ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 His Ecclesia
 Matters Effecting the Ecclesia
 advanced-resonance inductive plasma physics

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
David Merrill Posted - 05 Jun 2004 : 03:45:49
Dear Readers;

In conjunction with the Patent and Trademark Office in Washington DC, I feel that this is a good place to bounce some of the mathematics and physical experiments off you. Now keep in mind that your conscious comprehension is unnecessary and most of your comments will be ignored, at least by me [but you may enjoy them like on the other threads], it is the medium of the "0"s and "1"s (cyberspace) resonating with your nervous systems in network Ecclesia, the universe's most wonderful quantum and superstring supercomputers ever to exist. An echo chamber if you will; between my ideas, the Patent and Trademark Office and the truth or image of God in us all for sounding boards.~

Like this microscope slide:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_ScribedMicroscopeSlide.jpg

A special stylus for "cutting" vinyl is used to generate the sweep. The regular stylus is for detecting the natural and harmonic frequencies of the tissue or pathogen sample. The scratched "X"s are to hold the styli (needles). The blank slide is to characterize the slide's signet for raw data subtraction under certain conditions. Typically, the identical slides will subtract out with the "healthy" features of the two samples.

Hulda Reutger CLARK ingeniously adopted a simple transistor radio for a biofeedback comparator:

Circuits Image

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SignetLabLabelled.jpg

For instance to cure Malaria. On the presumption that signets can be disruptive to pathogens (Royal Rife technologies for example) we should become aware that Malaria has natural and harmonic frequencies, just around its very being*.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Signet.jpg

The signet is just a snapshot for visual purposes. Typically a signet is a data file in Dbase or Excel style format for raw data subtraction. This requires alignment however of significant events, an elaborate process.

I advise you save this Excel file and play it on your computer, rather than try to run the Macro from the link:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_MalariaExample.xls

But there are power monitors that fashion signal and correct "glitches", designed for things like downtown metropolitan grids, aircraft carriers etc. that have a skew between channels of lower than 7 nS (nanoseconds). So a simple Channel A minus Channel B subtraction can be continuously stored into a harddrive.

So to start off, a simple sweep of a healthy tissue sample minus a diseased sample should yield enough information about the pathogen to characterize^.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_BloodMalaria.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_MalariaBloodHealthy.jpg

So imagine a crew coming in from Mainland China on a chopper, landing on an aircraft carrier. Before the crew members come into contact with the incubator (highly compressed crew inside) they place their hands momentarily on an antenna designed to pick up SARS. Well upon detection of the virus' characteristics, the 180º FSK (Frequency Shift Key) is applied, cancelling the virus. Once proven effective the crew member is interviewed and Chinese officials alerted where the virus may be growing. Until then get him isolated or off the ship!

Regards,

David Merrill

~ If I had my druthers, to speak into this forum one would have to help tweak up the resonance by at least signing with true name. Maybe even changing your handle to true name. So be forewarned I may not take the time to read your Replies if I see no name or a pseudonym.

* The theory is that there are inductive (capacitive) forces due to the incomplete cancellation of terms in the Fine Structure Constant; that it is not a perfect numerical quantity like originally asserted. And that these inductive fluctuations are the "noise" we always have presumed means nothing when we touch the oscilloscope probe to our fingers... ok, I will concede that that "noise" is an extremely complex genome; a combination of more things than just the Malaria on the slide or in a victim's bloodstream. But the Malaria signet is within the noise and the noise is actually a very complex and cyclic waveform created by a combination of signets. So a raw data subtraction can be had to extract a Channel A minus Channel B difference (already in the Patent and Trademark Office).

When I sent the item in the patent office to Beijing early last winter, a default judgment titled Eradication of SARS, within a week the Beijing corporation was trying to patent the genome to SARS. Notice how bad SARS was in China and Toronto this year. The item came back from the Patent and Trademark Office with a notation DoD indicating someone immediately recognized signet cancellation has potential for biowarfare countermeasures.

Default Judgment Image

^ Many years ago I was the characterization technician on the first FRAMs, Ferroelectric Random Access Memory that became Flash memories in digital cameras today.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
kevin Posted - 19 Dec 2006 : 23:01:02
[ this is pretty interesting,
,microwaves may b cuasing dis terbance.
yardstick Posted - 22 Nov 2006 : 15:18:33
quote:
Originally posted by David Merrill

I came across an interesting waveform generator:

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/tonegence.exe

I can for instance compose a complex waveform of all the Rife frequencies for arthritis and play it over the stereo amplifier all night.

