ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Statute Law
 Are You a PERSON?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Admin Posted - 20 Oct 2001 : 02:07:28
What manner of PERSON are You?
(click the blue floppy disk icon to view/download the entire post)

Just exactly what is a person by legal definition? What is the legal authority of a person? Is a Christian a PERSON? The answers to these questions have eluded Americans ever since the end of Lincoln's Civil War and the general acceptance of the Fourteenth Amendment. Since all State statutes and every court in the United States, right down to the local municipal courts, define every American as a person, then we should find out just what this means so that we can understand what we are according to the civil governments and judges.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jay Scott Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 10:20:55
Hey man!

A quick search turned up an online Bouvier's.

http://www.constitution.org/bouv/bouvier.htm

Jay Scott.
Caleb Posted - 09 Feb 2014 : 01:41:28
In 8 years I have not heard anyone shed further light on this critical word "person" since the very detailed explanation by Oneisraelite at the bottom of page 10 of this topic.

Here is the missing piece of the puzzle.

The definition cited by Oneisraelite from Bouvier's shows that there are only 2 types of persons: natural and artificial. It has previously been assumed that since the Govt doesn't treat us as natural persons, then the statutes must be written only for corporations, which are the other option, being artificial persons.

But if you read the definition of "corporation" in Bouvier's, you will see that this simply does not fit either. Oneisraelite's suggestion of a "corporation sole" seemed to be an answer, until I had a judge tell me very definitely that this was incorrect. I have yet to have a judge steer me wrong with legal advice. They usually point out the most glaring error in your argument, and then say no more before they rule against you. But at least you know what line of thinking NOT to pursue the next time!

Then one day, someone suggested to me that everything was really Estate Law in disguise. And as I pondered this I suddenly saw that everything the Govt system does with "persons" is correct, and fits, and is lawful, if they are speaking of DEAD natural persons. Soon after that, I found my second witness, also in Bouvier's:

quote:
REPRESENTATION OF PERSONS; A fiction of the law, the effect of which is to put the representative in the place, degree, or right of the person represented.

2. The heir represents his ancestor. Bac. Abr. Heir and Ancestor, A. The devisee, his testator; the executor, his testator; the administrator, his intestate; the successor in corporations, his predecessor. And generally speaking they are entitled to the rights of the persons whom they represent, and bound to fulfill the duties and obligations, which were binding upon them in those characters.

3. Representation was unknown to the Romans, and was invented by the commentators and doctors of the civil law.

What does every single example of a represented person have in common in the above definition? They are all DEAD!

So if Congressmen represent persons, and lawyers represent persons in our modern legal system, what does that tell us about the persons, since they are obviously able to be represented?

And so you will find that the most progress being made these days in trying to decode the statutory legal system, is by those pursuing this notion that all statutes are Estate Law in disguise, providing rules that govern the dead.

And when the living show up in their courts, we are not the persons their law applies to. But they rope us into standing surety for those persons the moment they can get us to answer for the person, because we are now the representative, and are therefore "bound to fulfill the duties and obligations, which were binding upon" the person!

Honi soit qui mal y pense
Uncle Buck Posted - 02 Mar 2006 : 18:08:37
Greetings one and all, peace be unto the house!
If the Common Law is NOT modified by Statutes to create new rights and entitlements that were repugnant to common law then here is a classic demon-stration from Australia (New South Wales in Fact):

Minors (Property and Contracts) Act 1970
6 Definitions

(1) In this Act, unless the context or subject matter otherwise indicates or requires:"Civil act" means:
(a) a contract,
(b) an election to rescind or determine a contract for fraud, mistake, breach or otherwise,

(c) a disposition of property,
(d) a disclaimer,
(e) an acknowledgment of receipt of property,
(f) a discharge or acquittance,
(g) an exercise of a power under a contract or under a settlement, will or other instrument,
(h) an assent or consent to, acquiescence in, or acknowledgment or waiver of, any matter by a person affecting the person's rights or obligations under a contract or relating to property,
(i) a release of any cause of action,
(j) a grant of any leave or licence,
(k) an election in relation to rights under a will or other instrument, or in relation to conversion as between realty and personalty, or
(l) an act done:
(i) in relation to the formation,
(ii) in relation to becoming or ceasing to be a member or officer, or
(iii) as a member or officer:
of a partnership, or of an association, company or society, whether a corporation or not,

(m) without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any act relating to contractual or proprietary rights or obligations or to any chose in action:
whetherhaving effect at law or in equity."Disposition of property" includes:

(a) a conveyance, transfer, assignment, appointment, settlement, mortgage, delivery, payment, lease, bailment, reconveyance or discharge of mortgage,
(b) the creation of a trust,
(c) the release or surrender of any property, and
(d) the grant of a power in respect of property:
whether having effect at law or in equity."Minor" means a person under the age of 18 years; and "minority" has a corresponding meaning."Minor participant", in relation to a civil act, means a person who, while the person is a minor, participates in the civil act."Party", in relation to a civil act, includes a person who does, makes, accepts, suffers or joins in the civil act; and "participate" and "participant" have corresponding meanings."Property" includes real and personal property and any estate or interest in property real or personal, and money, and any debt, and any cause of action for damages (including damages for personal injury), and any other chose in action, and any other right or interest.

(2) The making of a will, whether in exercise of a power of appointment or otherwise, or the revocation of a will, is not a civil act and is not a disposition of property for the purposes of this Act.
(3) Where a person participates in a civil act while a minor and by this Act the civil act is or becomes presumptively binding on the person:
(a) the civil act is, at and after the time of the person's participation, as binding on the person and the person's personal representative and has effect as if the person were not under the disability of infancy at the time of the person's participation, and
(b) except where other provision is made by this Act, the civil act is binding and has effect as mentioned in paragraph (a) in favour of all persons.
7 This and other Acts cumulative
(1) Where, under any Act, a civil act in which a person participates while under the age of twenty-one years is given any force or effect, that force or effect is not vitiated or diminished by anything in Part 2 or Part 3.
(2) Where, under any provision in Part 2 or Part 3, a civil act in which a person participates while under the age of twenty-one years is given any force or effect, that force or effect is not vitiated or diminished by anything in any other Act.
Part 2 – Capacity at eighteen years

8 Civil acts generally
A person is not under the disability of infancy in relation to a civil act in which the person participates when aged eighteen years or upwards and after the commencement of this Act

