ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 Exposing the Owners Behind the FED Reserve Bank

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 11 Jan 2002 : 14:52:03
A Study of Corporate Influence behind the Federal Reserve Private Bank

First Published in 1976 by Don Allen**

Chart 1 reveals the linear connection between the Rothschild's and the Bank of England, and the London banking houses which ultimately control the Federal Reserve Banks through their stockholdings of bank stock and their subsidiary firms in New York. The two principal Rothschild representatives in New York, J. P. Morgan Co., and Kuhn, Loeb & Co. were the firms which set up the Jekyll Island Conference at which the Federal Reserve Act was drafted, who directed the subsequent successful campaign to have the plan enacted into law by Congress, and who purchased the controlling amounts of stock in the Federal Reserve Bank of New York in 1914. These firms had their principal officers appointed to the Federal Reserve Board of Governors and the Federal Advisory Council in 1914.

In 1914 a few families (blood or business related) owning controlling stock in existing banks (such as in New York City) caused those banks to purchase controlling shares in the Federal Reserve regional banks. Examination of the charts and text in the House Banking Committee Staff Report of August, 1976 and the current stockholders list of the 12 regional Federal Reserve Banks show this same family control.

Download or print the entire article by clicking on the blue floppy disk icon above.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 29 Dec 2005 : 17:20:53
Greetings,

The following is extremely significant as to signal all the "hyper-activities" causing the "hyper-tensions" to this DOW/ned
JONES syndrome and its many greedy and avaricious plundering and looting of the sold-souls on this world. My counsel (not attorn-ey add-vice), is for you all to read, but not weep as many will surely gnash their teeth, but reap the true rewards of understanding - "They travel over sea and land to win one convert, and when they have conquered, they make you twice as fit for hell as they are themselves":

650 Years Ago:
How Bankers Rigged the First, and Worst, Global Financial Crash

Six hundred and fifty years ago came the climax of the worst financial collapse in history to date. The 1930s Great Depression was a mild and brief episode, compared to the bank crash of the 1340s, which decimated the human population.

The crash, which peaked in 1345 A.D. when the world's biggest banks went under, "led'' by the Bardi and Peruzzi companies of Florence, Italy, was more than a bank crash -- it was a financial disintegration. Chroniclers reported, "all credit vanished together,'' most trade and exchange stopped, and a catastrophic drop of the world's population by famine and disease loomed."

A lengthy, but worth read in full, click below:
How Bankers Rigged the First, and Worst, Global Financial Crash
Manuel Posted - 29 Dec 2005 : 12:07:32

Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve
Ludwig von Mises Institute
41 min 25 sec - Dec 8, 2005
www.mises.org

Thomas Jefferson and Andrew Jackson understood "The Monster". But to most Americans today, Federal Reserve is just a name on the dollar bill. They have no idea of what the central bank does to the economy, or to their own economic lives; of how and why it was founded and operates; or of the sound money and banking that could end the statism, inflation, and business cycles that the Fed generates.

Dedicated to Murray N. Rothbard, steeped in American history and Austrian economics, and featuring Ron Paul, Joseph Salerno, Hans Hoppe, and Lew Rockwell, this extraordinary new film is the clearest, most compelling explanation ever offered of the Fed, and why curbing it must be our first priority.

Alan Greenspan is not, we're told, happy about this 42-minute blockbuster. Watch it, and you'll understand why. This is economics and history as they are meant to be: fascinating, informative, and motivating. This movie could change America.

Click for video here: Money, Banking and the Federal Reserve

I am,
Manuel
Manuel Posted - 22 Aug 2005 : 18:36:30
I. Scriabin,
Just noticed. My mothers cousin passed away about 3 weeks ago. I believe he was enlisted. The first time I met him (8 years old), he took my Glenfield bolt action 22 rifle and fixed the firing pin. He had a house with his own indoor one lane shooting range. To this date, I believe he got involved regarding a little trouble I was having with a drill-instructor on boot-camp :) (The D.I. didn't like my response after running many miles, and then while in battalion formation mind you, he wanted me to do mountain climbers after catching me quietly crush a sand flea of my leatherneck). My loud COMMAND EXECUTED RESPONSE in front of the major brass must have been embarrasing to him. In fact, soon after arriving to the quarter deck on the barracks, the next in command to the senior drill instructor, another gunny, made me a fireteam leader ;)

Shortly after that, after 1st phase, I was given orders to report to the docs at base dental where they cut gums, pulled out all four wisdom teeth and stiched up. After that, they made me the platton mascot (bull-dog) until the swelling came down ;)
I. Scriabin Posted - 04 May 2005 : 22:07:08
Yep, large puzzles are comprised of gobs of itty-bitty pieces!