Regards,

David Merrill.

David,

The link is broken. This one works: http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/
yardstick Posted - 22 Nov 2006 : 15:15:25
quote:

However if you Google "Rife 727" you will find that 727 Hz devitalizes about one of five known pathogens.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_727+728Hz.mp3

What are the pathogens?
yardstick Posted - 22 Nov 2006 : 15:13:30
quote:

Thank you. I have however not had the time to process the link. I noticed however John Keely's work seems prominent. I like his mathematics but do not feel there is any power in three. That is to say that the rumors Keely developed disruptive vibratory machines are false.

I have a book by Dr. Leonard Horowitz Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse wherein he incorporates Keely's work into some pretty crazy ideas. The book itself is a compendium of conspiracy theories; all in a mozaic - one grand theory about Kreutzfeldt-Yacobs' Disease. Human Mad Cow Disease triggered by the HAARP. But I stuck some oscilloscope traces (hardcopy) of some signals from my keyboard. And I proved Keely's math had no power; at least to my own satisfaction. Sure. It sounds great. It just does not have the power some entheusiasts put faith in.

Interesting link. I will spend some more time there.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Noting the "Solfeggio" scales in Horowitz' book. The Solfeggio scale is actually the traditional scale under its older nomenclature. But I took the frequencies, based in "3" from Keely's work and by the divine visitations of Yahshua to co-author Joseph Puleo and built a wooden jig (specialized kapo) for my guitar and tuned it up. I kept it that way for a while but since there were no octaves, things were exceptionally limited and simple. I could get a pretty song or two together and tried singing Psalms along in melody. It was entertaining but a lot of work toward what scarcely qualified as music. The theories about an ancient "healing" scale are bogus in my opinion.

However if you Google "Rife 727" you will find that 727 Hz devitalizes about one of five known pathogens. Google Ed Skilling's Harmonic Pulser for more details. I am fairly certain I have already discussed this technology and device herein.

Sometimes I play 727 and 728 Hz through my stereo while sleeping with the Pulser under the mattress. When viewed on an oscilloscope, with the one channel passing the other at one cycle per second, this is a good example of cancellation. Careful when starting this file, it may be loud so turn down your volume first. Play it on headphones but pull off the headphones and face the right and left speaker toward one another while listening near one ear.

Hello David,

I clicked on the link to sample it and found the sounds mildly unnerving.
yardstick Posted - 22 Nov 2006 : 15:04:53
Hello David,

I thought I would share this with the ecclesia after experiencing it, as it may be relevant. Click on the helix when you get to the website:

http://www.tenthdimension.com/flash2.php
David Merrill Posted - 07 Jan 2006 : 19:44:13
I came across an interesting waveform generator:

http://www.nch.com.au/tonegen/tonegence.exe

I can for instance compose a complex waveform of all the Rife frequencies for arthritis and play it over the stereo amplifier all night.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 05 Sep 2005 : 00:32:15
Thank you. I have however not had the time to process the link. I noticed however John Keely's work seems prominent. I like his mathematics but do not feel there is any power in three. That is to say that the rumors Keely developed disruptive vibratory machines are false.

I have a book by Dr. Leonard Horowitz Healing Codes for the Biological Apocalypse wherein he incorporates Keely's work into some pretty crazy ideas. The book itself is a compendium of conspiracy theories; all in a mozaic - one grand theory about Kreutzfeldt-Yacobs' Disease. Human Mad Cow Disease triggered by the HAARP. But I stuck some oscilloscope traces (hardcopy) of some signals from my keyboard. And I proved Keely's math had no power; at least to my own satisfaction. Sure. It sounds great. It just does not have the power some entheusiasts put faith in.

Interesting link. I will spend some more time there.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Noting the "Solfeggio" scales in Horowitz' book. The Solfeggio scale is actually the traditional scale under its older nomenclature. But I took the frequencies, based in "3" from Keely's work and by the divine visitations of Yahshua to co-author Joseph Puleo and built a wooden jig (specialized kapo) for my guitar and tuned it up. I kept it that way for a while but since there were no octaves, things were exceptionally limited and simple. I could get a pretty song or two together and tried singing Psalms along in melody. It was entertaining but a lot of work toward what scarcely qualified as music. The theories about an ancient "healing" scale are bogus in my opinion.

