2006 : 19:38:08
This snippet is from a letter by Woodrow Wilson to Col. House, a top advisor:

quote:
Very soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a national system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda which will effect our security as a chargeback for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer being able to earn a living They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions. Americans, by unknowingly or unwittingly delivering the bills of lading to us will be rendered bankrupt and insolvent, forever to remain economic slaves through taxation, secured by their pledges. They will be stripped of their rights and given a commercial value designed to make us a profit and they will be none the wiser, for not one man in a million could ever figure our plans and, if by accident one or two should figure it out, we have in our arsenal plausible deniability. After all, this is the only logical way to fund the government, by floating liens and debt to the registrants in the form of benefits and privileges. This will inevitably reap to us huge profits beyond our wildest expectations and leave every American a contributor to this fraud which we will call "Social Insurance." Without realizing it, every American will insure us for any loss we may incur and in this manner every American will unknowingly be our servant, however begrudgingly. The people will become helpless and without any hope for their redemption and, we will employ the high office of the President of our dummy corporation to foment this plot against America.

I agree with you Lewis, the trend back to money will be a rocky road.

http://www.worldnewsstand.net/history/pay_debts.htm

I went to the ER again yesterday. When I told the folks I have no DOB, SSN or residential address additional police guards, alway three or four were posted to keep a constant eye on me. They were trying to give me the impression I would definitely be hauled off to jail.

http://Friends-n-Family-Research.info/FFR/Merrill_novation_ER.jpg

quote:
HJR-192 of June 5, 1933 is the bond the government issued to balance the exchange to re-credit the people and is our insurance policy to stave off execution of law, which allows it to pass over us for our benefit. The bond is on the debit side of the United States Governments ledger, which was a debited from their credit, created by the Executive Order of April 5, 1933 when they took the gold out of circulation. Public Policy is rooted in HJR-192 and is Grace that creates our exemption. This is your temporal saving Grace. Under Grace, the law falls away to create a more perfect contract. Public Policy removed the people’s liability to make all payments by making a contract null if it required the payment to be in substance or debt, because the people didn’t have any money to pay with. All that must be done now is to discharge the liability.

Regards,

David Merrill.
Linc Posted - 02 Jan 2006 : 13:41:37
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite
What we were trying to say is that one will never become free if one waits for a majority vote, just as the founders of this country didn't wait for a majority vote to secede from King George.

Berkano was not saying to wait for a "majority vote". Democracy is ungodly and unbiblical. What is needed is a "preponderance of power", that is, for those who have the power to make the masses move, be servants of Yahowah. But such power should not be used for rebellion, because rebellions always fail except when Yahowah himself instructs a prophet to lead them. Has such a prophet come forward? No? Then keep preparing yourself for that day when you are called to step forward and take the reigns of His government.
Lewish Posted - 02 Jan 2006 : 12:45:57
Greetings oneisraelite,

Yep! I agree. I wonder what JOE SIXPACK is going to do in six months when he discovers that his lovely FRNs will no longer buy him that sixpack that he covets.

In case you don't realize it folks (this is to all readers) the end is rapidly approaching. You may be unaware that United States of America silver certificates are again available in selected places. When they are in common circulation, what do you think will happen to the value of FRNs?

Be warned. Let those who have eyes see, and those who have ears hear.

Peace to all,

Lewis
Oneisraelite Posted - 02 Jan 2006 : 07:32:00
Greetings and salutations brother Lewis:

Peace be unto the house.

What we were trying to say is that one will never become free if one waits for a majority vote, just as the founders of this country didn't wait for a majority vote to secede from King George. They didn't declare war on King George, they simply declared that neither he nor any other man was their god. They declared that their god was the God of Nature!! And we declare the same; the modern-day GEORGE is not our father; he is not our god; he is not even our adopted father, our parens patriae!!

JOE SIXPACK doesn't care if the FRN's are real just as long as he can still trade them for a case of beer; HE thinks we are foolish when we explain that ss number is a chattel number, the badge of servitude [1] spoken of in Revelations 13:16; HE thinks we are silly (christianus[2]) when we tell HIM there is another Kingdom (jurisdiction), another government based on the Ten Commandments, another King and that when two or three are gathered together in his authority (name) there that government is! JOE SIXPACK thinks only the creations of men are real, when in fact, those are the fictions! JOE SIXPACK thinks we are far more than just a bubble off plumb when we tell him that we are not in the UNITED STATES because it doesn't exist!! It is a ******* fiction!! It is a fiction created by the vain imaginings of men and verified by the flick of a pen!! You cannot trip over the border between the place they call UNITED STATES and the place they call CANADA unless they erect a barricade! For creatures who are OF the world, only worldly things exist in their minds. Once one Truly sees the Kingdom of Yahuwah these vain imaginings melt away, just as the caesar's image and superscription disappear when you render the silver in that coin back to its Lawful Creator/Owner (Haggai 2:8). Our Wonderful Counsellor tried to show them that but there ain't one in a million who sees it EVEN WHEN ONE PHYSICALLY SHOWS IT TO THEM!