Naval aviator? Enlisted or commissioned? I got to know a few of the enlisted Aviation Pilots who were still on active duty in the late sixties flying out of NAS Los Alamitos, and a few more who were tending bar in various locations around Long Beach. What an incredible bunch of sailors!!
Manuel Posted - 04 May 2005 : 02:33:21
Great reflex I. Scriabin! Para-dise/noia Island.
Madame Butterfly?

You know, my mothers cousin flew air combat support on Iwo-Jima.

I. Scriabin Posted - 04 May 2005 : 00:34:51
Could there be a connection between this funny business and the internal revenue trust fund established in the Territory of the Philippines long ago? While a federal territory the Philippines was utilized in much the same way as Porto Rico and the Virgin Islands in laying the groundwork for "statutes" to come in later years. The Philippines at one time was even a Naval District. Hmmmmm.
Manuel Posted - 03 May 2005 : 19:31:20
More of the money-laundering scene:
http://newswire.indymedia.org/en/newswire/2004/02/800157.shtml

"In 1900 William McKinley said it was America’s national obligation to crush insurgency in Mindanao. Mark Twain called him a Master of the Game and scolded the new Republican president for falling prey to the Philippine temptation. For pretending to send the army to help the native patriots but really to snake their land away and keep it."
Manuel Posted - 02 May 2005 : 20:07:50
Stop loss? A new wave theory? I don't know, but there's something going on around here. Anyone remember the song: "Well if my eyes don't deceive me theres something going on around here..."
Edit
Oh... here are those lyrics:
http://www.mondaypapers.com/looksharp/isshereally.html

http://www.mindanews.com/2005/02/19nws-meiring.html

"Meiring case officially communicated with US only last month
Carolyn O. Arguillas / MindaNews / 19 February 2005
DAVAO CITY – The US Embassy was officially informed of the Michael Meiring cases filed in Davao City courts only last month, through a letter from the Philippine Secretary of Justice, US Ambassador Francis Ricciardone said.

Ricciardone told MindaNews in an interview Thursday evening that they received a letter from Justice Secretary Raul Gonzalez only last month, informing them about the charges filed against Meiring Terence Meiring, an American national who nearly died when a bomb exploded inside his room at the Evergreen Hotel on May 16, 2002.

Until January 2005, Ricciardone said the charges against Meiring “were never communicated with us, never, never.”

“No one ever communicated with us on official basis,” he said.

Meiring was spirited out of his hospital room pn May 19, 2002, three days after the explosion, by what Mayor Rodrigo Duterte referred to as “arrogant” agents of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI)"...

David Merrill Posted - 02 May 2005 : 08:10:37
I am not sure the allusion to Butterfly. But the link certainly got me thinking...

Crosstalk:

quote:
Dear Suitors;

Quickening of the Currency

A logical step in the sunset of Bretton Woods is stabilization of the currency back to gold.

www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement5.gif
Verified Statement of Right Page 5
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/1-HR3812.jpg
HR 3812 Page 1
www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/2-HR3812.jpg
HR 3812 Page 2

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/topofthehour.aspx?StoryId=3274

My initial comment about 1934 federal reserve bonds being ‘intercepted’ on the way to a Swiss bank was that the bonds were genuine, as counterfeit as everything else, not “counterfeit” like reported in the media. That was supported by comment that everything from the Federal Reserve (which has no reserves) is counterfeit. I got a fellow accused of counterfeiting released from jail by asking, “How do you counterfeit, counterfeit money?”