9 Full age generally
(1) After the commencement of this Act:
(a) for the purposes of any rule of law, and
(b) except so far as the context otherwise requires, for the purposes of:
(i) any Act, whether passed before or after the commencement of this Act, and
(ii) any instrument made under an Act, whether the instrument is made before or after the commencement of this Act:
a person aged eighteen years or upwards on the commencement of this Act or who attains the age of eighteen years after the commencement of this Act:
(c) is of full age and adult,
(d) is sui juris, subject however to the law relating to mental illness, and
(e) is not under any disability or incapacity of infancy.
(2) Subsection (1) does not affect the construction of words which:
(a) are contained in:
(i) any matter (whether in writing or not) constituting or evidencing a civil act in which any person participates before the commencement of this Act, or
(ii) the will of a person dying before the commencement of this Act, and
(b) refer to infancy or adulthood, to full age, to incapacity or capacity, or to disability or ability, or refer to a person being or not being sui juris, or make any similar reference:
except so far as the context otherwise requires.
(3) Subsection (1) does not affect:
(a) the construction of any reference to "the adult male basic wage", the "adult female basic wage", or any similar expression in any Act or in any instrument made under an Act,
(b) the construction of any Act, or of any instrument made under an Act, so far as the Act or instrument gives rise to any liability for fine or imprisonment or other punishment for an offence, or
(c) the power to make any order under Part 3 of the Guardianship Act 1987 or the construction or operation of an order made under that Part.

If I have to be like him who is going to be like me?
James 1:25 The Perfect Law of Liberty
Oneisraelite Posted - 24 Jan 2006 : 06:54:44
Greetings and salutations:

Peace be unto the house.

Here's an interesting one that we just re-discovered in Steve Miller's, Is Your Social Security Card the Mark of the Beast.

Gregg's Manual of English: "A name spelled in all capital letters or a name initialed, is not a proper noun denoting a specific person, but is a fictitious name, or a name of a dead person, or a nom de guerre."

If anyone here is interested in reading Is Your Social Security Card the Mark of the Beast in its entirety it may be found here http://crosstheborder.org/ss-motb/Forward.htm Be forwarned before reading it, however, that Steve doesn't leave his readers with much hope...but Steve is candid...

"Since most of you won't believe the Bible's authority, I'll cite your laws, regulations and Supreme Court decisions as a higher authority. These are quoted for those of you who venerate man's law above God's law."

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
Oneisraelite Posted - 21 Jan 2006 : 07:31:07
Greetings:

Peace be unto the house.

We were reading this somewhere and noticed, once again, something very strange in the wording of Section 9...

"On April 5, 1933, President Roosevelt issued an Executive Order 6260 declaring:
All persons are required to deliver ON OR BEFORE MAY 1, 1933 all GOLD COIN, GOLD BULLION, AND GOLD CERTIFICATES now owned by them to a Federal Reserve Bank, branch or agency, or to any member bank of the Federal Reserve System.
Section 9 of the order reads as follows:
Whosoever willfully violates any provisions of this Executive Order or of these regulations or of any rule, regulation or license issued there under may be fined not more than $10,000, or if a natural person, may be imprisoned for not more than 10 years, or both; and any officer, director or agency of any corporation who knowingly participates in any such violation may be punished by a like fine, imprisonment, or both.”"

It would appear that whosoever may only be fined, while a natural person may also be imprisoned for not more than 10 years. Very revealing language we would say. This would indicate, we perceive, that in 1933 there were still two very distinct, and probably relatively large, classes of entities if we, for the moment, ignore the AGENTS of the corporation, who are apparently treated like, if not synonymous with, natural persons.

We can find no definition of natural person in the 1991, sixth edition, Black's Law Dictionary or Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary, but did find the following in the latter (Bouvier's).

"The term ancestor is applied to natural persons. The words predecessors and successors, are used in respect to the persons composing a body corporate. See 2 Bl. Com. 209; Bac. Abr. h.t.; Ayl. Pand. 58.

ARTIFICIAL. What is the result of, or relates to, the arts; opposed to natural; thus we say a corporation is an artificial person, in opposition to a natural person. Artificial accession is the uniting one property to another by art, opposed to a simple natural union. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 503.

Think about marriage, then re-read that last sentence above.

CONVEYANCE, contracts. The transfer of the title to land by one or more persons to another or others. By the term persons is here understood not only natural persons but corporations.

CORPORATION. An aggregate corporation is an ideal body, created by law, composed of individuals united under a common name, the members of which succeed each other, so that the body continues the same, notwithstanding the changes of the individuals who compose it, and which for certain purposes is considered as a natural person.

That last one tells us, by extrapolation, that if a CORPORATION, for certain purposes, may be considered a natural person, then it holds to reason that "for certain purposes a natural person may be considered a CORPORATION."

13. A sole corporation, as its name implies, consists of only one person, to whom and his successors belongs that legal perpetuity, the enjoyment of which is denied to all natural persons. 1 Black Com. 469. Those corporations are not common in the United States. In those states, however, where the religious establishment of the church of England was adopted, when they were colonies, together with the common law on that subject, the minister of the parish was seised of the freehold, as persona ecclesiae, in the same manner as in England; and the right of his successors to the freehold being thus established was not destroyed by the abolition of the regal government, nor can it be divested even by an act of the state legislature. 9 Cranch, 828.
14. A sole corporation cannot take personal property in succession; its corporate capacity of taking property is confined altogether to real estate. 9 Cranch, 43.

43.-Sect. 2. Of the defendants. Sec. 1. Between the original parties. All natural persons are liable to be sued for their tortious [injurious] acts, unconnected with or in disaffirmance of a contract...

We shall divide this next definiton up, signified by a "[pause]", with our interjections.

PERSON. This word is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons. In law, man and person are not exactly synonymous terms. Any human being is a man, whether he be a member of society or not, whatever may be the rank he holds, or whatever may be his age, sex, &c. [pause]

The word PERSON "is applied to men, women and children, who are called natural persons". According to Black's sixth edition, only "in general usuage" does the word person ever apply to "a human being (i.e. natural person)". And is there a reason that Black's enclosed natural person in parenthesis; why not just put a comma there as would normally be done? What is a natural persona? Is it a mask we create for ourself as opposed to one that is created for us by colorable law?

A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society, with all the rights to which the place he holds entitles him, and the duties which it imposes. 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 137. [pause]

"A person is a man considered according to the rank he holds in society" is what the Scripture refers to as being a respecter of persons. And, watch out for those duties, folks!

2. It is also used to denote a corporation which is an artificial person. 1 Bl. Com. 123; 4 Bing. 669; C. 33 Eng. C. L R. 488; Woodes. Lect. 116; Bac. Us. 57; 1 Mod. 164.
3. But when the word "Persons" is spoken of in legislative acts, natural persons will be intended, unless something appear in the context to show that it applies to artificial persons. 1 Scam. R. 178.
[pause]

Many times this may be merely a definitions section.