However if you Google "Rife 727" you will find that 727 Hz devitalizes about one of five known pathogens. Google Ed Skilling's Harmonic Pulser for more details. I am fairly certain I have already discussed this technology and device herein.

Sometimes I play 727 and 728 Hz through my stereo while sleeping with the Pulser under the mattress. When viewed on an oscilloscope, with the one channel passing the other at one cycle per second, this is a good example of cancellation. Careful when starting this file, it may be loud so turn down your volume first. Play it on headphones but pull off the headphones and face the right and left speaker toward one another while listening near one ear.

yardstick Posted - 26 Aug 2005 : 23:42:46
Greetings to all:

I post the following link to the site, as it looks to be right up David's alley:

http://www.svpvril.com/svpweb5.html#TOP%20pg%205

The topics discussed appear to relate to soundwave patterns, as well as other physics related topics.

David, this should tweak even your brain...

Do respond please with your thoughts on the topics listed on the website. Analysis would be interesting as well.
David Merrill Posted - 02 Apr 2005 : 08:35:07
Thank you for that, Batkol. Applying the “shoe” fitting on the other foot, it seems you are mixing colloquialisms. But I think I get it anyway and you lead me into the same subjective self-analysis “Psychoanalyzing David Merrill” is about. Fine. Maybe we should take it over there if that is what this is about. Oneisraelite thinks I am evil. He sees my nitpicking about his misquotes and credibility as divisive and harmful to a cohesive body called the “brethren”. [He obviously feels my accusation about misquoting Bondservant is an accusation against the entire Ecclesia.] You seem to agree, albeit much less severely at the moment.

Whereas I land firmly with the same conclusion – do I feel good or evil? – Well I feel good. I think if there is such a thing as ecclesia over the Internet, then it is a good thing to correct Oneisraelite for misquoting the Holy Bible and lying about where he lives etc.

That is the objective and I have been transparent about that [no, not correcting Oneisraelite; to determine the cohesiveness of Internet congregations]. Well, I have been transparent this Topic is a tool. The concept of an ecclesia is being used like an echo chamber. But the quality and even existence of that tool is coming into question here on this Topic. Advanced-resonance.

For instance it is good you mentioned something. Now I know the incrementing number of “Readers” are not all just some mistaken collection of mouse-clicks. People are reading and thinking out there.

quote:
The Bible says:

Jas 1:22 But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Jas 1:23 For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto a man beholding his natural face in a glass:
Jas 1:24 For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway forgetteth what manner of man he was.
Jas 1:25 But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

My belief is that this is a broader human trait than just the biblical context. That one needs to do the work, to become a court of competent jurisdiction by executing proper judgment in the world. Until evidenced by work product, one is not a court of competent jurisdiction. Compared to the suitors as a group, and I do not even consider them a group except that I went to a meeting yesterday, this formation – this forum being as properly constructed as it is in format is not an ecclesia at all. Not any more than any other Internet Chat Room. Some of you have the impression that it is Christian. Recently I had the informative pleasure of being tried on a Christian congregation chat (expelled but after a collection of votes and opinions) – a chain-letter format. Last time I tried that I got kicked off so quickly (because of my views about Paul) that I had no real intelligence to take with me. Therefore I surmise the mission here at ecclesia.org is more, like Admin has stated, a journal where anyone may sound-out ideas and opinions etc. Ergo “echo chamber”. I think that my usage of this forum is actually more proper to its mission than what the Christians think of it. I even think that keeping Internet congregations in perspective is a useful guidance ministry to the Christians.

Out of the erroneous impression this is a Christian forum comes Oneisraelite’s impression he may call upon his brethren to rally against my nitpicking. Well… even if you did rally the worst I may expect is expulsion. That would probably convince me there is some cohesion among you all anyway. [More importantly it might convince a few of you about the limited scope of the Christian Common Law.] I am confident there are some Readers perusing these pages who find these twists and turns interesting and I suggest Rethinking Boundaries in Cyberspace published and free for the asking from the Aspen Institute. The models are different and it is getting out-of-date but it would get some of you on the same page as the scientific premise of this Topic.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. Please note that at the onset of a new proceeding upon Oneisraelite's accusation I am evil, Batkol stepped in as scribe and secured my testimony in a Post of his own. That prevents me from backing out of this trial by editing the Post. Thank you. A good court reporter is usually much more expensive. Also note that the last editing time and date is secured out of the writer's control at the bottom of each Post. [The recent edit was to repair spelling of "jurisdi[c]tion" only.]
BatKol Posted - 02 Apr 2005 : 02:15:29
oneisraelite and David..now we all know this shoe fits on both feet.... right? Both claims against each other go in each direction... depending on the perspecitve.