So if someone expects, at this time, to find enough people to fill a "county", whatever that is, it better be a tiny little thing; with maybe two or three citizens!

Endnotes:
[1] G5480 charagma ...a badge of servitude...
[2] Christianus, CHRISTIAN: sense development as in SILLY - Webster's 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, page 327

Lewish Posted - 01 Jan 2006 : 12:35:54
Hello oneisraelite,

If you go back and look at the history of this country, you will find that there were more Torys among the settlers than there were Separatists. But who prevailed? It certainly wasn't the Torys.

And today, there are still Torys in our midst who just will not accept the fact that America is not a colony of England. Look at all the webpages that proclaim America is still an English colony. They have obviously not read the actual copies of the treaties that gave us independence. They apparently think the words in the Treaty of Paris and the Jay Treaty are of no meaning or effect.

We do need to come to gather as a body politic, as a state. But that will only happen and be successful when the body is composed of those who are called by our Creator.

Regards,

Lewis-Vincent
Oneisraelite Posted - 01 Jan 2006 : 07:46:30
Greetings and salutations, brother berkano:

Peace be unto the house.

You wrote: The sheep that runs ahead of the flock gets picked off by the wolves.

We respond: We would add to that that the one in the lead gets a better view and that the ones that stay with the flock eventually will end up at the slaughter house.

You wrote: The Israelites of yore did not come out as individuals. They prepared then came out as a body.

We respond: We believe that our pattern for the exodus out of double-straits, out of bondage started with only one man receiving a calling from the BOSS; the rest just followed, constantly murmuring (complaining) 'cause it wasn't easy.

And what are we? Your murmurings are not against us, but against Yahuwah. - Exodus 16:8c

And the pattern for this exodus from bondage?

Return, O apostate children (subjects), declares Yahuwah; for I am Lord over you. And I will take you, one from a city, and two from a family, and I will bring you to Zion. - Yirm'yahu [Jeremiah] 3:14

For where two or three are gathered together in my name (authority), there am I in the midst of them. - Mattith'yahu [Matthew] 18:20

P.S. I don't believe there has ever been a "popular vote" to freedom. I believe the numbers nearly always go something like this: 2% in favour of liberty for themselves and anyone caring to join with them, 96% unable or unwilling to decide and 2% voting to keep the other 98%, and themselves in some cases, in bondage. And I am in no way casting aspersions your way or categorizing you when I say all this, brother berkano. - Robert:

berkano Posted - 01 Jan 2006 : 06:10:13
The sheep that runs ahead of the flock gets picked off by the wolves.

The Israelites of yore did not come out as individuals. They prepared then came out as a body.

Even then Pharaoh tried to round 'em up and bring 'em back.

But the BOSS appointed their day of freedom, and the Egyptians went swimming.

The trick is not to rescind your number or have the proper paperwork or affidavit or argument. There is no trick.

The trick is to organize with people in your county so that the electors of the dejure government outnumber the voters of the defacto government.

Then you hold a real election independent of the defacto elections which will have to be recognized by the defacto authorities, and kiss the county's contracts with state and federal governments good-bye.

Then you'll have your own Shire. Then you'll have uncontestable authority to legislate your own social insurance system based on Christ's law, your own paperwork, your own ID, all based on dejure authority. The defacto must automatically defer to the dejure.

Sweet.

Problem is there is no dejure body in place to take the wheel, so the defacto is still keeping the seat warm until that time.

This moving through the cracks of the system as individuals is not going to build the house framed without hands. You've got to move as a people, a mass, a congregation, to make it stick.

Gather.

Oneisraelite Posted - 29 Dec 2005 : 05:32:01
Greetings brother Lewis:

Peace be unto the house.

We are in agreement on this issue, we perceive. Here's a little something on the name Allalimya Takanin, translated Looking Glass.