4. Natural persons are divided into males, or men; and females or women. Men are capable of all kinds of engagements and functions, unless by reasons applying to particular individuals. Women cannot be appointed to any public office, nor perform any civil functions, except those which the law specially declares them capable of exercising. Civ. Code of Louis. art. 25. [pause]

Which is still true today, ladies, via the EQUAL RIGHTS AMENDMENT, etc.

5. They [persons] are also sometimes divided into free persons and slaves. Freemen are those who have preserved their natural liberty, that is to say, who have the right of doing what is not forbidden by the law. A slave is one who is in the power of a master to whom he belongs. Slaves are sometimes ranked not with persons but things [they are res, as in res-ident] . But sometimes they are considered as persons for example, a negro is in contemplation of law a person, so as to be capable of committing a riot in conjunction with white men. 1 Bay, 358. Vide [namely] Man. [pause]

We are wondering, is this obfuscation? Note at the end of that number 5 it states rather innocuously [harmlessly] Vide, which means namely, Man. Is this definition stating that a Freeman, i.e. one of those...who have preserved their natural liberty, that is to say, who have the right of doing what is not forbidden by the law, is the only person who can truly be called Man? If that is true, we believe it may be that all the rest of that verbiage is, at least partly, for the purpose of clouding the definition, but we could very well be wrong in that assessment.

6. Persons are also divided into citizens, (q.v.) and aliens, (q.v.) when viewed with regard to their political rights. When they are considered in relation to their civil rights, they are living or civilly dead; vide [namely] Civil Death; outlaws; and infamous persons. [pause]

Remember, along with those "civil rights" comes an superabundance of "duties"!
Extra legem positus est civiliter mortuus. One out of the pale of the law, (an outlaw,) is civilly dead.
pale, n. [[ME < MFr pal < L palus, a stake < IE base *pak-, to fasten (as by ramming into the ground) < Gr passalos, a peg, stake L pax, peace]] 2 a fence; enclosure; boundary; restriction: now chiefly figurative [outside the pale of law...] - Webster's 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, page 972

7. Persons are divided into legitimates and bastards, when examined as to their rights by birth.
8. When viewed in their domestic relations, they are divided into parents and children; husbands and wives; guardians and wards; and masters and servants son, as it is understood in law, see 1 Toull. n. 168; 1 Bouv. Inst. n. 1890, note.

...a sole corporation is one composed of only one natural person.

In closing we note that in Bouvier's 1856 Law Dictionary that the phrase natural person is used, apparently, about eleven times but is never specifically defined, thus we can only surmise that a natural person is not, in legalese[1], a man.

[1] legalese n. the conventional language of legal forms, documents, etc., involving special vocabulary and formulations, often thought of as abstruse and incomprehensible to the layman - Webster's 1988 New World Dictionary of American English, Third College Edition, page 771

Oneisraelite Posted - 25 Jul 2005 : 05:16:11
Do you still believe this ain't real?

From doers article (Published: July 22, 2005):

"For example, last Friday, a panel of federal judges -- including John Roberts, nominated for the Supreme Court this week -- upheld Bush's claim to dispose of "enemy combatants" any way he pleases, The Washington Post reports. In a chilling decision, the judges ruled that the Commander's arbitrarily designated "enemies" are nonpersons: Neither the Geneva Conventions nor American military and domestic law apply to such garbage. Bush is now free to subject anyone he likes to his self-concocted "military tribunal" system, a brutal sham that retired top U.S. military officials have denounced as a "kangaroo court" that tyrants around the world will cite in order to hide their oppression under U.S. precedent." [Emphasis added]

Now, to continue with the second part of Black’s Law Dictionary definition of “person”:

Scope and delineation of term is necessary for determining those to whom Fourteenth Amendment of Constitution affords protection since this Amendment expressly applies toperson.”[Underlining added]

non per-son (nan’ per’ sen) n. UNPERSON; specif. one who is officially ignored by the government - New World Dictionary of American English – Third College Edition

Main Entry: non.per.son
Pronunciation: 'nän-'p&r-s[^&]n
Function: noun
Date: circa 1909 : a person who is regarded as nonexistent: as a : UNPERSON b : one having no social or legal status - Merriam-Webster's Collegiate® Dictionary & Thesaurus

Yahuwâh's citizens are nonpersons; the adversary's citizens are persons.

Homo vocabulum est naturae; persona juris civilis--Man is a term of nature (Yahuwâh's creation); person of civil law (the Adversary's creation). Bouvier's Law Dictionary (1914), "Maxim," p. 2136.

Yahuwâh, "Nature's God", is the Creator of man (nonpersons), and so, both He and His Anointed, are not respecters of persons (Matt. 22:16; Act 10:34, etc.). On the other hand, kosmokrator (Strong's #G2888) only has regard for its creations, persons and, in fact, considers Yahuwâh's creation to be "garbage".

Manuel Posted - 05 Jun 2005 : 13:28:18
Greetings In His name, Jesus, The Christ,
and thank you for giving me the wonderful food which In His Spirit is offered and I take. Beautiful words, and good re-minder to the everlasting soul of true freedom.

I am,
Manuel
1234jagal Posted - 05 Jun 2005 : 07:53:10
Reference from the website: johnallengilljunior.info

Statement of Fiction gods

The thought of God’s redeemed people remaining under the servitude and dominion and jurisdiction of sin, sin being worship of Secular god’s is too unbearable a thought and too cruel and unusual a punishment which results in our eternal spiritual death. Amen and amen.
God’s Commandment;
Exodus 20: 3 “Thou shalt have no other God’s before me.”
(1Corinthians 8:5) “For though there be that are called God’s, whether in heaven or in earth, (as there be God’s many, and lords many,)”
(Daniel 2:47) …“Of a truth [it is], that your God [is] a God of God’s, and a Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal this secret.”
(Galatians 1:12) “For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ”
(Isaiah 9:6) “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

Therefore, there is only One True king of this world with indisputable authority acting as our incorruptible judge, whose devotion to the supreme jurisdiction of the truth of God’s law cannot be swayed by emotion or material gain. One who, is our great general, inspiring not just love and devotion, but absolute trust and loyalty which we follow willingly, (Exodus 19:5) “Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine.” (Hebrews 13:8) “Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.” Amen and amen.