BK

quote:

So we can presume my correcting your persistent misquotes has been taken personally?

It is for the good of the ecclesia in general to correct someone errant, writing quotes with intentional changes in the wording. Some changes so subtle ("whit" to "wit") that they would go unnoticed. Things like bolstering your credibility as a Hebrew scholar, giving newcomers the impression you are writing from Israel when you write from the USA (corrected by Admin). Quoting from non-extant Bibles (misquoting the LITV Bible too) to give the impression "Yahuway" and "Yahushua" spellings are popular and recognized...

You take a great risk by saying the ecclesia is behind you misquoting all the time. Maybe so. But you are preparing for an ultimatum here accusing me of being evil for being bold enough to correct you. It is very pleasing that you chose this Topic instead of "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" to make your stand. That integrates into the subject matter here quite well. http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=378&whichpage=1

One thing worth examining in my opinion is why you chose not to avoid all this quarrelling by simply quoting others properly. Or maybe even saying something like, "Yes. I am sorry. I got confused and thought I could change what others say in quotes. I will stop."

David Merrill Posted - 01 Apr 2005 : 08:48:20
So we can presume my correcting your persistent misquotes has been taken personally?

It is for the good of the ecclesia in general to correct someone errant, writing quotes with intentional changes in the wording. Some changes so subtle ("whit" to "wit") that they would go unnoticed. Things like bolstering your credibility as a Hebrew scholar, giving newcomers the impression you are writing from Israel when you write from the USA (corrected by Admin). Quoting from non-extant Bibles (misquoting the LITV Bible too) to give the impression "Yahuway" and "Yahushua" spellings are popular and recognized...

You take a great risk by saying the ecclesia is behind you misquoting all the time. Maybe so. But you are preparing for an ultimatum here accusing me of being evil for being bold enough to correct you. It is very pleasing that you chose this Topic instead of "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" to make your stand. That integrates into the subject matter here quite well. http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=378&whichpage=1

One thing worth examining in my opinion is why you chose not to avoid all this quarrelling by simply quoting others properly. Or maybe even saying something like, "Yes. I am sorry. I got confused and thought I could change what others say in quotes. I will stop."
Oneisraelite Posted - 01 Apr 2005 : 08:36:58
I wrote unto the ecclesia: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not. Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the ecclesia.

PRA'TER, n. One that talks much to little purpose, or on trifling subjects.

MALI'CIOUS, a. Harboring ill will or enmity without provocation; malevolent in the extreme; malignant in heart.

MALIG'NANT, n. A man of extreme enmity or evil intentions.

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
David Merrill Posted - 31 Mar 2005 : 14:41:22
Emphasis on my point above;

quote:
For David Merrill to adamantly make the accusation, “Yes you were!”, means that David Merrill could be certain of my intentions, since I qualified my statement with the word “trying”.

He admits to intentionally and willfully misquoting Bondservant. He even apologizes for it before saying quite conversely that he certainly did not mean to do it. Is it any surprise his disclaimer/signature is getting longer and longer? The man is a posterboy of crisis.

quote:
I stand corrected in the wrongful use of <sic> and nothing more. For that error I humbly apologize. Let us be done with this distracting nonsense once and for all.

Oneisraelite cannot discern that changing "whit" to "wit" was a misquote. His stance that I am accusing the brethren would mean that you are all okay with his misquoting others. And to that I consider that mental illness (anomia - societal MPD etc.) is something to diagnose not try by accusation. That is what I was indicating above. That it is puzzling that I am the only one correcting a chronic misquoter.

I am convinced Oneisraelite feels I accuse him of misquoting as an insult. It damages his credibility in my opinion but I am here for another purpose, morelike to judge the feasibility of Internet congregations. To determine the utility of something like ecclesia.org in the toolbox for cracking mysteries encoded in the Holy Bible - kingdom building.