Looking Glass
Allalimya Takanin
(c.1832-1877)

Looking Glass [Allalimya Takanin] was the war chief who, along with Chief Joseph, directed the 1877 Nez Percé retreat from eastern Oregon into Montana and on toward the Canadian border. The son of a prominent Nez Percé chief, Looking Glass was born around 1832 in what is now western Montana. Although he bitterly resented white encroachments on his ancestral lands, he opposed going to war with the United States over its plans to force his people onto the small reservation assigned to them at Lapwai, Idaho.

When the Nez Percé and the U.S. Army first clashed at Whitebird Canyon on June 17, 1877, Looking Glass was already living on the Lapwai reservation, as he had agreed to do. Nevertheless, General Oliver Howard believed that Looking Glass would soon join the fighting, and he sent a detachment of troops to arrest him. Howard's plans backfired, however, for Looking Glass eluded arrest and fled the reservation to join Joseph and his fugitive band just as Howard had feared.

For both better and worse, the Nez Percé flight bore the mark of Looking Glass's leadership. A respected battlefield commander, he convinced the band to flee to Montana, despite Joseph's opposition, and then persuaded them to stop at Big Hole, where he incorrectly believed they would be free from attack. After soldiers under the command of Colonel John Gibbon surprised the Nez Percé there on August 9, inflicting heavy casualties, Looking Glass lost much of his prestige as a military leader.

Nearly two months later, when the Nez Percé were finally surrounded by Colonel Nelson A. Miles's troops in Northern Montana's Bearpaw mountains, Looking Glass remained stubbornly opposed to surrender. By this time, however, Chief Joseph had concluded that surrender was the only viable option, and on October 5, he rode out to hand over his rifle. That same day, Looking Glass set out to join Sitting Bull's band in Canada, but before he could make it to the border, he was killed by a Cheyenne scout.

"Looking Glass remained stubbornly opposed to surrender." Maybe that was why all those people were going to Looking Glass.

Lewish Posted - 28 Dec 2005 : 21:41:31
Greeting dear brother Robert,

I completely agree with your response. I am merely pointing out a symptom called the "looking glass effect". If you don't know the story, it was a dark and foggy night, one in which drivers could barely see the road, and one where each driver was carefully following the bare red glow of the taillights of the car ahead. At some point in time, the wife asks, "I wonder why all these people are going to Looking Glass"? (the name of a town) At this point in time the husband realized his mistake and took the exit for Portland, their intended destination.

This is where we are today. We have blindly followed our parents to Looking Glass, when we really wanted to go to Portland. Yes, it is our responsibility, but it is they who started us down the wrong foggy road, following the other person's (intention use of word) taillights. Yes, at some point we are responsible for failing to read the road-signs, but it sure would have helped if they had stuck a little closer to the Word.

Peace to unto you and yours,

Lewis
Oneisraelite Posted - 28 Dec 2005 : 13:28:54
Greetings and salutations my brother:

Peace be unto the house.

We thank you for your kind and thoughtful response.

You wrote: But, let us not forget the ignorance of the parents. Was it not they who willingly gave up their child to the godfather, when they gave the child's name to the STATE so that the STATE could issue a BIRTH CERTIFICATE to use to create the trust which then gets an account number call a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER? Why did the parents give away some as precious as a name?

We respond: Although I also agree with you, for how long, and at what age, do we stop using the excuse; "it's somebody else's fault." When I first discovered that I had been lied to for my whole life, up to that point, by virtually everyone I had known, I was very angry at the world. Then one day I spied the slothful, covetous man who was truly responsible...and of all places, in a mirror...it was me! Sooner or later, my brother, we must accept responsibility for our actions or what the STATE says about us is true.

...and showing mercy unto thousands of THEM who love Me and keep My Commandments.

Just a few more thoughts sent to you in the love of the Messiah.

your brother in the anointing,
Robert: of the house of Yisra'el

Lewish Posted - 27 Dec 2005 : 13:40:52
Hello oneisraelite,

I totally agree with this:
quote:

Though 99.9 percent of us are born to people in bondage we do not actually become the Beast System's bondservants until, using the chattel number we were issued at an early age, we covetously, though in most cases ignorantly, apply for benefits; "...they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors". It is at the age of consent that we volunteer to be adopted by the Father, the parens patriae called STATE by asking IT for privileges or benefits. "Father, I pray you, may I please DRIVE a MOTOR VEHICLE?", for many of us, may very well may be our first prayer to the godfather called STATE.

But, let us not forget the ignorance of the parents. Was it not they who willingly gave up their child to the godfather, when they gave the child's name to the STATE so that the STATE could issue a BIRTH CERTIFICATE to use to create the trust which then gets an account number call a SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER? Why did the parents give away some as precious as a name?