Note that my initial response to the article was also that the article is bogus. One should find out if NBI has ever announced this arrest before proceeding. My skepticism was mostly about iron boxes used to transfer anything these days. But comment arose that iron boxes were customary back in the days of Roosevelt and McCarthy. Urban Survival gathers data by transforms (WebBOTs) and was also skeptical of the initial article for reasons of traffic activity:

quote:
“Our work consists of filtering vast quantities of data from the internet, parsing through it all and seeking changes in language which we postulate precede changes in behavior. In this run our bandwidth capture target is in excess of 80 million reads each potentially as large as 2048 words clustered around our subject target words. One of our largest ever runs.”

However there seems to be something that stirred the article. There was probably an event of the type that actually occurred. And that event was engineered to alter or manipulate the macroeconomic landscape. And possibly it did. Considering there is no indication by search engine the NBI ever announced anything and I cannot find anything from Urban Survival on it either. Reporting agencies may have noticed flaws and retracted original reports.

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1025816323715_21225523

There might be some interrelated events around the gold in the Philippines. Manila is central to this theme.

http://www.theantechamber.net/Contact/Contact11205/ContactIndex.htm

But what really strikes me is the correlation of using warehouse receipts for collections on gold. And the inherent similarities found in bills of exchange. Also the correlation with our bill of exchange used for confidence and security building measures (fidelity bonding on our default judgments res judicata) in the original estate – gold and energy/wealth substance.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. One suitor, the son of a central banker who has participated in bills of exchange for over a $ million, dropped me a short email saying he spent over three hours on the above email. Interesting...
Manuel Posted - 02 May 2005 : 02:31:10
Now I know why Philipino women would say: "YOU BUTTEFLY!"
http://www.theantechamber.net/Contact/Contact11205/ContactIndex.htm
David Merrill Posted - 01 May 2005 : 17:24:48
I am glad others discerned the discrepancies in the article.

Also it is admirable to approach the investigation through transforms like these folks do. But it can lead to tunnelvision; thinking you are looking at the whole or sometimes even the right picture.

quote:
"The NBI said the package, sealed in an iron-cast chest, was similar to the shipment the NBI seized a few months ago that also contained fake US dollar notes."

I recall that quote from the original article. Great. So is anyone checking with NBI to see if they really said anything about the bust? Anything at all?

Regards,

David Merrill.
Manuel Posted - 01 May 2005 : 16:37:27
Bond scam may be linked to Asian organized crime

A scam that aimed to pass $25 billion in fake U.S. bearer bonds in Canada may be linked to organized crime in Asia, police said Wednesday. Two men have been arrested in the scam and more arrests are likely.

Police say Sung Taek Park, 67, of Japan and Michael Johnson, 37, an Ontario resident, tried to get a bank loan using as security a fortune in fraudulent U.S. bonds.

The RCMP and the U.S. Secret Service arrested the man just five days after they tried to deposit the 250 certificates, each with a face value of $100 million, at a Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce branch in Toronto and asked for a letter of credit for a portion of the amount...

Full article at: http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CTVNews/1025816323715_21225523

excerpt from Urban Survival dot com:

"Now true, much of the spew out there is froth and worthless, but if one knows how to look, and how to read, and what to judge as valid, there are some very interesting data points floating around amidst the speculation.

One of the data points has to do with the languages in which the story is being discussed. We note with interest that Israeli, Brazil, Dutch, and Malay-Chinese have more verbiage about the story than has appeared in the internet-published, MSM, English language press. Curious, eh?

Our work consists of filtering vast quantities of data from the internet, parsing through it all and seeking changes in language which we postulate precede changes in behavior. In this run our bandwidth capture target is in excess of 80 million reads each potentially as large as 2048 words clustered around our subject target words. One of our largest ever runs.

So we are sitting there happily watching our servers hum along to themselves when the story about the Flavell and Beany bust floats across our processing. It is intriguing, not every day that 3 trillion in counterfeit bonds gets busted. Then there is the associated information, most of which makes no sense.

Ok, being captured in the Philippines does make sense. In fact, it initially went along with our pre-conception of the Philippine population as a very hard working, enterprising people. And, it makes sense that such a thing could occur in Manila as it is one of the major cross-cultural boundary gateway from SE Asia to the Western world. So, not really out of place. As noted, the Philippines population is hard working, and enterprising, and if they were to turn their hands to counterfeiting they would do well at it. But even so, the amount was a bit large. After all, 3 trillion represents a whole lot of dollars and would be very hard for the average counterfeiting ring to work through their usual distribution channels. Bear in mind the point of counterfeiting is to work the fake money into the system such that real value can be ‘extracted' in the process. Usually that means making purchases, and either getting the ‘real value' back in the form of the ‘change' or alternatively, either returning the item purchased later for cash, or selling it at a discount for cash. No matter how it is achieved, the point of counterfeiting is to swap your fake notes for real FRN's {USofA Federal Reserve Notes commonly called dollars}.