I hope the Reader can keep that in context. Without that motivation my nitpicking about misquoting would only be bullying and harrassment.

Oneisraelite Posted - 31 Mar 2005 : 14:34:59
Greetings brothers and sisters of ecclesia.org
Peace be unto the house.
We wrote to David Merrill privately, but he insisted that we bring it to the open forum once more, something which we deemed to be a waste of your valuable time. Yahuwâh willing, this will be the only defense we make of this issue before this tribunal.
As usual, David Merrill, you are the accuser of the brethren, as is almost always the case, and interestingly enough it is generally only you. And we further put forth that it is our opinion, and only an opinion, that you are a false accuser by intentionally trying to deceive and distract these good people.
quote:
My original unintentional misquote of Bondservant: "This forum wasn't created...to conduct "mind games" of cleverness and sharp tongues. The true ecclesia despises these worldly games of "wit"<sic>. – Bondservant"

quote:
"Greetings Bondservant: Peace be unto the house. I apologize for making the change in your quote from "whit" to "wit". I naturally presumed that the games you were referring to in the second sentence were the "mind games" of cleverness you explicitly named in the sentence preceding it, which of course refers to "wit". Anyway, no offense was intended and I most certainly was not trying to misquote you." [Emphasis added]

For David Merrill to adamantly make the accusation, “Yes you were!”, means that David Merrill could be certain of my intentions, since I qualified my statement with the word “trying”. As Yahuwâh is my witness, I assure you that he is not privy to my objectives, particularly since he is totally wrong in his accusation!
Would a rational man or woman come to the conclusion, as David Merrill apparently has done, that a man was intentionally “trying to deceive” everyone, when that man had taken the initiative to note his change with <sic>, though admittedly misapplied it would seem considering the following defintion.
sic adv. Thus; so: used within brackets, [sic], to show that a quoted passage, esp. one containing some error or something questionable, is precisely reproduced. – Webster’s New World Dictionary of the English Language, copyright 1988-96, page 1245
I stand corrected in the wrongful use of <sic> and nothing more. For that error I humbly apologize. Let us be done with this distracting nonsense once and for all.
Thank you for your time and attention to this instant matter.
Sincerely,
brother Robert:

fellowcitizen of the commonwealth of Yisra'el,
NOT the man-made, fictional USA.
Ephesians 2:12 & 19
An act done by me against my will is not my act.
David Merrill Posted - 31 Mar 2005 : 07:07:17
From "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" http://ecclesia.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=378&whichpage=6

quote:
Greetings Bondservant:
Peace be unto the house.

I apologize for making the change in your quote from "whit" to "wit". I naturally presumed that the games you were referring to in the second sentence were the "mind games" of cleverness you explicitly named in the sentence preceding it, which of course refers to "wit".
Anyway, no offense was intended and I most certainly was not trying to misquote you.

quote:
quote:
Oneisraelite said:

Anyway, no offense was intended and I most certainly was not trying to misquote you.

Yes you were! You changed what Bondservant wrote into what you thought he should say. I think my complaint might just be that you need to look up the definition and constructive usage of "quote". You do not understand that when you change someone's words while quoting them, that is misquoting.

Good reality check though. Thanks.

For the sake of curing remedy properly and permanently, I have to be scientific about this.

Due to parataxic and even psychotomimetic distortions - emanations from the penumbra properly gauged, this forum is nowhere the resonant echo chamber I thought, or at least that it used to be a few months ago.

Combined with an excursion into a Christian chain-letter congregation I have quite a few confirmations that it is no longer effective to broadcast pings into this medium. It is not so much that such a clever man as Oneisraelite cannot discern what misquoting is, it is that I had to open the Topic "Psychoanalyzing David Merrill" for a litmus test and psychoanalyze myself objectively - without any intentional or conscious support from the Ecclesia. It would seem none of you have any trouble with a fellow in search of the truth misquoting even the Holy Bible to you. That makes the chamber spongy and absorbant. No resonance.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I just discovered another photojournalist http://web.media.mit.edu/~dmerrill/images/mithenge_igloo/slides/IMG_8514.html photographed a halo phenomenon inadvertently while studying MITHENGE (infinite corridor) in a hallway at MIT. Since discovering these halos about four months ago I have coined them "thought baloons" like you see in the comic strips.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_thought_balloon_MITHENGE.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_thought_balloon.jpg
David Merrill Posted - 27 Mar 2005 : 09:19:19
I came across a therapist with a Quantum Xrroid Consciousness Interface Device. We played around with it.