I know a couple who recently had a child born in a hospital. The hospital kept insisting that the couple provide a name to them for the male child, who had come into the world there. They refused to release the woman until a name was given so that the SS application could be filled out. As the couple started out of the hospital with their child, the police were called. The police allowed them to leave, but informed them that charges would be filed for violating such and such a law (which wasn't a law but only a code). And the couple informed the police back that would be fine and that they would file a lawsuit and criminal charges against both the police and the hospital for attempted theft of private property. That is were it stands at the moment.

Here are parents who have been granted sight to see, and have a stong enough will to act on what has been revealed to them. Why don't more parents act this way? Is it because as you say, they have been playing "church" all of their lives?

Just a few thoughts.

Peace,

Lewis-Vincent
Oneisraelite Posted - 26 Dec 2005 : 09:33:54
Greetings and salutations, brothers and sisters:

Peace be unto the house.

Though 99.9 percent of us are born to people in bondage we do not actually become the Beast System's bondservants until, using the chattel number we were issued at an early age, we covetously, though in most cases ignorantly, apply for benefits; "...they that exercise authority upon them are called benefactors". It is at the age of consent that we volunteer to be adopted by the Father, the parens patriae called STATE by asking IT for privileges or benefits. "Father, I pray you, may I please DRIVE a MOTOR VEHICLE?", for many of us, may very well may be our first prayer to the godfather called STATE.

Did anyone here know that a godfather is "...under an indispensable obligation to instruct the child and watch over his conduct"? Does compulsory education by the STATE come to mind here? Tell us that the two and one half million so-called 'laws' of the Father called STATE, wouldn't serve to govern the conduct of ITS godchildren!!

Paul was simply astounded at the sheer ignorance he encountered: "Know ye not (You don't know?), that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey..." That same ignorance, that same lack of knowledge, prevails today, most us not even realizing that we are in bondage..."We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?"; how blind is that, for cryin' out loud? And most of us who are finally just opening our eyes, can't truly figure out how we got into this predicament.

PREDIC'AMENT, n. [L. proedicamentum, from proedico, to affirm.] 2. Class or kind described by any definite marks; hence, condition; particular situation or state.

"Described by any definite marks"!! Well, go figure!

Yahuwah tells us, indirectly, what kind of mark...

"...that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark [G5480], or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

G5480 charagma ...a badge of servitude

Well, duh, your govenment doesn't beg you for benefits and privileges, now does it, it provides benefits and privileges (or so it appears)!! Does the servant issue benefits and privileges to the master, or does the master issue benefits and privileges to the servant?

What charagma is one asked for in the place called UNITED STATES or UNITED STATES OF AMERICA when he or she prays for benefits and privileges from their master the STATE? Now we're back onto the subject of this thread, aren't we!?!? They ask you for your badge of servitude, just like they did back in Rome!! Go ahead try to tell me that the ss number is not the chattel number required to receive benefits and privileges from the Beast! One would have to have their baseball cap on backward to not see this!! Do you need FRN's to apply for the "dainties" that the gubbermint serves up? Of course not!! Put a knife to your throat if you are covetous and desirous of ITS "dainties" (benefits and privileges)!! Why? because the price you must pay is abject servitude!! You must work to pay for your masters generosity!! Generosity?!? Would we be being "generous" if we gave a portion of David's hire to Art? Of course not!! That's ridiculous!!

In a nutshell, it is our very own covetous, slothful nature that plunders our neigbours while they prey upon us; that is what put us in the predicament we are in and nothing else!

Let's play "church", that should solve all our problems!!

This is a great place to vent our frustration, is it not?