Therefore We, are commanded and forbidden by our Father, “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh,” "I will be,” our God; the Sovereign creator of ALL Benefit (Colossians 1:16-17, Romans 11:36) to acknowledge benefit from secular worldly governments, for even the secular governments of this world receive ALL their benefit from Our Father in Heaven. ALL things even the money (mammon) belongs to God. (1Kings 20:3) “Thy silver and thy gold [is] mine; thy wives also and thy children, [even] the goodliest, [are] mine.” compare (Haggai 2:8) “The silver [is] mine, and the gold [is] mine, saith the LORD of hosts.” Therefore, I am forbidden to enter knowingly into surety, slavery, bondage, peonage covenants with strangers, and inquire among the dead (dead meaning fiction dead CORPORATE VESSELS equals PERSONS following the false doctrine and secular laws of unrighteous man-made God’s), (James 2:10) “For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one [point], he is guilty of all.” I Repent from the dominion of the unrighteous equals dead. (Luke 9:59-62) “But he said to him, 'Lord, let me first go and bury my father.' But he said to him, 'Leave the dead to bury their own dead; but as for you, go and proclaim the kingdom of God.' Another said, 'I will follow you, Lord; but let me first say farewell to those at my home.' Jesus said to him, 'No one who puts his hand to the plow and looks back is fit for the kingdom of God.'’

Therefore, so long as the “fiction of law”, civil law created by unrighteous man continues to create fiction dead CORPORATE VESSELS meaning PERSONS and ruling as fiction dead PERSONS demanding equity, surety of the redeemed living flesh for the manufactured debts of PERSONS for the sole purpose of monetary gain by means of surety and usury for the kingdoms of man. I am therefore dead to worldly kingdoms called out from among the WORLD by the Lord. Fiction STATE’s exist throughout the entire world in many forms and are a creation of man. Fiction STATE laws are not a creation of God they are the creation of man. These fiction STATE’s (STATE meaning all man made INCORPORATED governments not limited to COUNTY, CITY, and STATE which declare themselves Sovereign) as they do not observe Godly authority or Godly law and are therefore lawless. (Isaiah 1:28) “And the destruction of the transgressors and of the sinners [shall be] together, and they that forsake the LORD shall be consumed.” The STATE’s have claimed themselves to be Sovereign, which means they claim themselves to be god. (Deuteronomy 5:7) “Thou shalt have none other gods before me.” compare (Exodus 34:14). The STATE’s claimed themselves to be lord by claiming jurisdiction over the soil. (Numbers 14:9) “Only rebel not ye against the LORD, neither fear ye the people of the land; for they [are] bread for us: their defence is departed from them, and the LORD [is] with us: fear them not.” The STATE’s claim themselves to be our master and require an oath from all men, as a sign of worship to their god STATE and goddess JUSTICE under penalty of perjury when entering into their de facto courts. (James 5:12) “But above all things, my brethren, swear not, neither by heaven, neither by the earth, neither by any other oath: but let your yea be yea; and [your] nay, nay; lest ye fall into condemnation. (Luke 17:13) “And they lifted up [their] voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.”

Therefore, We, the children of our Father “I will Be what I will be, angilcized "I Am” and our Lord "Yehoshua" angilcized Jesus, the Christ, are forbidden by law to serve two masters. All people who cry out in the name of the ONE True Lord and serve another god in ignorance such as any STATE god’s might not be children of the One True God. Yehoshua Jesus, the Lord, said in (Matthew 7:21) “Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.” The STATE’s and heads of STATE mock our God’s laws, and declare as nonsense the will of our Father in Heaven and the redemption of his Son. (Micah 3:11) “The heads thereof judge for reward, and the priests thereof teach for hire, and the prophets thereof divine for money: yet will they lean upon the LORD, and say, [Is] not the LORD among us?”

Therefore, unless we are born again, woken from our sleep, and called unto service to the Lord, Yehoshua Jesus, the Christ, we are not his people and he is not our Lord. However, if we are called unto service by Our Lord, Yehoshua Jesus, and if we truly love him as our Lord then we must repent. Repent peacefully but repent. I repeat Repent. These fiction STATE’s are not of the one True God our Father. (Malachi 3:7) “Even from the days of your fathers ye are gone away from mine ordinances, and have not kept [them]. Return unto me, and I will return unto you, saith the LORD of hosts. But ye said, Wherein shall we return?” (2Kings 17:37) “And the statutes, and the ordinances, and the law, and the commandment, which he wrote for you, ye shall observe to do for evermore; and ye shall not fear other gods.”

Therefore, the STATE’s have transformed themselves into gods. (2Corinthians 11:14 “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.” The self proclaimed STATE god Does Not observe Godly authority or God’s law as written in the Holy Bible. The STATE god’s oppress men for money, equity, surety by threats, duress, and coercion and force all men to serve and worship them as god. The STATE god created nothing; except confusion. (1Corinthians 14:33) “For God is not [the author] of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.”

Therefore, the STATE god’s have manufactured fiction burdens to bear, which are merely idols of gold and of silver, man-made charges and violations of fiction ordinances and laws, including charges, fines, fees, permits, tax and more manmade laws. (Psalms 135:15) “The idols of the heathen [are] silver and gold, the work of men's hands.” These are used for self enrichment and to maintain a state of submission, vassalage, servitude, worship, chattel, peonage and fear to the STATE as god. Proof! What other Corporation on this planet earth other than a fiction STATE acting as a god operating under de facto statutory power can levy a bond charge on a man as equity surety against his will and then levy imprisonment for non-payment when selling their wares? NONE! The product’s or services of the STATE consist of but are not limited to licenses, permits, fees, fines, charges, levies, or tax, etc.? These are the products and services sold by fiction STATE’s to man, by LEVY, FORCE and not election. It is my sole opinion that this method of conducting business more closely resembles organized crime (RICO) than public safety or public welfare. This is Fraud, and it openly denies the redemption of the Lord, Yehoshua Jesus, the Christ’s, blood payment to the world. Therefore this is blood money which pays for the salaries of judicial employee armies who have conspired with their employer the fiction STATE to force the fiction laws and debts of their STATE employer upon all mankind.

Therefore, the fiction CORPORATE STATE as it currently exists today operates with one main purpose which is to generate dollars for the business STATE and this is accomplished by creating Daily, more and more fiction laws (idols of gold and silver) which are able to Levy: charges, fines, fees, permits, etc. upon the flesh of man which are then converted to gain for the CORPORATION STATE. (1Timothy 6:10) “For the love of money is the root of all evil: which while some coveted after, they have erred from the faith, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” The fiction STATE manufactures laws and declares as crimes those acts which are not crimes in the eyes of God. All of this done so the STATE as a god can continue their domestic military buildup, so that they can hire more and more employee judges, prosecutors, politicians, and police to create and Levy by force the sale of their wares.. (Ezekiel 22:25) “[There is] a conspiracy of her prophets in the midst thereof, like a roaring lion ravening the prey; they have devoured souls; they have taken the treasure and precious things; they have made her many widows in the midst thereof.” (Ezekiel 22:27) “Her princes in the midst thereof [are] like wolves ravening the prey, to shed blood, [and] to destroy souls, to get dishonest gain.” Repent and return to the ways of the Lord. (Isaiah 45:2) “I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:” (Isaiah 59:8) “The way of peace they know not; and [there is] no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.”