I was not able to get any interesting signets from the harness and so determined the output drivers on the box damaged. Now I am thinking I should try getting signets while the harness is hooked up to a human subject. There might be some kind of impedence balancing required for the box to generate the signals. That would also give me a better opportunity to photograph the device fully so you may see it.

The therapist was able to generate some of the waveform graphs and I find something quite intriguing and worth pondering.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Cellulite.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_inositol.doc
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Quantum_Xrroid_Consciousness_Interface_Sy.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_QXCI_pamphlet_1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_QXCI_pamphlet_2.jpg

[If you wish to contact Don from the pamphlet info, ignore that 888 number. I was after scratch paper.]

The charts of the complex waveform on the substances is broken down into 22 components. Many recognize that number to be the Stamina, the consonants of the Hebrew alphabet. The coincidence is that the Sepher Yesirah is one of the first physics books and maybe the First physics book. It is about the same subject matter.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Sepher_Yesirah_cover.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Sepher_Yesirah_1.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Sepher_Yesirah_2.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_Sepher_Yesirah_3.jpg

Don apparently did not spot that and inquire during the training so he cannot describe the 22-component breakdown of each substance. Rumor is that the producer of the particular machine in the photo plagiarized so much of others' work in manufacturing it that he has to work out of Hong Kong or Singapore, like that and seldom answers Don's emails. So I am left supposing links with the ancient "Mother Language" of Edenics and Maru Foundation etc.

Left to artistic science, I will likely have more interesting tidbits on this. Maybe Don and I will get together to try getting better signets today.

P.S. I went to the therapist's home just after he was vaccinated for his trip next week to Central America. That was pretty interesting because it provided a very analytical test bed for the device to detect disease. A vaccine is a dead or very weak strain of the disease itself.

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_measurement.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_strapping_in.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_typhoid_post_vaccination.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_tetanus_post_vaccine.jpg
http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_hepatitis-pre_admin_by_pill.jpg

The machine's input, functioning as an antenna, definitely picked up elevated levels of corrosponding disease, even the vaccines and in one case the disease signet corrosponds closely with rattlesnake venom but it mentions the disease in the discription. The mean, or no detect, is around 80 by the numbers on the screen.

For a moment we were curious why the hepatitis did not register and then we remembered that vaccine was administered by pill and he had not taken any yet. They were over in the refrigerator. But he picked up a little of the signet by holding the bottle in his hand a moment before.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 26 Feb 2005 : 09:16:19
Crosstalk:

Dear [Suitor];

I believe Jim's draft is helpful. Somebody named "Doc", I think one of the original authors of the "Are You Lost at Sea?" booklet helped Jim put that together. So it is edited a little more thoroughly. Sorry I presumed the booklet was identical. When you pointed out confusing things in the memorandum I wondered why I had read it so many times without noticing the syntax errors.

Some more history about resonance. Jim was an investment broker and "former" Freemason. He went quickly through the thirty-second degree and wanted to know the 'secrets of the sanctuary' in Morals and Dogma by Albert Pike. They told him he had to get through the thirty-third degree before they could open the esoterics and Jim realized it was all just a dangle-the-carrot show and quit talking and paying dues. Quit going to the meetings.

On the evening of the Crash in 1997 Jim sold his entire portfolio of investors' stock. The pinnacle of his career. That of course was the same year of the resolution of the national debt and likely the same bonding effects.

http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/DanielCalendar.jpg
Daniel's Calendar

Jim tried to get me interested but I just didn't get it at the time. So I never pried into how he knew about the Crash. Now of course that Jim is dead, I wish I had inquired. I believe it has to do with the Mathematics of Nature (Fibonacci Sequence came up at the end of NUMB3RS, a new police crime series last night). Related to the Name of God (72) and the Pentagram:

http://friends-n-family-research.info/FFR/Merrill_SpiralFromPentagram.jpg

Every row [seeds in a sunflower] is the sum of the inner two rows.

I am thinking about utilizing the five Cube Sum Number Locks to break codes. That is an even number that is two prime numbers added together. Finding the addends quickly is the key to decrypting Public Key Cryptography and being able to break any financial firewalls on the Internet and hack into any security system. According to the TV I will quickly be very rich or very dead.