David Merrill Posted - 26 Dec 2005 : 05:30:06
Yes. Unenlightened people quake around it, that shroud of power.
artsfree Posted - 26 Dec 2005 : 05:12:14
I am not a "resident" ( a thing unmoving ) and neither am I a person (legal fiction) but I am a living flesh and blood creation of my creator and I was created in his image. At the age of zero I was not capable of undertaking any part in a legal contract. I declare all who say that I did to be illogical in law. Of the ten great Maxims of Law the Maxim of truth is paramount. Although deceit is legally practiced in "Courts" it is not truth. In Australia today children are being encouraged to get a "tax file number". How can a child enter a legally binding contract? Accept the facts that all law today comes from the "barrel of a gun"or by force in other words. No taxfile number =no job. So coertion is used(force) get one or no work. It is clear to all the judiciary that these are illegal actions. They dont need you or I to tell them what they already know. We can use their systems against them and confound them but you will find that there will be no record of your success and the court documents will vanish from the face of the earth. It "never" happened.In conversation with Prince Leonard of Hutt River Province in Australia (the first of many legal breakaway states in Australia)he informed me that they left the courthouse that night and on the following day everything had "vanished" and that was the end of the matter. All documents and actions were "gone". Another recent case I attended where this man had beaten the Tax Office to a standstill that they walked away only to resurrect it 3 years later. (must be a newbe in the job who thought he could succeed where others couldnt)As an act done by me against my will is not my act how is any of this stuff legal?..It's not. It comes from coertion, force and intimidation in a legal system that is not ours. A system of slavery enforced upon all living humans of sovereign birth. The Tax Office only knows what you tell it. Stop telling them your business. Likewise others also but remember that they have the guns and the force. Dont use confrontation but when attacked , if you are honest in your endeavours, they will shake in your presence. You will "own" your space. I recently had occasion to be arrested whilst going about my lawful business. I stated "What you have done is illegal! I am a loyal Australian and obey strictly the Laws of this Country(the real laws that is)and it is a disgrace for such as myself to be arrested in going about my lawful business" The constable taking hold of the handcuffs I was in was shaking. The young constables were all nervous and felt distressed at the events occurring. There is more to the story but suffice it to say I never raised my voice and reassured them that I would not hurt them. But the "shroud" of power that descended upon me in my righteous actions( I cant find other words to describe it. An inner peace of correctness and kindness)was more powerful than 10 policemen and women. I walked out of that station without any paperwork whatsoever. I doubt if anything will come of it. I take no credit for my withstanding the situation. My creator placed me within his power and they couldn't withstand it. They literally physically shook. I have never seen that before. The power of our creator in action is a wonder to behold.
David Merrill Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 15:54:40
It seems he lectures now and again but is not an Internet presence. I may grab a couple snippets video and link them in a day or two. I will check to see but he does not seem to consider the material proprietary or copyrighted. He just warns that it should not be considered legal advice from an attorney practicing law.

I think you must register, maybe even buy a subscription but I found his material indexed:

http://www.conspiracycentral.net:6969/index.html?search=kevin+hines

Regards,

David Merrill.
Lewish Posted - 24 Dec 2005 : 15:01:12
David,

I seem to be missing this Kevin of the Hines family discussion on trusts. Where is that thread located?

Regards,

Lewis
David Merrill Posted - 23 Dec 2005 : 17:39:12
Yes indeed - alter ego. That is my reservation.

I am only trying to fit the speaker's views into that kind of reality. HJR-192 as a bonding to stave off the law for example. That is when the people (beneficiaries) of government trust became chattel. With the growing account deficit and growing enforcement capabilities to collect - Mainland China, one has to consider that government sold the beneficiaries up the river.

The man, Kevin of the Hines family understands true name and uses it for the trustee - the flesh and blood man. Also he never seems to be claiming to be the beneficiary directly. The SSA contract is treated like an insurance policy in the indenture. Otherwise he is using the new indenture to control the venue and jurisdiction only.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. To offer a better explanation Lewis; the indenture does not attempt to collect on anything but Social Security Benefits in the traditional sense as an insurance policy (premiums). For which of course the man has already invested 40+ quarters of payments. However the trust does take over title to everything ever generated in the trust name. But it still allows the South Korean, Chinese and Japanese banker/investors to generate all that capital floating bonds and securities on the trust as chattel. Kevin says, "What do I care. I just take the title from the fired trustees and all their subordinate agents." (paraphrased from memory)
Lewish Posted - 23 Dec 2005 : 12:18:16
Hello David,

If you look at "THE LAW OF TRUSTS" by Austin Wakeman Scott, it says that when the beneficiary and the trustee become one and the same, the trust disolves and disappears.

Now, consider that in light of the pieces I have told you about in my court case, and maybe, just maybe a new light will shine in your thinking.

Peace,

Lewis
David Merrill Posted - 23 Dec 2005 : 09:52:44
quote:
Originally posted by oneisraelite

Greetings and salutations:

Peace be unto the house.

Therefore any court but common law…is clearly the wrong forum and there can be no arraignment - "I am entering a plea of 'not guilty' for you..."”

'not guilty' = 'I find no fault in this man.'

Say, "Thou sayest it; thank you", turn around, and leave. I believe, their JUDGE has just declared you ‘not guilty’.

Who says the blind cannot be made to see.

Excellent use of testimony. Just make sure you refuse for cause the notice of the next (pretrial readiness) hearing.

Regards,

David Merrill.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.18 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000