So, for a counterfeiting story, it is very unusual. A very large amount of fake dollar bonds in very high denominations making it virtually guaranteed that it is not to be processed through regular distribution for such work. Then SE Asian association through Manila, and it turns out that Flavell and Beany are not Philippines citizens, and claim to be British. Indeed, they used British passports and converted British Pounds to pay their bail. And they have two, yet to be apprehended accomplishes according to the NBI, both of whom are also thought to be British. Hmmm….

Nor is it the first time in recent months that such a counterfieting operation has been detected. As the Manila Times noted:

"The NBI said the package, sealed in an iron-cast chest, was similar to the shipment the NBI seized a few months ago that also contained fake US dollar notes. " (emphasis added)

That is when we set a few flags on our processing to pick up references to the Flavell and Beany bust should they arise. It was all just to curiosity provoking. Too large to distribute amount of counterfeit money going to Zurich? Home of banks and banksters. Again, hmmmm…. Now why would Suisse banks cooperate in distributing 3 trillion dollars in fake money? Hmmm….

And just what effect would nearly 1/3rd of a whole years USA GDP have if it hit the financial system suddenly? Hmmmm…externally generated hyper-inflation? Have Flavell and Beany and their masters been getting their ideas from old movies? Specifically the Peter Falk/Alan Arkin film, ‘The In-laws'…..hmmmm, again.

Since most of our work is based on the summation of numeric representations for emotional values, we thought it interesting to find out just where, on this wide planet of ours, and in which languages we would find the most emotively bound content around the story of Flavell and Beany's bust. Curiously again, it was neither British or American based sites where we located the higher levels of emotive summations. Rather we found that the highest two sites for emotive summations {Ed Note: language/cultural differences thought to be normalized by our processing} turned out to be Russian, and Israeli. True the values on the Russian sites are lower on a total verbiage associated, but higher on emotive impact into the future so the summations are nearly the same.

Then we have Brazilian sites, Malay {local Chinese variants}, Dutch, German, and rapidly descending after that, local Philippines languages, then English, followed by Chinese. Again, a very large hmmmm arises from the summation values. Given that the MSM in the USA ‘chop and stopped' the story, it is not actually surprising that it has longer international legs. What is surprising is the speculation that arose instantly as to Israeli links to the British Flavell and Beany. We noted that within 30 minutes of the Flavell and Beany bust hitting the net, the first speculation appears that it was an Israeli Government sponsored project. And where the speculation first appears….Israel, then Russia, then English language discussions. http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/economic911.html Hmmmm.

Then we noted the rise in verbiage about the bust in various other languages including some significant discussion about the alleged accomplices, Seki Mehmet Bayram and Peter Whittkamp. Both names showed up repeatedly with SE Asian associations localized to Malaysia, and India. What was odd was to see some discussion and press reports of some serious lengths appear in Malay-Chinese news sources. Again, an oddity in a case of oddities.

Having surveyed the data points as they are coming in around the Flavell and Beany bust this past week, it is easy to agree that one possible goal for the creation of the 3 Trillion dollars was to actually inflict fatal inflation at strategic vulnerable points in the economic system with the idea of crashing the USofA dollar. The result would be global chaos.

Of course, since the Federal Reserve Bank, which is not a part of the Federal Government of the USofA, and has no reserves, and is not a bank, is also in the business of creation of money from nothing, which is sort of like counterfeiting, perhaps there would have been no major impact from the 3 trillion new worthless dollars. After all, when you have a bazillions pieces of green paper out there {or digi-dollars}, what is a few trillion more going to hurt?