Therefore, We, the Peculiar people of God, are commanded to touch not the dead for we are among the living. (Genesis 2:7) “And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.” compare (John 5:25) “Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.” The Peculiar people of God are forbidden to engage the traditions of the fiction dead PERSONS. (2Corinthians 6:17) “Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you;” we are forbidden to enter discussion with courts of PERSONS or enforcers of the law of PERSONS which reject the Law of God, (Mark: 12:26-27) “And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.” compare (Romans 6:13) “Neither yield ye your members [as] instruments of unrighteousness unto sin: but yield yourselves unto God, as those that are alive from the dead, and your members [as] instruments of righteousness unto God.” For clarification, every person is a man, but not every man is a person, and "Man” (homo) is a creation of God; person (persona), a creation of the civil law. Also “Lawful” (law) is a creation of God; fiction of law (legal), a creation of personas. Therefore, civil law (legal) is a beast that hunts men for bounty surety. Civil law is not of the kingdom of God, because what is legal today will be illegal tomorrow and what is illegal today will be legal tomorrow. Legal is a term of the soil a beast and these beasts are constantly changing from one jurisdictional territory to another due to eternal forces for favor or money. What is legal upon the soil of one beast kingdom will illegal upon the soil of another beast kingdom and there are thousands of beast kingdoms upon the earth hunting man for money. Man is not the Lord of the soil! Man does dot have dominion over man. (Jude 1:16) “These are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts; and their mouth speaketh great swelling [words], having men's persons in admiration because of advantage.,” (Romans 2:11) “For there is no respect of persons with God.,” (James 2:9) “But if ye have respect to persons, ye commit sin, and are convinced of the law as transgressors.,” (Psalms 82:2) How long will ye judge unjustly, and accept the persons of the wicked? Selah., (Ephesians 6:9) “And, ye masters, do the same things unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him.,” (Deuteronomy 1:17) “Ye shall not respect persons in judgment; [but] ye shall hear the small as well as the great; ye shall not be afraid of the face of man; for the judgment [is] God's: and the cause that is too hard for you, bring [it] unto me, and I will hear it.,” (2Chronicles 19:7) “Wherefore now let the fear of the LORD be upon you; take heed and do [it]: for [there is] no iniquity with the LORD our God, nor respect of persons, nor taking of gifts.” (1Corinthians 6:5) “I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren?” (1Corinthians 6:2) “Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters?” It is therefore, commanded that we use our best efforts to remain unyoked from unbelievers who serve secular gods: (2Corinthians 6:14) “Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers: for what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? and what communion hath light with darkness?”

Therefore, WE, The Peculiar People of God give Notice with all due respect, Truth is supreme and “fiction of law” equals “liars, accusers, deceivers.” Fiction of law always assumes and presumes as fact those things which are against the truth in order to obtain those things which it covets and desires. It is therefore forbidden for fiction of law to proceed forward as fact, hiding or denying the claimed Truth thereof, as fiction of law is always against the truth, but it is to have the truth, and truth never needs to be proved. Therefore it is unlawful for form or fiction of law to work a wrong, abuse or disparagement contrary to the truth. All men masked as PERSONS who covet and kill with malice and forethought to obtain objects they desire whether by fiction of law or force, are criminals (extortionists, murderers, revilers, liars, thieves, adulterers, whoremongers, idolaters, worshippers of false god’s) and are condemned under God’s law unless you Repent. With all due respect; you mighty men, you know, might does not make right. Repent now while the truth is still near. I pray that God will have mercy on your soul. (Hosea 10:13) “Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men.,” (John 2:21) “I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.,” (1Corinthians 6:10) “Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.” We God’s redeemed peculiar people, therefore renounce the secular kingdoms of the world and come out, (1Corinthians 5:9) “I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this world, or with the covetous, or extortioners, or with idolaters; for then must ye needs go out of the world.”

Therefore We, the Peculiar People of the kingdom of Christ, kingdom of God enter always by Force and Fraud into the jurisdiction of the dead PERSONS, (Mark 13:11) “But when they shall lead [you], and deliver you up, take no thought beforehand what ye shall speak, neither do ye premeditate: but whatsoever shall be given you in that hour, that speak ye: for it is not ye that speak, but the Holy Ghost.” Therefore no PERSONS acting as a trustee, god or as parens patriae (fiction father) created by fiction of law may Force God’s Peculiar People unto worldly jurisdiction and bondage to the kingdoms of PERSONS. For we have but one Father and dwell in the house of the Lord. (Romans 4: 17) “(As it is written, I have made thee a father of many nations,) before him whom he believed, even God, who quickeneth the dead, and calleth those things which be not as though they were,” unto the throne of God and redemption of Christ, (Revelation 22:3) “And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him.” As servants of God, we are servants to our master unto righteousness under the law, no longer servants of the curse, which is the law of secular unrighteous man, (Titus 2:9) [Exhort] servants to be obedient unto their own masters, [and] to please [them] well in all [things]; not answering again” other secular god’s, but always the one true God, King and master of creation who leads us out of bondage, (Leviticus 26:13) “I [am] the LORD your God, which brought you forth out of the land of Egypt, that ye should not be their bondmen; and I have broken the bands of your yoke, and made you go upright.” God declared our freedom in his covenant promise, (Ezekiel 20:37) “And I will cause you to pass under the rod, and I will bring you into the bond of the covenant freedom” for the sole benefit and the glory of our Holy Father. (Leviticus 25:55) “For unto me the children of Israel [are] servants; they [are] my servants whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt: I [am] the LORD your God.” We are therefore thankful and blessed by God’s righteous law, (Ephesians 3:14) “For this cause I bow my knees unto the Father of our LORD Jesus Christ, ” and we God’s chosen nation live liberated in deliverance from the jurisdiction of the dead through Christ’s redemption into life by his word ministered to our souls by the Holy Spirit that confesses always the truth, (John 5:24) “He that heareth my word, shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death into life.” No one can grant or convey what he does not own as we the Peculiar People of God are bought and paid for, living souls, and we shall remain always the sole property of our Lord, (Proverbs 22:26-27) “Be not one of them that strike hands, or of them that are sureties for debts. If thou hast nothing to pay, why should he take away thy bed from under thee?” We are the Peculiar People called Isra’el. (Isaiah 44:5) “One shall say, I am the LORD'S; and another shall call himself by the name of Jacob; and another shall subscribe with his hand unto the LORD, and surname himself by the name of Israel.” The sole property of “Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh,” "I will be" our God who redeemed us by the blood of the Christ, as payment in full who now stands as our surety. (2Peter 2:19) "While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption, for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage."
ALL Men are subject to the Higher law and Authority of God, therefore Men search your heart before you again serve “sin” and sit in Judgment as Persons serving the kingdoms of the dead.

