ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 The Roman World
 Civil Governments
 The borrower is slave to the lender...

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

Check here to subscribe to this topic.

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Manuel Posted - 07 Aug 2004 : 14:14:38
This history was posted on a forum a few weeks ago, and I am reposting it here in order for you to read and make comparisons as to why this nation has been divided with all its bi-polar, bi-sexual, bi-partisan, buy this buy that CONtra-band

THE NEW JEW YOU THOUGHT YOU KNEW

KHAZARIAN --- JEW

The Kingdom of Khazaria (c.lOO A. D. - 1016 A. D.) occupied a territory larger than any single nation in Europe in the 600s A. D. It reached from the Black Sea through the Ukraine, encompassing much of Poland and what is now European Russia, Hungary, and Rumania. Racially they were Turko-Finn (*1. Britiah Encyclopedia Vol. 15, Khazar, 1911 Edition). or "Turks".

This achieved it’s importance because of it’s strategic location. Trade goods coming from central Russia and northern Europe destined for the market at Constantinople passed down the great Russian rivers. Long stretches of these rivers passed through the heart of the Khazar nation which exacted tolls and tribute from traders and travelers.

This ancient state was bordered on one side by the empire of Byzantium. On the other side was the equally powerful empire of Persia. It was the policy of the Christians of Persia to form strong alliances with the heathen rulers of Khazaria to thwart their Christian brothers of Constantinople.

Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thy heart...Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people.
Lev. 19:11,18

You can read this history, which gets more revealing at:
http://www.truthquestonline.info/new_jew_you_thought_you_knew2.htm

I am,
Manuel
2   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Manuel Posted - 10 Aug 2004 : 12:17:14
Robert-James,
This "Lend & Lease" program is designed to turn the whole world to their way of stinkin-thinking:

from: http://www.truthquestonline.info/new_jew_you_thought_you_knew2.htm

"For each dollar borrowed, $37 must be repaid. Look at the nations t hat, went into the "net"! The million s upon millions lent. Tens upon tens of millions had to be repaid for each million lent. By the 1840s the wealth of the Khazarian bankers was enough to stagger the mind.(** Note: Just a single dollar lent in 1800 at 7 1/2 % would by 1984 require a repayment of $601,391.72.)"

"It is easy to see how that by the 1840s Europe was mostly mortgaged and servant to the Khazarian bankers. There was little else to be mortgaged that could enable debtors to borrow more money into existence. Consequently, it was time to "foreclose" mortgaged property from destitute borrowers, take possession, and sell it again to other debt-free borrowers."

"The Rothschilds were one of the largest factors in the American real estate boom of the1830s.(*15. Robert Sobell, "Panic on Wall St", MacMillan, NY, p.42) They were also one the largest factors in financing the U.S. national debt of the 1860s.(*16. J/E Vol. X, 1909, p.501.) Their operations in America have appeared low key since they have operated through agents under other names (see footnote p. 95)"

"It is a well known fact that Paul Warburg of Germany came to America to set up the Federal Reserve System with the aid of a few associates. It is also a matter of general knowledge that the most important district of this Federal Reserve is the wealthiest; and that is the New York District."

"Exactly what is going on in the Federal Reserve is a dark secret. The banking organization is lender to the United States, is its master, and arrogantly flaunts the fact by refusing to allow itself to be audited by any "sovereign" state in the United States, or by the Federal Government."

I am,
Manuel

Robert-James Posted - 09 Aug 2004 : 17:14:15
p.s. www.savethemales.ca Henry Makow, a Ph.D. eastern establishment egg head...previously, thought he was a Jew...of Bible fame, for most of his life. He now know's better, and is about exposing the banker's plot. Here we have an example of an intelligent Man, a Khazar, by blood, capable of repentance. A good sign.
Revelations 2:9 and 3:9. Think some well meaning fellow will hold up these scripture verses at the big football game?
Isaiah 42:2...makes me think the worldwideweb is not considered a STREET.

ECCLESIASTIC COMMONWEALTH COMMUNITY © 2003-2020 Ecclesiastic Commonwealth Community Go To Top Of Page
This page was generated in 0.12 seconds. Snitz Forums 2000