One thing to note is that motivation, and goals ascribed to the now vanished Flavell and Beany are all speculative. We may never know the inside of the Flavell and Beany story. But some things can be ascertained with reasonable certainty:

1) the story is not yet complete;

2) Flavell and Beany are not whom the appear;

3) It takes banks and banksters to move 3 Trillion dollars, legitimate or fake;

4) Banks and banksters are part and parcel of the global governance infrastructure, so somewhere there is someone inside the system who is deeply involved {ed note: don't buy life insurance for this person(s)};

5) 3 trillion dollars is not created for the increase of personal wealth, this is a ‘strategic' amount of money {conclusion from evidence}, likely intended as a weapon {speculation as to use}; 6) the speculation of the use of the 3 trillion as a weapon leads to the conclusion that a ‘war' is ongoing between non-national, or supra-national groups.

While there is much yet to be revealed about the Great Global Adventure in Counterfeiting, and indeed more will likely emerge over the next few weeks, one conclusion that can be drawn, from this story, and its data-points, is that it is a dangerous universe, and the powers that be {TPTB} have their agents out there working their asses off between busts. This is probably not a good sign for regular humans. Heads up there peoples, Flavell and Beany are out-and-about at large."

Manuel Posted - 25 Apr 2005 : 00:22:51
This one is an oldie goldie:
http://www.sharelynx.com/papers/MarcosGold.php
Manuel Posted - 24 Apr 2005 : 18:50:18
from article: "The two were granted temporary liberty after they each posted P16,000 bail last Tuesday."

I believe there is a cons-piracy hidden behind the talking heads on the "approved" media reports.
If you read of all the certificates and notes on site below, me thinketh you will get my drift on the bridge being built there:
http://www.friesian.com/notes.htm

"Build a bridge on the east, and attack through the west"
- The art of war ~ Tongue Suit

Here is an interesting DIG-UP:
http://edition.cnn.com/2001/WORLD/asiapcf/southeast/04/16/thai.treasure/index.html

Then... ever wonder why Bush Senior and Clintoon are the "new tsunamy LORDS?" Lookie lookie... I got hookie:
http://www.tarpley.net/bush2.htm

Another chicken (chickens are amazing versatile creatures) fighting against the FOXES:
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2005/04/19/canada_class_action_accuses_banks_of_illegal_creation_of_money.htm
David Merrill Posted - 24 Apr 2005 : 16:22:05
Somebody out there is willing to believe the report...

http://cryptogon.com/2005_04_17_blogarchive.html

quote:
4/21/2005

British Nationals Arrested with $3 Trillion in Fake U.S. Federal Reserve Certificates :.

WTF? This isn't bogus currency. This is some kind of massive bond scam. I'm posting the full text because this smells like something that will disappear completely. If you have additional information from outside the usual channels, please let me know.

Here's some chum for Them: securitization of debt, Switzerland, trillion, bank account, 1934 bonds. Come and get it, gentlemen:

quote:
$3-trillion fake federal bank notes seized from 2 Britons
By Evelyn Macairan
The Philippine Star 04/22/2005

The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) announced yesterday the arrest of two British nationals who were caught in possession of $3-trillion fake US federal bank notes in an entrapment operation.

Charges of forgery and illegal possession of bank notes were filed against Paul Edward John Flavell and Sam Beany, both residents of the CEO Apartments located on Jupiter street, Makati City.

Manuel Eduarte, head agent of the NBI Anti-Graft Division said charges against the suspects were filed before the Makati City Prosecutor’s Office last April 15. The two were granted temporary liberty after they each posted P16,000 bail last Tuesday.

However, NBI Director Reynaldo Wycoco said he has coordinated with the Bureau of Immigration and requested that the two suspects be included in its watchlist.

Two of their alleged cohorts, also British nationals, have yet to be apprehended by lawmen. They were identified as Zeki Mehmet Bayram and Peter Wittkamp.

The NBI recovered from Flavell and Beany a metal scroll and fake US federal bank reserves totaling $3 trillion, which were contained in an iron chest.

There were 13 boxes in the chest, each containing 50 reserve notes that amounted to $1 billion.

Eduarte said the notes were definite forgeries since the biggest amount the US government came out with was in the denomination of $10,000.

The counterfeit bonds were supposedly manufactured in 1934.

In a report submitted by the NBI-AGD to Wycoco, international courier company DHL Philippines informed their unit last April 14 that suspects Flavell and Beany were about to ship a cargo of fake US federal reserves to Zurich, Switzerland. They paid P53,967.24 as shipment fee.