Have mercy, not in your eyes or the eyes of secular man but in the eyes of God who has the power to destroy your soul.

(Matthew 10:28) “And fear not them which kill the body,
but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy
both soul and body in hell.”

•God Calls All Men to Repent and Have Mercy •

Matthew 12:7 But if ye had known what [this] meaneth, I will have mercy, and not sacrifice, ye would not have condemned the guiltless.

(Matthew 5:7) “Blessed [are] the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.”

(Ephesians 6:8) “Knowing that whatsoever good thing any man doeth, the same shall he receive of the Lord, whether [he be] bond or free.”

We, the Peculiar People of the kingdom of God are cognizant that every man at some time in his life will be confronted by God at least once and brought before the Cross and presented a cross road decision for his life (Revelation 3:20) “Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” The Cross often appears for many to be an impasse. The question is what road or direction shall YOU take? The answer to this question does not come without much meditation, prayer and guidance from the Holy Spirit. Here is the mystery; chose one path and we save our life as we know it, but enter the impasse of unrighteousness and reap damnation. Chose the path less traveled and we lose our life as we know it, but enter into righteousness and eternal life with God. (Matthew 16:25) “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” compare, Luke 9:24, Mark 8:35
We, the Peculiar People of the kingdom of Christ, kingdom of God, Servants Dedicated to the House of Our Sovereign Lord and King, Yehoshua Jesus, the Christ, the First and the Last, Alpha and Omega on the subject of law, affirm in the Presence of the Holy Spirit, Who Bears Witness with the OUR Lawful Assembly by the Authority and Power of Our King, that We are commanded to Glorify and Honor Our Heavenly Father, Who redeemed Us through the blood of His Son, Yehoshua Jesus, the Christ. We Obey the Will of Our King, we Seek His Kingdom and Righteousness on earth, Preserve His ecclesia, exercise Faith by proclamation of his truth, and stand on his Blessings, and Providence, in Order to Secure our Lives, Liberties, and Properties more abundantly as Sons, and Daughters and Stewards and Care Takers for the benefit of Our King; We do solemnly and mutually make this affirmation and enter into the blood covenant of redemption which is the freeing of the slaves from Egypt (Egypt meaning all modern Corvee systems of government) and we are called to combine ourselves together into the Ecclesia known as the kingdom of Christ, kingdom of God, which was established as a government separate and apart, a jurisdiction located upon the earth without boundaries, by the Inspiration of Our King. (1Corinthians 10:26) for "THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S, AND THE FULLNESS THEREOF." I do hereby, therefore, solemnly give Notice to the body of Christ's redeemed Ecclesia ( Matthew 12:48, Mark 3:33-35, Luke 8:21) and all the world which stands separate and apart by covenant as the establishment of the (body) government and kingdom of Christ, kingdom of God that we the peculiar people Rely solely upon the Positive Law of the Holy Scriptures as written in their Original Tongues and translated into the Books of The King James Bible, Authorized Version, Anno Domini, sixteen hundred and eleven, which is the Living Word and the Living Law of God ministered by his Holy Spirit, to Our Hearts, Land, Banner, and courts (Numbers 12:6-8, Psalm 19:7-11, Proverbs 30:5-6, Isaiah 8:19-20, Romans 7:12,14, 2 Timothy 3:16, 2 Peter 1:19-21, 1 John 2:3-6, 1 John 5:2-3, John 14:15). With absolute Reliance upon said Holy Law which is made a part hereof as though fully presented and attached hereto, we promise all due submission and obedience and by which we shall abide under Christ’s kingdom, God’s kingdom and jurisdiction to Further the Righteous Ends aforesaid; and we do extend the same to God's People of like Mind and Heart throughout the earth forever and ever. In the Name of the Father our creator, Yehoshua Jesus, the Christ, our redeemer, and the Holy Spirit, our teacher. Amen and amen.

The spirit of God is purer and more honest than the written word. Please read these thoughts with this in mind. That the Love of the Lord is Stronger much Stronger than the division of any word. Seekers of his Truth.

Reference from the website: johnallengilljunior.info
Oneisraelite Posted - 15 Feb 2005 : 05:21:34

Book review: The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power by Joel Bakan
Movie review: The Corporation

Professor Joel Bakan
Faculty of Law
UBC
An internationally recognized legal scholar, Joel Bakan is a former Rhodes Scholar and law clerk to Chief Justice Brian Dickson of the Supreme Court of Canada. [Former Rhodes Scholar???]

This is the author of the book, The Corporation: The Pathological Pursuit of Profit and Power. After a short search on the reviews of the book, the movie that was made from it, and some interviews with Joel himself, we have come to the conclusion that it is mostly smoke and mirrors; the author DOES tell us that CORPORATIONS are PERSONS; he apparently does NOT tell us that virtually all GOVERNMENTS are CORPORATIONS, and he does NOT tell us that there are JURISTIC PERSONALITIES, called PERSONS, created for their CITIZENS and that these too are CORPORATIONS; he DOES tell us that DEMOCRACRY is good, contrary to what some of the greatest minds in history have stated; and since he is a “legal scholar”, we are very surprised to learn that he does NOT tell us: “A person is here not a physical or individual person, but the status or condition with which he is invested... The law of persons is the law of status or condition." (American Law and Procedure, Vol 13, page 137, 1910)
To sum it up, what Joel BAKAN, former¿ Rhodes Scholar, does NOT tell us, is far more important than what he DOES tell us.
Had he told us, for example, that virtually all GOVERNMENTS today are CORPORATIONS it would have contributed much to our understanding of the world around us. By that we mean, here are some of the attributes of a CORPORATION according to Joel BAKAN, a man with degrees in both law and psychology, “the corporation is an institution that is legally mandated to serve its own self-interest”; [it is] “a person that is incapable of being concerned about other people"; “you enter a moral world that is different from the other moral world you inhabit”; [it is] a “psychopath”…
Interviewer: “Do you really think that a corporation is a psychopath?”
Joel BAKAN: “Yes.”
PsychopathNOUN A person with an antisocial personality disorder, manifested in aggressive, perverted, criminal, or amoral behavior without empathy or remorse. – The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language: Fourth Edition. 2000
"Did you ever expect a corporation to have a conscience, when it has no soul to be damned, and no body to be kicked?” – Shareholder activist Robert Monks quotes Lord Thurlow

You have just met, face-to-face, the CORPORATE-GOVERNMENT of the twenty-first century! Is it any wonder that it is referred to as a BEAST?