I think Jim was using some variation of Fibonacci Sequence as the Pentagram has been an esoteric of the Freemasons for a very long time now. Keep in mind that I filed a very similar case on December 17, 1995 and the restructure (31 Day Government Shutdown) began the next day. Not only that, I revealed to an FBI agent the nature of the case (gave him a rough draft) about a week prior and was petitioning not to use FRNs two weeks prior. So the 'powers that be' knew I was on my way to Denver to get the case duly filed. One trip to Denver Jim paged me. It was (I think) on my way back from petitioning not to use FRNs. But I recall calling Jim from a truck stop on I-25 and he said he would arrange to pay the $120 if he had caught me in time. He had not. I was on my way back. But I had not paid yet so I thanked him and said, "Great, I will be filing in a week or two. I appreciate the gift." Jim retorted, "No! I just mean today. The offer is just today only." I was too bewildered to inquire about such an unusual offer. I would have to turn around and go back to Denver and I suppose Jim meant he would pay the FRNs by credit card. I waited until Judge Sparr refused my In Forma Pauperis.

I think Jim was in collusion with somebody at the Federal Reserve to try avoiding what I compelled in the above timelines. All by formally objecting to paying the filing fee in FRNs the currency issued by the defendant/respondent IMFIRS.

Regards,

David Merrill.

----- Original Message -----
To: David Merrill
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 9:03 PM
Subject: RE: Memorandum

If it is the same, and it looks so I will just replace.

CE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2005 8:00 PM
To: Suitor
Subject: Memorandum

Dear Suitor;

I took a look at James Ayers' Libel of Review and it looks a little more finished.

Attached.

Regards,

David Merrill.
David Merrill Posted - 11 Jan 2005 : 22:49:46
Fibonacci Spirals:

http://www.geocities.com/davidjayjordan/PhiSpiralofCreation.html
David Merrill Posted - 06 Jan 2005 : 11:02:13
This comment emailed to the governors in general at the Federal Reserve:

http://www.federalreserve.gov/feedback.cfm

quote:
Donald Kohn said:

quote:
"In pursuing its policy objectives, a central bank must make decisions in the face of uncertainty related to incomplete knowledge about the evolving condition of the economy and the financial system as well as about the potential effects of its actions. This uncertainty implies that the central bank must incorporate into its decisions the risks and consequences of several alternative outcomes. That is, it needs to assess not only the most likely outcome for a particular course of action but also the probability of the unusual--the tail event. And it needs to weigh the welfare costs of the possible occurrence of those tail events."
http://www.federalreserve.gov/boarddocs/speeches/2005/20050106/

It would behoove you to be aware of some published documentation:

Bill of Exchange Image 1
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE1.gif
Bill of Exchange Image 2
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/BOE2.gif

RLC theory equations (page 1)
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page1.jpg
RLC theory equations (page 2)
http://ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/page2.jpg

Verified Statement of Right Page 5
http://www.ecclesia.org/forum/images/suitors/Statement5.gif
David Merrill Posted - 13 Dec 2004 : 08:59:47
A reader emailed me this the other day. I am not sure who "Yehudah" is, who wrote a book, but suppose he was a prominent Qabbalist rabbi author:

"In Yehuda's book a great power awaits you. As you begin to explore this power and put it to use, I would like to emphasize two points. First, the 72 Names are a technology for asserting the power of human consciousness over physicality. That is, the power of mind over matter, which Kabbalah has always understood and which science is just now beginning to grasp. However, the Names themselves depend on your individual consciousness, and on your commitment to what the kabbalists call proactive behavior. This is another term that I had never heard until I began studying Kabbalah, yet it's the foundation of the whole technology of the 72 Names. What is proactive behavior? First and foremost, it is a stepping back from reactive impulses, for there is no way we can have consciousness of God -- to say nothing of God's consciousness -- unless we step back. Without this proactive behavior, even this most powerful of all technologies cannot possibly work for us. Whenever it seems that misfortune has suddenly been thrust upon you, step back. This does not mean acceptance of the circumstances -- if someone slaps you in the face, you might indeed hit them back -- but it does mean a level of consciousness above mere reactivity. The technology of the 72 Names can and will work for you, ut not without proactive behavior."

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000