Eduarte’s agents confirmed that the suspects went to the DHL office located at Pasong Tamo street in Makati City.

The two suspects allegedly paid the shipment fee and were asked to open the iron chest for inspection. Upon seeing that the contents were similar to the items they seized from a previous operation, the NBI agents accosted them.
posted by Kevin F at 12:38 PM

4/20/2005

Manuel Posted - 23 Apr 2005 : 21:57:29
one, little two... little three... little trillions...

http://www.philstar.com/philstar/News200504226302.htm

"The two suspects allegedly paid the shipment fee and were asked to open the iron chest for inspection. Upon seeing that the contents were similar to the items they seized from a previous operation, the NBI agents accosted them."

Manuel Posted - 23 Apr 2005 : 00:50:11
Hey... I was an MP (temporary) over seas, but most of my posts where for fence-watch and keeping good reports of the drunk-logs

Wheren't there guards during the security after 9/11 taking somethings out of the vaults down there too?

Here is some info on bearer bonds:

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.
A Bearer Bond is a legal certificate that usually represents a bond obligation of, or stock in, a corporation or some other intangible property. They are no longer issued in the United States.
It is differs from normal stock in that no records are kept anywhere of the owner, or the transactions involving ownership. Whoever physically holds the bearer bond papers owns the stock or corporation. This is useful for investors and corporate officers who wish to retain anonymity. The downside is that in the event of loss or theft, bearer bonds are extremely difficult to recover. In Central America this is typically the standard procedure for owning and running companies.

From
http://www.shipwright.com/rants/rant_07.html
e$: What's a Digital Bearer Bond?
Robert Hettinga
Shipwright Development Corporation
44 Farquhar Street, Boston, MA 02131

November 19, 1995

">Ps. I know I could probably look this up, but exactly what are
>bearer bonds? I frequently hear them mentioned when market
>anonymity and money laundering come up.
It's the little questions which take the longest to answer...
I wrote something here in cypherpunks this year called "The Book Entry / Certificate Distinction", which you might want to check out in the archives.
Bearer bonds and bearer certificates (like cash) belong to the bearer. To be flip, possession is 100% of the law with a bearer bond. Bearer bonds can be stolen, but they aren't registered anywhere, which makes them useful for anonymity."
David Merrill Posted - 23 Apr 2005 : 00:06:38
Vern?

Monday?
Bondservant Posted - 22 Apr 2005 : 19:55:14
But... these were (purportedly) Chicago FRB issue 1934 U.S. Gold bonds... part of the great and illustrious hidden cache the Philippines have purportedly been "safekeepers" of since WWII. The "cast iron" boxes were (according to US Treasury 1938 records) authentic "safety boxes" after General MacArthur hid them in caves. They were originally hermetically sealed with ultraviolet sensitive seals.

So, my point is, could this have been the AUTHENTIC gold bearer bonds/Treasury Notes that could now save the Bush cabal and IMF from reality bankruptcy?

There is FAR more to this than what has been "reported"... and what has been "leaked" to the biased mainstream [lying] "press", and this most likely was a diversion of the truth.
David Merrill Posted - 22 Apr 2005 : 07:36:41
Something is off with the entire article Manuel. Cast iron boxes? Three trillion in $100s like the photo entails is probably not feasable physically, especially in cast iron.

Once I got a fellow out of jail for asking, "How do you counterfeit counterfeit money?"

So when I suggest the certificates were genuine, I mean that they were issued by the Federal Reserve System. Otherwise they could just command the redeeming bank in Switzerland not honor the debt. That is the only reason I could come up with for bothering to stop the certificates before they reached Switzerland. That is the only reason for the Treasury to even bother getting their hands on the certificates as anything but evidence of forgery.

http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/topofthehour.aspx?StoryId=3274

So run some searches on those names. And who is this news source? Something seems a bit fishy about all this. I just ran "DZMM report Reynaldo Wycoco DHL Philippines", all directly cut-and-paste into Google and got zip. [However there is plenty about Reynoldo Wycoco on DZMM news.] I would like to retract anything I may have said to give the report authenticity. At least until anything turns up.

Regards,

David Merrill.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.17 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000