Excerpt from interview with Joel BAKAN:
quote:
JB: Well I am a Law Professor and I teach about corporations to my students, and I also did psychology as a degree. So early on in my psychology classes I learned what the definition of a psychopath is, in terms of what he is or isn't capable of doing. And as a law student, when you learn about the corporation, you learn two fundamental things: You learn that the corporation is a person and deemed a person by the law, and you also learn that the fundamental operating principle of the corporation is that it has to serve its own self's interests. So it is kind of an obvious connection that a person that is incapable of being concerned about other people, that's a psychopath, so that's where that idea came from. I guess the other thing about being a lawyer is that you learn to look at the corporation as a legal institution, in other words, you understand that it's created by the law, so it is an artifact – it's not a part of nature. It's not the building and the plants, but what it is really is a charter sitting in a corporate registry somewhere that's authorized by legislation. It's just sitting in a law book somewhere, so it is all kind of artificial. [Emphasis mine]

We perceive that Joel BAKAN is walking a fine line here, in that he apparently is trying to explain what a CORPORATION is without giving away the entire truth of the matter (We are perhaps falsely presuming he knows the truth); for instance, he can only “guess” that a CORPORATION is a LEGAL INSTITUTION and not a part of nature; if he had called it what it is, a LEGAL ENTITY, it might have been more revealing, he later calls it an “artifact” and further on states rather un-emphatically that it is “kind of artificial”.
No, Joel, it IS artificial, i.e. created through artifice, this is WHY it is called artific-ial!! [Joel obviously does NOT have a degree in English.]
Artificial persons. Persons created and devised by human laws for the purposes of society and government, as distinguished from natural persons. Corporations are examples of artificial persons. - Black's Law Dictionary - Abridged Sixth Edition, page 74
If CORPORATIONS are only EXAMPLES of ARTIFICIAL PERSONS, what are ARTIFICIAL PERSONS, Joel?
For your edification Joel, here are MSWord2000’s synonyms for the word artifice: pretense, ploy, trick, lie, sleight of hand, ruse, deception, [and] deceit; does that give you a better feel for it, Joel?
Joel BAKAN was asked later in this interview… “What do you consider to be a corporation?” …and here is the sum total of the answer received from this former Rhodes Scholar, “That's a good question.” Not very enlightening for someone with these kinds of credentials: B.A. (Simon Fraser) 1981, B.A. (Juris.) (Oxford) 1983, LL.B. (Dalhousie) 1984, LL.M. (Harvard) 1987
Joel states: “I don't think you can play around with the internal structure or the corporation..."
Now, for those who can read between the lines, Joel gives a good answer here, “don’t play around with...the CORPORATION”. And what are some of the synonyms (Ibid.) for the word play? “ fool around, participate, take part in [and] cooperate”; good advice Joel! Perhaps you have read my Law Book, for it gives the very same counsel:
2Corinthians 6:17 Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith Yahuwah, and touch not the unclean thing; and I will receive you...
Revelation 18:4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
Yahuwah is only pleading for His people to come out of "her", hence those who are not "of" Yahuwah are apparently allowed to stay in the BEAST SYSTEM.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el, NOT the STATE OF ISRAEL.

P.S. Joel Bakan has been sent a copy of this at the University.
David Merrill Posted - 11 Feb 2005 : 14:31:40
Yes indeed. I love to be quoted in part. What I actually said was...
quote:
Far from it in a sublime way. [To quote my greatest oxymoron yet.]
And maybe it was a poor choice "sublime" but just the same it is refreshing to have it twisted so.
David Merrill Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 18:41:06
There are two organizations www.fmsf.com and www.fmsfonline.org

Neither one is FMF (False Memory Foundation?) and I know very little about any of them. I do not recall how I was exposed to the Hammond lecture. It was about a decade ago. www.fmsfonline.org/hammond.html" target="_blank">http://www.fmsfonline.org/hammond.html

When you brought up that name in specific I thought you were relating my statements about the CIA to FMS; due partially to a PM about a book about CIA Mind Control. My experience in the subject is just enough to convince me that it is a severe form of paranoia and people advocating it are very persistent so I avoid them. I think I understand, without any formal training the phenomenon through mental archetypes - common symbols at the basis of thought, like symbols in dreams. I believe that Allen Welsh DULLES, formative Director of Central Intelligence imported a lot of symbols from the Nazi Death Camps by forgiving Dr. Greentree and his ilk and giving them professional careers here in the USA.

In all honesty I was trying to keep to the point of the Topic. I just didn't want you to start construing CIA Mind Control into the conversation because you used these names in specific.
Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 18:06:18
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill
I remember the name Cathy O'Brien as a False Memory Syndrome victim .....

Learn the facts: www.fmsfonline.org Chances are that Cathy was subject to a physical abuse or sexual trauma around age five. Later the CIA mental archetype arose out of deep hypnosis. Her therapist may be subject to malpractice admissions published in the book. Malpractice that damaged her recovery and slandered the CIA.

Cornerstone Foundation wrote:

We do not know much about the CIA, FMF (fmsfonline.org), Cathy O'Brien and Kelly O'Brien. Therefore, we can neither confirm nor deny what FMF alleges.

It is also true, that we can neither confirm nor deny the following quote by a man who claims to know a great deal about the CIA, FMF, Cathy O'Brien and Kelly O'Brien.
quote:
Quote by Mark Phillips...

The False Memory Foundation is a lobby group which is primarily utilized by persons charged with sexual abuse. The FMF is desperately attempting to develop legislation that restricts therapy for persons suffering from dissociative disorders as a result of trauma. This organization's stated beliefs include that repressed memory is a myth. FMF has found the mental health profession's Achilles' heel
May Yahowah's Set Apart Spirit guide those of you who have a "love of the truth" through this quagmire of diametrically opposed information... and for those who are not in that category may Yahowah's will be done.
quote:
It may be that 2 Thessalonians 2:10b-12 states what Yahowah's will is....

...those who are perishing, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this reason, Yahowah will send them strong delusion, that they would believe the lie, that they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
Respectfully Submitted

Marty
David Merrill Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 14:20:25
Cathy and Kelly are appearing in their legal names. Prima facie evidence of a social compact as persons. However this does nothing to support the existence of CIA Mind Control camps or centers. [Presuming I remember the name Cathy O'Brien as a False Memory Syndrome victim who has written these false "memories" into a book supporting that phenomenon.]

Learn the facts: www.fmsfonline.org Chances are that Cathy was subject to a physical abuse or sexual trauma around age five. Later the CIA mental archetype arose out of deep hypnosis. Her therapist may be subject to malpractice admissions published in the book. Malpractice that damaged her recovery and slandered the CIA.
Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 11:39:16
quote:

In other words I appreciate that the CIA is keeping, albeit mostly through 'farming' operations through foreign intelligence services like MI6 and the Echelon Projects, diligent watch on foreign terrorists here in this land. It is only persons that appear on thier screens. Not people.

Would, for example Cathy and Kelly O'Brien be in the category of:

.......1. only persons that appear on their screens

.......2. people?

Best Regards,

Marty
David Merrill Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 11:29:05
Far from it in a sublime way. [To quote my greatest oxymoron yet.]

The Trading With the Enemy Act originally names the German National and was implemented to avoid having to judge the domestically situated enemy against patriotic Germans here - establish internment camps and all that. The amendments of 1933 covered all persons subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Another similar misdirected conclusion is that this means "citizens of the United States" by the 14th Amendment and it of course includes this catagory.

In other words I appreciate that the CIA is keeping, albeit mostly through 'farming' operations through foreign intelligence services like MI6 and the Echelon Projects, diligent watch on foreign terrorists here in this land. It is only persons that appear on thier screens. Not people.

Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 11:18:14
quote:

The CIA cannot operate on American soil. And that goes for the United States too. To do so becomes a standing accusation against its creator, the people. Pretty simple.

Is not the abuse and misuse of the the Trading With the Enemy Act and it's sequel, the War Powers Act the quintessence of a standing accusation against its "creator", the people.?

Respectfully Submitted,

Marty
Cornerstone Foundation Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 11:09:13
quote:

The CIA cannot operate on American soil. And that goes for the United States too. To do so becomes a standing accusation against its creator, the people. Pretty simple.

It may be more accurate to state it this way. The CIA, according to the rules it purports to operate by, cannot operate on American soil.

In our opinion one would be quite naive to believe that the CIA does not operate on American soil.

We have also been told that; it is a fact that the United States Army's Delta Force is prohibited, by the Posse Comitatus Act, from operating against Americans on American soil....but....the children of the Branch Davidian Compound at Waco are just as dead as if there had been no Posse Comitatus Act.

Respectfully Submitted,

Marty

David Merrill Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 09:53:14
quote:
Some Bum: (To self: Before I ran outta monetized debt for the classes I 'member the Scientology guy say to always stop and define stuff you don't know)..."What is waiver of tort? Liquidity means cash right? What do you mean 'to cover judgement'?"

I presumed by the references to paranoia that the Scientology Guy was stopping in his explanation to coin words of art.

Otherwise waiver of tort, cash, liquidity and bonding (fidelity bond) are all the conventional terms found in English and law dictionaries. In other words, Lush did not ask for me to define the terms, he was just throwing out the question in general to anyone who could spare a 'couple sentences'. Why should he trust the author of the bill of exchange, whose main greedy goal is confidence and security building measures in it, to define the tangent terminology?

Specific verses of the Holy Bible make it clear that upon a state of cleanliness before the Lord we may approach Him in the Throne Room and make the demands of what has been promised by His Word given to us. Greedy as that sounds, I have. I published it and it cured on September 11 in Judgment. For $3.6q I suppose that makes me about the greediest of all; laying claim to all you see. The Bloodline keeps dwindling value of my bill every time I turn around!

Sunset: http://www.clubdeparis.org/en/ www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement5.gif

quote:
Genesis 49:10 The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.

quote:
From The Rosicrucian Manual; 1918 H. Spencer LEWIS p. 129 (personal bio)

After many yearso of continuous scientific and psychic research, even in the fields of wireless (radio) when this science was little known, he made his first contact with the work of the Rosicrucians through obtaining copies of the secret manuscripts of the first American Rusicrucians, who established their headquarters near Philadelphia in 1694. A member of the English Branch which sponsored the first movement in America, Mrs. Colonel May Banks Stacey, descendant of Oliver Cromwell and the D'Arcys of France, placed in his hands such papers as had been officially transmitted to her by the last of the first American Rosicrucians, with the Jewel and Key of authority received by her from the Grand Master... (emphasis mine)

p. 194 AMORC Book Advertisements

THE SECRET DOCTRINES OF JESUS

By H. SPENCER LEWIS, F.R.C., Ph. D.

Does the Bible actually contain the unadulterated words of Jesus the Christ? Do you know that from 325 A.D. until 1870 A.D., twenty ecclesiastical meetings were held, in which man alone decided upon the context of the Bible? Self-appointed judges in the four Lateran Councils expurgated and changed the sacred writing to please themselves...
David Merrill Posted - 10 Feb 2005 : 04:54:44
quote:
From your link above http://www.usagold.com/goldenchalkboard/gc_sdr.html

The SDR was established to serve as a form of "paper gold" benchmark, although it may itself devalue against gold in the real market...as you can see that its value is derived from forex rates among the four currencies as mentioned above. It was originally fixed to gold at a rate of 35 special drawing rights against each ounce...the equivalent to the dollar while we yet remained on the international gold standard prior to August, 1971

A bushel basket of fictional currencies. All debt based on failure of the infant to cry, "Dibs! I got dibs on this body!"... no matter should he grow over 18 years in it. By then he is spouting nonsense instead of his name anyway.

quote:
For 1000, you may call me a terrorist...can I R4C my way out of Guantanimo?

No need. The CIA cannot operate on American soil. And that goes for the United States too. To do so becomes a standing accusation against its creator, the people. Pretty simple.

Like your style. Hope you stay around here.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S.

quote:
Involve me and I will understand

Being chattel by your own identity crisis... is that involved enough for ya?

Hint: This is the echo chamber - http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=378&whichpage=1
Werner Maximilian Posted - 28 Jan 2005 : 10:31:39
I suspect that many of us involved do not want to appear ignorant, uninformed or "out of the loop" when it comes to all this information, so it's much easier to pretend we know what the heck your talking about.

Probably a leftover survival mechanism from our public school days.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.19 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000